Life Observation Of The Rich...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门生活观察日志 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the third year of wearing the book, Su Wan became popular... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 29

5.2K 122 7
By CN_SweetSmile

    Next, not only male celebrities, but also female celebrities also joined the team that greeted Su Wan.

    Unlike male celebrities who slightly need to avoid suspicion, female celebrities are more enthusiastic.

    No one wants to be left behind, and wants to be familiar with the new president for the first time.

    In this circle, letting the president remember himself means more opportunities.

    Almost every performer on stage will have the word "Su Zong" in his mouth, and as these two words appear more and more frequently, Huo Cheng's face is getting greener and greener.

    The moment he gave the company to Su Wan, he really didn't expect this scene to happen.

    Soon #全明星间空表白#, #苏总何人# These two entries rushed into the hot search.

    Click in the first entry, which is a video. The video is temporarily edited and may take a short time, so it looks rough.

    But even if it is rough, it is enough to let netizens know what happened tonight, not to mention that the blogger who uploaded the video added a foreword.

    [Tonight is the annual concert of Gallop Entertainment. The artists who participated in this company's contracted artists.

    I thought that tonight’s concert would not be any different from the previous ones, but you guessed it, tonight is really a little different.

    Who could have imagined that the word "Mr. Su" would appear in the mouth of every star performing on stage? Your favorite brother even said, "Next, this song "The Bright Moon Represents My Heart" is for Su Zong and fans." Although the word "fan" is added, smart people know that fans are probably incidental.

    So, who is Mr. Su who was confessed by the All-Stars? Su is always male, female, fat or thin? Most importantly, isn't Mr. Huo, the boss of Gallop Entertainment? Where did President Su emerge from? 】

    Su Wan has become popular recently, but not every audience is chasing "rich style".

    Compared to the netizens who chase this variety show, there are more people who are not chasing it. Therefore, most netizens do not know that Huo Cheng asked Su Wan to sign a contract earlier today and formally gave her the company under his name.

    [So many male and female celebrities confessed in the air, I guess they are women. 】

    【It is estimated that she is an unsmiling strong woman. 】

    【Ordinary-looking, but exceptionally shrewd and capable. ]

    Know the truth friends could not help laughing.

    [I know who Su is always, and what she looks like, but I don’t say, harm, just play. ]

    Some netizens joked, [What else can I look like? Isn't it all two eyes, one nose and one mouth? ]

    Is curious looks of the late Soviet friends bewildered at the moment is looking at the stage.

    The reason is that half a minute ago, the host smiled and invited her to speak a few words on stage.

    Although Su Wan gave a speech in the high school auditorium before, there were not many people in the auditorium at that time, and it was completely incomparable to the scene tonight.

    And at that time, most of the high school students she faced were younger than her. The high school students were innocent and young. She was not too nervous. Tonight, she will face all classes and ages. Segment of people.

    Seeing that Su Wan was too nervous to take action, Huo Cheng asked lightly, "Should I accompany you?"

    Su Wan shook his head subconsciously.

    That's not necessary.

    Huo Cheng, who was directly rejected by Su Wan, paused for two seconds, "Go, the host will take care of it and throw it away."

    Su Wan heard what he meant from Huo Cheng's words, that is, "Go bold." .

    If the host can take the stalks and throw the stalks by himself, it will not be cold at all.

    After realizing this, Su Wan let out a long sigh of relief. Then, under the expectant gaze of the audience, she slowly walked to the stage.

    After she took the stage, the audience was in an uproar.

    There were many spectators who didn't know Su Wan.

    In their imagination, they thought that their brother, the "General Su" in the fairy's mouth was an image of a slightly older, sophisticated leader. They never expected to see a young and beautiful looking like a high school. The pure little girl born!

    This tm is President Su? !

    Is this really President Su? !

    Su Wan took the microphone from the host.

    The hostess has an especially lively atmosphere. She smiled and said, "Now, I will give a solemn introduction to all the audience present. The person next to me is the president of our company who just took office today. I think everyone is very curious about Mr. Su, so next, Let our cute and charming Mr. Su say a few words to everyone."

    [Laughs dead, cute and charming, the host does not forget to check the goodwill of the evening. 】

    【That is necessary, the host is also a contracted artist of Gallop Entertainment, and she is her immediate boss lately. 】

    【It’s so cool, but before being cool, I still have to blow a wave of Huo, there is no way, who would let him give too much! 】

    【Yes, that's right. 】

    【My imagination of "President Ba" suddenly became clearer. President Huo is the President! ]

    Su night took the microphone, slightly nervously sip Min Chun, "First of all, thanks to my husband for support on my career."

    No Huo total generosity, there is no current fame of her.

    Su Wan is not a white-eyed wolf, naturally she will not deliberately ignore his contribution.

    In fact, whether it was the last time she gave a speech in front of the teachers and students of the school, or she was on stage at the moment, Huo Cheng gave her the two opportunities.

    Su Wan was a little confused about Huo Cheng's thoughts.

    He didn't seem to be bad to her.

    Why?

    Because she is "Mrs. Huo"?

    Su Wan just uttered the word husband in his mouth, and there was another uproar in the audience.

    At this moment, the audience's inner thoughts are similar.

    What? Such a young fairy is actually married?

    Sure enough, all the good-looking and capable little fairies were married at an early age.

    Su Wan stopped thinking about it, no matter what, she must cherish the opportunity that Huo Cheng gave, and make her performance as perfect as possible.

    She took a deep breath, "Secondly, I am honored to stand here today to speak to you."

    "Thank you for your support to Gallop Entertainment over the years. In the future, our company will work harder to introduce more positive things for everyone. , A new generation of artists with positive energy.

    Thank you for being with you all the way, I believe we will get better and better.

    Finally, thank you all again.” As

    soon as Su Wan finished speaking, there was a warm applause from the audience.

    At the same time, the entry #苏总露脸# quickly became a hot search.

    After seeing Su Wan's appearance, all netizens exploded.

    [It turned out to be such a young and beautiful president? 】

    【Uuuu, in contrast, I am like a man who came to the world to make up the numbers. 】

    【Have fun? Concerned! 】

    Su Wan didn't slowly calm down after Su Wan sat next to Huo Cheng.

    She has no experience as a president, and she doesn't know how other presidents express their testimonials. She can only follow her heart and say a few words at will.

    I don't know how effective it was just now.

    Just as Su Wan looked worried, a low and steady voice came from her side, "Yes."

    Hearing this was good, Su Wan seemed to have taken a reassurance pill , and she didn't feel nervous all at once.

    Even the boss next to her said that she was pretty good, so what could she worry about?

    After Su Wan stayed off the court for a while, he left with Huo Cheng.

    I have seen the concert, showed off my face, and talked about it on stage, and I can almost leave.

    As soon as he got on the bus, Su Wan relaxed himself.

    When she was off the court just now, she collapsed very tightly and kept her back straight all the way, for fear that the camera would sweep her by accident.

    If she sits idle and falls into the eyes of others, it is not beautiful at all.

    After all, she is not just "Su Wan" tonight, but "General Su", the new president of the galloping entertainment company.

    As a company, she still needs to pay attention to her personal image in front of outsiders.

    But it's okay in the car.

    Seeing Su Wan collapsed on the back of the car like boneless, Huo Cheng raised his eyebrows slightly, "What?"

    Su Wan looked at him pitifully, "My husband, my shoulder hurts."

    In fact, her waist was more sore.

    But the waist is inconvenient, so I only talked about shoulder pain.

    The cameraman in the front row sat down in the passenger seat first, so the audience in the live room heard Su Wan's words.

    [Mr. Huo: Indifferent face.jpg]

    [Mr. Huo: Oh. 】

    【Mr. Huo: so what? 】

    【Huo os: It's my shit? 】

    【Ah, this is Mr. Huo's three-year old fan. Hearing Su Wan's words, I really don't know how Huo would react. Most likely, I didn't respond. I really can't think about it. ]

    [Embarrassed to the ground, brothers and sisters, let me leave this live broadcast room first, you guys stand it up. 】

    No wonder the audience reacted this way. Most of the audience in the live broadcast room are young people, and some of them have the habit of embarrassing others.

    They were afraid that after Su Wan uttered the words "husband, shoulder pain", he would be ignored or ignored by the cosmic straight man Huo Cheng.

    After Su Wan is neglected, they will think that they are neglected, embarrassing to the point.

    Just as the audience in the live broadcast room was not watching, Huo Cheng approached Su Wan slightly without saying a word, and then stretched out his hand to press on her shoulder.

    Su Wan blinked, and the whole person was stunned.

    Huo Cheng...

    he...

    actually helped her press her shoulders? !

    Su did not react at night, and the audience in the live broadcast room who subconsciously closed their eyes and dared not watch the live broadcast. They couldn't help but think, "It's over, Mr. Huo is still as always incomprehensible. "

    Sure enough, this is Mr. Huo's normal operation.

    They sighed and opened their eyes, and then they saw in the camera a pair of hands that helped Su Wan massage his shoulders.

    These hands are well-knotted, slender, powerful, and full of beauty of strength.

    At this moment, these hands are helping people to do a massage.

    This is not the point.

    The point is, these hands belong to Mr. Huo!

    The audience looked in a trance.

    It turns out that Mr. Huo’s hands, in addition to signing the documents, would massage Su Wan?

    When Su Wan and the audience in the live broadcast room couldn't recover, Huo Cheng's faint voice sounded, "How?"

    Su Wan thought about pressing all of them, then it might as well enjoy it. Thinking about it, she said, " It can be a little heavier."

    So, the hands that pressed the shoulders increased their strength slightly.

    The shoulders felt a lot more comfortable in an instant.

    This press takes several minutes.

    A few minutes later, Su Wan said, "It's

    okay ." Huo Cheng hummed indifferently and withdrew his hand.

    After a while, the audience reacted!

    [Living for a long time to see series! 】

    【Is this really Mr. Huo I am familiar with? 】

    【Three-year old fan said that Mr. Huo, who was once cold and unspoken, is attractive, but now Mr. Huo, who helps his wife press his shoulders, is even more attractive. 】

    【Oh, I am going to be stationed in this live broadcast room. I am more and more curious about Mr. Huo. Every time in this live broadcast room, he breaks my understanding of him! 】

    【The Treasure Live Room is really hammered. 】

    【So, how will it develop next? ]

    In the eyes of the audience expectations, Su graduated cp, a return to the villa, the other back to the hospital.

    The moment he got home, Su Wan's ears rang the mechanical sound of the system, [Slaps value +40, the progress of changing fate is 40.8%, the host keeps up! ]

    Su did not expect a late night fight face value even earned forty.

    Maybe I guessed her thoughts, the system explained, [You come to the stage to give a speech as the president, face value +10, you let Huo Cheng take the initiative to massage you, face value +30. Bie Mingyue next door was almost crying with jealousy. ]

    On the other side, knowing Huo Cheng condescended to massage the late Soviet moon does not orbit gas are red.

    If there is no Su Wan, then she should be the one who enjoys all this.

    Originally, she could be Mrs. Huo's!

    Before, Huo's father and Huo's mother had obviously praised her and treated her as a future daughter-in-law!

    However, Huo Cheng finally chose Su Wan!

    Because of Su Wan's performance tonight, the audience swarmed to her live broadcast room, and the audience staying in the Bie Mingyue live broadcast room was much smaller than before.

    Bie Mingyue clenched her lips subconsciously as she watched the pitiful number of viewers in the upper right corner of the live broadcast room.

    She needs popularity value, and needs it very much.

    This night, Bie Mingyue was sleepless all night, and Su Wan had a good night's sleep.

    When she woke up the next day, she received an invitation from actress Mu Feifei to go to the show with her.

    After reading the message sent by Mu Feifei, Su Wan thought about it and replied with a "OK".

    She has never been to a show, and she doesn't know what the show is like.

    She went downstairs and talked to the butler. The butler smiled and said, "Madam, what time is the show time?"

    "Three in the afternoon." The

    old butler nodded, "Since it is three in the afternoon, it is still six minutes away from now. Seven hours and plenty of time, it’s better to let the stylist team do the styling for you.”

    Su Wan has always respected the old housekeeper. When he went to the concert last night, the old housekeeper did not suggest that, but today he did. There must be his truth in it.

    Thinking about this, Su Wan simply agreed, "Okay." As

    soon as Su Wan finished eating early, members of the stylist team came.

    They soon started to work.

    Su Wan is like a Barbie doll, let them take care of it.

    [Fuck, this makeup artist is a bit familiar. 】

    【It seems that who, the queen makeup artist of a certain flow female celebrity in the past, can be out of the circle every time she dresses up a female celebrity! 】

    【This hair stylist seems to be awesome too. 】

    【Suddenly saw several big-name stylists. When

    Su Wan was almost drowsy, she was finally tossed in her shape.

    When she looked at herself in the mirror, she herself was shocked, and instantly lost her sleep.

    She turned out to be in the mirror?

    I saw the person in the mirror, with his hair rolled up, a little messy, and a pink peony with floral dew on his head.

    She is wearing an exquisite sequined dress with a hemline skirt and a V-neck, which may have been specially modified by the designer for her, so the V-neck is not low and will not run out. The dress makes her figure stand out.

    Around her neck was the eight-figure pink diamond necklace Huo Cheng had given her.

    The pink necklace echoes the pink flower head and tail, making her more charming than Hua Jiao.

    [As expected of the top styling team, this look is really beautiful! 】

    【Wow, how can there be such a beautiful little fairy in this world? ]

    [Damn it, this little fairy has been married early! It's really cheap, Mr. Huo! 】After

    finishing the styling, it's almost time to go out.

    The shadow queen asked Su to arrive earlier, she thought she had nothing to do anyway, and she could go earlier.

    So when Su arrived late at the show, it was only two o'clock in the afternoon.

    When she arrived, the other three guests were already there.

    Except for her and Mu Feifei, the other two have brought their husbands.

    Seeing Su Wan's look, the emotions in the eyes of several people were mixed.

    Some are stunning, while others are jealous.

    Mu Feifei smiled, "It's still early, late, we are going to chat with the designer for a while, do you want to be together?"

    Su Wan nodded, "Let's go together." It

    happened that she was the first time to participate in this kind of event. Occasionally, I am curious about everything, even if Mu Feifei does not invite her, she will follow up and learn more.

    The designer who held today’s catwalk is Mu Feifei’s old friend. He is a high-nosed and deep-sighted F countryman, with a romantic nature, so his works have a bit of romantic and bold elements.

    This is a very creative young designer.

    As soon as he saw him, Mu Feifei stepped forward and gave him a warm hug.

    Then, Mu Feifei introduced him to several people around him in French.

    After the introduction, Mu Feifei said regretfully, "Victor doesn't speak Chinese, he only speaks French. If you have anything you want to ask him, I can tell him."

    Just after Mu Feifei finished speaking, don't smile at Mingyue. Flicked her long hair, "No need."

    After she finished speaking, she chatted with Victor in fluent French.

    When Bie Mingyue was chatting with Victor, Su Rancha said, "Mingyue lived in country F for a few years when she was a child, and her French is very good."

    [Oh, Mingyue is a lady, and French is readily available. 】

    【Listening to Mingyue speak French is really a pleasure. ]

    [Ah ah ah, the mouth of the French how the moon so nice ah. 】

    【French is worthy of being the most romantic language in the world, it sounds really nice. ] After

    a while, Victor talked with a few people present. Several people on the field, except for Mu Feifei and Bie Mingyue who are proficient in French, the others also have a little understanding of French. Although they are not as proficient as Mu Feifei and Bie Mingyue, ordinary daily communication is possible.

    Victor didn't expect that they could speak French more or less.

    Being in a native-speaking environment, Victor, who was already warm and hospitable, immediately took out his own collection of red wine.

    Country F is rich in red wine, and there are many wineries well-known all over the world. It just so happens that he has a big winery in his hands.

    Apart from designing clothes, his favorite thing is to share his red wine with others.

    His assistant brought his red wine.

    Victor looked excited, "It's a pleasure to meet you today. Next, let's have a drink." The

    others agreed.

    Everyone on the court spoke, except for Su Wan. From the beginning, she hadn't spoken.

    Victor showed a bit of curiosity on his face, "Why doesn't that lady speak?"

    Bie Mingyue smiled meaningfully, "She? She doesn't understand what we're talking about." Since she doesn't understand, then How do you reply?

    Su Rancha hurriedly echoed, "Yes, she doesn't understand."

    Then, Su Rancha introduced to Victor Su Wan's experience in relatively bad French.

    Growing up in the country, he has a low degree of education and does not know French.

    "She just came with us."

    After listening, Victor's eyes showed a little disappointment.

    Sure enough, there is no perfect person in this world. I didn't expect this beautiful lady to have a beautiful appearance but not superior knowledge.

    Victor sighed in his heart, and then he stopped paying attention to Su Wan, but began to sober up.

    After sobering up, he shook the bottle slightly, and finally, he personally poured red wine for them in the goblet.

    He made a "please" gesture, so everyone began to raise their glasses and start tasting the wine.

    Su Wan knew that she could not drink enough, so she only took a sip.

    After sipping, she put down the glass with a look of interest.

    The taste is nothing but so.

    Seeing her reaction, Bie Mingyue deliberately smiled and asked, "Su Wan, why don't you drink it?"

    Su Wan looked at the beautiful red wine in the goblet and told the truth, "I don't like the taste."

    Bie Mingyue I sneered, "This red wine must be tasted slowly. You can taste the beauty of it after a few more sips."

    Su Wan waved his hand, "It's no more."

    Seeing the reaction here, Victor asked curiously, "What's wrong with this lady?"

    Bie Mingyue flicked her long hair and said with a smile, "She can't taste wine, this wine is for her It’s wasted. In our common saying, cow chews peonies."

    Victor exclaimed, "Your culture is really broad and profound."

    The audience in the studio listened to the gurgling French, and they didn’t know they were talking for a while. What.

    But among so many viewers, there are always a few who are proficient in French.

    [What are they talking about? 】

    【Why do they look so late? 】

    【Stayed in country F for ten years, people who are proficient in French said that they were talking bad things about late. ]

    [Damn it, can you slander her at will if you don’t understand it? After

    exclaiming, Victor said with a look of emotion, "Indeed, it is a pity to drink red wine for her." It is a pity that it is naturally the red wine produced by his winery.

    Su Wan didn't want to talk.

    She doesn't know how much French she speaks, but she does. Her brother had done a lot of business in her previous life, and she usually needs to do business with people from different European countries. Since she wants to do business, she naturally needs to communicate.

    After a long time, her French is pretty good.

    Seeing that their conversation became more and more outrageous and disrespectful, Su Wan had to speak in fluent French, "My husband has collected a few bottles produced in 1805, 1816, 1818, 1820, etc. Red wine, I have tasted a little bit before accidentally, it is indeed richer than your red wine. So, I said I don't like the taste, is there a problem?"

    Everyone who heard her words was in a daze.

    Bie Mingyue, what they thought was that Su Wan could speak French? How can she speak French! When did she learn it?

    What Victor thought was, a red wine produced in 1805? According to the legend, a mouthful of 5,000 pounds, the remaining amount is no longer enough, just the money can not drink the top red wine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.1K 123
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰʳⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᵉʳᵃ
1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.5K 350 6
Onde dois mundos diferentes se encontra por obra do destino. Uma adolescente e uma adulta responsável, se apaixona. Cada uma com seu modo de viver...
70.4K 1.5K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...