แด˜แด€ส€แด…แดษด? ส™แดœแด›.. แดกสœแด แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ...

็”ฑ HallooThere

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

แด˜แด€ส€แด…แดษด? ส™แดœแด›.. แดกสœแด แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ?
โœงส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ สœแด€ษชส€แด‡แด…โœง
โœง๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดโœง
โœงแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹?โœง
โœง๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€?โœง
โœงษดแด‡แดก ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€?โœง
โœงแด…แด€แด…ส™แดœส€โœง
โœงแด›แด‡แด€๊œฑษชษดษขโœง
โœงแด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€?โœง
โœงแด„แดษด๊œฐแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดโœง
โœงแด„แด๊œฑแด›แดœแดแด‡๊œฑโœง
โœงแดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด แด›แด€สŸแด‹โœง
โœงษขสœแด๊œฑแด›๊œฑโœง
โœงแด€แด แดษชแด…โœง
โœง๊œฑแด‹แด€แด›แด‡โœง
โœงแด€แด˜แดสŸแดษขสโœง
โœง๊œฑแดœ๊œฑโœง
โœงสœแดœสœ?!?โœง
โœงสแดแดœ ษขแดแด› ษชแด› แดกส€แดษดษข!โœง
โœงแด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡...โœง
โœงแดกสœแด‡ษด แดกษชสŸสŸ ษชแด› แด‡ษดแด…?โœง
โœงแด€ แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษดสŸษชษขสœแด›โœง
โœงแด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด๊œฐ แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑษชส™ษชสŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑโœง
โœงแด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑโœง
โœงสŸแด‡แด แด‡สŸ แดœแด˜?โœง

โœงแด€ สŸษชแด‡ แด…แดแด‡๊œฑษด'แด› สœแดœส€แด›โœง

676 20 4
็”ฑ HallooThere

(A/n: OMGGGG WE GOT TO 100 READS~ THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR READING THIS STORYY~ OH AND THE GIF IS RELATED TO THE STORYY YOU SHALL SEEE AT THE END OF THIS STORYYY~ BY THIS I MEAN LIKE AT 'THE END' BUT THERE IS STILL A LOT MORE BEFORE THAT AT LEAST 15 MORE CHAPTERS~)

As Tommy held the door open for me Ava came close to my ear and whispered 'Have fun' before nudging me a bit.. What did she mean by that?

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Tommy and I walked out of the building and I waited at the entrance cause I didn't see Wilbur around... Tommy turned and looked at me, "Hey umm.. I kind off lied to ya..", he stated. I was dazed and muttered a 'what?'..

"I-I wanted to get to know you I-I mean you l-look like a c-cool person.." he stuttered, I just laughed, he looked at me surprised and kind off scared.. "Ava says you get all the ladies how is that possible when you stutter like that!" I said in between laughs, I heard Tommy mutter a 'shut up' and we started walking together through the crowded streets of Brighton.

I should've brought Bailey with me, well Ava might need to walk him... I was brought back to reality when Tommy held my shoulder tightly as he stopped me from walking... I could've died if it weren't for Tommy... I hadn't seen the red sign switch to green...

I looked up to him "T-Thanks.." I stuttered out.. He really is a giraffe god damn.. I looked back forward and saw we were getting close to a park that had a big pond... I looked at Tommy curiously, "Why are we here?" I asked.

"As I said before. I wanna get to know you so what better place than having some fun and relaxing on a fine day like this one!" he said flashing me his pretty smile... Wait... Pretty??... DID I JUST SAY PRETTY?? FAITH GET YOUR GODDAMN SELF TOGETHER JEEZ! YOU MEET THE BOY A DAY A-

I was snapped out of my thoughts again as Tommy got ahold of my wrist and literally dragged me to the pond.. Once he calmed down he sat down on the grass, I sat down next to him feeling the wind on my face.. I closed my eyes for a moment, until Tommy shooked me. 

"LOOK LOOK!" he practically yelled. I fluttered my eyes open and starting looking at what Tommy was pointing at... Oh my god... It's a swan a beautiful swan in fact... I was staring at the swan with awe and a comfortable silence fell between us.

We had some small chit chat until we started walking around the park well... Tommy was proving that he could balance himself of this small concrete wall that was near the pond... Which was such a bad idea because.......

He fell right into the pond obviously scaring some swans and little cygnets away...

  Hopefully he didn't drown any.. I thought as I put my hands of the wall and looked over to the pond where he had fallen.. I knew that the pond wasn't that deep since I used to go to that park a lot. I saw him emerge from the water drenched.. 

"YOU OKAY?!" I yelled.. He just gave me a thumbs up as he made his way to the grass shore.. I just ran towards the area he was in and I saw as he just flopped on the grass panting, I started laughing loudly as his stupidity, "Your such a cack!" I told him.

He just positioned himself on his arms for better support and just looked my way and playfully glared at me, "Excuse you, I was trying to prove my point but obviously I couldn't because the wind pushed me off the wall!"

"Oh so now you're blaming the wall!" I stated to which he started cussing me off and I just laughed... I then flopped on the grass as well just feeling the grass tickle my back, arms, and legs.. 

We both had been there for quite a while it was already 4pm I glance his way and saw his damped golden hair and saw as drops of water would fall from it.. He had a twinkle in his eyes as he looked up at the sky.. 

It just made me smile and I didn't notice I was already staring until he said, "Keep staring maybe I'll do a trick.." I profusely blushed. "PFFT- As if you could do any tricks!" I said, "Oh?~ Is that a challenge~" Tommy answered teasingly. 

"I don't know maybe~?" I teased back. We both bursted out laughing and flopped back to the grass.. I had never warmed up to someone so quickly.. But he is a good lad.

*:・゚10 Minutes Later*:・゚

"TOMMY DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I screamed, "OH I WILL DARE!" he yelled back... I was on the verge to fall of the duck boat we were in... How the fuck did I even get here??.. I thought as I tried to keep my balance.. 

(a/n: This is the duck boat!)

Tommy and I were in the same boat and we needed to propel it obviously, but Tommy got mischievous and started rocking the boat on purpose for me to fall on the water.

 "AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK I'M GOING TO MAKE FAITH DISAPPEAR!" he yelled while standing up on the boat, other people that were riding the duck boats were staring but I didn't give two fucks because 1) I might fall in the pond any moment and 2) I was having a fucking good time. "DID YOU TAKE THE TRICK THING SERIOUSLY!? AND SIT DOWN!" I yelled at him in disbelief. 

He glanced at me and simply said 'you were the one who challenged the great Tommyinnit!'. I was just staring at him with a dazed expression on my face that he bursted out laughing, but that made the boat rock left and right because of Tommy moving too much.... 

And of course he lost his balance and fell in the pond again. 

I started laughing but the boat flipped over and I fell in the pond as well... WHAT THE FUCK!? I emerged from the water gasping for air and I saw Tommy cackling at me.. OH THIS BITCH IS ABOUT TO GET A WHOOPING!.. 

He saw me staring daggers at him knowing that he was the one who pushed me off the boat and he started swimming towards the boat trying to get on it but failed miserably. I literally launched towards him and he screeched as we both submerged back in the water he was trying to push me away and I was trying to submerge him. 

When I lost the last of my breathe I let go of his shirt and emerged from the water again to get some air. He also emerged from the water for some air and we both looked at each other and started laughing once again, we decided to get back on the boat since it was freezing and it was getting late.

*:・゚20 Minutes Later*:・゚

We both were making our way back to the building still drenched but we really didn't care and we were just talking and fooling around that I lost track of time. "So why are still here in Brighton?" I asked curiously.

 "Oh well I decided to move in with Wilbur since I can have my friend's company with me instead of having to travel 3 hours in car to just see him for a few hours. Oh and the same goes for another friend of mine Toby! He lives in London and Brighton is about an hour away meanwhile from Nottingham to London is 2 hours away so its a win win situation!" he said happily. 

"So technically you changed schools I presume because I have never seen you before and you're telling me your parents allowed it?" I ask trying to process what he told me. 

"Yeah though to be honest it took a lot of convincing but it made sense because I wanted to make more real life content as my parents know and driving me from place to place is a bit too much since some days they can't do it so they let me live with Wilbur since they trust him but on the condition that I would call them or text them at least once a day to check if I'm alive i guess!" he said the last part sort off laughing..

"Oh and my stuff is arriving next week so yeaaa.." he informed me, "it may get loud and if it does just know that it's because we are moving stuff around the flat."

"Wow my parents wouldn't have let me done that.." I stated almost sad, Tommy looked at me with a confused expression, "But aren't you living with a friend?" he asked now curious... 

"Yea I am now but before that I lived with my dad who is an alcoholic and my mom died from an accident so  I moved out since I hated how life was going for me and moved in with Ava who was a stranger to me at first but got to know her you know..." I answered somewhat calmly.. 

The only thing that came out was an 'oh' but I was used to people feeling pity for me and as I thought he was going to say 'it's going to be okay' or 'I understand you' or something similar to that but that's bullshit since nobody can understand me but myself since they didn't go through what I went through or didn't feel what I felt. 

But to my surprised he said nothing and only said and smiling, "It seems like you have moved on from that phase in your life but from what I've seen you in school you don't have friends I'm guessing and I think you should worry less and just live more since we are still teens and we need to make the most of it before we go into adulthood!"

He gave me some kind off hope that I can still have fun and to move on completely from my past since I haven't fully moved on since it still lingers in the back of my mind taunting me... What he said was true we need to make the best of our lives right now since adulthood will make it difficult to have fun.

I smiled to myself and looking up to the sky not to let the tears already forming in my fall,"You're right! I should have fun while I can, so thank you Tommy for making me have so much fun today, I enjoyed your company and you're such a good lad I have to say!" I said cheerfully. 

He smiled in return and the building we both live in started coming into our view as we both sprinted towards the entrance.

Nothing can stop me from having fun now! I thought as I smiled a true smile and started to sprint faster to win Tommy to the entrance...

1906 words

(A/N: ELLOOOOO SO SCHOOL STARTED AND I HATE IT ALREADYYY~ BUT YEA HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK LOVE YOUUU~ <3)

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
534 33 10
Dream, after many months of contemplating, decides to finally start writing a diary. In his diary he writes about, feelings, memories, life in prison...
online love | SAPNAP ็”ฑ lily <3

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

814K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...