The chaos insurgency spy

By mysterychaos193

You are part of the chaos insurgency as a spy your mission is to get more entail on the scp foundation this i... More

Start the Mission
Class-D  part 4

Almost close 

34 2 0
By mysterychaos193

(You) dang it I lost signal you walk to  the power inside suddenly the alarm start and the intercom come on and say (intercom) all foundation personnel two security guard where killed if you see any suspicious people report it (intercom off) after that you see four security guard and they see you (security 3) Wait your not supposed to be here your not a guard/ you try to to shoot but they tackle you they knock you out (hope you like this part 3 I know it took long because I was bored and I got nothing to think for this part so ya that it for this part see next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.9K 30
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
200K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
17.6K 704 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
348K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...