𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ '𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ...

By vanillachlo

in which Aurora enters the villa in hope to find love and actually does. #1 on Liberty #1 on Faye #1 on bra... More

π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘™π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘Ž
π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ 
𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘¦
𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘”
𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘œπ‘¦ 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑦
π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦
𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ π‘Žπ‘—
π‘ π‘’π‘π‘˜ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒𝑔𝑔
π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘ π‘›π‘œπ‘” , π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑝𝑖𝑒
π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ π‘—π‘œπ‘–π‘›
π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘€β„Žπ‘œ 𝑖𝑠 π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘”β„Žπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’?
π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Ž π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿ
π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘’π‘›π‘β„Žπ‘¦ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘ 
π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘‘π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘
π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑑
π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘˜ π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑑 𝑝:π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž
im back boo

𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘œπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘¦

1.5K 35 5
By vanillachlo

"I wonder if they will be holding hands." Chloe asked aurora Lucinda and liam. "Whooooo!" Chloe shouted making all the islanders to look at the door to see Sharon and Danny.

"Hi guys!" Sharon shouted out.

"Whey!" Danny said making everyone get up.

"Hello , I'm Aurora." Aurora told him going back down to stand with chloe. Watching everyone greet him.

——

"I feel like the boys should be worried , he's a confident boy , he's a good looking boy... so they better watch out." Aurora told the beach but smiling at the camera.

——

"He's fit."Sharon told the girls. "He is really fit." She said again.

"I wasn't expecting that. He looks quite cool." Lucinda said making the girls nod.

"Kinda of a bit of you?" Faye asked Sharon.

"Yeah I'd say so , yeah." Sharon told us making both chloe and aurora awh at her.

"I told you he'd be a bit of everyone." Kaz told the girls.

"He's pretty but I don't know." Lucinda told us.

"Go get him Sharon I wanna ask questions!" Aurora told him.

"Okay okay ahhh!" Sharon said getting up.

"Do more." Chloe shouted.

"Do more?" Danny asked a little bit confused.

"Do more dancing!" She said again referring to when he danced when Sharon got him.

"Ayyyyy!" All the girls said clapping at him.

"How we feeling?" Faye asked him.

"Good , nervous. Excited." Danny listed to them.

"Nervous?" Faye asked again.

"Yeah it's good." He said nodding at her.

"All in one , all in one." Faye replied. "You've got loads of tattoos. Are you covered?" Faye asked starting the question we want to know.

"Er yeah." Danny replied.

"So how long have you been single?" Aj asked him , making aurora role her eyes.

"Wanting every boy in here her." Aurora whispered to chloe making her spit out her drink from laughing. All the girls then turned to her but aurora just waved them on to continue and patted chloe's back.

"Er five months." Danny replied.

"What happened thats fresh." Lucinda asked him.

"Basically i got with her just purely on looks , and it just didn't , after a couple of months , like , crack were staring to show. My mates were saying like , shes not for you." Danny told them making them all murmur.

"How long were you together?" Chloe asked him about his relationship.

"So i was with her for a year and a half." Danny told them.

"Whats your type personality-wise?" Aj asked making Aurora role her eyes even more.

"Yeah , yeah so personality-wise like obviously someone i can bring to my friends , someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I dont like tushie birds." Danny told her making them nod understanding.

——

All the girls then went up to go get ready for the night. Aurora half asleep already knowing she was absolutely shattered and still in a bit of a mood with Aj.

" night everyone!" Sharon shouted.

Aurora and liam had a quick kiss but he just pulled her into a hug letting her get the sleep he knew she needed.

——

The next morning aurora sat in bed with Liam and jake while Danny was showing everyone his tattoos. "I can hear Aj saying he's fit from here." Aurora said huffing out making liam laugh. "Wants the whole villa." She carried on but liam gave her a kiss to make her stop talking incase anyone heard her.

——

Aurora , liam , Aaron and Tony sat on the day bed discussing how the Sharon and kaz said the dates where compared to Danny. "Hey guys." Aj said walking over making aurora turn.

"Hey babe." She replied smiling moving for the girl to sit down.

Aj ignored the offer. "You mind if I grab liam for a chat?" Aj asked both Aurora and liam.

"Yeah , of course babe." Aurora said standing up so he can get off the bed.

"Oh god where's the sun gone." Aj moaned.

"It's nice to have a break from it , mind." Liam said making her laugh.

"Brave she is aint she." Aurora said once they sat down by the pool.

——

"Actually it's like the suns gone in." Aj told liam.

"Cold now , isn't it. How are you?" Liam asked her.

"Yeah I'm good. Do you know what I just wanted to pull you for a chat and see where your heads at after our chats. You know I've come here to find someone , steal someone's man" Aj told him gesturing up to Aurora slightly. "If you weren't with Aurora I'd probably would have tried to definitely would have tested the water and tried kissing you and stuff , obviously I can't do that and I can't really touch you..." Aj blabbed on.

"Yeah I appreciate that." Liam told her.

"You know I don't want to put you in a situation, I mean if you didn't want to but that's the thing , it's difficult isn't it?" Aj complained to him. All just because Aurora was apparently in her way.

——

"My heads scrambled." Aj complained to kaz. "The thing that separates the boys is obviously Aaron and liam definitely have more , like , eye contact, sex appeal , focus..." Aj trailed of to kaz.

"Every time you finish a conversation with Liam do you feel like you get left wanting more , basically?" Kaz asked her.

"I definitely get left wanting more. I get that!" Aj told her.

"Be careful all I'm saying is he is pretty into aurora and you girls know eachother don't go hurting someone you already knew never ends pretty." Kaz told her as they both got up.

——

"No because I've never wanted to keep a boy hidden in a box more , like excuse me? Aj that's my man back the fuck off..." Aurora told the beach hut. "I gave her so many chances for her to say 'i like Liam' The bitch didn't use one did she? Liam told me he ain't interested so if she is might just have to push her in the pool or something make her get the hint." Aurora ranted rolling her eyes and the thought of her.

——

"So how has you chat gone?" Aurora asked liam sitting next to him in his arms on the day bed.

"Yeah , was alright shes still interested in me obviously." Liam told her making the girl roll her eyes.

"Dont even wanna fucking know anymore." Aurora said making him laughing , squeezing her a little.

——

Aurora and chloe both sat in the bath washing there hair while everyone got ready for the evening. "Honestly, don't know what I'd do without you babe." Aurora told chloe.

"Neither , naughty trio for life babes." Chloe said making them both laugh.

"Wearing black all day today , feel like I'm angry for something." Aurora said while getting up to walk out the room making everyone laugh.

"Definitely angry with you babes." Chloe said making Lucinda nod in agreement confusing all the girls as the three all walked down stairs.

——

"Cheers!" Danny said making everyone laugh but cheers anyways.

——

"I understand , she's comin in she's a bombshell , she's got her graft on. Me personally I don't like it when someone lays it on me." Liam told Aurora referring to Aj and their chats

"Really?" Aurora questions him kind of surprised.

"No." Liam told her bluntly.

"So she's been laying it on thick?" Aurora asked not knowing that.

"She's really really attracted to me and I'm like up there. That was her words." Liam told Aurora. "I said are you saying this to all the other lads and she said yes!" Liam carried on. Making them both laugh."And she said 'I'm not gonna lie I've been laying it on people." Liam carried on.

"gosh!" Aurora said.

——

"IVE GOT A TEXT!" Faye shouted. "Islanders it's time to recouple. Please all gather around the fire pit immediately." Faye read as aurora's heart sunk knowing Aj liked liam.

"No thank you!" Aurora shouted making everyone laugh but Aj just look at her.

——

"I'm not even being funny if she picks liam I'm done. I'm done being miss polite and nice no I will ignore and be the petty bitch just watch me. She better watch her back!" Aurora told the beach hut rolling her eyes sighing. "God liam be ugly!!!" Aurora said again.

——

!authors note!

Recoupling next!

I am actually going to write a few more then three chapters tonight. Hopefully get to casa amor or just before it!

But the question is do I make Aj pick hugo or do I make her pick Liam? Let me know !

!vote and comment!

Also please follow me guys it means I can write on my board when updates are coming and you guys will be notified!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.9K 24
πŸŒΉπŸ©ΈπŸ§‡ ──── πš‚πšƒ! β”ŠΝ™ ・... ˏˋ Λ–*°࿐ 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐈 π–πšπ§π­ βŒ—βŒ— ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ ·˚ β‚ŠΛšΛ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ 𝐈𝐌 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘡𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘒𝘳𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨�...
15.8K 108 28
This dont need a description :)
2.2K 63 38
CHRISEVANSxSAVANNAHHARGITAY MALE!OCxFEM!OC SAVANNAH HARGITAY STORY CHRIS EVANS STORY STATUS : ON GOING COVER BY ME @llyodhansenswife
27.4K 1.6K 54
πŸ‡§β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡°β€Œ πŸ‡Ήβ€ŒπŸ‡­β€ŒπŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€Œ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•šπ•π•π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π•šπ•£π•– 𝔹𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...