Eighty Butler's Little Wife (...

By krudo10

Yuanyuan is the last life steward system in the future world. After 5023, all mankind has entered the era of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Ending

Chapter 73

1.5K 40 0
By krudo10

    Chen Yuan frowned, and asked, "Who are you? Why can't I be in Shen's house?"

    Han Wan reacted and felt that she had lost her temper. She adjusted her emotions and thought that Chen Yuan hadn't left yet, maybe even. It did not arrive on the specified plot, but although it did not arrive, it is estimated that it will be soon.

    Moreover, the relationship between her and the Shen family is not good. The Shen family must hate her to death, and it will not take long for her to go offline.

    It took a long time for Han Wan to show an unsightly smile on her face. She explained, "I didn't mean that, but I was surprised. Are you Shen Huai's wife?"

    Chen Yuan was even more suspicious this time. I don't know this Han Wan, and I have never seen each other once. She still came from another place. She can call her name accurately at the first sight of herself, indicating that the other party must know her.

    Where did Han Wan know her name? If she was inquiring about her neighbours, she would not have been so surprised when she saw her. She was obviously shocked, as if she shouldn't have appeared in Shen's house.

    This makes no sense.

    Chen Yuan frowned and asked: "Miss Han, how did you know my name? How could you not know my identity when you called my name so accurately? And why did you see that I was in Shen's house? Surprised."

    Han Wan panicked when she heard this, and hurriedly concealed: "I said wrong, I heard your name from other people, don't think too much."

    Chen Yuan gave her a deep look, Han Wan didn't dare to look at Chen Yuan's gaze, feeling that the other's gaze was very sharp, and she showed his feet again, and it was easy to see the problem.

    Although this is the first time I have seen Chen Yuan, she, who already knows the plot, basically understands the character of Chen Yuan. Chen Yuan's domineering and unreasonable look like a rural woman who has never seen the world, and her speech and demeanor. It's not only vulgar, but when I really saw each other face to face, I found that she was not what the book said.

    At least above the momentum, there are exactly two people who are described in the book completely opposite.

    Han Wan was depressed and thought to herself that she must conceal her identity. If she was exposed, the consequences would be disastrous.

    Chen Yuan thought about what Han Wan had done in a few seconds, and finally came to the conclusion that the person she just called was the original owner Chen Yuan, not herself.

    Pay attention to what she said, why I am still in Shen's family, marrying into Shen's family must always be in Shen's family, leaving Shen's family will only go back to the countryside after divorcing Shen Huai.

    The original owner and Shen Huai are divorced. That is the plot in the original text. It seems to have happened in less than a year. If Han Wan said it was one, then her identity would be special.

    Chen Yuan did not feel any energy information in her. The identity of the other party was no different from that of different people, but Han Wan knew about the plot and probably knew everything about the original work. This person only wrote to contact Shen Huai after he knew it. Of.

    So her identity is not to wear a book, or her original consciousness awakened that caused her to say her name.

    Chen Yuan thought for a while and said: "Ms. Han, your identity is unknown. It cannot be confirmed that you are the true aunt of the children. Please go back."

    Han Wan immediately became anxious: "Chen Yuan, I am really a child. My sister-in-law, even if you haven't seen me, you always knew that I sent clothes over the other day. Those were all sent by me. You have received all the clothes. You have to admit it."

    "You wait for the next time Shen Huai is at home. Come here again."

    Chen Yuan said casually. Han Wan has a problem with her identity, and her purpose is not simple. She didn't put her thoughts on clothes for the child. She should know that the Shenhuai family will be in the future. Come and hug your thighs now. , This reason is most likely.

    "Do you want me to go in and wait for Shen Huai to come back? Isn't it a problem if you don't let me see the child? Is it a guilty conscience? I have to see the child safe and sound today before I can leave."

    Han Wan thought that she had to show her painstaking effort for the child, or else she would be more passive. She would pretend to be a bit more pretentious before saying that she might be able to deceive people who don’t understand, she turned her head and looked to the side. A young woman, isn't Shen Huai's mother? Is it a relative of Chen Yuan's family?

    Chen Yuan doesn't seem to have a mother, so what did this third aunt appear for? It doesn't seem to have been written about this in the book, but it would be too rude to borrow one's relatives to live in.

    Just keep doing this, and sooner or later you will be on the verge of divorce.

    Shen Huai must have been unable to stand her a long time ago.

    Chen Yuan pursed her brows, and she wanted to continue to say something. Su Wanhua next to him couldn't stand it anymore, and pointed to Han Wan's nose and cursed: "Xiaoyuan, don't talk nonsense with this woman. Is the child having anything to do with you? At first, their mothers chose to discard them. This relationship has long been cut off. Now that they want to see the children, who knows how safe you are."

    Han Wan frowned and said, "What can I do with peace of mind, is that I just want to see the child Is it? And why did I blame my head for my mistake? I break the bones and are connected to the muscles and have blood connections. Can I not worry about the child? Besides, you have no right to stop me from meeting the child, unless You abuse your children, why can’t you see people? I’m afraid I’ll see them?”

    Han Wan felt that she must have guessed it correctly. Even if Chen Yuan did not go offline, what happened would never change, she was sure Abusing children and concealing the crimes she had committed, Shen Huai did not get divorced and did not know her true colors.

    Chen Yuan suddenly laughed when she heard this: "You said you were thinking about your children. Dabao and the others have been sent to Wucheng for almost two years. What have you been doing in the past two years, have you come here once? Contact them, I think you are pretending to be."

    Han Wan's face was very ugly, and she insisted: "I am also afraid that the Shen family will anger me because of my sister's affairs, otherwise I would have come a long time ago. Sending clothes to the children, how can I say that I don't care about them?"

    Suddenly a cold male voice rang behind him.

    "Daughter-in-law, throw out all the clothes she sent. The children of the Shen family don't want other people's things."

    Han Wan looked back and saw that the person who appeared was Shen Huai, but she was not happy to hear what he said. Get up.

    "Why? Even if you have opinions on me, you don't have to treat those clothes like your enemies. Anyway, it is my heart and left it to the children. You have no right to deprive you as a parent."

    Shen Huai said coldly: " Actually, I didn’t want to say anything, but because you’re too persistent, I’ll tell you that the size of those clothes is too small, and the children can’t wear them at all. They keep saying that it’s for the children, but they don’t even think about how old they are this year. The clothes are all clear in their hearts, how can you believe that what you say is sincere, and the Shen family has nothing to do with the Han family for a long time, and there is no shortage of these two clothes, so please take your things and go quickly. "

    Not long after Shen Huai finished speaking, Chen Yuan had already taken out all the things that Han Wan had sent before and put them at the gate.

    "Miss Han, take your things away."

    Han Wan was sad and cursed inwardly. How could she remember such details, the memory of rebirth, it was originally not clear. I didn't expect these clothes to be of very different sizes. Xiao, it turns out that these clothes are bad things, no wonder Shen Huai's attitude is even worse for him.

    But it doesn't matter, even if Shen Huai has a bad attitude towards him, it is not without any chance to recover, but it can't continue today. Just wait until two people get divorced.

    However, today's brief contact did not see that the two people were divorced, nor did they see that they had a bad relationship.

    Han Wan had a bad feeling, and suddenly asked tentatively: "I just want to know how the children are living. Have you taken care of them and didn't hurt them, right?"

    "That's for sure. They are my family’s children, so naturally they will not be wronged. Life is good. If you have any questions, please leave as soon as you ask.”

    Shen Huai felt that the question became more and more weird. He felt that Han Wan was too purposeful. Strong, and don't care about the children, why always ask the children whereabouts.

    After the previous human traffickers' affairs, Shen Huai, who was already highly vigilant, became more vigilant this time, and he was indispensable to guard against others. Han Wan came over suddenly, and it would be no good if he was unfavorable to the children.

    He thought that starting from today, the best way to put down school is to drive the child back in person, so that the woman is worried about the province.

    Han Wan glanced at Shen Huai's expression for several times, but didn't see any anger at all. Her heart felt even more strange, and she felt very flustered, completely different from the plot she wanted, why not like the one arranged in the book. "

    The main is that if Chen Yuan abused children, just Shen Huai will reveal a trace of strange, is not he hide too good, that did not happen.

    After all, the book but said Shen Huai perennial business trip, came back only to find the child suffered Bullying, he was beaten all blue and purple. He was very sad and guilty after he learned that, and the child created an indelible psychological shadow. This incident has also become an eternal pain in his heart.

    Han Wan is still inclined to the back However, it is very likely that the matter did not happen, or it did not happen so serious, resulting in the relationship between the two people is not as bad as

    imagined . Thinking of this, her heart is a bit cold, and it feels that things are not as they thought. Easy, Chen Yuan's offline time seems to be far away.

    But this world is a book world. Everything will be staged according to the original plot. Chen Yuan and Shen Huai must not escape the plot, but now the plot is a bit deviated, but it doesn’t matter, the plot will still be revised soon. Of.

    Chen Yuan didn't know the plot, nor did she know that in the future Shen Huai and his nephew would rise to the top and become masters. How could they now be willing to take care of other people's children.

    She is not a motherly character, she is always selfish and can't give to others. It would be weird to be nice to her children. It is estimated that these children have long been excluded and wished that they would not occupy the resources of the family.

    Therefore, Han Wan made up her mind that Chen Yuan and Shen Huai would not hold on for too long. It will be a matter of time before the divorce at the end of this year and the beginning of next year at the slowest.

    As the saying goes, if you can’t eat hot tofu if you are anxious, the time to catch up is not good, so you can’t worry about everything. Sooner or later, the man is his own, and the child is his own, and the good days are also hers.

    Han Wan comforted herself, don't try to be quick for a while, let alone behave like a third party intervenes, so that all your plans will be abandoned.

    She looked aggrieved as if she had been bullied.

    "The children are living well now, I can rest assured. It is more careless than sending clothes. I will send them when I buy clothes with the right number next time. Anyway, I am also related to the children. Auntie, I can understand your grievances against me, and I also recognize my mistakes, and I will spend more time to make up for the three children in the future."

    Shen Huai said that when he heard it, Han Wan She actually said she would come next time, and immediately interrupted her thoughts: "It won’t be used next time. Our Shen family won’t accept it. You go quickly. Don’t show up in front of us. Shen Qingxuan, the others, and you and Han Family has nothing to do, please don’t be affectionate, then I will think you are skinless and faceless.”

    Han Wan’s eyes were red when she was scolded, but she swallowed the breath abruptly, and made a secret decision in her heart. Indifference and grievance, Shen Huai must be reclaimed thousands of times in the future, and the other party must be asked to marry himself in a low voice in order to solve the humiliation suffered today.

    "I..."

    Han Wan wanted to brew the last half of the sentence. Before she could say it, Shen Huai had brought Chen Yuan and Su Wanhua into the room, closing the door with a bang, completely She couldn't see the figure anymore, making her eat a lot of dust.

    Her face was instantly pale and pale.

    Shen Huai closed the door and suddenly said to the two of them: "If she comes again in the future, don't let her in. You can't ignore this kind of human beings, or you can push your nose on your face."

    "I said so. She should be kicked out, Xiaoyuan is too kind, and talked to her. If I had told her, she would have been sent away."

    Su Wanhua said angrily next to her .

    "This Han Wan is a bit weird, so I should pay more attention. The key is not knowing what she wants to do. What do you think she has?"

    Chen Yuan asked next to him. Shen Huai and Su Wanhua didn't know the plot in the book or the future. What will happen, but both of them can see that Han Wan's thinking is not right, which shows that this woman's behavior is too obvious.

    Shen Huai analyzed and said: "I think she wants money and wants to benefit from the big treasure two treasures, otherwise how could she suddenly be so diligent."

    "I also think that the money is touching. Otherwise, it is here to take advantage. Seeing that the Shen family's life is going well, I want to make any bad ideas. No matter what she wants to do, we must take good care of the child, and we can't let her have a chance."

    Su Wanhua said After that, the three discussed together that as long as Shen Huai was at home, he would pick up and drop off the children. If there is a task, then let Chen Yuan and Su Wanhua pick up and drop off the children. In this way, the safety factor is greatly improved and there will be absolutely no problems. No matter what kind of crooked thoughts this Han Wan hits, she won't let her succeed.

    Han Wan at the gate abruptly swallowed the tears that her tears were about to leave. She must be strong now. If this bit of bitterness and hardship cannot be tolerated, how can she live a good life in the future.

    Han Wan didn't give up and knocked on the door of the old Shen's house next door, and was driven out without accident.

    Although Zhang Guilan was very mean to the children, she always stood on the front line with the old Shen family. She was naturally very angry at what the old Han family did. It was natural to look at Han Wan's intentions and she was not very angry. It was strange, and he was afraid of closing the door late, so that Old Shen saw it, and it was probably indispensable to have a temper.

    In this way, Han Wan didn't settle on either side, and finally left in an extremely embarrassing manner. She wanted to block people at the gate of the children's school, and she would not succeed if she didn't believe one.

    **

    After Han Wan's incident, Chen Yuan felt that using a military vehicle to pick up the children from school was too conspicuous, and it was not very good, and it was easy to be reported.

    So I persuaded Shen Huai to dispel this idea, and directly bought a Polonez, this car is a hatchback sedan, but now there are only a handful of cars on the street, after all, motor vehicles are particularly rare.

    Chen Yuan is too rich now, because the blessings of animation and comic strips are full of money. Although opening a restaurant has hollowed out part of it, after a few months of business, the support from the province has returned to the blood. In addition to the four times that the royalties have been paid, buying a car is definitely not a problem.

    Chen Yuan is still a happy person. Since I think about it, I must do it. Isn't it a matter of paying the bill and picking up the car?

    Shen Huai also took part of the car's money. This money was his deposit at the bottom of the box. After Chen Yuan knew that he took out this money, Shen Huai really didn't have a cent apart from his monthly salary.

    No matter how much is his heart, Chen Yuan suddenly thought that she didn't know who she was listening to. If a man has a hundred dollars on his body, he can spend it for you, and treat you wholeheartedly. This is not for everyone. Did it.

    But Shen Huai was willing to do this. Even if he didn't have a lot of money, he still had to take out all of his savings to support Chen Yuan's decision. A man like him was very gracious in everything, and it was really touching.

    In the future, it is estimated that no one will believe that there is a man who is poor and attractive even if he is poor.

    Even though Chen Yuan is now making a lot of money, Shen Huai doesn't let her pay a penny for the Shen family's household, she is all out of pocket.

    Shen Huai had never taken the initiative to buy a piece of clothing for himself, except for the uniforms and shoes sent by Chen Yuan, all of them were from a year ago. He had a bag that had been worn out. I continue to use it now, saying nothing to replace it with a new one.

    Chen Yuan wanted to buy it for him, but he refused. When she finishes her business, she can buy fabrics and make another one for him. Everyone else uses new things, but he saves so much. Poor.

    It didn't take long for Chen Yuan to turn her head. Chen Yuan was too efficient. She bought tens of thousands of Polonez home on the same day. After this car drove back, it caused a lot of commotion, because it was too popular.

    Cars are the top luxury goods in the 1980s. Computers, big brothers, and so on are actually very high-end, but these things are kept at home and kept in the bag. Unless they are taken out specially, it is not easy for outsiders. See.

    But the car is different. The car is very eye-catching. Whether it is walking on the street or parked in the yard, it looks like an ordinary family with status.

    Having a car at the beginning of eighty years is a symbol of status. The top rich will make people look at them wherever they go, and they will be polite when they talk to you.

    When the neighbors saw this amount of cars bought by the Shen family, their eyes were red. The most jealous was Shen's father, Shen Changan. When he saw it, his eyes were staring, and he didn't know what it was like, because the big guy They all know that he and the Shen family on the opposite side are having a very stiff fight. The privilege of buying a car is not his share, and he can't enjoy the envy of everyone. Some neighborhoods even watched them happily.

    Zhang Guilan heard it too, and many neighbors were talking.

    "Look, the old couple of the Shen family also came out to see it, but what have you done early? When they need help, they come over and ripped off. When they don't need help, now the son and daughter-in-law have bought a new car and want to come over to be a little bit happy. It’s easy. It’s not unreasonable that the father is not kind to the son and the child is not filial. He was mean and indifferent to them before. Seeing that others are having a better life, regret it again."

    Zhang Guilan now has 10,000 regrets after hearing these words, not just this one. Regarding the matter of taking care of the children, I regret it last, lacking money and heart.

    Who knew that the young wife was so capable and even opened a restaurant. If it hadn't been for Old Shen, I would still be in the dark.

    It’s been several months, and it’s great to conceal it. She opened one of the largest restaurants in the city without making a sound. When Zhang Guilan knew about it, she was silly for a long time before reacting, because the dining ticket issued by Shen Chang’an’s unit was produced by the future restaurant. Things, Shen Changan also went to dinner to see Chen Yuan, and after asking a lot of people, he really believed that Chen Yuan was actually the owner of the restaurant. This shocked both of them did not heal for several days.

    It feels like Chen Yuan has become rich all of a sudden, becoming a rich man.

    The life of the Shen family, who is right now, has been turned upside down. There is no money and no burden. Even the disabled Shen Mingyuan went to work at a large factory without any hindrance.

    On the contrary, their old couple are getting old and their health is not as good as every day. They rely on Shen Changan’s retirement salary. They are living in a hurry, and Shen Xiu’s life is not good, and they have to take care of their main points from time to time. After the end of the new year, Shen Cheng gets married, and he has to spend a lot of money to buy things, which makes the days of being not wealthy even worse.

    They can't save money at all. Zhang Guilan has no confidence in the future retirement life, feeling that there is a day without tomorrow.

    At this moment, I heard the excitement of children in a daze. They were Dabao Erbao and the children of the neighbors. They all opened the door and ran to the car to play, jumping and jumping unhappy.

    So the precious things are not afraid to go up and be broken. Zhang Guilan thought badly, it would be good if they were broken, so that they would come out and scream if they were a little bit stinky. If they were broken, the little daughter-in-law would not be so distressed to cry.

    Zhang Guilan gritted his teeth next to him. Shen Changan likes face the most. What he regrets is that he has no face and goes forward to win glory. If he has a better relationship with his second child, then this car is not driven as long as he wants to drive, and he will definitely become the whole unit by driving to work. Focus, the leader will take a high look at himself, but now the relationship is so stiff, how can he have the face to say it.

    And Chen Yuan and Shen Huai looked at them with a smile, and they didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the children's playing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 62.8K 79
In a world where Soulmates exist, people are born with or without one. I, Aera Irene Whitfield a 20-year-old Actress who is studying business have be...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.1K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
1.4K 96 11
in which Kim Minji tries her best to stop her Mother's 3rd marriage , she would do anything to stop it even if she have to pretend she fall in love w...
3.1K 71 12
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ Wonyoungism refers to the trend of taking good care of yourself, through skin care, exercise, and healthy eating habits. ↳ ❝ [ i don't care...