PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

Od Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... Více

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank

1.6K 141 66
Od Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Swara and Naira reached the Naira's school. Naira was admitted to Lower Kindergarten class. Both got down from the car and Swara made her wear school bag and water bottle around her neck.

"I will come to pick you up at afternoon, wait for me here only and don't go anywhere" Swara said to her and kissed her forehead lovingly and even Naira also kissed her back.

"Ok Swala, bye" Naira said while laughing and ran inside being excited.
Swara kept staring at her retreating figure and then she looked down where as her mobile started to ring making her gulp saliva and she picked up without a second late.

"Hello madam, how many times should I call you to receive my answer?" Opposite person asked Swara with loud voice being angry.

Swara removed her mobile from ear from becoming deaf.

"Ragini, I am coming to your home only, please stop yaar! and I know I did wrong by not receiving. You can scold me live but not in call" Swara said in pleading tone.

"Ok come fast, I will take your class" Ragini said from opposite side in ordering tone and cut the call. Ragini was the best friend of Swara and she met her five years back in Mumbai.

Gadodia Mansion

Swara sat inside the car and drove her car towards Ragini's home. She reached her home in 20 minutes. She entered inside and welcomed by her parents.

"Oh Swara beta come inside" Ragini's mother Sharmishta who saw her standing at door step only invited her.

Swara entered inside and took blessings from her.

"God bless you beta. How are you? Where is my cutie pie?" Sharmishta asked while searching Naira behind Swara.

"I am fine Aunty and your cutie pie is also super fine but she is not here. I just left her to school" Swara said while smiling.

"Ohh, when you will bring her. I am missing her so much" Sharmishta said with sad face.

"Aunty, I will bring her next time surely" Swara said with smile.

"How are you Swara beta?" Ragini's father Shekhar Gadodia asked her while coming near her.

"I am fine uncle. How are you both?" Swara enquired about their health.

"See yourself only. By eating your aunty's handmade food, I am becoming fat day by day" Shekhar said while laughing and received fake  glare from Sharmishta. Swara laughed listening him.

"Aunty where is Ragini?" Swara asked not seeing Ragini as in call she was shouting on her but here not seeing anywhere.

"She is getting ready in room. You come and sit. I will bring coffee" Shomi said and turned to go.

"Aunty no, I just finished everything with Naira and I am getting late for office and I will go and call Ragini" Swara said by stopping her.

"Oh sorry! I have totally forgotten. Congratulations beta" Shekhar said while patting her head with appreciation.

"Congratulations beta, really we are proud of you by seeing your success" Shomi said while caressing her cheeks with smile.

"Thank you. It's all because of your blessings, support that I am standing here. I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't got you all three when I was in need" Swara said being emotional.

"We did nothing but it's your hard work and confidence that you are standing on your own and we just helped you. Don't need to say thank you" Shekhar said with smile and Swara gave a small smile by listening him.

"Swaraa" Ragini came down after getting ready with office necessary things.

"Dad see her, after getting award, she even not bothered to call us?" Ragini complained to her Dad about Swara.

"It's all because of your buddy not me. You can scold her not me" Swara said making faces.

"Oyee, don't blame my buddy. I know about her more than you" Ragini said twitching her nose.

"She only making tantrums yesterday night so didn't allow me to do any work that's why I was not able to call you" Swara said while defending herself.

"I know it's you only who is finding reason to defend yourself and blaming my buddy" Ragini said while taking side of Naira.
Swara nodded her head while shaking as she knew it's better to end her  conversation without arguing with her otherwise it wouldn't stop if it's become dark also

"Come let's go, we are getting late" Swara said by seeing the time.

"Uncle and Aunty bye" Swara said bidding bye to them.

"Bye Mom, Dad" Ragini said and went out with Swara or to say Swara was dragging her out.

"Swara, I am coming" Ragini said while running behind Swara with fast step.

"I just don't know how she is maintaining all responsibility at such young age. I really appreciate her" Shomi said while staring the way Swara went out.

"She is brave girl Shomi. I just hope someone will come in her life and filled her life with love which she lost" Shekhar said in hoping tone.

"Do you think she will accept anyone other than Vihaan?" Shomi said while turning towards him.

"I know she won't accept easily but if his love is strong enough and with unbreakable trust then it won't take so much time to break her shell and accept his love" Shekhar said.

"Do you think someone will be like that who will love her so much by accepting how she is?" Shomi asked her husband with questionable look.

"Yes, definitely! I have faith in God that he will send someone to her life" Shekhar said with smile.

"Even I will pray for her to bring happiness in her and Naira's life" Shomi said while praying God.

Swara was driving the car and Ragini was sitting beside Swara in passanger seat while texting someone.

"Swara, I got a breaking news that someone has a crush on you by seeing you yesterday at award function" Ragini said still busy in her mobile while texting.

Suddenly Ragini looked at Swara with jerk by seeing car which was stopped with sudden halt. Swara looked at her with unbelievable look on her face.

"It would be very excited if I was there yesterday" Ragini said further adding in excitement.

"Ragini" Swara said while giving her non care look and started the car again.

"Don't you want to know who is that person?" Ragini asked her teasingly.

"Ragini, you know that you are talking nonsense. I don't know how Laksha will handle you in future" Swara said by seeing her crazy friend.

"Oyee madam, He is not like what you think. He loves me more than anything even if it's my craziness also" Ragini said defending herself. Swara shook her head while laughing.

"By chance Laksha can bear you but your mother in laws?" Swara said teasingly.

"Then I will also make her join in my team" Ragini said twitching her nose.

"I doubt" Swara said with chuckle. Ragini gave her narrowed look making Swara chuckle more.

Their car stopped at the traffic signal. Ragini was still doing something in mobile while Swara was looking at the signal light to appear Green.

Another car stopped beside Swara's car followed by two cars. Middle car, it was none other than Sanskar's car.

Sanskar looked up from his tab by seeing the car stopping near at signal. He looked at the time as he was getting late for the office because he was a person of punctuality. Suddenly his sight went towards the Swara who was in driving seat and waiting for green signal. Sanskar's heart beat started to raise by seeing her. She was looking at the time by again and again. Sanskar was just staring at her through closed car glass window. He slided the car glass but Swara's car passed making him disappoint. He kept staring at her car till it went out from his eye sight.

"Karl, I need every information about Naira Fashion House and also Ms. Swara Bose by the evening" Sanskar ordered his personal security.

"Yes sir" Karl said and concentrated on his work.

Soon Swara and Ragini reached the office. It was 5 storey building with glass wall and Naira Fashion House who was written with meta plate on the glass wall beautifully. Both entered inside. Swara's PA came running towards her explaining about today schedule.

"Ragini, you check designs for the upcoming fashion contest. I will finalised after verifying" Swara said and went to her cabin followed by her PA Siya. Ragini also went to her cabin after nodding her head.

"Mam, you have meeting with staff regarding about our next design production, at 4 pm, factory visit to talk with owner and after that......" Siya stopped by seeing the Swara's hand.

"Cancel afternoon schedule and postpone it for tomorrow. Call everyone in the conference room in five minutes" Swara told her PA.

"Yes mam" Siya went out to inform everyone.
Swara sat on chair and looked at the photo frame of Swara and Vihaan in which Vihaan was twirling Swara by holding her through waist and Swara was laughing whole heartedly.
Swara caressed the photo frame with smile on her face and then looked at Naira's photo with lovingly.
Swara took a long breathe while closing her eyes and then opened it. She took her tab and went to conference room.

Sanskar reached his office which was 25 th storey building with modern architecture and looking marvelous. Karma Textiles and Fashion House which was craved beautifully on the top of the building.

Sanskar entered inside followed by his PA who was following behind him and explaining about today's schedule.
Sanskar entered 20 th floor and came out from the private elevator.

"Good morning sir" Floor receptionist greeted him but Sanskar just nodded his head and entered inside his cabin after retina scanning of the door. It was big room with sound proof walls. Everything was automation in room. Sanskar settled on his chair and his PA was standing infront of him.

"Ms. Priya, arrange meeting with Design and Marketing department at 11 am" Sanskar told her.

"Sure sir" priya said while noting down everything in her tab.

"You can go now" Sanskar said while dismissing her presence. He laid back on chair and closed his eyes but opened his eyes suddenly after two minutes with jerk.

"What was that? Who was that? Why am I dreaming about this often. First I need to consult doctor" Sanskar thought while palming his face. After composing himself, he went to attend the meeting.

Sanskar was sitting at middle head seat around the rectangular table and one side design department and another side marketing department were sitting.

"As you all know like every year this year also Fashion Board Committee is conducting fashion contest. In that contest which fashion house will be the winner will get a chance to collaborate with top 5 company of the India including ours also. We need to get that opportunity to collaborate with them so that we can launch new cloth brand under their company name but profit will be 50% for both company. If that happens our company will be able to reach top on this year also and we can expand our brand world wide with that. We need to prepare presentation for the contract" Sanskar said while eyeing everyone.

"If you have any doubt you can ask me" Sanskar asked by looking their faces.

"Sir, if we launch the cloth under their company then name will be go for their company but what our company will get except 50% profit?"
Someone from design department asked him.

"That's good question Raghav" Sanskar said calmly.

"Shall I ask you one question?" Sanskar said looking at him.

"Sure sir" Raghav said with low tone by feeling something wrong by seeing Sanskar's gaze.

"If someone steals your hard work and they will take credit for your work. Do you feel it's fair for you?" Sanskar asked him calmly with sharp look.

"No sir" Raghav said with low tone by understanding his words meaning.

"Sorry sir" Raghav said being embarassed and sat while bending his head down

"We are doing business not cheating and stealing someone's hard work" Sanskar said while giving sharp look to him.

"Do you any other questions?" Sanskar asked eyeing them all.

"No sir" All nodded their head in no.

"Meeting adjourned" Sanskar said and got up from the seat and moved out from the conference room followed his PA.

"Call Ruhi in my cabin" Sanskar ordered his PA and went inside cabin.

After 5 minutes Ruhi entered Sanskar's cabin after getting permission.

"Sir" Ruhi said while coming near Sanskar.

"Ruhi, I am leaving upcoming Fashion Contest responsibility to you. I need presentation of the fashion contest at tomorrow evening at any cost. You can take other department help also. I don't want anything wrong in this and we need to get that contract at any cost" Sanskar ordered in his professional tone.

"I will sir" Ruhi said in professional tone.

"I need tomorrow evening at any cost. Now you can go" Sanskar said and resumed his work.

"Sure sir" Ruhi said and left the cabin.

Ruhi was walking in the corridor to her cabin and she was busy in checking something in the tab so that she didn't notice opposite person coming. She dashed the opposite person and lost her balance and going to fall but one pair of hands held her through waist before hitting the floor. Opposite person was holding her but Ruhi held his shoulder for support and stood on her feet with the help of him.

"Sorry sir and thank you" Ruhi said still checking her tab and left from there without seeing the person's face but that person was smiling himself by staring at retreating figure of Ruhi. It's non other than Arav who was coming to Sanskar's cabin to talk with him something. He mesmerized by seeing her beauty at first sight only but got disappointed by seeing her who went without giving him any attention but which impressed him more.

Arav entered inside after knocking door and came near Sanskar while whistling making Sanskar raised his eyebrow with questionable look.

"Mr. Arav Singhania, this is not your playground but my office" Sanskar said while glaring at him with seriousness.

"I know Mr. Sanskar Maheswari that's why I am enjoying my first victory" Arav said dramatically while coming near him and sat opposite to him while twirling the chair.
Sanskar scrunched his eyebrow by listening him.

"Victory?" Sanskar asked him confusingly.

"Yes, my first victory" Arav said dreaming about Ruhi.

"Mr. Singhania will you give the pleasure to know what was your victory?" Sanskar said sarcastically by knowing his nonsense talk.

"Of course, whom should I tell here without you?" Arav said dramatically.
Sanskar narrowed his eyes by seeing his drama.

"Arav, will you spit it out or get out from here. I have so much work" Sanskar said irritatingly by seeing over dramatic cousin and best friend of him.

"Ok ok cool. Just now I met my soulmate" Arav said while keeping his right hand in his left chest dramatically.

"Your soulmate? That too in my office?"Sanskar looked at him 'like seriously'

"Yes, just now she passed from here only" Arav said making Sanskar confused and then Sanskar got to know that it was Ruhi who just went from his cabin.

"Ruhi?" Sanskar asked him unbelievably.

"Ruhi? Her name is Ruhi?. Wow what a beautiful name. Mrs. Ruhi Arav.....super combination right?" Arav said with over dramatic making Sanskar more irritated by seeing his nonsense and moreover he was disturbing his work in the early morning.

"You are over dreaming" Sanskar said with no care tone while reading his file.

"Why? Am I not handsome? I am handsome, hot and I have everything what girl needs" Arav said while praising himself about his look.

"But you don't have brain. That most important all girl needs" Sanskar said making Arav open his mouth by his comment.

"That's why you don't have any girlfriends still" Arav said making Sanskar glare at him more. Arav shut his mouth by receiving his death glare.

"Ok ok, I don't need your help. I will find a way to make my girl fall for me" Arav said giving him noncare look.

"All the best! First try to talk with her then I will see" Sanskar said with chuckle by knowing Ruhi.

"Are you challenging me?" Arav said in daring tone.
Sanskar shook his head at his childishness.

"I don't know why I made friendship with you. If Lucky would have been here then he would have helped me unlike someone" Arav said sarcastically making faces.

"Arav get out now" Sanskar said in serious tone while checking something in system.

"Ok ok, I am going who wants to stay in Lion's den" Arav said and got up from the chair. Sanskar took pen to throw at him but Arav ran out before Sanskar threw at him. Sanskar shook his head by seeing another drama king of his family.

It was afternoon Swara went to pic up Naira after informing Ragini to look after office. Swara was waiting near gate of her school. Swara never ignored about Naira even if it's any tough situation also she would have been there for her. She never let her feel that she doesn't have father but still somewhere in heart knows that Naira needs father but she couldn't do anything about that. She was trying to fullfill all responsibility of both parents as much as she could.

"Swala" Naira shouted in excitement by seeing Swara who was standing while support of her car with black shades on her eyes. Swara looked up to see Naira who was running towards her. She removed her shades and smiled at her. Naira came near her and jumped in her arms in happiness.
Swara hugged her tightly while bending down and kissed her hairs above the head lovingly.

"How was the day?" Swara asked her while breaking the hug.

"Superb!" Naira said excitedly. Swara laughed seeing her excitement.

"Did you tie the Rakhi to Arush?" Swara asked her picking her up in her arms.

"Yes, He gave me a big chocolate" Naira said while showing chocolate to Swara.

"Ok, chalo let's go. Nanu and Nani was asking you to bring" Swara said while making her sit in passanger seat.

"Yuppie! We are going to meet Nanu and Nani" Naira got excited by listening her.
Swara laughed by seeing her excitement.

"Swala, buddy is also coming?" Naira asked her.

"No, I will leave you with Nanu and Nanu then I will go to office. Evening I will come with your buddy" Swara said while starting the car.

"Till we come, you play with Nanu and Nani" Swara said while turning towards her.

"Ok, but bring me large vanilla ice cream" Naira said while showing her hand.

"Ok deal" Swara said while smiling.

Swara entered inside the Gadodia Mansion along with Naira.

"Nanu" Naira shouted loudly by seeing Shekhar who was sitting on sofa and watching TV.

"Princess" Shekhar said happily while listening her voice and got up from his seat by seeing her. Naira ran towards him by leaving Swara's hand.

"Naira baby slow, you will fall down" Swara shouted from behind by seeing her running.

Naira jumped in Shekhar's arm and Shekhar twirled her making her laugh.

"I miss you so much" Shekhar said while kissing her cheeks lovingly.

"Even I also miss you so much" Naira said making baby pout.

"No one miss me here?" Shomi said with fake sad face while coming from kitchen. She came out by listening Naira's laughing sound which was echoing in the whole mansion.

"Nani" Naira said excitedly and extended her hands towards Shomi to pick her up. Shomi took her from Shekhar's embrace and kissed her both cheeks while making Naira giggled by feeling ticklish.

"Aunty, I am getting late for office. I will pick her up at evening" Swara told Sharmishta.

"Baby, be a good girl and don't trouble them" Swara said while caressing her cheeks.

"No Mumma, I will be a good girl" Naira said giggling while closing her mouth by both hands making Shekhar and Sharmishta chuckle.
Swara gave her fake glare by seeing her naughty daughter.

"Bye" Swara said kissing her one cheek and bid bye to her. Swara left to her office.

Karma Fashion House
Sanskar's cabin

Sanskar was working in his cabin and Priya entered inside after getting permission.

"Sir, tomorrow you have Fashion Board meeting regarding about Fashion Contest.
Today you are going to meet model Ms. Kavita Malhotra, our company's brand ambassador at 4 pm" Priya informed him.

"Ok, anything else?" Sanskar asked her.

"No sir but Mr. Sahil Sengupta also attending the meeting" Priya reported him making Sanskar stopped his hand and looked at her then he again turned to system and resumed his work.

"You can go now" Sanskar said with plain tone still being engrossed in his work but his mind was thinking about Sahil.

After sometime, Priya came to inform him about meeting with Kavita Malhotra. Sanskar went to meeting room where Kavita Malhotra was waiting for him who dressed up in short knee length black dress which was attached to her body perfectly by showing her curves.

Sanskar entered inside with serious, cold face as usual. Kavita's face brighten up by seeing him. Sanskar settled infront of her still maintaining his attitude. Kavita was just staring at him without blinking her eyes like she will eat him anytime.

"Ms. Malhotra, about the next design of my company. My PA will give you all the details later. I hope you don't have any objection with promotion" Sanskar said in plain tone.

"Oh common Sanskar, just call me Kavita. We have known for 4 years still you are treating me like a guest" Kavita said with chuckle while resting her hand on sofa's arm.

"Ms. Malhotra, we have known for 4 years but we are not friends or family to treat you like family or friends. We are just bonded by a contract which you made with our company as ambassador for our brand. We have Boss and Client relationship, other than this we have no personal relationship except business" Sanskar said with cold tone making Kavita shut her mouth.

"If you don't have anything to say then I will leave. My PA will notify you about further proceedure" Sanskar said and got up from his seat and went out followed by Priya without giving any attention to Kavita making her get angry for his ignorance.
Kavita stamped her foot in anger by seeing him going.

"I spent two hours infront of mirror to get dressed up because of you but you are not giving any attention to me. I am trying to get your attention since 4 years. I will see how many days you will ignore me"Kavita said herself in anger while looking at her dress on which she didn't thousands of bucks.

Maheswari Mansion
At night

Sanskar was working in his study. He heard knock on door.

"Come in" Sanskar said on normal tone.

Laksha entered inside and closed the study door behind. Sanskar looked at him with corner of his eyes then again got busy in his work.

Laksha came near him and settled on opposite sofa while taking magazine in his hand while pretending to be read bit his whole concentration was on Sanskar. He waited to get Sanskar's attention but looked at him who was still busy in his Mac.

"Bhai" Laksha called him with low tone.

"Hmm" Sanskar just hummed.

"Bhai" Laksha called again making Sanskar to raise his head.

"Say Lucky what you want?" Sanskar said again digging his head in Mac making Laksha irritate by seeing him not responding. Laksha thought something and looked at Sanskar

"Bhai Swara" Laksha said with mischievous smile on his face. Sanskar's finger stopped typing as soon as he heard Swara's name. Laksha smiled himself by hitting weakest point of his brother.

"What Swara?" Sanskar asked him again resuming his work because he didn't wanted to show anyone that he was affecting by her.

"I have met her last week" Laksha said making Sanskar look at him with surprised eyes.

"She is best friend of Ragini" Laksha said with mischievous hiden smile on his face by seeing his brother's curious eyes. Sanskar was not showing infront of Laksha that he wanted to know about her more but not asking, his stubborn, egoist brother. Laksha chuckled mentally by seeing him.

"So what?" Sanskar changed his face immediately and came back to his cold face.

"Nothing Bhai, I just said casually. She is such good friend of me. She is simple and caring girl. I just liked her at first meet only" Laksha said over exaggerating about their meeting to make Sanskar jealous. Sanskar's grip on paper tightened by listening Laksha.

"But one thing you should know.."Laksha was saying but interrupted by Sanskar who got irritated and frustrated by his talk.

"Lucky just get out. I have important meeting tomorrow so I have no time listen your nonsense" Sanskar said in his cold tone while controlling his anger.

"Ok ok I am going. Who wants to talk with this Khadoos? I am going to talk with Chachi" Saying this Laksha got up from his seat like nothing happened and turned to go making Sanskar glare at him.

"Lucky dare you?" Sanskar said in warning tone.

"Yes, I have dare Bhai" Laksha said with mischievous smile and ran out before Sanskar could catch him. Sanskar cursed him mentally. He knew what he was going to tell his mother. He was cursing the moment when he caught red handed by Laksha in the award function.

Bose Mansion

Swara was sitting on bed while resting her back on bedpost and doing sketch of her next fashion contest. Naira was sleeping beside her peacefully. Swara looked at her mobile hearing beep sound of message. She opened the message and found it by Ragini.

"Hey next week Naira's 5 th birthday. We want to hold birthday party for her in our home. Dad asked me to know your opinion" Swara read Ragini's message. She got sad by reading it as it was Vihaan's birthday also. She never celebrated Naira's birthday in grand way but she couldn't deny her daughter's happiness for her sorrow loosing over her husband.

"I will talk with you tomorrow" Swara sent but button and kept it aside. She looked at Naira's sleeping face and caressed it lovingly with unsaid tears.

She got up and came out from her room and entered inside the locked room after opening the door where Vihaan's big photo frame was hanging. Swara stood infront of photo frame.

"You must be happy right by seeing our daughter happy. She is just like you Vihaan, naughty, loving, caring and yet strong, brave girl. She is going to turn 5 soon. I can't believe that it's been 6 years you are not here with us. I miss you Vihaan and Naira also missing you but she never complained me about not having father because she is brave girl and mature at small age that she understood my feelings, it would hurt me if she asked me about you but I know she is craving for you but I am helpless in this matter. Why you left us alone Vihaan?" A lone tear escaped from Swara's eyes.

"Sometimes I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you"

"I am trying to fill your blank in her heart as much as possible for me but still she needs you Vihaan. We are badly missing you beside us" Swara was silently crying infront of Vihaan's photo.

"You'll always be with me like a handprint on my heart"

After sometime Swara came out by closing door and moved towards her room while thinking something.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

∆ I know you all have so many doubts regarding relationships, I will give character introduction after next chapter, then it will very easy to more clear about the every character in the story till then be patience.

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 59.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
225K 10.8K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...
39.5K 1.8K 10
Love finds you when you least expect it. But what if you didn't hope for it or want it even? What do you do if you have fallen in love with the last...
129K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...