QT: Save you with happiness...

By mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... More

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

Chapter 1.2

422 16 3
By mzsuga

Another chapter ready ^^  Sorry for the long wait

*************************************************************

Shen wei walked slowly towards the mountain with guide from Cat, while observing the village. He made some mental plans while looking around. Their house were almost at the center of the village, close to the village heads house.  The houses was mostly made of mud, and right now was very shabby and some was empty. 

This village really seemed like a ghost town, it was silent and could barely see any people. 

When he got to the forest he looked around for a while making plans.

"Do I have some sort of storage space?"

"yes, you have a space bound to your soul, which have a space for storing things, and also place to plant and such. But I cant let you in until I reach level 3, but I can put stuff and take out stuff for you"  

"since it is bound to my soul, does it mean that it will follow me to the next world?" 

"yes" 

"Host I forgot your welcome package!" Cat suddenly said

Shen wei was stunned " welcome package? " 

"yes! its 10 small spiritual stones, the level is small compared to the the spiritual pond in your space and cultivation world, but in this world it is very powerful, if you put it in water tank it gets 60% of the same effect as your spiritual pond from your space" 

"oh, then put 3 in my pocket and keep the rest for later"

Shen wei was very happy with that, that means that he can store things from this world that he might need in the next world and spiritual water is very beneficial for various of reasons.  But he still was on guard, he felt that things were a bit to easy and friendly. 

Putting his thoughts away, he worked together with Cat and found many valuable herbs and ginseng.  Shen wei also brought a small basket to pick some vegetables and other stuff.  

Then got  Cat to sort out and store those for selling and then save some for him to plant in his space later on. 

When he got home, he had a basket full off vegetables, herbs, 2 pheasant, and 4 pheasant eggs. Both father and mother Zhao was home, and when they saw the basket full off stuff they were shocked, and thought that they might be so tired and hungry that they started to hallucinate. 

Father Zhao was the first one to come back to his senses " Little wei you?"  his wife had already told him what he had said earlier, but he still found it hard to believe but now

Shen wei smiled " I got lucky"  They were still stunned but walked towards him to help him carry the casket, when they got closer and saw clearly what was in it, they almost fainted. 

Shen wei chuckled " let me cook today"  They both smiled, 

"then let me help you deal with the meat" 

"and I can help you with the fire" 

They both clearly knew he was not used to cooking, so they felt they had to help out. 

"Thank you" Shen wei answered with a smile, then they walked towards the kitchen together. 

He noticed the water tank in the yard, and got Cat to drop one spiritual stone in it, then he dropped one in the smaller tank in the kitchen without them noticing. 

He first started on the soup, which needed to simmer for a while, and cooked the pheasant and some herbs in it. Then started to make a stew with the other pheasant, after it cooked for a while, he put in some vegetables and some herbs for better taste and also good for health. 

The spiritual water made the food taste better and also highlight the vitamins in the food.  So even without salt or any species it would still taste good. 

After they finished cooking, they sat down together and ate while the soup for Yunlan was still simmering. 

"Little Wei, this tastes amazing!" Father Zhao exclaimed, he was very surprised, he did not really have high hopes on the taste, since they all knew this would be his first time cooking, he was just happy that they had meat which they have not had in very long time. 

Mother Zhao was thinking the same thing.  Shen wei smiled and said "thank you "

They got so immersed in the food that they forgot to talk, and ate to much.  When mother Zhao was stuffed, she realized they ate it all, and started to worry, she thought they should have saved some for later, but the food was honestly to good. 

Shen wei noticed the change in the mood, and then told them about what he had found.

"mother and father, I found ginseng and some valuable herbs today, and plan to sell it in town tomorrow"

Both were startled" you did what?" Father Zhao asked carefully.  They had never heard of anyone finding in this village, but they know what it is and know how valuable it is, so they were shocked for a long time, when Shen wei showed them one. 

They did not know what to say, only stared at Shen wei, earlier when he told them about the dream, they took it lightly, but when he came back with food, they were sure he was very lucky but now, seeing the ginseng, they are now sure that he really is blessed by an immortal. 

"so tomorrow I plan to go to town and sell it, buy some stuff and then bring back the younger brother, we will have enough for a while so he does not need to stay at aunts place. "

Mother Zhao started crying "Thank you little wei, really thank you so much, husband will go with you then"

Father Zhao also got red eyes, but nodded. They were very reluctant to send their youngest son away, he was only 10 but they really had no choice, every day they were scared that something would happen to him too, and planned to get him back as soon as Yunlan was more stable. 

Shen wei nodded. Mother Zhao got up to do the dishes and Shen wei went to finish cooking the soup and make some medical paste to put on his wound. 

He went to Yunlan with everything he needed. He had made some medicine for his wounds and also had some spiritual water to clean his wounds. Shen wei sat down and started to look over his wounds.  He found out that Yunlan had deep scratches on his stomach, his leg was bitten by something and left deep punctured wounds, even his face had deep wounds. It was hard to say what had happen, was it a shark? 

While thinking about it   he started cleaning him up carefully and also got a good look at him. Although his face had many wounds, you could tell that he was very handsome. During his world hopping, he had seen countless of handsome men, but Yunlan was really one of the best looking he had seen.  He had always been into guys, but rarely met anyone that fitted his taste, and if not for the system that forced him to do fake love shows he would really not have had any interest in doing so. 

But this one, was really his type, but he could not help thinking it might be a big trap, and he would never allow himself to fall in love in theses worlds. 

After cleaning him up and putting on medicine, he was about to feed him, when he thought of a problem, how to feed him when he is in coma?

"host, if you smash one of the spiritual stones and sprinkle some of it on his tongue, he would probably be well enough to wake up"

"really? wont it be to much energy at once?"  Shen wei felt something was wrong but could not put his finger on it

"then just sprinkle tiny bit, then you can use your some of your spiritual energy to guide the energy in him"

Shen wei pulled out one of the stones, then smashed it and sprinkled some on Yunlans tongue, which melted right away. He focused on checking Yunlans puls, then started to send some of his spiritual energy in him to guide the energy. 

While he was guiding the energy around Yunlans body, his wounds started to heal slowly, but when he was getting close to where cultivators or people with spiritual conscious would have a spiritual sea he got violently attacked and kicked out. 

Shen wei was surprised and caught off guard, so he got wounded and spit out mouthful of blood. He lay his down on the bed while talking to cat

"cat! what the hell is going on, is this not a normal world? he should not have a spiritual sea or spiritual defense right??"

"host, I..I..I..think we might have woken up his spiritual consensus with the stone"

Shen wei groans" told you it would be to much for him!" 

Cat felt guilty, but he could not say anything, it was his master that told him to get Shen wei to awake Yunlans spiritual conscious. 

He looked up to check on Yunlan when their eyes met. For few seconds Shen wei felt his soul slightly shook,but it was to fast for him to catch it and he had no time to think about it because Yunlans eyes were turning red, and veins was busting out on his face because of the violent energy inside of him. 

He stood up then looked Yunlan into his eyes " Yunlan, I need to help you with the energy, or you will explode, so don't attack me okay? or I will suffer backlash" 

Yunlan was confused, but he understood that his situation was bad, and the young boy in front of him had no malice towards him,so he choose to trust him so he gave him  a slight nod.  Shen wei put his fingers on his wrist and started to put in a small string of his spiritual energy in him again. 

Yunlan felt something cold on his wrist which started to move up his arms, he noticed that he also had something inside rushing towards the cold energy, and remember what the boy had said, he tried to control it so it would not harm the boy. 

Shen wei noticed what he was trying to do "its fine, let it follow my lead"  After a short while, the energy calmed down.

" remember what I just did, you can do it yourself later in the same way"  Shen wei told Yunlan how to circulate the energy around his body to heal. When he had just lead it to his spiritual sea which was slowly forming, he was about to pull back when his spiritual string was caught and actually hugged by Yunlans spiritual string. 

It took both of them by surprise and both let out a groan stained with pleasure.  Shen wei was shaken, and he was desperately trying to pull out, but he was stuck, how is his soul spirit so strong when he was newly woken, its unscientific. 

"let go" Shen wei said with a shaky voice, this feeling was like being touched all over his body, specially on his sensitive spots, which was making him hot and bothered.  Yunlan really did not want to, this feeling was to amazing and pleasurable, he has never felt anything like this before. But he knew he could not be to rude so he tried his best to get his spiritual string to let go. 

After he let go, Shen wei hurried and pulled out. He was breathing hard, but was quiet while trying to calm down his heartbeat. He was both confused and annoyed , he felt it..... and now he was scared that this whole new system and world was a big trap. 

Yunlan was even more confused, first of this boy seemed familiar but he could not remember at the moment, second why was he here-? last he remember was that he was on the ship, but most of all what he was most curious about was the feeling he just had, it was to amazing, to special to ignore. 

They looked at each other, no one speaking for a while, then Shen wei spoke

"you have been in coma for almost a week, you were badly injured, let me get your parents"  Shen wei suddenly said, then rushed out. Shen wei actually panicked, the more he looked into Yunlans eyes, the faster his heart kept beating. 

When the parents rushed in, Shen wei stood outside and thinking hard, something was wrong, this whole situation, the feeling he got when their spiritual string entangled, his heartbeat 

"cat!" 

"yes host"

"are you hiding something from me?" 

**********************************************************************************************

So my dear lovelies, another chapter up, finally our dear Yunlan is awake,  thanks for all the love, see you soon 

Hugs Suga!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 1 10
Meng Min, an avid "The Legendary Mechanic" reader, transmigrates into the world of "Galaxy". Equipped with knowledge from the novel, an NPC model, an...
54.9K 2.2K 29
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
103K 884 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
41.5K 1.2K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...