If Love Was Forced

By AlyneTanS

[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced... More

Chapter 1: Marrying Who?!
Chapter 2: Heart Locket
Chapter 3: Partying The Upper East Side Way
Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?
Chapter 5: Cranberry Vodka
Chapter 6: Movie Actors
Chapter 8: A Surprise Trip To Italy
Chapter 9: The True Intentions
Chapter 10: Sightseeing in Italy
Chapter 11: Jealousy...?
Chapter 12: Im Back New York\Party Crasher
Chapter 13: The Incident To Sorrow
Chapter 15: Hatred and Lies
Chapter 16: I Was Never Yours But, I Loved You And You Didn't Love Me Back
Chapter 17: Awakening To A Better Life
Chapter 18: Regret, Love, and an Unfortunate Occurrence
Chapter 19: I Love You...
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: First Day Back At The House
Chapter 22: Her Hatred And Decision
Chapter 23: A New Beginning Alone
Chapter 24: The Sudden Confrontation
Chapter 25: A Eagles Ego Vs A Broken Heart
Chapter 26: A Promise To Be Made + The Rivalry
Chapter 27: I Hate And Love You
Chapter 28: One Heart, Two Guys
Chapter 29: A Planned Date
Chapter 30: Husband or Your Friend
Chapter 31: A Moment / A Mysterious Red-Letter
Chapter 32: Love and Mysteries
Chapter 33: A Puzzle Unsolved
Chapter 34: Far From Happy Ever After
Chapter 35: I Lost Her Again
Chapter 36: I'll Wait A Thousand Years For You, My Love
Chapter 37: Mischief, and Secrets
Chapter 38: A Year Filled With Sorrow And Confusion
Chapter 39: The Year Before
Chapter 40: Memories of the Past and the Present|Back At New York City
Chapter 41: Clues of an Unsolved Mystery
Chapter 42: First Day Back At New York
Chapter 43: Unfolding
Chapter 44: Assault?
Chapter 45: Past Memories| A Rush Of Hope
Chapter 46: A Chaos In Progress
Chapter 47: A Surprising Confrontation
Chapter 48: Confusing Decision
Chapter 49: A Coffee Shop
Chapter 50: I'll Get You Back
Chapter 51: I will wait for you even if it takes a hundred years...
Chapter 52: Welcome Back Party and Mysteries
Chapter 53: Secrets of a Mystery and Jealousy
Chapter 54: He's your son...
Chapter 55: "I Missed You Too."
Chapter 56: The Secret Unfolds
Chapter 57: A Ending and A Beginning [ The Last Chapter ]
The Characters | Cast
[] The Ending And Goodbye's From the Author []

Chapter 14: A Lost Of Hope

14.5K 335 11
By AlyneTanS

"Your father got into a car crash."

as I heard those words I felt my heart sunk to my stomach, I dropped my phone as my hand covered my mouth, tears flooded my eyes unexpectedly the door opened revealing Dante, he ran to me and hugged me.

"Camila, we have to go to the hospital." He said and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole car ride was tight-lipped, Alejandro was beside me while Dante drove to the hospital as fast as he can, I sobbed quietly the whole ride, I couldn't speculate it, I can't relinquish my dad, I have no one, I only have him, and if I lose him-

"Mr. and Mrs. Huxley we arrived," Dante proclaimed cutting me out of my thoughts, without sparing a second I stepped out of the car and scurried inside the hospital. As soon as I entered I saw Savannah.

I ran to her as fast as I can and she hugged me, she was sobbing, she had cuts on the side. "What happened???" I asked with worry.

"We got into a car crash, I only had scratches cause I supervised to save myself. Camila your dad-" She proceeded to explain but suddenly postponed her sentence.

"What happened to him?" I asked with tears.

"He lost a lot of blood and the doctor said he will maybe not survive in surgery, their operating on him right now." She said and I suddenly fell to my knees.

"No... No!" I said covering my ears.

"Camila I'm so sorry." Savannah kept saying as I sobbed there.

"Savannah he's the only one I have..." I whispered and she bent down and hugged me.

"He's not the only one." She whispered.

"Come on why don't you sit down." She said and helped me up.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind my back I turned my head to see Alejandro.

"I'll give you both some privacy," Savannah said and walked away. I sighed and looked back down, Alejandro sat down next to me, suddenly I heard someone shout my name.

I looked at the entrance and saw Harry. I stood from my seat and rushed to him, he opened his arms and hugged me. "Harry. I missed you." I muttered with tears.

"I miss my little princess too, how's your dad?" He asked with skepticism and pulled out to look at my face.

"He is in operation the doctor thinks he can't- survive..." I said and his eyes widen.

"Harry I don't want my father to die, he's the only one I have!" I said and as he pulled me back to his chest. He rubbed my back softly and whispers.

"He will be okay and your not alone Camila I'm here. And you're married now aren't you, I'm sure your husband will be there for you." He said as he said the word husband I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw the doctor walked out of the operation room all of us rushed to him.

"Doc, how's my dad?" I said with worry.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we did the best we can..."

As I heard those words come out of the doctor's mouth tears swelled down my face, I turned around and faced Harry, he pulled me to his chest and I cried.

"He's gone..." He whispered. As I cried I opened my eyes and saw Alejandro, he was looking at me, I felt misplaced, I have no one now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were here Mr. and Mrs. Huxley."

The driver said as we stopped in front of my dad's funeral.

Alejandro stepped out of the car and opened the door for me, I stepped out of the car and he placed his hand around my waist.

Today has been the worst day of my life, I didn't want to get up. I cried all night. Ever since the doctor announced my father's death it was like a part of me was shattered.

I walked inside looking down and I heard someone call my name. I looked back and saw Gretchen. I looked at Alejandro and he let me go.

I walked over to Gretchen and hugged her.

"Cam. I'm so sorry..." she whispered and patted my back.

"It's going to be okay, Cam. I'm here for you." She said as I nodded.

"Thanks, Gretchen," I said and smiled at her.

I glanced at Alejandro and saw him with some of the guests talking I approached him and he places his hand on my back, it sent shivers down my spine.

he was talking with Mr. Smith, my Uncle. he's Harry's father, Harry is the heir of my dad's company, since I didn't have any siblings Harry was like a big brother to me.

"Well, I was not surprised when you both got married, I must say both of you are an adequate match." Uncle Smith said and I gave him a sad smile.

'Yeah, the worst match.' i thought myself.

As soon as Harry arrived I approached him and both of us sat down, he told me that he was going to get married next week to his girlfriend. I was delighted for them, he and his girlfriend Bianca are a great match.

I knew Bianca for years, she is neighborly.

In our world, you need to get married to inherit your parent's company that for the boys the girls are just useless wives that made their husbands wealthy by marrying them.

After the whole funeral was over, the guest left, when it was time to go, Alejandro signaled the driver to ready the car.

Both me and Alejandro walked towards the car and stepped inside. I wasn't in the mood right now, I just wanted to cry. I wanted to disappear out of the world.

The driver started to drive home, and Alejandro took out his briefcase and pulled to his laptop, he started to do work as I sank on my seat and stared at the window as we passed the streets, I looked outside with deserted thoughts.

I couldn't surmise it, was I right? was everyone that I cherish die??

When I lost my mother, I part died in me! now that my father died I don't think I have a reason to breathe, now I didn't have a reason to live for. So now universe let me ask you, what's the point of living?!

"Mr. and Mrs. Huxley, we arrived."

The driver announced discontinuing my thoughts.

I stepped out of the car and Alejandro followed, we both entered the house and I saw Railey, in the kitchen, I looked at Alejandro and he spoke.

"You should rest, I'll be going to work I will come home late so don't wait for me." He said in a cold and stern voice. I nodded and with that, he walked out of the door and I sighed, that's the first thing he said to me today.

I strolled to the kitchen and saw Railey cooking.

"Camila! your home!" She said and hugged me.

"Yeah..." I said and hugged her.

"Hey, it's okay, things will get better. Come on I made something for you." She said and gave me a plate, it was my favorite shrimp pasta.

"Oh my god, thank you, Railey," I said and hugged her.

"Well you better eat up, you still have dessert." She said and I smiled at her sadly.

"I'll eat the room, Railey, just bring it to me upstairs?" I said and she nodded.

I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

I entered my room and went to the shower, I washed my face and changed into some sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I took my phone from the nightstand and went to my bed and laid down, I wasn't feeling it today.

I heard two knocks on the door and I said, "Come in."

The door opened revealing Railey. She had a tray with her, she placed it on the coffee table and placed a glass of water at my nightstand. "Thanks, Railey," I said and she smiled at me.

"Anytime, call me if you need me." She said and I nodded.

She left my room and I sighed and covered myself under the sheets. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 953 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...
9.7M 548K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
4.9K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...