A Psychic's Way Of Love 101 |...

By deadkuroo

The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K Y/n Ishii, Saiki's best friend, and a beauty! The prettiest girl in the school... More

๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.1
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.2
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.3
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š: ๐„๐ฉ.4
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.6
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.7
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.8
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.9
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.10
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.11
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.12
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.13
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.14
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.15
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.16
๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.17
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ!
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ!
๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„

๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š:๐„๐ฉ.5

9.2K 238 340
By deadkuroo

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝗼𝐯:

—————

Y/n was walking to the classroom with Saiki, but just before they reached the door they were stopped by Kaidou. Kaidou didn't see Y/n thus she was on the opposite side of Saiki.

"Guess what, I've been summoned. If I told you why, I'd have to kill you, Saiki. But for now let's just say the worlds in store for some pretty big changes." Kaidou said. Y/n stepped from the other side Saiki and waved with a smile. Kaidou blushed embarrassed that he had just said that in front of the prettiest girl in school and ran away.

"Did I do something?..." Y/n asked Saiki dumbfounded. Saiki shook his head as they walked in the class.

——

Y/n was walking beside Saiki and Kaidou. Saiki convinced Y/n to come with him with Kaidou to a "meeting." Y/n chuckled to herself thinking about what it could be.

"Don't tell a soul, okay? This meeting involves the fate of the world." Kaidou said confidently looking at the duo. Y/n held in her laughter. The were in front a door to a room. "It's open?" Kaidou asked himself as he opened the door and then gasped.

"That's the logo to dark reunion!" Kaidou shouted looking at a logo on the wall. Y/n looked up at Saiki and he glanced down at her. She giggled silently.

"Might it be there only one step to find me?" Kaidou asked.

——

Saiki was at his house when Nendō showed up. "Hey buddy, ready for the beach? I was walking by and saw the last name Saiki on the mailbox. So I figured this must be where old Kusuo lives." Nendō said holding a floatie and wearing beach clothes.

"Kusuo is this boy your friend?" Kurumi, Kusuo's mother asked pointing at Nendō. She turned around in tears. "Oh dear, my little boy finally has a friend other then Y/n. I'm so happy!" She said with a tissue in hand.

"Sorry girly girl, but me and him ain't friends." Nendō said making Kurumi gasp. Nendō put his arm and Kusuo's shoulder. "We're best buddies!" Nendō shouted.

"Oh dear my little boy is finally getting a normal life!" Kurumi said still in tears. She was now in front of Nendō and Kusuo was where Kurumi was once standing.

"I never knew you had a sister, pal." Nendō said looking at Kusuo and then Kurumi.

"Oh dear, he thinks I look young enough to be Ku's sister." Kurumi said still crying.

"How many times are you going to make her cry?" Kusuo asked himself.

"I didn't know you were Saiki's mom!" Nendō shouted and Kurumi nodded.

"Guilty is charged, what brought you here big guy?" Kurumi asked Nendō finally starting to calm down.

"Can Saiki come with me to the beach?" Nendō asked.

"Ah, sounds fun!" Kurumi said.

"Yeah but I'm not going, sorry." Kusuo said earning a death glare from Kurumi.

"You're best buddie went out of his way to ask you in person. You're going to the beach, Kusuo." Kurumi said in a dark tone making Saiki's jaw drop.

——

Unfortunately for Saiki he was now standing at the beach. But someone else was at the beach as well. Y/n. She normally didn't come but got dragged along with Kaidou before hand because Kaidou is a family friend so she had to go.

Y/n walked over to Saiki. She was wearing a simple swim suit but the amount of stares she was getting made her feel uncomfortable. "Saiki!" She said poking him, he glanced down at her. Which was a bad idea. Any normal guy would've fainted but Saiki turned his face away so she couldn't see his facial expression.

(Swimsuit is at the bottom of the page.)

Saiki sat down on a towel he has brought and Y/n sat next to him. Kaidou was avoiding getting in the water. Y/n chuckled silently.

Kaidou fell into the shallow water and was...drowning? "I'll save you!" Y/n turned around to see Hairo running towards the water to save Kaidou who was drowning in inch deep water.

"You're not going to want to see this." Saiki said covering Y/n's eyes. Hairo jumped to Kaidou which only made his swim trunks fall down revealing his butt.

Once Hairo had picked up Kaidou, and Hairo's but was no longer in view Saiki took his hands off Y/n's face. "Oh hey Nendō, hey Saiki, and Ishii." Hairo greeted making Kaidou stare at Y/n . Y/n definitely had a beach body. So there she was sitting next to Saiki in a swim suit that showed more then a enough of her body, while getting gawked at by a blue haired boy.

Y/n waved with an awkward smile. "Getting some sun too?" Nendō asked Hairo, but Kaidou just couldn't keep his eyes off Y/n.

"No actually I volunteer as a lifeguard." Hairo explained. Someone had screamed and Hairo ran to their rescue. Nendō looked at Kaidou who was still staring at Y/n but was to stupid to notice Y/n, which Y/n was grateful for.

"Are you guys going to get in the water?" Nendō asked.

"Swimming really isn't my thing, I'd rather sit with Saiki." Y/n said quietly but Nendō still heard.

"You guys are no fun, I don't wanna go swim in the ocean all by myself." Nendō said turning towards the water. And suddenly had some glasses on looking at some girls.

"With a face like that you don't have a chance!" Kaidou told Nendō. Y/n put her hand on her heart in relief Kaidou was finally distracted.

"My looks don't matter, it's about attitude." Nendō said looking back at them with a thumbs up. So Nendō went around talking to girls only to get rejected everytime. He even tried Y/n.

Y/n turned to Saiki but he was gone, only leaving his book. Her eyes scanned the ocean looking for her pink haired friend only to see him on a floaty floating farther away.

Y/n giggled. Y/n looked around only to see Kaidou in a big sand ball and Hairo running after him. After a while she noticed everyone she recognized was in the water and she was left alone, she didn't really mind though so she started reading Saiki's book.

Once they had came back Y/n had gotten a little to interested in Saiki's book and was spread out on the towel on her back. She had a lollipop in her mouth and the book was in her hands as she stared up at it, occasionally flipping pages.

She hadn't even noticed Saiki sitting next to her reading along with her though he had already read it. The sun was starting to set and they were getting ready to leave so Saiki took the book out her hands and put a book mark in it.

She quickly sat up. "I'm so sorry Saiki, I should've asked." She apologized in embarrassment. Saiki didn't say anything instead he just handed it to her.

"Keep it." He told her. She smiled and nodded as a thank you before slipping her sweatshirt on along with her shoes since Nendō, and Kaidou had already started walking. Saiki and Y/n were now walking beside them listening to them talk.

——

It was the first day of a new term. Y/n walked into class with her hair down instead of in a ponytail like her normal hairstyle. This only drawled more attention to her. She sighed accepting it and sat in her spot next to Saiki.

Instead of the boys crowding around Teruhashi they were crowding around Y/n. "Ishii, do you have a crush on someone?" One of the boys asked.

They flooded her with questions. Y/n didn't know what to say she was to nervous to speak. Saiki took noticed and did something to draw attention to Teruhashi.

"Hey Saiki, is it just me or is Nendō acting weird today?" Kaidou asked Saiki. Y/n looked at the two noticing Kaidou's eye patch and braid.

"Have you seen yourself?" Y/n accidentally blurted out and slapped her hand over her mouth. That was the first time she has actually spoken to someone other then Saiki in her normal voice.

Kaidou, and Saiki's eyes widened and they both looked at her. "I'm so sorry." She said nervously and looked down. Kaidou held back his tears.

"Uhm, we'll...usually he's like we should something after school. Anyways back to what Y/n was saying, my look? Oh don't worry about it. It's a long story." Kaidou ranted. Y/n sighed.

Then the three noticed Nendō sigh and walk out the class. "Alright alright I'll tell you. It all starte-" Kaidou started but was cut off by the change of screens.

——

Unfortunately Y/n and Saiki got dragged along with Kaidou to spy on Nendō after school. Y/n leaned against Saiki. She was tired. She was normally napping after school or playing video games.

Saiki glanced at Y/n and then back to his straight face. They followed Kaidou, following Nendō as Y/n occasionally yawned.

"Hey Saiki, Y/n check it. What is Nendō looking at?" Kaidou asked and Saiki slid from behind him to take a look. Both their jaws dropped to see Nendō looking at a little girl.

Y/n stood there dumbfounded. "Nendō has a thing for little girls?" Kaidou asked. Y/n froze and looked at the two. Either it was true or Kaidou was just jumping to conclusions.

"He's going into a store." Kaidou said lifting his glasses. Saiki put his hand on his chin. Y/n was in between Saiki and Kaidou.

"I know that place! They sell my favorite flowers! F/F (favorite flower)!" Y/n pointed out pointing at the shop. Nendō came out the shop a few minutes later holding a bundle of sun flowers.

"Don't tell me he's got a girl." Kaidou said.

"No, not Nendō." The three of them said in unison. They continued following Nendō. Nendō paused and looked at another little girl with a creepy grin.

"Another one?" Kaidou asked. Kaidou and Saiki has froze and Y/n just watched confused.

"No! We need more proof then this. I mean lots of people like sun flowers. And it's natural to smile when you see a cute little kid, right?" Kaidou asked.

They watched as Nendō walked into another shop. It was a cake shop. "Cakes?! What kind of children can't resist sweet treats? When you can find a women instead of a little girl!" Kaidou rambled.

Y/n put her hand on his shoulder. "Kaidou, I think you are jumping to conclusions a little to soon." Y/n said making Kaidou blush and nod. This was the closest he had been to a girl and especially a girl like Y/n.

Kaidou was rambling in his mind but unfortunately Y/n could hear it all, it was just bad luck to be gifted with such an ability only for you not to be able to control it.

Nendō came out the cake shop holding a box. "Bummer, they were all out of shortcake. But it's not like anyone will eat this." Nendō said creepily.

Kaidou ran up to Nendō punching him repeatedly but it just looked like girl fighting. Saiki and Y/n watched. "Nendō your secret is out! How dare you hurt little kids you monster!" Kaidou said.

"Wait, what secret? You mean my dad?" Nendō asked confused.

——

The four were now in front of a grave. "He's dead?" Y/n asked putting her hand on Nendō' arm trying to be as comforting as possible.

"I visit on the anniversary from his bus accident." Nendō explained.

"But the flowers and the cake?" Kaidou asked.

"Respectful offerings to the dead. It's normal to bring cakes and flowers to a family grave." Nendō told him. Y/n shook her head. It was sad.

Y/n got a text and looked at her phone. "Sorry guys I should go." She said bowing her head respectfully. The three boys nodded.

—————

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13.3K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
3.4K 76 35
When love blooms unexpectedly between a junior girl (Y/n) when falls for a silent ,non social yet charming senior boy with pink hair and glasses ยฐ~ยฐ ...
44.3K 1.3K 55
FINISHED PART 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, the most loved girl in the world finally confesses her crush for Saiki Kusuo, a boy with psychic powers. Saiki real...
80.3K 2.2K 13
Changing schools is hard for anyone, though especially for Y/n. She had always lived in one small city and then out of nowhere, her family decided to...