šˆššŒš€š“š„ šŸ‘šŸ– - š²š›

By kaylakyzzz

ššš„š„ š²šØš® š”šššÆšž š­šØ ššØ š¬š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­ š¢š¬ š„šØšØš¤ š¢š§š­šØ š¦š² šžš²šžš¬, ššš§š šžšÆšžš«š²... More

š’š‘¬š‘¹š‘¶ - š’„š’‚š’”š’• ā€¢ š’‡š’†š’˜ š’˜š’š’“š’…š’”
šˆššŒš€š“š„ šŸ‘šŸ–
š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ.
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ.
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ‘.
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ’
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ“
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ•
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ–
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ—
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸŽ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ‘
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ’
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ“
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ”
š‘¬š’‘š’Šš’š’š’ˆš’–š’†

š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ”

1.3K 46 7
By kaylakyzzz

OMNISCIENT:

It was the morning and to say that last night was eventful. From a good evening turning bad this was not how Kentrell planned this out.

They were after him and her. For a business that he made.

Seeing her sleep in his arms, he gently moved her off him. Resting pillows around her, he tucked her in more since it was still early.

They would be going to London later, for how long, he is not even sure himself.

Going to his bedroom, he showered cleansing his body. Once done he looked in the mirror and seeing the scar light up again underneath his eye.

This was the perfect time to read the book his grandpa gave him. After putting on a wifebeater and simple joggers he grabbed the book and sat on his bed.

He has never read this book before, his mother kept it away from him but he found it and hasn't decided to read it since the last events of the scar lighting up when he is around her.

He opened the book and there was a note,

Kentrell,

When you find this book, make sure your alone. Your like me and your father. You have these abilities that people are after. Lucky for you your strong enough to defeat them.

I am pretty sure your mother didn't tell you about your dad. Your dad was killed by a man that was after him and is now after you. Keep safe and make sure you train yourself properly.

Your dad was a strong man and hopefully you will be just like. Don't get into to much trouble now or I will haunt your ass.

Keep safe, always with you.

After a few boring chapters and pages later he found what he was looking for. SOUL TIES.

A soul tie is a connection with someone deeply embedded into your soul:

experience butterflies in your stomach, excitement, and nervousness.

For the people like us, it includes all these things but it can also be shown under our scar if it lights up.

If you found your soul tie, protect them at all costs. They are with you forever.

Kentrell closed the book, wondering was Kayla his soul tie? Was the actions and the feelings he gave her the reason his scar lights up.

Her presence gives him butterflies. Her smile makes him nervous and smile. When she speaks to him she gets excited.

He came out of his thoughts quickly hiding his books when he heard walking around his house.

He looked around the floor until he spotted Kayla. "There you are! Your house is really big. Could get lost in here." He chuckled, "Do you want so breakfast my chef came here in the early hours of the morning to make us some food."

"Please a girl is starving out here." She laughed as he guided her downstairs to a hall were a buffet was laid out on a long table.

"Damm, you expecting us to eat all of this say less." She said as she started eating trying not to stuff her face in front of him.

It was a table full of exotic fruits, croissants, toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and hash browns.

Kentrell laughed, "But have you thought about what I said?" She finished what she was eating swallowing the last piece of food in her mouth.

"I have. Even though I don't want to go with you, I have no choice since you said there after me as-well as you." She said drinking apple juice.

He nodded his head. Smiling on the inside. He stared at her for a bit before she looked at him giving a smile. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nah, you just really beautiful." He said making her blush. "Thank you."

"I know we haven't really known each other but just know if anything goes bad, I got you." She slowly nodded her head not wanting think about what he just said. Anything goes bad?

*:;,。・★

"Kick the door down." One of them said as they were at Kayla's apartment trying to kidnap her.

"What if she's in there dumbo, then we will get in trouble by the boss and no one wants that." The other replied.

Having enough of his remarks, one of them kicked the door down. They both stood there with their guns up. Looking around, it was empty. Draws empty, wardrobes empty.

The house looked liked it was unfurnished. Nothing was here. They were too late. They dropped their guns and started scanning the apartment. There was a note:

Too late. We're gone.
Since you wanna play games. Let it begin. Hide and seek or you choose. You want us right?
Well,

FIND US.

Peace out.
TOP.

Both of the men grabbed the note, reading it a few times. "I told your ass if we booked the earlier flight we woulda caught them but oh no your ass wanna be lazy now look." One of the men said.

"Don't be blaming me, no one wants to pay so much money for a fucking flight. Just send it to boss and we will face the consequences, it won't be us getting a spanking it will be Joe ass anyways." The other replied laughing.

"You have all these ears but don't listen, donate them at this point." They both started punching each other wasting time, until they're phone rung it was Joe.

"KD, you found anything." Joe asked through the phone.

"Nope we in the bitches house and it's empty with some note Top wrote, he wanna play hide and seek." He replied whilst he hit his partner.

"Fuck mane, when top wanna play hide and seek that means he out for us. He gonna get his army onto us. Fuck!" Joe shouted and ended the phone call.

*:;,。・★

LONDON.

Joe rushed into the bosses office. "Look, the plan didn't work. He's taken her and hasn't said where he's going. He left a note in the girls house. KD sent the photo take a look."

"He's coming to us. When he's coming to us that means he's ready. Just like his father but his father wasn't as smart as him. Get ready boys. Time to go to war."

Joe stood there, not really knowing what to do. He was about to leave the room, but was brought back.

"Did I tell you to leave Joe."

"No boss."

"Get more pictures of the girl with him."

*:;,。・★

WHILE:

"You love my hair don't you?" She laughed as Kentrell kept playing with her hair. "Yeah, I mean look at it. It's pretty." He replied.

"Do you know how to shoot a gun?" Kentrell asked Kayla as they both in the living room sitting down.

So far they spent the day, eating, reading and planning how they are gonna look after each other. Kayla took out her braids which meant that Kentrell couldn't stop touching her hair.

"Yea I'm gonna have to teach you. You know a lot about me but, I hardly know anything about you." He said looking at her, scooting closer to her putting his arms around her.

"Well. My family weren't the best. I didn't really know my mom. My dad claimed she wasn't worth taking care of me. My dad wasn't the best either. He cared more about his business than me." She said crying into his arms. It felt nice to vent, but was it to the right person.

He hugged her, as he felt the same way. Mother not caring about him because of who he was. Dad not really in the picture.

"Well enough about that come, ima teach you how to use a gun. You can pick which one you wanna use."

They both walked to the furthest part of the house. There was a flight of stairs that led to a basement full of weapons and machinery.

To assault rifles to pistols to tasers to shotguns; the amount of guns, knifes and weapons was endless.

"Are all of these yours?" She asked taken back by all the weapons. "Yes, all of these I made by myself. Pick your favourite one." He said to her.

She looked around the room, deciding to choose the AK-47. "This one." She said as she picked it up. It was a bit heavy but it she could maintain the weight. It was wrapped in a cami print that was green and white.

"Alright follow me." He said as he grabbed the same one as her making their way outside.

Once they reached his backyard, Kentrell set up some things she could practice on.

Whilst she was waiting, she had a feeling that they were being watched.

Kayla heard something move within the trees. She turned around and there was nothing.

"You straight." Kentrell asked. "Yes, are you sure it's just us here." She replied.

"Yes, I have cameras everywhere. Now you making a nigga nervous. Come on let's get this out the way we cannot stay here for long."

She got up grabbing the gun aiming at the target. Kentrell came behind her holding the gun with her, making her body tense from his body touching hers.

"Aight you see the target, make sure your aim is on point. Don't be nervous or we won't get what we want. Then just shoot."

She relaxed and let the fire off. On target. Kentrell chuckled, "Looks like you don't need my help you naturally gifted."

"Aight enough talking and shootin we need to get the fuck outta here."

Both heading inside, Kentrell started packing. With Kayla sitting downstairs patiently waiting, if she didn't help him would she be here right now. What was he doing to her?

Kentrell came down 15 minutes later. "Okay let's go."

He grabbed her hand leading her towards the front door. He dropped a note on the floor, expecting them to find his house.

Both entering the car, he had put their suitcases in the trunk. Starting the car, he looked to see Kayla crying.

"Ay, what's wrong?" He asked rubbing her thigh. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"If I didn't help you, I wouldn't be here right now. I would be minding my business and I would be enjoying life. Not worrying about someone after me because of your actions. Kentrell look what your putting me-." She was cut off with Kentrell kissing her on the lips.

She didn't kiss back at first but then gave in. He kept it short since he was driving. "Look, Kayla. I'm sorry alright but listen. Like I've said so many times before I gotcha don't worry. They won't get to you."

She nodded her head looking at the watch he bought her in her wrist contemplating on whether she believe him or not.

The car ride was quiet, she was still upset. She felt like there was more to what he was telling her.

They arrived at the airport, Kentrell took her to the private jet making them both board the plane.

She sat opposite him admiring the interior of the plane it was brown and white. The seat cushioned her as she sat peacefully waiting.

Kentrell was talking to the Captain as Kayla looked out the window. She's leaving her home, friends to be with a man. She'd be lying if she said she didn't have some sort of feeling for him.

Kentrell came back sitting opposite her, as he brought two champagne glasses back. Once the plane started moving, Kayla startled since she hasn't been on a plane in a while unless it was for work.

She drunk some of her champagne to calm her nerves down. Kentrell on the other hand was deeply engaged with his phone. He had his headphones in which were playing very loudly, so loud that Kayla could hear.

He was listening to, 'Kissin on my tattoos by August Alina.' Nodding his head to the rhythm. He felt Kayla staring at him and he looked up at her smirking.

"See somethin you like?" He teased as Kayla kissed her teeth chuckling. He signalled her to come over making her get up. "You want me to sit on your lap?" She asked trying to get her words out.

"I'm offering, are you taking it?" He responded. She agreed and sat on his lap getting comfortable. He wrapped his arms her waist as she layed her head drifting off to sleep.

Kentrell smiled recording them both. Then kissed her cheek. He got a message from Ben, he opened the message which read,

Ben❤️:
You left yet.

YB💚:
Been left . See you soon.

He turned his phone off as Kayla shuffled on his lap making him lowly groan. "Kentrell you have your gun on you." She asked still sleeping.

"Nah it's next to me right here." He showed her smirking, as she slowly opened her eyes. She froze realising she just made him hard. Too sleepy to responded she nodded and fell back to sleep.

Now Kentrell that was uncomfortable as she sat directly on his dick he tried his hardest to ignore it.

Hoping this flight would end faster.

LONDON,ENGLAND.

The two finally arrived at London. Both exiting the plane, Kentrell held his hand as they both entered the Mercedes that he had out here.

"I gotta house out here but we're going to a hotel first." He said as he started driving. She nodded in response. "I like this car, can I take a picture on my phone." He agreed, as she took a picture.

"I need to get my nails and hair done whilst I'm out here." She mumbled to herself. "I can get someone for you, but they will be doing it at the house."

"Really. Thank you!" She squealed as she kissed his cheek. He turned around as he felt that feeling again in stomach.

Getting out the car he got their some of their suitcases and opened the for Kayla. They walked to the front to where the receptionist was.

"Mr Gaulden pleasure to have you. Penthouse is awaiting you on the tenth floor. I hope you and your mrs enjoy your stay."

Kentrell took Kayla with him in the lift as they both waited to reach the tenth floor.

"Yes they are here. Yes he bought the girl aswell. You want me to do what!
Poison them?
I can't I will loose my job.
Okay boss."

"Wow the view is amazing up here. London is so pretty." Kayla said as she admired London's nightlife it was truly beautiful. Kentrell came behind her as the two looked at the view.

"Come inside its cold as fuck out here. To think it's September and it's freezing cold." He shivered as they both walked back inside closing the door.

Kayla took off her leather jacket that revealed her red dress she changed into on the plane. Kentrell sat down on the sofa scrolling through channels, then his eyes landed on her body.

When she turned around heading towards him, he placed a pillow on his lap to try cover up. She sat next to him looking at television that played a late night show since it was pretty late in London and when they left it was the afternoon.

"I have jet lag I'm going to sleep. Night Trell." She kissed his cheek then went into their room.

Trell? The nickname. She gave him a nickname. He smiled as went and got ready for bed too. There was a knock at the door which interrupted his sudden movements.

He grabbed his strap before checking on Kayla seeing her fast asleep. He closed the bedroom door before opening room door revealing the receptionist.

"What?" Kentrell asked as they didn't order room service. "As you are a special guest Mr Gaulden would you like champagne for you or the Mrs?"

Kentrell was skeptical about this. In the middle of night, being offered champagne. "How about you drink it first?" He said making the receptionist freeze.

"I-I don't think is necessary M-Mr Gaulden." He stuttered. Kentrell pulled out his gun and pointed it to his head.

"You see how that champagne glass is fizzing a lot right. You trying to kill me aren't you." Kentrell digging the gun deeper into the man's head.

"Drink it."

"Mr Gaulden I don't think-."

"I SAID DRINK IT." He yelled but not to loud.
The receptionist took the spiked glass and drunk it, body instantly falling to the floor.

Kayla came out of the room instantly woken up by the noise. She went to the front to see the man on the floor. "Kentrell what the fuck happened?" She whispered.

"He was working with the person after me look." He ripped the mans tuxedo showing the bare chest which had a microphone box tied around his chest that was beeping.

"Oh my god!" She said as she hugged Kentrell's waist. Kentrell bent down and spoke into the microphone.

"Nice try, you found me but have you caught me. Not yet. Keep trying." He let out a sinister laugh which made Kayla frightened by his manner.

He noticed this and rubbed her back as they both walked back into the room. She instantly went back to sleep as Kentrell sat down in the kitchen texting one his workers to get rid of the body outside.

He went into the room, seeing Kayla sleeping. He took off his clothes and laid down next her. She instantly wrapped her arms around him with him doing the same. He played with her hair for a while since it was in his face.

They were close to him and her and he needed to move fast. For her and him.

He had to go to a club tomorrow, he had to take Kayla along with him. He would never leave her alone by herself. I mean look what just happened.

He put his gun on the side table turning the lamp off. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

*:;,。・★

"Fuck! That's it. He needs to be killed. We try poison him but instead he poisons our worker. I don't know how he fucking does it. Then these threats. I want him dead sooner rather than later."

"A club in soho is having a special guest. KD your going to that. If he's there make sure to shoot, even if you hit the girl."

"And your going with this idiot here because both of you are two stupid to be left by yourself."

Both enemies getting closer to another. After trying to kill Kentrell, he fails once again.

---------------

INMATE 38

This chapter was a bit long.

What will happen at the club?
Will Kentrell keep Kayla safe?

🤍- free yb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 462 11
š™‰š˜½š˜¼ š™”š™Šš™š™‰š™‚š˜½š™Šš™” š˜½š˜¼š™Žš™€š˜æ š˜½š™Šš™Šš™†.
42.3K 1.3K 18
@šŸ°šŸ°šŸ°š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝—¶š—²š˜€š—¹š˜ƒš—æ š—½š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» <šŸÆ | š—”š—²š˜„ š—¬š—²š—®š—暝˜€ š—•š—¼š—¼š—ø š—¦š—½š—²š—°š—¶š—®š—¹
676K 35.9K 62
š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜¦š˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜¶š˜“, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜Æš˜°š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ. šŒš€š‘š‚š‡ šŸ...
5.9K 257 21
šššš›š² šˆ'š¦ š²šØš®š«š¬ šˆ š°ššš§š§šš šœššš­šžš« š­šØ š²šØš®, š›šØš² š‹šžš­ š¦šž šœššš­šžš« š­šØ š²šØš® 'š‚ššš®š¬šž š›ššš›š² š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ š²šØš®š«...