Falling For You [ Rafe Camero...

By crmexae

Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few wee... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter one

7.1K 63 26
By crmexae

After my mom's death I had no one left except my aunt, so I had to move in with her, we weren't so close I haven't talked with her in a while. We could say we didn't have the best family relationship.

During the travel to Outer Banks I just thought about what I was gonna do when we arrived, maybe explore the the neighbourhood, or going to surf, I missed surfing a lot there, it was pretty good the last time I went, even though it was 6 years ago.

My aunt lived alone in a big house so we had space enough for both of us, while I was organising my clothes I heard screams from the house next to our, it was the Cameron's house or that's what my aunt told me.

I didn't really pay attention about what they were talking about but the screams got louder and louder every second.

I decided to go out to check if something happened out there. I wasn't extremely sure about what I was doing or going, but I didn't turned back either.

I was in front of the principal door and I knocked hoping someone opened the door, but that never happened, so I turned back on my way to my new home, when I was leaving I heard someone behind me saying " Who are you?" really confused. I looked back and saw a tall boy over 6'2 , blonde haired boy with beautiful hazel eyes. I stared at him for 10 seconds not knowing what to say, so he said "Are you gonna say something or?" I noticed I was just staring at him, I quickly replied saying "Oh- um, I just moved here and I heard someone screaming, just wanted to check if everything was okay" this time he was starting at me, and added " Everything's okay, you can leave now".

I didn't add anything more and continued walking to my house, I could feel he was looking at me while walking.

Anyway when I went back to home my aunt asked me where was I, so I told her i checked up if everything was alright at the Cameron's house, "Why would you do that" She said looking right to my eyes. "I heard someone screaming " I said "It's something wrong with that" I added. "Actually no, but you'll always hear screams from the Cameron's house".

I went upstairs just thinking about that blue eyes I met minutes ago. I had nothing better to do so I made my way to the beach going through a long walk.

Finally arrived to the beach, I thought I was alone there till I heard 2 guys laughing and screaming. I didn't care so I continued my walk through the beach. One of the boys said "Hey, are you new in here, we don't know you" I looked at them and said "Yeah, I just moved in today" I said confused thinking why would they talk to me. "Welcome then, I'm JJ, and this it's my best friend, Jonh B" they seemed really nice so I stopped to talk with them. " I'm Y/N". I wasn't pretty sure about what was going on but they invited me to a party later, they said everyone was coming so I could make friends.

Note- Heyy, this chapter it's not really long cuz it was the beginning tho, the next chapter it's gonna be better :) hope y'all are enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4.3K 38
ยซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐’๐š๐ฆ?ยป ยซ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ยป She had never told her secret to anyone, but maybe...
253K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
227K 6.6K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
663 0 31
This summer is goin' to be amazing. Outer banks, paradise on the Earth and here I am livin' my dreams. Hopefully... Y/n Routledge is young girl full...