ArShi One Shots [compiled]

By dramebaazaf

One-Shot fanfics based on characters Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta from 4Lions' Iss Pyaar Ko Ky... More

Author's Note
OS | The Nightmare
OS | Lost
OS | Conversation
OS | An Accident
OS | Ripped
TS | A Random Moment [I]
TS | A Random Moment [II]
TS | A Random Moment [III]
OS | Confessions
OS | Just Another Morning
OS | Lost Hope
OS | Beginning of a New Chapter
OS | Choices
OS | Glimpses
OS | Hidden in the Dark
OS | Because of Me...
OS | War of Unprejudiced
OS | For Eternity
OS | As It Comes
OS | Stories
OS | The Case for Supper
OS | Dard
OS | Hey, I Missed You
OS | Banke Laal ji aur Hum
OS | Nine Years
OS | Shaam se Pehle!
OS | WYD
OS | Family Rides
OS | Mausam Hai Suhana

OS | Touch Me Not

1.2K 68 10
By dramebaazaf

written and shared on my main tumblr on March 17th, 2014;

"Anything?" she uttered seductively, her finger wrapping the longest fringe that fell right on front of her ears.

"Anything." he replied back steadily.

There faces touched, there eyes gleaming with power that was not to be fathomed.

She saw through the flickers in his eyes, the thoughts that ran inside him. She slowly took his hand into hers, and whilst drawing gentle tantalizing circles on his pal, slowly drew it away from her.

She slightly pulled herself from underneath him, the smug smile on her face clearly creating baffling thoughts in his mind that he was trying hard to conceal.

"Khushi. What are you doing?" he asked after few moments of teasing had surpassed between them.

She silently pulled the covers from herself and raised herself up to step out of the bed.

"You just agreed to do anything I say, didn't you?" she questioned haughtily to which he nodded slightly, his deadener still appearing dazed, "then here is the challenge Mr. Raizada."

she heaved a exaggerated sigh to which he frowned in frustration.

"Just say it already Khushi." he uttered, sitting up.

"Ohkay. If you say so." she continued.

"You cannot touch me for the next twenty-four hours. Which basically..." she picked up the clock that rested on the table beside her, "..NOW"

"WHAT!?! Khushi thats really immature!"

"Whats immature about it?" she questioned, her tone animatedly surprised as she picked up there clothes from the demonic deeds performed few hours ago.

"KHUSHI." his tone had turned sardonic in seconds. "I'm your husband for a reason, Khushi."

"Well, dear husband." she started, leaning at the bathroom door. "I hope you have a lovely Saturday." and slamming the door right after, leaving him on his own.

**

Arnav stepped out of the shower for the fifth time, his masculine body dripping in cold water.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing his track pants and pulled out one of his running singlet when his sitter stepped in the room with a pooja thaal.

"Chotte?" she uttered in surprised. "Why are you taking shower after shower? everything okay?"

"Huh?" he turned around bit taken aback. "because your darling Khushi has decided to wear a sari today." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Di, knock please." he replied curtly.

"and you came here to tell me something?"

"Oh yeah, completely forgot. Me and everyone else is going out to mandir for poona. Khushi ji is staying because you know, the servants are on leave for Diwali."

"Oh, okay. thats fine." he replied, ideas popping in his hands.

Anjali stared at him for a while, sensing weird smugness flicker across his face and backed out of the room realizing must be one of the games that both the love birds have been playing in past few weeks. She shook her head in disappointment and with soft steps, left the house along with the ladies.

**

"Khushi!!!"

"KHUSHIIII!!"

"KHUSHI!!! I CAN'T FIND.."

he yelled walking around the house aimlessly before turning around to see her standing with a hot spatula in her hand.

"Why are you yelling?"

She stood wearing the green sari, the one she had worn at Akash's sangeet, her hair tied up in a loose bun and her round eyes adorned by rised and perfectly arched eye brows that made her appear furious as ever while looking perfectly beautiful. He felt the his breath notch for a moment until she squinted her eyes at him, his trance breaking into pieces.

"Woh.. actually..."

"Actually what?" she stood for a moment watching him fumble and turned around and walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

"KHUSHI!! KHUSHI THIS IS UNFAIR!" he uttered walking behind her until they reached the kitchen. He stood beside her as she splashed batter of something other than jalabi into the hot piping pan filled with oil.

He stepped back and stared at her as she stood rooted to her spot while drops of oil splattered around her. In minutes that followed, she pulled out the lid and placed it over the pan and silently walked out withs topping steps while he followed her behind.

"KHUSHI!!" he wailed continuously.

"HEY!" the tone of his voice changed just as she neared the bedroom. She gave him the dirtiest look and walked towards the pool, to walk out towards the yard behind but stopping in midst.

"KHUSHI STOP! This is out of scope completely!" he stook measured steps towards her.

Sensing that her fake glares weren't doing anything, she picked up the closet thing that could save her. The gardening hose!

"Don't you dare Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! I am wearing a $300 nike shirt. DON'T YOU DARE!"

"then don't come near me." she replied cooly. "Prove that you have control over yourself."

"So is that what it's about?" he stopped.

"Of course not! This is just to have fun on your expense." she spoke without realizing the words that sputtered out of her mouth.

He looked at her, his mouth half opened and a look of unbelief splashing in his eyes.

"NOT ONE MORE STEP ARNAV JI!" she uttered, accidentally pulling the hose cap off the front and letting all the water spray over him.

He stood gobsmacked, completely taken aback.

She tried to turn the main tap off in hurry seeing the rage of fury rise in his eyes but instead the water splashed all over her, the sari sticking to her body further.

Her concentration broke hearing him laugh. He walked towards her and leaned closely making her forget anything that was sealed earlier.

His handsome face leaned towards her, his muscular hand slowly turning the tap off. She felt her thoughts erased and coming back.

"YOU CHEATED." she whispered.

"I lost to you the day I asked you to marry me." he whispered, leaning closer and sealing the distance with a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 19.7K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
29.2K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
397K 18.1K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...