๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‡...

By Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ A story of when an accident turns into a pleasurable night... More

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ

8.4K 285 243
By Maaaachiii

Ran stepped out of Sanzu's car and annoyingly shut the door, following Sanzu into the cafe. "Do you need to drag us along with you, Sanzu? I'm sure you can purchase Mikey's dorayaki on your own," Ran complained.

"Shut up, Haitani! I'm Bonten's number two, so you should follow my order!" Sanzu yelled. Mikey, as usual, ordered Sanzu to get his favorite dorayaki, and Sanzu, being a pest, drags the brother along with him, pissing Ran.

"I think big bro is still mad at you for stealing pretty Kiyomi's panty," Rindou commented.

"Come on, Ran, still holding a grudge against me? I mean, that's only a piece of cloth." Sanzu and Ran had an argument when Kakucho left the kitchen, and Ran didn't know why he felt annoyed and embarrassed when Sanzu showed Kiyomi's panties.

He wonders if he did something to her. Ran wants to call her that night, but he has a workload. Mikey worked his ass all night, forgetting to check up on Kiyomi.

Even the great Ran Haitani doesn't want to be on Sanzu Haruchiyo's bad side because he is the worse, a menace. Ran wants to punch Sanzu, but since he is superior, he needs to respect Sanzu. "Whatever, man! Just buy already. He won't like it when your late," Ran reminded Sanzu.

"WE, Ran, We!" Sanzu emphasized.

One of these days where Mikey craves his favorite food, and Sanzu being Sanzu, gets what his boss is like a loyal dog. Ran and Rindou sat in as Sanzu lined up to buy Mikey's dorayaki. "10 pieces of Dorayaki," he ordered, taking his wallet from his pocket.

"I'm sorry, sir, but can you wait for thirty minutes?" The cashier implored, trying to hide her nervousness. The cashier knows Sanzu because he is a regular in their shop, and Sanzu doesn't have a lot of patience.

"Girly, you know I'm a busy man. I don't like to be kept waiting." Sanzu chimed in.

The cashier gulped; the dorayaki was still in the process of making. "Sir, twenty minutes?"

Sanzu let out a heavy sigh, and his face went blank. "I don't want to make myself repeat, but-It's okay, we can wait," short after Rindou cut off Sanzu.

"What's the big idea? Boss, doesn't like to be kept waiting, you know that, Rindou."

Rindou moved his face to Sanzu's ears to whisper something. "I see..." he resolved. "Let's take a seat then."

Rindou ordered tea and another dessert for them as they waited inside the café. Ran was busy on his phone doing god knows what while Sanzu played with his keys, trying to kill time.

A pair of hands slams on the table, getting everyone's attention, almost making Ran jump in surprise as he is fixated on his phone. A smile was curved in Sanzu's face, not minding the furious figure of Kiyomi.

"YOU PANTY STEALING JERK!" Kiyomi accused, pointing the finger at Sanzu, who's still unbothered.

"No shame, no shame, very bold of you shouting and accusing me of stealing your precious panties." Sanzu looked around, seeing everyone was watching them.

The people in the café diverted their gaze at their own business as Kiyomi turned her back, looking at everyone.

"I guess your proud-" Kiyomi's hand's palms landed on Sanzu's cheeks. Seeing Ran beside her made Kiyomi roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Give it back, bitch!" Kiyomi bickered. She stared at Sanzu with awe; what would he do with his panty?

"Oi! Oi, what's going on?" Rindou interrupted, walking towards them, unaware of what was happening, mindless, with his hands jammed in his pockets.

Rindou sat beside Sanzu, waiting for him to update on what was happening. "She accusing me of stealing her panty." Sanzu acted hurt and disappointed.

Rindou's mouth formed an "O," he whistles, trying to hide his chuckles. He took out his phone; a sly smile appeared on his face. "You mean this panty?" Rindou showed his phone to Kiyomi.

Her face turns red, not because she's blushing, it's because she's freaking mad, seeing her panty in a frame hanging in Sanzu's bedroom.

"YOU! GET OUT!" She fumed, dragging Sanzu from his seat.

"Hey, let go. You don't have a right to drag me-Miss Kiyomi!" The cashier worriedly ran to her.

"Alright, there is psycho! I forgot to mention. Sweet innocent Kiyomi held a gun, pointing it to my face, too bad can't kill me," Sanzu provoked her.

"Miss Kiyomi, calm down!"

"Yeah, bitch calm down." Sanzu fixed his necktie. Ran was silent the whole time, watching her.

"Calm down? Get them out of my cafe! I don't want a pervert in my café!" The three gentlemen's eyes dilated. They'd been buying here for a long time now, and they didn't know she was the owner of this café.

Kiyomi walked away without batting an eyelash, but she could see Ran following her with his eyes in peripheral view. "But, Miss Kiyomi, they are the regulars that I'm talking about." The cashier explained.

That's right; the three men always buy in her café as the loaves of bread and pastries they make are delicious, and also Mikey likes their dorayaki.

"I don't care-" before she could open her office door, her hands were grabbed, turning her around. "R-Ran..."

Ran scratched the back of his neck, "I apologize about Sanzu and Rindou's behavior..."

"No need, leave my shop, please." She said politely.

"Are you furious because of them or because I didn't text you?" Ran asked. Kiyomi, remembering this, closed her arms over her chest and said, "No."

"I think you are; let me make amends,' kay?" Ran pulled her towards her table. She can't stand his flirtatious attitude.

Ran tapped Sanzu's shoulders, "Hey Sanzu, look, Kiyomi is here, apologies."

Sanzu uncrossed his legs, "Hell, no!" He said, tilting his head.

Rindou mouthed something to her. At first, she didn't get it. He said that Sanzu is prideful.

Ran sighed, he turned his attention to her, and he hummed. "You can order what food you like."

"I think I should be the one saying that because this is my store?"

"Oh yes, I forgot."

The conversation went long, with Ran trying to make up Sanzu and Kiyomi. At the same time, Rindou keeps blabbering about what Sanzu did to her underwear, and Ran always restrained Kiyomi from strangling Sanzu.

Rindou also notices that Kiyomi is only nice to Ran, making him pout and bicker like a bit of a kid.

Kiyomi offered them different kinds of pastries, "Here Ran, taste this cheesecake, I bake them myself." Kiyomi held the fork to feed Ran, taking a bite. He munched, "Wow, It tastes so good!"

"I think she likes Ran more than us." Rindou cringed. He was itching to punch Ran for stealing the attention. He whispered to Sanzu, who was also watching them.

"Here, guys, try it. Don't worry it on the house, but it doesn't mean I forgive you." She pushed to plate towards Rindou and Sanzu, watching them until they tasted the cake, waiting for their feedback.

"It's fine, delicious," Rindou commented.

Sanzu hummed, savoring the taste, letting the sugar melt in his tongue, "It's sweet, like your lips."

Ran felt jealous hearing that, prompting him to clench his fist under the table. Kiyomi felt the tension, cleared her throat, and offered spaghetti, saying, "I feel you should taste this pasta as well!"

Their conversation went on and on, forgetting why they were here in the first place. Thirty minutes had passed, the cashier arrived with the bag of dorayaki. "I'm sorry, sir, it took too long than usual," she apologizes.

"Shit!" The three men abruptly cursed, remembering the time. "What time is it?"

Kiyomi looked at her watch. "It's 4."

"Mikey's gonna kill us!" Rindou panicked. He immediately stood up, so as Sanzu and Ran.

"Hey sweetheart, wanna come with us?" Ran invited.

Unsure with her response Kiyomi just said yes.

They went to the same house where she slept with Ran. Upon arrival, a man with short blond hair, a middle part undercut hairstyle, and a Bonten tattoo on his nape was waiting on the stairs.

"Mikey, I'm sorry we took so long." Sanzu apologize.

Mikey's eyes were fixated on her. "Kiyomi," he said, her name surprising her.

"Y-You know me?"

"I'd bet you're the girl that these three guys are talking about?" He asked calmly.

"I am..."

"Well... I don't like you for Ran or with any of my men." He said before turning his back, leaving, and grabbing the bag of dorayaki from Sanzu's hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3.5K 55
โ™ก when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
38.7K 1.3K 33
"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
196K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
8.1K 292 23
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. Where you...