the transfer (18+)

By lustfulcorner_

"Clyde." I breathe staring at the tall dark haired boy. "Love." He responds making my heart flutter the way... More

epilogue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
read

eleven

20.8K 352 65
By lustfulcorner_

warning : physical violence and sexual content

CLYDE

_**_

Monday.

Formal on Wednesday. Then flight back home for the holidays Friday.

The office thing was a mess. I had to tell my aunt the truth. She would've found out either way. She doesn't know I even still talk to my brothers or she would murder me.

Marianna.

Thankfully got a negative back. But I know her mom is up too something or would've made the consequences harsher. I'm not going to sell anymore right now. I can't. It's already stirring up too much. I've forced myself to get back on everything. My aunt has forced me. She's sick of me. She never even got our family last name because she hates it so much.

Frances.

A longline of bullshit.

That dog sniffed all around my room and couldn't find shit. And it's going to stay that way. I button up my shirt ignoring the bruises on my stomach. It hurts. But I can live past it.

The day ends up rolling by easily. Until the sixth period. Last period.

Of course Isaac starts talking to me. This is the only class I have with Marianna but she's not here.

"No I don't have anything." I whisper as the bell rings. Only then Marianna is running into the class late pulling her skirt down. Fuck.

"You still haven't hit...maybe I should—"

I push him away from me.

"Don't talk to her. Ever. You have your little redhead."

"Yeah...but look at her thighs and ass."

Inhale.

Exhale.

"You wouldn't get mad though? If I did hit."

"Your speaking like you have." I say grabbing my stuff and standing up to find a different sit in this large room that's built like an English lecture at college.

I've went through this year without one fight. I can't let him get me to loose control.

"If I did. I'm shocked you didn't hear her wet pussy as I slammed into it."

"Clyde class has started sit down."

"I get it. No one would want to talk to their bros about their bitch like that."

"Chill out. And sit. I had to stop her from screaming my name so much. Her beautiful skin under me. Begging—"

MARIANNA

*   *

The teacher starts yelling as the two boys start punching each other. I watch as Clyde gets Isaac on the ground easily. His eyes full of rage , his hands keep connecting with his face.

"Your just another bitch Clyde." As soon as the words fall from those soon to be bloody lips Clyde picks up a vase that has been broken from pushing the table. A piece of its glass. His body isn't even conscious anymore. Well it doesn't look like he is. People are telling him to stop. Especially his team and the teacher. He wants to. The piece of glass presses into Isaac's chest. He just lets it go. My heart hurts as his tears are just pouring.

The teacher immediately goes to the bloody boy as security pushes Clyde out the room.

• • •

I knock on clyde's dorm. It's midnight but he isn't answering anything. I haven't heard anything.

Surprisingly the door opens. I'm shocked as he lets me in.

"So what did they say." I ask. He sits on the edge of his bed and it looks like he cleaned his own self. His knuckles and hands are bruised. He has scratches over his face and his lips are slightly swollen. I try and ignore the bruises on his stomach. But I didn't see Isaac throw punches at him there.

"Does it hurt." I ask.

"There's been worse." He assures.

"Why did it even start? The fight."

"He said you slept with him."

"Well that's not true."

He shrugs not believing me.

"You got angry he said things that weren't true? I didn't do anything with him you of all people should know that."

"I don't know anything Anna. All we do is fight and get intimate. We haven't cleared out anything."

"Because you hide things from me. And I feel like I barely know you."

"You know me better then anyone. Enough to trust me all the time."

"But it's hard Clyde. "

"Because if I told you anything you would never look at me the same."

I place my hand on the side of his face.

"I don't think anything would change how I feel about you."

I want to kiss him. And tell him everything I feel. But I'm scared. I've seen the red flags. But I'm ignoring it all as I press my lips with his. But pulling away as I taste something cool on it.

"You're drunk." I smell the liquor from his breathe. He shakes his head no before kissing me again.

"When did you drink?"

"It was a little."

"How much."

"Not enough." A moan escapes my lips as he messes with my head and kisses on my neck. I have too many questions. But they all fade away as his hands cup my face pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Clyde we can't." I mumble between harsh kisses.

He doesn't give me time to say what I need. His hand grips my thigh and I give up. My hands finding their way into his hair pulling him closer to me. I can sense the anger he's letting out just through this. Yet I'd rather it be this way then a screaming match. That's our problem. We can't just talk. I can't say I hate this either.

His lips dominate mine as my back hits his bed. He hovers over me not breaking the kiss.

He's drunk and I'm naive.

He's my polar opposite. But everyday he is pulling me closer to his side. I used to be able to control my feelings so well. There seems to be nothing else for me other then him. He means everything to me. And I don't want to be like everyone else and just turn my back on him. It seems like everyone has given up on him. I don't want to be another person.

"I want you now." I whisper as he stares into my eyes. This time he doesn't say no. Instead kissing me more. Unbuttoning the skirt and removing it off my legs. I ignore the taste of metal from his lip. His hand s hold my face keeping it up as he sucks on my neck. My hands rest on the sides of his stomach not really sure what to do.

"It's just me okay?" He whispers and I nod as he removes my top. I bite my lip as he kisses on the curve my breasts. He kisses down my body before placing a soft kiss on my thigh. I watch as he stands up and goes to get something.

Condom.

Oh I'm actually doing this. I can't help but look away as he removes his sweats and boxers. In seconds he's hovering over me again.

He opens his mouth again and I know he's going to ask the same question—

"Clyde if you ask again I'm going to start laying all our issues. And I don't think you want that." I say cupping his face. A smile forms on his smile. Making me melt. Since I haven't really seen it in what feels forever. I always wonder if he thinks about me the way I always think of him.

"Did you drink today? Can I get the old Marianna back." He whispers against my neck.

"The nice and innocent one." He kisses my shoulder and I roll my eyes.

"I'm still nice." I defend and he just raises his brows shocked the words came out of my mouth.

"You're annoying." I groan before kissing him again.

I feel my stomach turn as I feel his dick press against my lower stomach. I ignore the tearing of the condom. My heart increasingly beating as I'm about to loose my virginity to him.

He looks at me once more. I just nod for assurance. A gasp leaves my lips as he enters me. He lets out a low groan closing his eyes feeling inside me. My hands rest on the sides of his neck as he enters me all the way. I finally let out a breathe not realizing I was holding it for so long. He's huge.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispers and I shake my head no looking down where we're connected.

"Just slow..." I whisper. His hands hold my thighs up as he starts to move in and out of me. Slowly. A horrible pain. Like he is ripping inside me with every stroke. I focus on the celing as my tears slowly stream down my face. He takes my hand and makes me move it into his hair.

"Just focus on me okay?"

I nod. I feel like I'll breakdown in any second. He kisses the corner of my mouth before kissing my tears. My other hand on the back of hie neck watching his eyes close moving deeper into me. His muscles strained and his hair messy. The chains on his neck hitting my neck and chin a little. Sending me goosebumps from the coolness of the gold.

"Fuck." He curses grilling my thighs harder. He kisses me deeply. I pay attention to his pleasure and how he looks vulnerable with me instead of the pain between my legs. His hands rest on the sides of my neck letting me swallow his whimpers and groans.

A moan leaves my lips as he focuses right under my jaw.. I bite my lip as he moans my name. Making butterflies grow in my stomach. Wishing this would finish even if the pain has gone away. It feels like it's been hours. And I wonder how many times it would take before it truly starts to feel good.

My eyes shut close as he pushes further into me. My mouth falls open as he continues. My nails dig into his back as he sucks on my tits.

"Oh my..."

I pull his body closer to mine and I feel him grin as he bites my nipples harshly . He starts rubbing my clit. Fast circular motions making me even forget how he's just pushing himself into my guts.

"Is this how you want it Marianna?" He asks.

I just nod.

"Let me hear you."

"Yes clyde...fuck yes—"

I'm cut off as he kisses me deeply. Swallowing all my moans until my legs shake. Feeling him twitch inside the condom and coming undone with me.

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...
121K 1.9K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
324 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...
83.9K 2.6K 78
"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Now bear the conseque...