Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

Autorstwa fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... Wiฤ™cej

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)

3.3K 63 56
Autorstwa fuckboy_cagayo

Leigh-Anne

She's saying all of the right things and my lower friend was beginning to stand up.

I want her so bad and want nothing more than for her to sit on my face. I bet she tastes like candy.

My eyes would barely leave her when she'd close her lips around a cherry from her sundae before biting it off the stem. I tried not to squirm when she put the stem in her mouth and pulled it back out moments later with three knots in it.

Had me wondering how her mouth would act after I please her with mine.

"Are you okay, Leigh-Anne?" Her voice calls out. I snap my eyes from her lips to hers. I sit back with a sly look, "Yeah. My mind's just everywhere. It's nothing."

She reaches over and puts her soft hand on mine. "You can tell me," she assures with her alluring brown eyes. "I can show you better than I can tell you," I say and she smiles in a way that makes me twitch.

"I hope you have a lot to show me. It's been a while for me and there's only one thing I have on my mind."

I could see the lust and sex in her eyes. She's been clear on what she wanted since we matched. God, she knows just what to say to get me hard as a rock.

I can't lie, it's been six months since I've been with anybody. I've been on enterXdungeon for over a year and only got with three people. Most were guys.

When I saw her profile, I had to message her. She exudes so much sexual confidence that I find incredibly attractive.

The other people on that site showed nudes, but she didn't have to; we've sexted since we matched without showing much of anything. I like a little imagination. I don't wanna see my gift before I unwrap it.

Where's the fun in that?

Jade's an overall attractive woman and there's nothing I want more than to see how attractive she looks while bouncing on my lap.

"The quicker you finish that ice cream, the quicker I can give you what you need." She hums and continues to eat her ice cream. She then scoops up some of the frozen treat and held it out to me.

"Want some?" I nod and lean forward with my mouth open. Her two fingers on her free hand lifts my chin up slightly before she feeds me. I stare into her hypnotizing eyes as I clean the spoon.

"There you go," she says with a chaste smile. How can she be sweet and sexy at the same time? It should be bloody illegal.

I sit back and wink at her as a thank you.

"So, I couldn't help but notice that your profile said BBC '9. What does that mean?" She asks, finishing off her sundae. I chuckle softly, "Take a wild guess."

She stares at me blankly, "Just tell me." Okay, so this woman is sweet, sexy, and sassy? Unacceptable.

"You know what BBC means, right? Not the program," I elaborate and her eyes widen before drifting down to my purse on my lap. "Holy shite," she gasps.

"What? Too much for you?" I came off a little cocky, but I was lowkey worried. No girl could take my impeccable size, and I'm not being conceited.

Every girl I tried to have sex with was afraid I'd tear them apart.

(Truth be told, I love to orally pleasure the girls, but I don't mind being inside of boys. They could take all of me, but I long for a female that can do the same.)

"I've taken up to 6 1/2, but that's it," she says, pushing the empty bowl to the side. "But I'm down to be torn apart," she winks at me then bites her lip.

Oh. Fuck.

"Are you?" She nods surely. "I may be little, but dick is the last thing I'm scared of." Her tone and confidence makes me twitch to a point where I have to suppress a moan.

I'm pretty sure she noticed, but she doesn't say anything. We send hungry eyes to each other before it became too much.

"I know you can't wait to find out. Your eyes are telling me 'girl, come ride me'," she says and I gulp.

That did it.

I go into my purse for my wallet and took out a few notes.

I set the money down on the end of the table and stand up, keeping my purse in front of me. I'm sporting quite a tent; as if I'm some hormonal 14 year old. She gets up as well and comes over to me.

She a bit shorter than me, even in the black pumps she's wearing. "Let's go," I nod towards the little gate for the outside dining area. I'm glad not many were out here because the things we were saying would've drawn some attention.

We make it to my car and got inside wordlessly. As I'm starting the car, she leans over and whispers into my ear before licking the shell of it.

"I don't have a gag reflex."

———
I could barely get my front door open before Jade's biting my lip and gripping my shirt in her small hand. When we finally get inside, I push her against the door to close it, making her moan against my mouth.

"Tell me more about this lack of a gag reflex," I pant as we work on getting each other's clothes off. I managed to yank her shirt and bra off, but she stops me when I tried to undo her skirt.

I go to ask her, but she silences me by putting her soft lips on mine. I practically melt because damn, her lips are addicting. "I can show you better than I can tell you," she leers, trailing her hands to the front of my joggers.

To my dismay, she stops. One hand comes back up and her thumb smooths over my bottom lip.

"But first," she says, slipping her digit into my mouth. "You need to show me how good you are with this."

I could only nod, now under her spell. I don't think I've ever been this hot for anyone. It's something about her that makes me wanna follow her every command.

I suck on her finger, watching as she bites her lip while her other hand presses against my undeterred excitement.

"Show me, Leigh," she says then removes her thumb.

With my eyes still on her, she guides my head down to be leveled with the white material. She pulls it up until I was face-to-face with her bare womanhood.

I look up at her with wide eyes and she squints at me, taking my hair out of its confines and grabs a chunk of it.

She then pulls me to her, and I waste no time and lick the sticky trail that gathered on her inner thighs.

Fuck, she tastes so good.

I find myself moaning at the same time as her. I can tell she loves fruit because she's as sweet and juicy as a peach, tangy like a strawberry, and succulent like a pineapple.

All while maintaining her natural musk.

I'm making it my mission to eat her until she pushes me off.

My tongue cleans her mess before I roll it over her sweet bud.

"Ahh," she sighs in satisfaction, grabbing a handful of my hair. "Just like that," her hips move along with my tongue, so I do her a favor and suck on her clit lightly and she giggles wantonly. "Holy shit, you're—holy fuck," she throws her head back and drapes a leg over my shoulder.

My hands take a firm hold of her thighs. I squeeze them as I devour her leisurely. Lapping her like a thirsty dog.

"Fuck!" She gasps, pulling my curls hard as her heel digs into my lower back. One of my hands go to one of her beautifully tan cheeks and I smack it. "Ah... oh, fuck... yeees," her chest begins rising and falling faster than normal.

I enhance her pleasure when I wrap my lips around her engorged, hyperactive clit. "FUCK!" Her heel digs deeper to a point where it's painful. I swallow the pain like I swallow her arousal.

Yes, she's that wet.

Her hips move faster, my name falling from those lips I just wanna suck on.

With my hand still on her ass, I take the other one and draw light shapes over the quaking flesh. "Shit! Don't—don't tease-!" She gasps when I circle my finger around her entrance. My tongue mimics my movements, causing her to release sounds that make me feel blessed.

Then, without warning, both of my pleasure devices go into her. She lets out a squeak and stiffens up as she cums on my face.

The hand on her ass moves to the front of my pants and I instantly go inside, stroking myself as I let her ride out the waves.

But I don't stop. And I know she doesn't want me to either.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Fu—oh, fuck," she holds my head in place, grinding on it a little slower while her fingers weaves through my hair. I add another finger and thrust into her, making her hyperventilate.

Her other leg drapes over my shoulder, linking her ankles as she's taken over by pure ecstasy. I remove my hand from my member to hold her upright.

"Don't s-stop," she whimpers hotly. I close my eyes as I enjoy my dessert.

It's our first time together and I'm already addicted to her. She tastes so good and her noises are just as sweet. God, I'm so fucking turned on.

I just wanna fuck all night.

"L-Lie back," she manages to get out. This means I had to back away from her deliciousness.

I reluctantly do so and she drops her legs as I lie down on my carpeted floor. "So, fuck the bed, huh?" I tease as she quickly kicks off her heels and pulls off her skirt.

"The only thing I wanna fuck is you," her voice was thick with desire. I feel my pre-cum dribble into my briefs. I curl my finger at her and she mounts my face.

I notice her spine tattoo as she lies down on top of me once my tongue becomes reacquainted with her ocean.

To my pleasant surprise, she practically yanks off my bottoms and I hear her gasp. My eyes roll back when her hand grips my base.

"Ah, fuck," I hiss when her warm, wet mouth suckles on my tip. Being unbelievably horny, I was a little sensitive. I don't wanna cum just yet; not until I make her do so again.

But that changed when I'm completely in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. "Oh-!" I could barely concentrate on her soaked center. She regains my attention by grinding on my lips.

She's bobbing her head and making slurping noises that makes me throw my head back. "Shit, Jade," I never had anybody take me all the way like this. The way she moans around my shaft is causing the knot in my being to unravel.

"Ah—f-fuck, Jade," I shudder before busting down her throat. But she doesn't slow down, instead she goes faster.

It's like she's as addicted to me as I am to her.

"Mm, you're so good," I sigh, and she starts rolling her hips in a hypnotic manner. I devour her just as greedily, though my legs are beginning to shake from overstimulation.

I began to soften and she takes me out of her mouth. I work on catching my breath, eyes closed as I regain my composure. Soon, her weight is lifted off of me and I open my eyes again.

I look down and they widen when I see how messy she left my dick. I almost can't believe she swallowed me with the amount of spit on it.

Fuck, that's hot.

I look up at her, getting hard again when I see a bit of my cum on the corner of her mouth. It's like she doesn't notice at first until I strip out of my bottoms and shoes.

She takes her finger to clean it up then sticks her digit in her mouth.

"Mm," she hums then giggles.

"Your face is messy. Here, let me clean it," she climbs back on top of me, sitting on my shaft.

I bite my lip at our soaked centers finally meeting. She sticks her tongue out and licks my face clean of her juices, humming sexily at her flavor.

After she was done, she pulls me in for a sloppy, hormonal kiss which involves a lot of tongue and a mix of our cum. "Mm," I moan, kissing back harder.

She continues to stroke my dick with her nether lips, moaning on my mouth as she does.

"I wanna fuck everywhere, but the bed," she bites and tugs my lip before sitting up. My hair tie she took out was on her wrist and she took it off to tie her hair up in a ponytail.

I sit up on my elbows, "I have a strong feeling you're an insatiable little thing." She smirks and reaches behind her to grab me again.

I lick my lips as I watch her line us up, but don't quite put it in. "You ain't seen no-nothing yet," she closes her eyes with her mouth agape as she slowly sits down on it.

She stops at my wide tip, contorting her face into one of agony. Her eyebrows bunch in the middle and her bottom lip trembles as she hisses out her discomfort.

"It's okay, baby," I say, putting my hands on her waist. "We got all night. Take your time."

She nods, breathing out an 'okay', flattening her hands on my stomach for leverage. I can see sweat dotting her hairline and rolling down the valley between her small and supple breast.

The position was quite uncomfortable, and we can't have that, can we?

"Sit up real quick, love," I say and she shakily does so. "Well, fuck," I nearly drool when I see the sticky line of spit and cum connecting our sexes.

God. Damn.

Once we disconnect, I stand up, my member teetering out, dripping onto the carpet.

"C'mon," I say, holding my hand out. She takes it and I lead her to my living room. I sit on the leather sofa, sitting back as a signal for her to straddle me.

She does without hesitation, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Whenever you're ready," I say before leaning in to take a dusky peak into my mouth. "Oh," she groans, putting one of her hands on the back of my head.

I can smell her Chanel No. 5 and it's driving me crazy.

My arms go around her waist and a hand trails up her damp back.

This may be the only time we'd get together, so I wanna make sure she's comfortable. I'm down with whatever she has in mind; I'm ready for it.

If we ever make it to my room.

She lets out a mix of sighs and moans as I work her chest with my tongue. "Do you usually take care of your hookups?" She asks breathlessly. I pull back to answer.

"I tried, but they'd get too intimidated by my size. Only a few could handle it," I say truthfully.

"It's intimidatin', yeah. But it just takes," she goes between us for my member with her eyes locked on mine. "A little practice," she rises a little and I lick my lips at her heat on my tip.

Honestly, I could get off if she only took four inches of me. Her feeling is just so intoxicating.

Jade's breath hitches when she slowly sinks down inch by inch. She's so, so slick that I'm actually somewhat surprised she couldn't fit more. Her walls clench around me quite a bit and I had to grip the base of my dick to hold off a premature nut.

Only about four inches make it in and she bounces slowly, trying to get herself use to it. She lets out shallow breaths and I go back to sucking her nipples.

"A-Ah," she moans softly, closing her eyes to concentrate. She only hisses and whimpers, telltale signs of pain. "Am I hurting you?" I found myself asking. Her eyes flutter open, lidded and a bit teary.

She doesn't answer, just breathes heavily and bouncing haltingly.

After a while, she takes about another inch, her body more relaxed now that she managed more than half of me.

"Oh... wait, I can take it," she husks. "Go ahead," I urge, feeling myself dribble inside of her at the snug fit.

Before long, her whimpers turn into pornstar-level moans. Not the overly exaggerated ones, the sexy ones that gets higher the more comfortable she got and her pleasure level. I detach from her breasts to groan.

"Damn," relaxing my head on the couch. Though, she takes my jaw in her hand, making me look at her sweaty face. "Eyes on me, pet," she demands behind whines of pure titillation.

I stare into her blackened eyes as she picks up the pace, thighs slapping wetly. "You feel... so good," I pant out and she smirks. "Not as good as you feel. Fuck me," she says aggressively.

I don't think I've ever hooked up with girls as dominant as Jade.

She didn't need any extra devices to make me submit. She speaks the same love language as me, and she's fluent.

There's one thing I need to know; if she's freak nasty.

I bend my knees up on the black leather, brace her by her hips, and thrust up into her fast and hard.

"AHH! Holy FUCK!" She arches her back, holding on to my slippery legs.

I watch our movements, careful not to give her all at once. She's taken more than anyone, which is so fucking sexy that it makes wanna go half on a baby. If that were possible.

She digs her nails in my skin, rocking her hips unevenly, hinting her pending orgasm. "There you go, Jade. There you go," I motivate her, trying hard to keep my eyes on the ethnic beauty.

Her noises get louder and louder before she screams my name. I nearly nut when her juices push my dick out like a geyser. "FUCK, LEIGH!!"

I let out a shaky moan as her cum drenches us both. When she was done squirting, I slip back in and pound her, feeling sweat run down my temple and back.

Her fingers lock behind my neck and she leans back so that I hit that special spot that makes her whole body tremble. I hold her down on me as more of her pours out in spurts, preventing her from pushing me out again.

"Fuck, cum in me. Cum in me," she chants, riding me like a madwoman. I hug her waist and she leans in to bite and suck my lip. "Gimme that cum, baby."

That breaks the knot and I release fiercely, moaning silently as she laughs in satisfaction.

Once I was done unloading into her, I go boneless while she lifts off and went back to dragging her lower lips on my sensitive, still erect, dick.

The air was full of sex and felt hotter than hell; we we both drenched in her cum and sweat, panting hard at our vigorous activity. She buries her face in my neck and began kissing on it softly.

"Hope you know I'm not done with you," she pants in my ear, making me shiver. "You're not?" She pulls back and shakes her head with a knowing smile.

"I'm an insatiable little thing. Remember?"

———
*I typed this with one hand 🙈✊🏾🍆💦

**3,347 words

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...