IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
Chiraq📍
In Da Raq📍
|x|
🤬.
👩🏽‍🍼
🗣
😭
🤣
|•|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall 😑
46
6 years later
Part title

2 days later

10.7K 282 89
By lovebugkevin

Since the blow up with blue and Kavien . He has just been ignoring me I figured he was just upset about my crazy ass ex and I don't blame him .

I was laying in bed just chilling scrolling through Instagram.

2,598 likes

LOLAKAPRI: We gotta bond that they can't break cause I was made for you . I took a chance and ran with when I made you 💙💙.
#boymom👩‍👦
View 300 comments

TheEBlue: my seed 🤝.
Nonalcoholicnina: Fuck ass baby
↪️LOLAKAPRI: @nonalcoholicnina girl let me post my son in peace and stay strong with my toxic ass baby daddy . I live with tha nigga while you getting put out his house 10 times a day. I longe there eating all his stake and lamb while you eat them noodles cause he won't let you eat his food . But I'm not gone go to hard on you cause my son wouldn't want me to do that 😘.
LOLAKAPRI: matter of fact @YayaDadon come get yo nigga back from this bum bitch 😂.
YAYADADon: @lolakappri that is not my man I'm most definitely Chillen with @robhisasskash🤝.

6,458

Robhisasskash: with the gang posted in the raq . Fuck my opps I fucked they hoes on my pops .

View 250 Comments

ZayOsoma:Bigslimeball 🧿
Mariiilow: 💕💕💕
YAYADADon:why you left me 🙄🥲.

Wow this nigga really left me and went back to the motherfucking raq. This really hurt my feelings .

2,380 likes

YAYADADon: y'all he left me and went back to the raq #come #back #home #stink

View 609 comments

JayOcieana:bitch 😂😂
↪️YAYADADon:@jayociena let motor ass walk out that door you gone call 911 by pooh. 😂
TheEblue: you never did this fa me 😶
↪️YAYADADon: cause he better than you lil momma 😂🤝.
Robhisasskash: You crying I'm finna book yo flight 🙄.
YAYADADon:@jayocieana bitch imma boss bitch I get flew out 😝.

Minutes later

My phone ringed seeing that it was Kash and I answered .

"Yes muffin " I said as the phone connected.
He smirked in the camera "let me see yo tittes ". I bust out laughing "not until I get flewed out , then you can see all in my ass if you want "I said .

He rolled his eyes "I booked yo dirty ass ticket to my place of birth you leave Friday and go home Sunday so you would miss a day in school if you tired or something " I looked around the room looking for my cup . "Yeah that's cool just send me the details cause I do be busy I have work and school plus Jay want me here more since she pregnant. I'm Danm near her baby daddy . "

He chuckled "you wanna be my baby momma ". I hung up .

The fuck he think this is tag . Lola then Jay I was not gone be the next baby momma .

My phone dinged

Sexy daddy 🍆❤️‍🔥.
Him: okay now you really gone be a baby momma fucking round with me
Me : god is good I don't like this negative energy you placing on me .
Him : have yo shit together tho imma turn you up inna raq

_________________
Friday Afternoon

"Uhhh " I groaned as I drug my suitcase down the stairs . "Momma come help your one and only child get her things . She laughed

"Girl no , anyways when you coming back you know I don't want you out there that long it's dangerous " she said concerned. "Ma Imma be back by Monday. It's like you and him care about me so bad " I said cheesing.

•••••••••••••

*af the airport *

"I love you ma " I kissed her cheek and got out the car walking towards the entrance door .
I walked in the door and started going through TSA . After that I went and walked to my plane finding my seat and sitting down . I was bored as fuck I wish somebody came with me ☹️.

I took a picture posting it on my Insta story .

YAYADADon 36 secs ago

Jay slid in singing "million dollar pussy " in my dms .

_____________________

About a lifetime later plane landed . I got of the analyzing what they had different from us it was so fucking chill minus the gun shots I heard .

I sat down calling Kash letting him know I was down here

"Hello " he said .
"Kavien where you at " I said rolling my eyes in the camera .
"Girl I'm down the street " . I hung up the phone . Strolling through tik tok waiting on him to text me .

Five minutes later he told me he was outside . I dragged my bags to his car .he got out the car putting my bags in the car as I got in .

" how was your flight " he said getting back in the car . "I'm hungry " I said groaning . He smiled "shit this my town you know imma have to show out ". I laughed "boy I wanna see everything you do turn me up " . He shook his head nodding .

We pulled into a small little restaurant labeled Jerk48 "ouu baee this look good as fuck " I said looking around we ordered our food waiting on it to come up .

"So I'm bae now " he said . I blushed "something like that " . The lady called our number and we got our food and left .

"Where we finna go?" I asked . "Shit to my momma house , you thought you was getting a hotel room " he said . "I mean it's not a problem I just didn't know I would be staying there ".

Honestly I wasn't ready to meet his momma like boy . I just had a feeling he was gone spring his people up on me .

We pulled up to a nice two story house with a long driveway. "Your momma house is nice " I said . "That's because I bust my ass to keep them out of there ." I kissed his cheek pulling him in for a hug inhaling his scent . "You so sweet baby , I appreciate you flying me out here " I said .

"It's no big deal , you wanted to see me imma fly you out . I'll give you the world on my unborn " I blushed . "Why you so nice to me Kash " I said . "Because I know yo ex was a lame and I'm trying to get you away from that . I just really wanna give you a real nigga for once . "

We walked up the driveway walking up to his door . He typed in the code from the keypad and we walked in the door .

"RayRay" Kash screamed . A little girl with brown skin and wild curly hair came downstairs. She looked as if she could be like four . "What brudda "she said rubbing crust out her eyes . "Where momma at " he asked .

She shrugged her shoulders walking away . "Arabian ain't never no help" he mumbled . "Aye momma my girlfriend here " he yelled .

Out of no where a lady who looked like Kash but with a lighter complexion walked in "so is this the girl that has you washing dishes " she said squeezing his cheek . "Ma stop that shit " he yelled .

"Yo better stop my fist from going up yo ass " she said . She waved him off as he walked towards their kitchen . "Hey I'm Opal " she said . "Iya " I said keeping it short .

"So are you and my son dating " she asked . "No ma'am but we're working on it ."

"You know you the first girl Kavien has ever brought to see me , your all he talks about your really pretty . " she said .  "Thank you and you for real I'm the first girl kavien brought home " she nodded her head .

"Kavien " I yelled .  He walked in scratching his head "wassup ". "Show me yo room ".

He grabbed my hand leading me upstairs. I walked into his room first noticing how clean it was.

I walked over to him and kissed him . He lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance . He slipped his tongue in my mouth tonguing me down .

He gently pushed me on the bed hovering over me while sucking on my neck leaving hickies .

Next thing you know RayRay bust in the room "brudda momma say make me a Sammich " she said  .

He mugged her "Arabian get out ". He groaned getting up "I could never get no play in this bitch ".

                                          TBC .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 2.4K 78
(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any other groups book 2 up (if you wanna request...
123K 1.6K 22
Request status: Open -2,000 to 6,000 words hopefully -Anything is fine by me, just let me know if you want anything specific -I hope it is to your l...
18.8K 1K 44
"I'll do anything for you your Majesty" She said with cheeks stained tears, her lips are plump, red as the berries that grew in the palace Garden, he...