π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Provenance part 1

2.7K 83 55
By The_Tomboy_13

Alison huffed as she kicked her legs under the table. She hadn't been behaving since she woke up that morning, even Sam had to yell at her a few times, and Sam never yelled at her.

Alison was aggravated at Dean for getting another girls number, though she fought the urge to say anything about it, knowing if she did, dean would just yell at her for it.

Ali knocked on the table out of boredom, switching the beat to random songs that ran through her head.

"Alison!"

Ali looked up at Sam.

"Stop." He told her, looking back down at the newspaper.

Alison furrowed her brows and continued knocking on the table. Sam looked up at her.

"Alison Winchester, I'm warning you." Sam told her.

Ali stuck her tongue out at him.

"Alright, you can go in timeout when we get to the motel." Sam stated.

"You can't do that, you're not daddy." Alison crossed her arms.

"No, but he is." Sam gestured to dean who was talking to a lady.

Alison furrowed her brows.

"He's not gonna do anything. He's too caught up in getting girls numbers." Ali crossed her arms.

"What's your problem with him getting a girls number?" Sam questioned her.

Alison stayed quiet as she looked at her hands on the table.

"Ali?" Sam dipped down to meet her eyes. "Whats wrong?"

Alison sighed lightly.

"I like it just us." She stated.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked her.

"I don't want daddy to bring another girl awound. I'm his little girl, what if he replaces me?"

"Alison, dean will never replace you. You're his baby girl, you're just about the only thing keeping him sane." Sam chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about, munchkin."

Alison sighed.

"But can you go get him for me, I think I got something." Sam asked her.

Alison huffed as she slid off the seat, and started towards her father.

"Hey!" She smacked deans arm making him look down at her.

Dean nervously chuckled as he looked at the girl he was talking to before crouching down to Alison.

"What?" He asked her.

"Sammy said he thinks he got something." Alison told him.

Dean looked up at the girl, before he picked Alison up, as he stood up.

"Alright, listen, I gotta go—" Dean started but paused. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." Dean finished before heading towards Sam.

Alison glared at dean, and he caught it.

"What?" He asked her.

Alison shook her head as she held back her angry tears. Dean furrowed his brows at her but shrugged it off.

Dean approached the table and set down the two glasses of beer he was holding.

"Alright, so I think I got something." Sam said, as Dean set Alison down in a chair.

"Yeah, me too." Dean started.

Alison huffed and started kicking the bottom of the table again, glaring at the woman dean was speaking to, just moments ago.

"So what are we today, dean? Are we rockstars? Army rangers?" Sam asked.

"Reality tv scouts, looking for people with special skills. Alison, stop it." Dean chuckled, looking back to the girl waiting for him. "I mean, hey, it's not that far off, right?" He picked up his glass of beer and took a sip. "Oh, by the way. She's got a friends over there. Probably could hook you up, what do you think?"

"Dean, no thanks, I can get my own dates." Sam told him.

"Yeah, you can, but you don't." Dean stated.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"Nothing. Alison, I said stop." Dean looked at his daughter, who was looking off into space.

"Alison!"

Ali looked up seeing both men looking at her.

"What?!" She asked, aggravated.

"Alright, I don't know where the hell this attitude came from, but I don't like it." Dean warned her.

Alison rolled her eyes.

"Eat it, hasselhoff." She muttered making dean raise his eyebrows at her.

"The hell did you just say to me?"

Alison stayed quiet.

"Okay, you're gonna go sit your ass in the car." Dean grabbed alisons arm and pulled her off the stool.

"No! I don't wanna be alone!" Alison pulled away from Dean, and ran to Sam.

"Then I suggest you cut it out, or I will leave you in the car by yourself." Dean told her.

Sam inhaled deeply as he picked Alison up, pulling her into his lap. Ali was a little hurt. Dean had never threatened to leave her alone, even if she was misbehaving.

Alison leaned against sams chest, turning her head to the side, and closing her eyes. She just wanted to go to bed.

The last thing she heard before falling asleep, was Sam and Dean talking.

~~~

Sam smirked as he saw dean sleeping in the impala, he looked at alison who had an grin on her face.

Sam chuckled as they approached the drivers side, he stuck alison into the window, then she laid on the horn.

Dean shot up with a panic shout. Sam and alison laughed at him.

"That's so not cool." Dean groaned as Sam opened the door, sliding alison into the middle of the front seat.

"I just swept the telesca house with the emf, it's clean. And last night, while you were..." Sam trailed off as he looked at Alison. "Out." He finished as Dean smirked.

"Good times." Dean chuckled.

Alison looked up at him.

"I checked the history of the house, no hauntings, no violent crimes, nothing strange about the telescas themselves." Sam explained.

"Alright, so if it's not the people, and it's not the house. Maybe it's the contents, a cursed object, or something." Dean said.

"House is clean."

"Yeah, no, you said that."

"No, I mean it's empty." Sam said making dean look up at him. "No furniture, nothing."

"Where's all their stuff?" Dean asked.

~~~

Alison cringed at the stuff in the building as Dean carried her alongside of Sam. She definitely didn't like the music they were playing.

"Whoa." Dean stopped in his tracks, turning to look at a naked statue of a woman.

Alison scrunched her nose up, looking between dean and the statue. She raised her hands, covering deans eyes.

"You can't look at girls with no clothes on, daddy, that's inappwopriate." Alison told him.

Dean stared blankly at her before nodding.

"Yeah, you're right. That's inappropriate." Dean just nodded along as he kept walking.

He was glad Alison was innocent.

"Sam, wait up!" Dean called after his brother. "Simeon auctions, estate sales." Dean muttered, looking at some of the things on the tables. "Seems like a garage sale for wasps if you ask me, huh, ali?" Dean chuckled, poking Alisons belly.

He then picked up something edible and popped it into his mouth.

"Can I help you, gentlemen?"

Sam and Dean turned, coming face to face with a man in a suit. Dean looked him up and down, as the man did the same to him.

"I'd like some champagne, please." Dean told him.

"He's not a waiter." Sam told his brother.

Dean raised his eyebrows as Alison giggled.

"I'm Sam conners." Sam held his hand out to the man, but he didn't shake it.

Sam nodded then pointed to Dean.

"This is my brother, Dean." He then pointed to Alison. "And this is Ali, deans daughter. We are art dealers, with conners limited." Sam told him.

"You're art dealers?" The man questioned.

"That's right." Sam nodded.

"I'm Daniel Blake. This is my auction house. Now, gentlemen, this is a private showing. And I don't remember seeing you on the guest list." The man told them.

Sam chuckled, about to say something to the man, as Alison wiggled in deans arms until he put her down.

"We're there, chuckles." Dean spoke up earning a look from Sam. "Take another look." He turned his head, seeing a man walk by, with a tray, holding two glasses of champagne. "Oh, finally." He took one and took a whiff of it, before taking a drink.

"Cheers." Sam pushed dean down the isle.

Alison looked up at the man.

"Oh, and what's up with the music in this place? Why don't you try nirvana? Now, that's good music." Alison told him.

"Sorry!" Sam quickly picked Alison up, carrying her towards her father.

They started looking around the isles, until Alisons eyes landed on a painting.

"That's just scary." She stated.

Sam looked up at her, then followed her eyes to then painting. It was a creepy family portrait.

The three Winchesters looked at it.

"A fine example of American permeant, don't you say?"

The three looked up as a lady was coming down the stairs. Sam furrowed his brows, and looked back at the painting.

Dean smacked sams arm.

"Well, I'd say it's more grant wood, then grandma Moses." Sam turned to her as s made her way to them.

She looked down and smiled.

"But you knew that." Sam stated. "You just wanted to see if I did."

Alison looked between her uncle and the lady, then got a huge grin on her face.

"Guilty." The lady spoke up. "And clumsy, I apologize."

A man walked by with a tray, and of course, dean picked whatever it was up off the tray, and shoved it into his mouth.

"I'm Sarah Blake." The woman held her hand out to Sam.

"Sam." Sam shook her hand. "This is my—" Sam stopped himself as he saw dean eating something. Again. "Brother. Dean, this is Alison, deans daughter, my niece." Sam introduced them.

"Hi, there." Sarah smiled at Alison who shied into sams neck.

Sarah then looked at dean.

"Dean."

"Hmm?"

"Can we interest you in anymore mini quiche?" Sarah asked him.

"Unh Unh, I'm good. Thanks." Dean said, though it came out more as "Fanks" due to his mouth being full.

"Daddy, we talked about manners." Alison stated.

Dean dropped his head.

Sarah and Sam chuckled at them.

"So, can I help you with something?" She asked Sam.

"Yeah, actually." Sam started. "Um, what can you tell us about the telesca estate?"

"The whole things pretty grizzly if you ask me, selling your things this soon." Sarah started. "But dads right about one thing, sensationalism brings out the crowds. Even the rich ones."

Dean looked between Sam and Sarah, having not got the joke, as Sam smiled.

"Is it possible to see the provenances?" Sam asked.

"I'm afraid there isn't any chance of that." The man from before, Daniel came up behind Sarah.

"Oh, hey! You still didn't change the music. Did nirvana not work out for you? Try Bon Jovi instead." Alison immediately spoke up.

"That's my girl." Dean smiled as he chuckled, but he quickly stopped as Sam gave him a look.

"Why not?" Sam asked Daniel.

"You're not on the guest list." Daniel stated.

"Did you have your reading glasses on?" Alison asked.

"Alison." Sam muttered, warning her.

"I think it's time you leave." Daniel said.

"We don't have to be told twice." Dean spoke up.

"Apparently, you do."

"Sorry." Sam apologized. "We don't want any trouble, we'll go." He said.

Dean started walking, and Sam followed him, still holding Alison.

"Dad, that was rude." Sarah told her father.

~~~

"Grant wood? Grandma Moses?" Dean questioned his brother. "What?"

"Art history course." Sam said. "It's good for meeting girls." Sam stated.

"It's like I don't even know you." Dean stated as he unlocked the motel room door.

Sam chuckled.

They opened the door and stepped inside, but immediately stopped. It was the fanciest, and funkiest motel room they'd ever seen. There was a little disco ball hanging from the ceiling.

"I'm sleeping in the car." Alison adjusted her bag on her back, and turned around, stepping back outside.

Dean grabbed her jacket hood and pulled her back into the room.

"Oh, brother." Alison muttered, looking the room over again.

Sam closed the door and they walked further into the room.

"And what was the provedance?" Dean asked his brother.

"Provenance." Sam corrected.

Dean mouthed it slowly.

As Sam and Dean kept talking, Alison threw her bag up onto one of the beds. She took off her jacket, throwing it onto the bed, then she kicked off her shoes, leaving them wherever they landed.

Alison then climbed up onto the bed.

"We might not get anything out of chuckles, but Sarah..." Dean snapped, talking to Sam.

"Yeah. Maybe you can get her to write it all down on a cocktail napkin." Sam stated.

Dean chuckled as Alison furrowed her brows, now playing with her legos.

"I think you should do it this time Sammy." She stated, never taking her eyes off her legos.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"'Cause it wasn't daddy's butt she was looking at." She stated.

Dean raised his eyebrows at his brother as Sam scoffed.

"Yeah, Sammy, it wasn't my butt she was checking out." Dean chuckled.

"In other words, you want me to use her to get information." Sam stated.

"Sometimes you gotta take one for the team." Dean told him, getting his phone out of his pocket. "Call her." He held it out to his brother.

~~~

After Sam was out with Sarah, dean and Alison took a nap. It was definitely one they both needed.

But Alison had woken up before Dean, and Sam still wasn't back. Alison looked over at dean who was sleeping on his stomach.

"Daddy!" Alison whisper-shouted as she gently shook him. "Daddy, wake up!"

Dean stirred lightly before his eyes opened.

"Hmm?" He hummed as his eyes closed again.

"Are you awake?" Alison quietly asked him.

"Mm-Hmm." Dean hummed, opening his eyes.

"Okay, I just wanted to tell you that I love you." Alison told him.

"I love you, babygirl." Dean smiled lightly.

"But daddy, can you do a favor for me?" Alison asked.

Dean chuckled, he knew it was coming.

"Yeah, what is it?" Dean sat up, Alison smiled softly.

"Can you go get me apple juice from the vending machines, please?" She asked as nicely as possible.

She didn't want to wake Dean up, or disturb him, but she was only four, so it wasn't like she could go herself.

"I'll make you a deal." Dean told her.

"What?" Ali asked him.

"I'll go get us some snacks and stuff from the vending machines, but you have to pick a movie before I get back, think you can do it?"

Alison smiled widely and excitedly.

"Yeah!" She cheered.

"Alright." Dean kissed her cheek, then got up out of the bed.

Ali giggled.

She ended up finding a movie before dean got back, it was Batman. Dean brought back apple juice for Alison, soda for himself and some snacks.

They spent their time together watching movies and eating their snacks.

(I'm sorry this took so long to get out, I hope y'all still liked it!❤️)

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.1K 58
Eleanor Mary Winchester, the youngest of the three Winchester siblings. This is the story of the Winchester family and their mission to avenge their...
261K 5.9K 26
Miranda is not a normal 18 year old girl, she is Mike Mullin's, one of the greatest hunters, daughter. Ever since she was 4, she knew the monsters un...
1.5K 24 16
a young girl named Autumn has two brothers named Sam and Dean and a bff named Cass. and one of those weird friends named Crowley. join in on her fami...
7.3K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]