Captain Amelia x Male reader

By Jet_The_Knight

You all remember that old movie Treasure Planet? Yeah...me too. She's the reason I'm so picky about women... More

Chapter 1: Hired able body
Chapter 2: Attempted desertion
Chapter 3: Ready to make way.
Chapter 4: Dinner for two.
Chapter 5: Solar
Chapter 6: Mutiny
Chapter 7: Delirious desire
Chapter 8: A lonesome navigator.
Chapter 9: Captured
Chapter 10: Captain Flint's Trove
Chapter 11: Songs and revelry
Chapter 12: Goodbyes and New Adventures
Chapter 13: An Able Crew
Chapter 14: The newfound passage.
Chapter 15: "Where all things are forgotten"
Chapter 16: Nightmares
Chapter 18: Special moment
Chapter 19: The Nemesis

Chapter 17: Memories

1.4K 61 10
By Jet_The_Knight

*Sorry I missed my usual chapter posting time I had real-life shit to deal with, bummer right? Don't worry I'm back and (Y/n) is about to discover that something is wrong with Amelia and he has to discover the purpose as of why and now he isn't sure if he wishes to.

Let us begin!*

(Y/n) threw his fist at his target again with the experience of a seasoned fighter and felt great satisfaction when his fist connected with his target which took the hit without falter.

His imaginary target.

He had awoken earlier than the rest of the sailors who were not on duty with a forlorn feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had a wonderful dream that night, a dream about his earlier life his days of the boxing underworld.

Those days were so long ago, it felt like centuries. So much so in fact, even he had briefly forgotten them from the recent excitement.

Now here he stood on the empty deck of The Legacy shirtless, tape wrapped around his knuckles as though he was preparing for an exhibition match.

Old habits die hard after all.

He closed his eyes and let himself drift back to one of the greatest times of his life.

He could see himself in that corner pinned by that six-foot-three heavyweight on Erebus an underground boxing planet, the man throwing those hits trying to break his guard.

The oaf never even seen the right uppercut coming.

(Y/n) threw his fist upwards, experiencing the ghost of the feeling of catching the man's jaw on his knuckles making the heavyweight stumble giving (Y/n) his window to change to the offensive.

The heavyweight threw a desperate right hook in an attempt to gain back control of the fight, (Y/n) expected the man to attempt to retaliate and took a step to the side leaning right as he dodged the hit and threw two quick jabs at the heavyweight's head.

Then he followed up with a left hook making the heavyweight recoil then (Y/n) continued with a left to the body next he threw another then a left uppercut.

(Y/n) felt his body reacted instinctively to the memory, doing the same moves he did to knock that heavyweight on his ass.

He was a welterweight fighting a heavyweight in those days. Nobody expected him to last longer than a single round in that match.

Nobody told him that though, He was after the title of champion of the underworld.

Which was held by said Heavyweight.

Guy's name was Thomas 'Big Tom' Beckett. He was the big boss back then, twenty-four and zero fight record, the toughest guy out there. 

And here he was taking punches from some punk from nowhere.

In the beginning of the first round, it was (Y/n) who was getting beat but endurance was the real heavy hitter not how hard you hit, they were mid-way into round four now.

(Y/n) threw another punch at the man's face which he blocked and pinned (Y/n) left arm with.

(Y/n) quickly punched the man in his gut then back at his face with his right making the man release his hold on (Y/n) left arm.

Using his free hand (Y/n) threw a left overhand right at the man's face the force knocked the man to the floor.

(Y/n) took a few steps back and waited for the man to get back to his feet taking a moment to appreciate the cheers of the crowd.

Beckett spit blood from his mouth raised his fist again and stalked back toward (Y/n) intent to put him on a stretcher.

Before he could, however, (Y/n) started them off with a four-punch combo.

(Y/n) shifted his stance on the deck of the ship not aware of his spectator.

(Y/n) threw a left uppercut that made Beckett falter, next he threw a right hook in quick succession connecting with Beckett's jaw. 

Beckett managed to block (Y/n)'s left hook so (Y/n) adapted quickly and threw a right jab that knocked Beckett against the ropes.

(Y/n) gave the man time to get up then went on him again landing blow after blow on the man.

He could faintly feel it again the roaring of the crowd, the sweat on his body, the blood in his mouth...

And most of all the satisfying feeling of landing a punch. (Y/n) could see the light shining on him and his opponent, the announcer giving his all to describe the fight to the last detail.

He felt a ghost of a smile cross his face, of his most treasured memory. He briefly thought of Amelia and imagined what it would be like to fight again just for one night and have her cheer him on.

But the days of that being a possibility have long since passed.

(Y/n) let out a pained grunt as he felt himself strain on his last hit which snapped him out of his trip down memory lane.

Damn, he didn't think he was that old yet. He might have developed a tell in his shoulder from his lack of practice.

Shame.

"Careful now, you might pull something Mr.(L/n)" A warm voice teased him playfully.

(Y/n) let out a short laugh.

"Watch it Captain, or you might be my next opponent." He mused making Captain Amelia laugh out.

"Please, I could take you any day." Captain Amelia said as she leaned against the railing at the bow of the RLS Legacy.

"In what way do you mean?~" (Y/n) said with a smirk.

Captain Amelia's face flushed red as she realized just what he insinuated.

"You're impossible to hold a regular conversation with." Captain Amelia said as she rolled her eyes.

"I know. Besides you're older than I am." (Y/n) said then snickered when she glared at him.

"And how pray tell, do you know my age?" Captain Amelia asked as she stood up and shifted her hip and rested her hand on it.

"I didn't, I just assumed it by the way you hold yourself." (Y/n) replied as he started to strip the tape from his hands.

"Oh? And how do I hold myself Mr.(L/n)?" Captain Amelia asked facing him.

"Like a mature and serious woman, unlike most flirty and more playful women." (Y/n) said with a smirk then continued.

"Am I wrong? And since I never asked, what is your age, my dearest Captain?" He continued.

Captain Amelia gave (Y/n) a look, and furrowed her brows.

"I'm Thirty-five. And are you insinuating I am always in a state of solemnity?" Captain Amelia asked, he was lucky she didn't lecture him for asking a lady of her age.

"No, You are playful but rarely and for a chosen few people. And is that in Cat years? Because that would make you an old lady." (Y/n) snickered.

Captain Amelia glared at him.

"My years are the equivalent to your years Mr.(L/n). And I only am 'playful' to people I care about." Captain Amelia stated as she turned to look at the stars standing beside her significant other who was being a pain in her ass.

"Look, Captain. I'm not telling you to change your personality, I just want you to know it's okay to relax sometimes you don't need to keep that air of seriousness around everybody."

Then (Y/n) laughed at himself.

"It seems I have a thing for mature women." (Y/n) said 

Captain Amelia laughed as well.

"Yes, it seems you do." Captain Amelia said as she gave him a soft smile. Captain Amelia glanced around the deck to find no one had yet to come up, Mary was at the helm but paid the two lovers no mind giving them their moment.

Quickly Captain Amelia pulled (Y/n) in for a kiss cupping his cheeks as she pressed her lips to his. (Y/n) reacted immediately, hugging her torso and pulling her to him. 

He tasted her red lipstick which discerns of cherries.

It quickly became his favorite flavor.

Captain Amelia pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him, love and admiration in her eyes.

"I missed this." Captain Amelia said softly leaning into his hold.

(Y/n) nodded as he held her close.

"As did I."

The pair stood there in a comfortable silence until Captain Amelia broke the silence.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes My love?" 

"Why don't you talk of your family, I understand you did not have the best ties with them from what you've told me but..." Captain Amelia trailed off watching his expression.

(Y/n)'s face contorted into a look of resigned hesitancy as if there's was something he was afraid to admit.

"Well..." (Y/n) stalled looking everywhere except on her.

Captain Amelia let a soft sigh leave her she was a bit disappointed, she hoped he would digress further something to put her mind at ease.

She still had not forgotten about the nightmare. It was a hard thing to forget about, it felt as though it was a warning of what is to come.

"I apologize, that was unfair of me to ask. Your business is your own." Captain Amelia said softly as she took a few steps back pulling herself from his embrace.

"Amelia?" (Y/n) furrowed his brows in concern, her whole attitude changed in a matter of seconds. Why was she all of a sudden so worried about his family?

Then a thought crossed his mind one that made his face pale in fear. Which did not go unnoticed by Captain Amelia.

Did she know? How did she find out?

Did she know about him

No, that's not possible she doesn't know about that monster.

As long as he was here to protect her he would never find out about her either. (Y/n) could imagine the look on his face the scowl of disgust and the cruel words.

He would hate her at the first moment he saw her, simply because she was not a human. His father was not a kind man, stern and serious never satisfied with the state of his dealings in life.

It made (Y/n) scared of what would happen if he saw or even met Amelia or worse, knew that she was his son's lover.

This is why (Y/n) refused to tell Amelia, his father was dangerous and (Y/n) couldn't stand to lose Amelia. But he also didn't want to drive her away he loved her but he was afraid that his father would drive her away.

Selfish wasn't it?

"Look, I didn't tell you about them because there was nothing more to be concerned about when it came to them. They hated me I hated them that was it, but here is my question. Why are you so worried about my family Amelia?" (Y/n) asked as he softly rested his hands on her shoulders.

Captain Amelia looked away, hesitant to tell him of her nightmare.

Nevertheless, she relented.

"I well, I had this dream and someone who looked like you was in it. I think the man was meant to be your father." Captain Amelia began to retell the events of the dream and as she did, she noticed that slowly (Y/n)'s face soon started to form a scowl.

(Y/n) glare hardened and at first Captain Amelia thought it was directed at her and she was prepared to apologize if she had somehow caused him offense but before she could (Y/n) snatched her into a hug.

Captain Amelia let out a yelp of surprise from the sudden action and blinked in surprise.

"Do not worry, I will never let anything like that ever happen to you. Not while I'm around to stop it." (Y/n) murmured to her surprising the dear Captain once more.

Captain Amelia smiled softly and leaned into his hug her mind finally at ease.

" I will hold you to that my love, I tend to get myself into very dangerous situations if you haven't noticed." Captain Amelia mused.

(Y/n) let a soft chuckle leave his lips.

"Aye, that I do my dearest Captain."

*Again sorry for missing yesterday's publishing time I overslept and from working too hard the day prior I hope this chapter will make up for it. Hopefully, I can now go back to regular publishing time. So Amelia finally addressed (Y/n) about her nightmare and did not receive the answer she thought she would. Now with suspicions of (Y/n) family, she will have to find out why he was so afraid when she mentioned his father.

Tell me what you thought! And think will happen next!

-Jet(The_Inquisitor)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
16.2K 374 37
~๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
653 13 20
" And I don't want the world to see me, Cuz I don't think that they'd understand " " when everything's mate to be broken, I just want you to know...
2.7K 211 29
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...