D.I.S.O.R.D.E.R || Taehyung X...

Von Ukiyo_Nabi

Idk why you all think this is a mafia ff Lemme tell u before u get disappointed This is not a mafia fanfic. ... Mehr

Chapter - 1- the Begining
Chapter- 2 - It's just the same
Chapter- 3- Thoughts
Chapter 4- movie night
Chapter - 5 - secret crush
Chapter- 6 - A walk in the park
Chapter- 7 - Alone again naturally
Chapter 8 - Hurts badly
Chapter- 9- sister's talk
Chapter -10- Night walk
chapter -11- Ignorance
Chapter - 12 - 6 new messages
Chapter - 13 - Need a ride
Chapter - 14 - DRUNK
Chapter- 15 - RUINED
Chapter - 16 - bromance
Chapter - 17- back to normal?
Chapter - 18 - WORSE
Chapter - 19 - Farewell
Chapter - 20 - I miss You
Chapter - 21- missing
Interview Pt. 1
Interview pt.2
Chapter - 22 - HOME?
Chapter - 23 - Someone else's ?
Chapter - 24 - After a long time.....
Chapter - 25 - Time to let go
Chapter - 26 - new people
Chapter - 27 - secrets reavealed
Chapter - 28 - Love story
Chapter - 29 - Thunderfull night's
Chapter 31 - Home warm home?
Chapter - 32 - I suspect u
Chapter - 33 - play with fire
Chapter - 34 - jail or hell?
Chapter - 35 - a night together?
Chapter - 36 - A TRIP!!

Chapter 30 - Never the same

1.6K 85 18
Von Ukiyo_Nabi

Third person P.O.V

9:15 am
Y/n's bedroom

Despite the sun rising up and the loud noises of traffic, both of the youngsters were still sleeping next to each other really close.

After a few minutes y/n slowly opened her eyes only to witness another person next to her. She didn't freak out because she knew it was her Taehyung.

She admired his face while he was in his deep slumber, taking in every detail that she deeply missed for a whole year. perfect lips, those cute nose his adorable moles, everything.

Being hypnotized in his beauty she slowly took her hand upto his face to touch it. She didn't knew what took over her to do something like that but she didn't stop herself. Her hands were eager to touch his soft skin.

As she finally touched his face a small smile crept her face. She slowly caressed his cheeks but suddenly stopped when Taehyung opened his eyes.

Y/n flinched at the sudden outburst. She was about to take her hand back when Taehyung held it at place.

He was staring at her eyes so deeply that she was mesmerized in it. He slowly started to come close to her and y/n did nothing but stare at him.

He was really close and he was looking at her plumpy lips having the urge to kiss it.

Their lips were only inches apart. Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned in more. He touched her lips slowly, he was about to kis her lips wholely but y/n suddenly turned her head sideways regretting everything and Taehyung just stayed frozen like that.

He closed his eyes heaving out a tired sigh while y/n was still not facing him.

"W-Why...." Taehyung asked with a broken voice

"It's never the same" y/n said that and slowly looked to his eyes. It was filled with anger and disappointment towards her rudeness, but he couldn't hurt her no matter what.

Taehyung knew the more he stayed there the more his anger would increase. He stormed out of the room slamming the door while y/n sat up on her bed not at all liking today's start. She wanted to approach him but her mind told her no and flashed all the painful memories with him.

"Why didn't I let him kiss me when I itself was the one who made the first move?"

Several thoughts were going through her head, but it all stopped when she heard a loud sound of glass shattering.

Y/n rushed out of her bed scared Taehyung hurt himself or something else. she ran to the living room to witness Taehyung standing there with his hands on the counter, heavily breathing and pieces of broken plate on the ground.

Y/n clearly understood that he did this out of anger but she didn't knew how to calm him down and seeing him in such a broken situation hurt her.

So she did the first thing that came to her mind. She rushed towards him and back hugged him, leaning her head on his board shoulders.

"Taehyung-ahh..... Don't"

This small skinship with her is enough to calm Taehyung down. He slowly slowly turned around and hugged her. Inhaling her scent (but she just woke up •_•), tightly holding her waist like she'd disappear any moment.

They stayed like that for a long moment, making up for the times the missed each other's touch. Their hearts were filled with happiness amd warmth, y/n didn't think about the past and moved farther this time, she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss him.

"Y/n-ah I wanted to-" before he could continue his sentence y/n's phone rang.

Taehyung let go of her when he saw she was about to go search for it, as he did y/n ran to the room and took the phone but when she saw the name she screamed for which Taehyung went to her room to check on her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! How can I forgot about today?!?!"

"Y/n are you okay?"

"No!! He's gonna kill me!!" Y/n whines loudly

"WHO!?" Taehyung got on all protective mode thinking that someone would hurt her

"Namjoon!"

"What!? Did he do something to you? I knew that snitch was bad news"

"No Taehyung! Not like that, I'm late for today's meeting that's what I meant" y/n stared at Taehyung in disbelief of how he turned him the bad guy so easily

"Oh... is that why he's still calling you?"

"He's still what?!" Y/n stared at her phone screen only to see that he's still calling her, she didn't waste any time and took the call placing the phone near her ear ready to hear an earful from him.

"Hey Namjoonie-" she called out in a sweet voice making Taehyung roll his eyes

"I hope your late due to some reasonable reason..."

"Ahh Namjoon-ahh today morning something big happened-"

"I hope it's not that big enough to block your apartment door"

"Hahahhah your so funny Namjoon-ahh"

"Wait, don't tell me your still at your apartment"

"Well..." y/n tried to find a reason to somehow calm him but she couldn't. Namjoon heaved out a sigh and said

"That's it, get ready I'll pick you up"

"Okay..."

"Better hurry"

"Yes sir I will" y/n hanged up the call and let out an exhausting sigh. Her hands on her hips and looking at her closet deciding on what to wear since it was her first time going as an intern to Seoul high court.

She rushed to her closet rummaging through her pile of dresses until she found the perfect one, which was a simple black button up shirt with brown pants. Simple yet classic.

She was looking at the mirror holding the dress upon her body wondering if it'd match her. She was kinda satisfied with it.

She rushed to the bathroom took a fast bath, and wore her dress applying a little bit of make up amd fixing her hair. She took her bag put all the necessary stuff inside and head out to the living room.

That's when she noticed taehyung sitting on the counter and eating cereal, she completely forgot about his presence in between the rush but he didn't complain nor make any noise.

She noticed another bowl of cereal near him, which she guessed was for her and went to eat. She sat near him slowly looking at him the same time.

Taehyung caught her staring and gave a heartfelt smile which made her smile too.

They continued eating in complete silence until a doorbell interrupted.

Y/n stopped eating and rushed to the door fixing her hair and dress on the way. She put on her biggest smile and opened the door.

Namjoon stood there wearing a black suit, he looked so formal which made her rethink about her outfit

Namjoon gave her his iconic dimple smile and asked

"May i come in miss y/n?"

"Uh-ah yes ye of course you can" she nervously chuckled and opened the door wide for him to enter in.

Namjoon entered in and his eyes instantly landed on the boy eating cereal and already glaring at him, he glared hin back more intensely.

Y/n came in between and was about to say something when namjoon interrupted her.

"What is he doing here y/n?" Namjoon asked still staring at Taehyung

"What?! I can do whatever the f*ck i want"

"That's where your wrong Mister, you certainly can't do anything without the approval of the other party-"

"Ohmygod!! This ain't your court!! You gotta speak in a language humans know!!"

"Humans are the one who speak in court Mr..." Namjoon looked at him waiting for him to reply his name

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung and you might be Namjoonie."

"Oh please, don't call me like that. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you Taehyung"

"Really? Well I'm 21." Taehyung spoke up proudly

"Ouchh... I'm 24" Namjoon gave a look of fake sympathy for him.

"What, you look pretty young tho..." Taehyung said with his mouth filled with cereal

"W-Well Thank you. Y-Youre not bad yourself Taheyung"

"Awww thanks hyung... can i call you hyung?"

"Yess for sure!"

"W-What?" Y/n stood there in disbelief of how these two enemies turned out to be... like this

"Are you ok Y/n? You look pale" Namjoon asked putting his hand on your forhead

"Ahh I told you several times when young to not go out at night time. You catch cold easily You're so clumsy y/n" Taehyung started lecturing you while still eating, you turned to look at Namjoon who was immersed in Taehyungs talking.

Am i the one sick? Or them?

"Yes i agree Taehyung. She is pretty clumsy. Even yesterday when we went on a date she spilled the whole-"

I felt like a child, hearing scolding from their dads. When did they get so serious and mature

But- i was wrong. Scratch that. They started fighting again (smh)

"WAIT!!! WHAT DATE!?!? Taehyung started shouting, spilling the cereal from his mouth everywhere

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT DATING!!!"

"Well, we're not dating, but yea we just went for a small date" Namjoon confessed with a hint of red on his cheeks.

"YOU GUYS CAN'T DATE!!!"

"Taehyung..." Y/n tried to interfere but unfortunately that didn't work

"WHY NOT!?! IT'S TRULY ONCE'S FREEDOM AND RIGHT IF THEY WANNA HAVE A MUTUAL-"

"Namjoo-" again didn't work

"OHMYGAWD STFU!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY MUTUAL??"

"TAEHYUNG, I CAN REALLY PUT A FRI ON YOU FOR TRYING TO STOP US FROM DATING"

"OH YEA? WELL WHILE YOUR AT IT PUT ONE EARLIER SAYING I KILLED YOU!!!"

"OHMYGAWD YOU THREATENED ME. ACCORDING TO PAGE 6889 PARA 67-"

"ACCORDING TO PARA BLAH BLAH BLAH 'I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!' "

"DID YOU JUST DISGRACE THE RULE-"

"KIM NAMJOOOOOONN!!!!" Y/n screamed her lungs out which made both the boys shut up

Y/n took in a deep breathe and the boys were still staring at her. They'd be lying if they said she wasn't scary.

Y/n closed her eyes and faked a bigass smile and said

"Namjoon-ahh we have a meeting to attend to"

"O-Oh yea.. let's go, bye Taehyung we gotta go now."

Namjoon said as we both walked towards the door

"Oh yea break a leg both of you!!"

Namjoon entered back in and looked at Taehyung seriously..

"Well Taehyung, that's actually illegal since we're harming-"

"Ohmygawd Namjoon let's go!!! And Taehyung Lock the door and keep the key!! It's by the fridge" Y/n said as she pulled Namjoon out of her apartment.

"Oh yea okay!"

"Was everything getting back to normal? Or was it all temporary"

Taehyung thought to himself.

TIME AND DESTINATION SKIP
10:30 AM
SEOUL COURT OFFICE ROOM

"Namjoon, I'm nervous"

"It's okay you got this!!"

"Yea! We got this" Namjoon just chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"I-is that Lucas and Hyejin?"

"Oh yea told ya there might be some of your friends here"

"Oh that's great!! Let me go and say hi to them"

"Oh ok, I'll be by the office. Bye"

"Bye...."

Y/n speed walked to where Hyejin and Lucas were talking but as she went close she saw that they were not actually talking more like, having an argument

Hyejin was literally crying and Lucas looked angry and devastated.

"You can't say that Lucas!! He's innocent i know it!!" Hyejin shouted at his face

"Hyejin!! Try to get this into your tiny little head. He was literally seen at the crime scene before the murder happened" Lucas tried to make her understand but she only cried harder.

"Guys.. what's happening?"

"Y/n!! Y/n-ahh tell him he's innocent. my Oppah won't do something like that"

"I don't understand anything Hyejin.. Ur Oppah?"

"Hyejin.. no matter what. He's the killer i know of it." Lucas looked down and confessed

"No!!! Never Lucas!!"

They started arguing while y/n didn't had a say in this because she didn't knew what was going on.

"I hate this..." Mingis voice interrupted Y/ns preplexed thoughts

"Oh Mingi.. what's happening?"

"Oh you didn't knew?" Y/n shook her head indicating as a No

Mingi was excited to spill Y/n the tea. He clapped his both hands together and started to spill it out

"Well.. Our Hyejin's Cousin is in a murder case... said to be the killer. The case says her cousin killed his girlfriend by stabbing at midnight when she was alone at her house. And our Hyejin here says that He's innocent and our Lucas says he's not. So yea... and me I don't know. I haven't even met that guy."

"Why is Lucas trying ao hard to make her understand?"

"Well he's the intern of Johnny Sunbaenim and they're planning to take this case and stand against him. No one in the office is ready to take the case as the opposing and prove that he's innocent and I barely think Hyejin would take it."

"What about you Mingi?"

"Oh me? Murder is not really my thing. Let me go look for some cases of stolen candies or missing boots or something else.... well i gotta go y/n. Will you handle them both?"

"Yea... I'll try. Bye Mingi!!"

By the time i turned my head away from mingi i once again saw them both arguing hard.

"Guys.. stop. We're at a court."

Both of them stopped arguing and looked down.

"I'm sorry Y/n-" Hyejin suddenly stop her sentence in the middle.

I looked at her face only to see her staring behind me. When i turned back i saw a young male with blonde hair and few cuts on his face. He was wearing black cap and looked down so I couldn't see his eyes. His hands were cuffed and both of his arms were held by two different police officers.

"O-Oppah-" Hyejin called out for him for which he turned and looked at her. Which gave me view of his face.

So this was her cousin?

He looked pretty scary but when he gave a sad smile towards Hyejin.

I could see the pain in his eyes.

He looked trapped and sad.

They dragged him away from us and to the office room.

I turned back to see Hyejin with more tears flowing from her eyes.

I went and gave her a tight hug, whispering small words saying it'll be okay and all. I wish we could've stayed longer in that hug but we heard Namjoon calling for us motioning us to enter the office.

We both looked at each other and entered the office hand in hand and took a seat beside each other meanwhile Namjoon was sitting next to me and Lucas opposite us.

Lucas was staring at Hyejins cousin who was standing beside the table near the head lawyers seat.

Since this was just a mere discussion between the lawyers on who wanna take the case and all it was held in the office.

Finally the head lawyer took out a file and started speaking.

"Min Yoongi.
Age of 26.
Works in a tatto parlour.
An orphan

Is Charged for a murder on his girlfriend."

"What do you have to say Mr.Min?"

"I-I didn't do it. I'd never hurt her" Yoongi looked down and comfessed in a broken tone

"Well of course you wouldn't. You love her don't you?" Yoongi nodded his head in reply indicating a yes.

"But unfortunately Mr.Min, there are witnesses who saw you going to her house and leaving at midnight"

"I-"

"Did you went out to bring the weapons?"

"What-?"

"Suppose you killed her.. what weapon would you use?"

"None!! I didn't kill her for godsake!!"

"So you didn't buy a weapon?"

"No!! I wo-"

"So you used a weapon in your house? Like a kitchen knife?"

"Sir-"

"Or did you hid the weapon?"

"Stop asking this ridiculous questions!!!!" A broken female voice shouted banging her hands on the wooden table.

All eyes were on her. She was looking at the table, resting her hands on it, struggling to breathe properly, tears were flowing from her cheeks and landed on the desk.

"Hyejin sit down.." Namjoon ordered in a low voice but she didn't listen.

"NO!!! I CAN'T!!"

"Miss Hyejin, I see you have some problems with the way I'm interrogating..." the head lawyer said as he slowly brought his face to his hand and rested his arms on the table.

"YOU'RE INTERROGATING HIM LIKE HE IS A CRIMINAL!!! HE IS INNOCENT!! I KNOW OF IT!!" Hyejin once again shouted aloud.

"Listen here young lady, there is a 85% he is the killer, people literally saw him entering her house at midnight and-"

"HE FKKIN LIVES THERE!!!"

"Hyejin Language!!!" Namjoon once again ordered her again but being in the broken state she was.. she didn't listen

"My?? My language?? What about that person?? He's asking all of these questions trying his best to frame him. when we kno- no 'I' know he's innocent! My Oppah would never do something like that! They loved each other! He'd never even hurt her!!!!"

The whole room was silent. Only Hyejins heavy breathing was heard. Everyone started to think in the pov Hyejin pointed out. Not until the head lawyer Mr. Shin spoke up.

"Your Oppah...? Are you somewhat related to Mr.Min?" His eyes were now dark amd stated at Hyejin so deeply that made her uncomfortable.

"Y-yes he is my Cousin Brother"

"Hmm.. I see... well since your related to him.. your unfortunately not able to take part in this case.. I'm afraid that you need to get out from this office"

"Wait what??!" Hyejin eyes widened

"Mr.Shin but she-" Y/n tried to defend her only to get interrupted.

"Miss Y/n, please don't interfere, this is a problem with me and her, i have no time to waste with this meeting as soon as she goes we can continue the meeting and end this as soon as possible."

"Hyejin-ahh..."

"It's okay Y/n" after saying that so blandly without any emotions Hyejin picked up her bag and exited the office room but not after giving Mr. Yoongi a tight hug and whispering something to his ear.

Right after she said that secret to Mr.Yoongi his eyes lit up with hope and tiny tears brimmed at the end of his both eyes, but before anyone could notice he lowered his cap and hid his tear filled eyes.

"And now that she's gone.. let's continue... so Mr.Min, what was the exact reason behind the murder?"

"I don't know.. because i didn't kill her" Yoongi confessed with a low voice.

"Maybe you could've been drunk.. or high...."

"Do you use drugs? Mr.Min?"

"What???"

"Do you or do you not"

"I-I O-Once"

"When?"

"That was years ago!! Even before i met her!! This has nothing to do with her!!!"

"Mr.Min... Do you have any proof?"

"W-Why?"

"To prove that you didn't do it"

"I don't need one Cause I-"

"Mr.Min you don't remember that night?"

"EXCUSE ME SIR!!" Y/n stood up folding her arms on her chest, grabbing all the attention of the men and women in the room.

"Yes Miss Y/n.. do you also have anything to say?"

"Yess fortunately i do!!"

"What's wrong with women today??" Mr.Shin sighed loudly his hands massaging his temple.

"Y/n what are you doing!??!" Namjoon whispered and held her down by her sleeves but she snatched away her arms from his hold.

"Sir you might doubt him of being guilty 85% and you might be of really high authority but, only the police has the authority to interrogate him"

"But I'm just trying to prove that he's guilty and-"

"That's for the court to decide Mr.Shin not this lame meeting, we're here only to decide who's defending him and who's gonna be his lawyer" Y/n confidently spoke.

"Well you are right Miss.Y/n, so who wants to be his lawyer?" Mr.Shin asked as he scanned the whole room but there was no noise at all.

No one was ready to help him.

"No one i see.. Then who wanna be the defender lawyer of this case?"

Again silence filled but it slowly shut down when Lucas raised his hands and said

"I will!"

Y/n stared at him unbelievable of how badly he wanna prove Mr.Min is guilty

"Hmm interesting and who might you're Senior be?"

"It's Mr.Suh sir. We both will be the defender."

"Hmm.. great. But unfortunately Yoongi you still don't have a lawyer. Is there anyone you know of?"

"No sir.." Yoongi said with his head low

"Well if that is the case you don't need to risk yourself and your money with finding a lawyer... you can just take the blame and-"

"I'll take it!!"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

Both Namjoon and Lucas yelled.

The eyes of the people in the courtroom widened at the new statement the intern said aloud.

"Ms. Y/n are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure about this Mr.Shin, i can't stand here hearing you interrogate him like a criminal when he's innocent and i know of it" Y/n confidently said with a slight smile on her lips.

"Then who's gonna be your senior? You surely can't take this case alone... and I'm pretty Mr.Kim Namjoon the scholar of Seoul University won't want to take this as his first case"

"...." Silence took over Y/n.

"Do you really wanna go that far Y/n?. Namjoon worked real hard to maintain this position do you want it to be completely drowned by the drain?"

Y/n took a long time thinking and hesitating wether she should take this or not. But at last she did.

"I'll do it, but Nam- I mean Mr.Kim doesn't have to risk his life for this... I'll try to find another senior"

"Make that pretty soon, cause before dawn i have to submit this file with the lawyers name... if you fail to find one then I'm pretty sure you know what'll happen... you can still give up Y/n, i see so much potential in you... you could be a great lawyer if you were a bit more genius" Mr.Shin chuckled lightly at his own 'sarcastic' remark.

"Thank you for your concern sir. But I'm not giving up on this case that easily." Y/n took her bag from the table and slowly walked away not until stopping infront of Yoongi and giving him a slight smile and said

"I'll get you out Mr.Min, trust in me" Yoongi looked at her with hope filled eyes and gave a sad smile nodding his head.

Y/n once again walked to the door and got out of the once suffocating office room.

As soon as she exited, all the confidence she had in her head drained away..

"Now where the F*ck will i find a senior??"

"I'm not close with anyone from college"

"Wait I've got 6 more hours!! I'm pretty sure i can find an amazing senior in no time!!"

"Yeaa you got this Y/n fighting!!!"

Y/n motivated herself and rushed to find a lawyer...

MEANWHILE
OFFICE/MEETING ROOM

"Now that troubles are gone we can finally continue this... i still have some questions left to ask Mr.Yoongi"

"I thought only the police can interrogate him Mr.Shin..." Namjoon said his eyes glaring at Mr.Shin.

"Namjoon.. don't tell me that girl got into your head..."

"She has a point Mr.Shin.."

"Really?"

"Yes.. as you said Mr.Shin Y/n do have great potential in this career that's why she chose to go against you"

"Then why are you choosing to defend him as her senior lawyer Namjoon?"

"Wha-?"

"Mr.Kim Namjoon, I expect you to chose wise.."

"Sir I-"

"That stupid girl or your first case?"

"Both..."

"Excuse me what?"

"Both sir, me and that stupid girl together will win our first case" A big smirk was shown on Namjoons face

"Ugh kids these days... well all the best Mr.Kim Namjoon"

"Thank you sir" Namjoon rushed out of the office to see y/n and give her this great news

He ran towards the parking lot when he saw you standing there completely clueless and depressed

"I guess she haven't found any lawyer yet... well thats good news"

"Y/N!!!!" Y/n turned her head when she heard Namjoon shouting.

"Oh, Namjoon-ahh"

"Y/n.. we're doing this..."

"doing what?"

"The case!!"

"Whaaaat?"

"Y/n I'll be your senior and I'll make sure we win this"

"Really?!" A big smile formed on Y/n's face

"Yes y/n"

Y/n jumped onto him and a gave a tight hug which made Namjoon freeze like ice until y/n broke the hug

"Uh.. okey then I- will drop you off i guess, I mean do you want me to drop you off?" Namjoon was trying his best to act confident after that hug shook his entire world

"I'd love that"

"Then lets get going"

Beeeeep

You have received a message

Y/n stopped to look at who it was and it turned out to be an unknown number

Unknown person:

Tysm Y/n

-Ksj

"Ksj? What's that?"

More like who's that

Word count : 4303

~review~

"Nice to meet you I'm KSJ"

"Are you single ksj?"

************

"WHAT DO YOU F*CKING MEAN?!?!"

"Yoongi please calm down"

"I'LL KILL MYSELF AGGGHH!!"

*************

"Thank you so much for making me feel at home Taehyung-ah"

"Anything for Y/niee"

A/N : Dear readers, please pray for my lost motivation, or please donate some......

(if u want more chapters do it TwT)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
6.5K 669 23
A story of how a sweet couple got separated because of the fear of society and their own parents. A super rich girl and a middle class boy. He went f...
36.5K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
904 198 13
Taehyung is a cold hearted mafia king who has one sister Lisa, her best friend is y/n, but one day Lisa was killed by one of her brother's enemy.y/n...