"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."

10.8K 677 164
By AuthorK_0004

Note:

No note because I'm Really Lazy.

  °°°°

Ye Jin POV.....

I followed Ran off to the Hallway. But stopped As I Saw No One but Just Darkness and silence..Seems like I Came in Wrong direction....I Catched Mah breath and Than I Turn around to Get Back to y/n But suddenly bumped into a Hard Chest...I looked up and Saw......

Hyun Bin: What Are Ya Doin' Here ?

Ye Jin: That~~. Wait...What Are Ya Doin'Here...?

Hyun bin: *raised His phone*.... attending a Call...!

I Looked away in Disappointment and Was about to leave Passed By Hyun But Suddenly he Grabbed Mah Wrist...

(Author K: so From Now on I'll Write son Ye Jin as Just "Ye Jin", Okay , Don't Get Confuse).

Ye Jin: Leave Hyun...!

Instead of leaving Mah hand, He Pulled Me in a hug while Rubbing Mah Back, I wanted to Push Him away But his warmth was Makin' me feel so secure, I didn't Hugged Him Back But Put Mah Face on His Chest while Tears in Eyes.......

Hyun bin: I can understand you....If somethi'n like That Happened With Mah Kids...I don't know what I would've done..!

Ye Jin: I'm Not a good Mom...!

Hyun bin didn't replied Anythin' But slowly Caressing Mah Back......

Hyun bin Mind: I love you Ye Jin.... I have No problems with Ya... but you're Daughter...! She's the cause of Everythin'...!

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Y/n POV.........

(Author K: If you're Expecting the "Where am I?" "Who am I ?" Or "memory loss"  Drama than Don't. I'm sick of Those lines 😑)

–––———

You Slowly open your eyes because of the sunlight Hitting your Eyes. You Have a blur vision and Was like you we're sleepin' for Years and Finally opening Your Eyes.....You blinked multiple times to understood where Are you.......

Y/n: ahh..~~

You Let out a Loud gasp because of The pain in Your head and Even your whole body.....You we're about to Bring your hand to Your Head But You Felt You're Head trapped somewhere.....You Slowly Raised your Head and Saw Jimin Holdin' Your Head and sleepin' on Chair While resting his Face on the Bed's edge and Holdin' your hand tight as if you're Goin' to Disappear...... You Looked at His Angelic sleepin' figure But Then you Looked Your Glare Away and Landed on Other BTS Members Who we're sittin' on Couch and Sleepin' on eachother's shoulder and They we're looki'n really Tired.......

You gathered all your strength and sat Back on Your Butts while a nurse enters the Room....

Nurse: Ma'am you're awake..?

Y/n:*Raised one eyebrow*... What do you think...?

Nurse : O-ohh...sorry......!.. I'll Call Miss Son... She's Out...!

You rolled your eyes  and noticed a Glass of water...You Went your other hand towards the Glass Since you're One hand is trapped under Jimin, you Deliberately Pushed the Glass Down on floor causing create a Loud Breakin' noise and BTS And Jimin to Get Up From their Sleep....... THEY noticed Ya Awake and Looki'n at Jimin With death glare......

Jimin: Finally... You're Awake...?

You didn't Answered and Harshly Pulled Your Hand From His Grip.....

Jungkook: finally.... We're Waitin' For Ya to Wake up...!

You didn't gave a bit of attention to Their words and Stratched Your arms.... But BTS Looked at each other and Smiled and immediately Group Hugged Ya... while you're Eyes widen in Surprise... because Till Now you don't Even allow your Mom to Hug You.......

Suho: What's happening Here...!

BTS broke the hug and Looked at the source of Voice , there Exo , Black Pink and Red, Ye Jin and hyun bin Entered the Room..... while Jealousy Was visible on Exo's Face......

Y/n: I'm..... Surprise to See y'all...! *Saicastic*....

Ye Jin rushed to you and Was about to Hug You But you looked Away at nurse.....

Y/n: Why am Here..? *Cold stare*....

Listening your questions Everyone Got Confused while Shim Goong entered the room.... and went towards You....

Ye Jin: Don't ya remember....Why you're Here...?

You frowned eyebrows in confusion and held your Head and tried to remember.... But No Use.. The More deeply you Think , the more your Head Hurts....

Shim Goong: Don't force yourself...It can be Dangerous...!

Wendy: Ya Remember Who We are...?

Y/n: *to Wendy*..Shut up...! Yahh you're doc Right ? .... Why I remember Everythin' But I don't remember Anythin' about Yesterday... Why..?

Taehyung: Yesterday ?

Namjoon: Wait... what is the Day Today according to you...?

Y/n: Isn't today is the first Day of year...! Yesterday was New year...!

Everyone present in the Room Looked at each other With Hesitation written on their Face....

Y/n: What's Wrong..?

Jennie: You we're unconsciously on Bed For whole 1 week...!

You're Walkin' after a whole week...No wonder you we're Havin' problem while opening Your Eyes.....

Y/n: What was Happened to Me ? Why the Heck am Here..?

Baekhyun: You Really Don't remember Anythin' What Happened at New Year night.?

Y/n: JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY AM HERE..!

Ye Jin: Y/n...Calm down ...!

Things Started to Get on Your nervous Since you have no clue Why you're in hospital......

Ye Jin: At New year Night....... Someone Pushed Ya off' the terrace...! And you got Injured really bad...!

Ye Jin didn't told Ya about the Slap or That you Spilled Wine on Hyun Bin... while After hearing your Mom... You're So Much in Confusion because you don't know Anythin' about the New Year night.... You don't know how you Get on terrace, Who Pushed...You held Your Head Down in Frustration......

Shim Goong: Don't worry.... It's maybe because of Trauma of Fallin' From the height... You'll Get your memory Back...!

Hyun bin Mind: This Gurl maybe Forgot About the file Too. But I have to find that file....!

Red Velvet, Black Pink and Exo Mind: That means...She Must also Forget What We Did to her...!

Jin: Y/n..! Can you remember Who Pushed you...?

As Jin's Question Hitted Your ears, your Eyes Went Red because of Anger.... and Clenched Your Fiest.....

Hyun bin: Y/n... Don't~~~*You cuts off*....

Y/n: GET LOST...!!

You Raised your Head while you're Breath slowly and heavily because of Anger......

Y/n: ALL OF YA .......OUT OF THIS ROOM...!

Ye Jin: Y/n.. Don't Be like this.. I'm worri~~

Y/n: Didn't y'all Heard Me.....? .....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...!

You we're Death Glaring Them so intensely That They can't Help But to CARRY their asses out of Room... Now you're the Only One in Room... You Looked at the tube Which Was connect to your hand....You ruthlessly Pulled The Tube out of your hand causing Some Blood pike in your hand....You Kept your Bare feet on floor and Walked Towards the mirror in the front of Wall......You slowly Went close to mirror and stood in front of it.....

You stare at yourself in mirror... You we're wearing a The hospital Patient Clothes..Than you're Eyes Landed on the Small Bruises on your face...You Went your hand towards the faded bruises on your Cheeks.......

Y/n: How...?...

You're So Shocked to See you're condition and you don't even know Anythin' ....So basically you're Frustrated, Sad But...Angry as Hell....

Y/n: Who Dared to Raise Their Hand on Me..? Who is that Motherfcker...!! What happened At New year ?...Who the hell Pushed Me..?

You run Your finger through Your Hair in Frustration......

Y/n: Who can it be ? ...... And Why..? Is it Exo, Black Pink...or BTS..? Hyun bin ?

You Closed Your eyes tryi'n to force' Your Brain to Remember What Happened that Night...a blur memory flashed in Front of your Eyes in Which a person in somethi'n like blue outfit Pushed you.......you Immediately Opened Your Eyes....

Y/n: Blue ? ...... He was wearing blue somethi'n....~~ahh...

Because of so much stess and Force on your Brain , your Head started to Hurt as Hell.... You held your Head with Both of your hand, a tear escaped from your Eyes because of So Much Pain in your Head......

Y/n: It must be Hyun bin or His kids like  Ahhhh....~~

You really can't Stand So Much Pain in your Head , you started to Slide Everythin' down', kicking the things around, Pulling the bedsheet Out But than you're eyes Landed on the the tray Where some scissors and Operation Tools.. You Took a scissors and stood in front of the mirror.......

Y/n: * Dangerous Death stare*... I'll Find That Bastard....! You Have to pay For mah Bruises...!

You took the scissors and Cut the Bandage around your Head....

Y/n: I won't Make you cry... I'll make you Cry Blood Tears....! You'll Bag for death....!

You Took the scissors and Cut a Inch length of your Hair and cold stari'n at mirror.....

Y/n: If it's You Hyun bin or Your kids....than I.....Yoon Y/n...I promise.... I'll Destroy your whole family....!

You cut Another length of your hair.....

Y/n: I'll make sure y'all Will be on your Knees and beg Me to Spare Ya....!

You Leave your hair and thighten your Fiest around scissors and took a deep breath......

Y/n: No Matter... who Ya Are....Be Ready... Because.....

You stab the mirror With Scissors causing the scissors Make a hole in mirror and crack up it, you kept Forcing the Scissors in......

Y/n: Because... I'm Goin' to Rip you apart...!

There was so Much anger in your eyes and had Such a dark Glare That even Demons From Hell can Get Scare of you.......

√√√√√√√√

*At Home*......

You Come Back From The Hospital... And you Immediately Came in your room, while Ye Jin Followed Ya to Your Room.....

As you entered your Room with Ye Jin , caramel Ran towards Your Feet...But you didn't Expressed any expression and Made your way Towards the Glass of water in nightstand.....Ye Jin noticed Your usual Coldness.....

Ye Jin: Should I Take caramel out..?
Y/n: Don't bother..! *Cold tone*....

Ye Jin: So... I brought all Your medicines And it's Mah responsibility to Give your medicines...! *Smiled*......

You Took a sip of Water and turn to Mom With a Small saicastic smile on your face....

Y/n: Since When Ya started to Care so much..? Anyways... Don't bother.. I'm enough to Take Care of Mah self.....!
Ye Jin: It's not like that... it's~~*Ya cuts off*...

Y/n: Ya Sure...?.. You Told Me Everythin' about about The New year Night...! You Are Not Hidin' From Me...?

Ye Jin: Y-Yes....~~

Y/n: Good than... because if I found There is somethi'n you didn't told me....Than *Death Stare*... I'll forget... You're Mah mother...! I swear...!

You can clearly see fear in Ye Jin's Face.... you smirked and turn towards the Bed to pick your Phone..... But suddenly someone back Hugged You....you Frozed at your place while Your cold Eyes we're soften... because Ya know... it's Ye Jin who is hugging Ya while You can feel Her Tears Dropping on your shoulder......

Ye Jin: I thought...I Lost Ya...! I can't Even imagine Mah Life without Ya... Mah Daughter ...!

You Wanted to Hug her Back But Ya Forced Your self and Changed your soften eyes into cold Stare Again.....

Y/n: Leave Me...!

Ye Jin: *cryin'*... Can't We be Just Get together like We used to......Best friends...!

You Closed Your eyes as tight as possible and Took a deep breath and you Jerk off Ye Jin and Grabbed Her Wrist.... and started to drag Her towards the door...

Ye Jin:*Cryin'*.. Don't.!
Y/n: I Have To Ruin This whole family... so for Now I need some Rest.....!

You slightly pushed Her Out of the Room, being careful to not hurt Her.....

Ye Jin: Ruin ? *Confused*....

Y/n: Yes.... First I'll find who's responsible for Mah Accident and than Ruin Up him and Specially if it's Hyun bin or His puppies (BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet).....than... Destroy This whole family...!

As you completed your sentence, you Slammed the Door and Closed it on Her Face......

After closing the Door you're Took a Deep Breath and......

Y/n: Sorry Mom....I can't Let you Get Me Weak.... Because What am Goin'to do do This.. I need to be as Emotionaless as possible..!

You sat on the Bed of the bed and Putted Caramel on Bed beside Ya......

Y/n: If I want to know... Who's Mah culprit....Than I find out Everythin' About What Happened that Day...!

Caramel:*licking His feet*.....

You Get Up From the Bed and Took your Laptop and Sat back on the bed....

Y/n: And For That....I need a Perfect plan...!*psychotic Smirk*... Hyun bin..... Let's See...What you Have for Me..? *Looki'n at Laptop*.....

∞∞∞∞∞∞

*Time skip*

Red Velvet POV..........

Today we Woke up Early than anyone... And immediately went towards the Dining Hall. But We Saw y/n already There, She was sitting Alone and quitly Havin' Soup.....

Joy: What she's Doin' There..?

Seulgi: Of course... Drinking Soup..!

Wendy: Yeah... She's not askin' That ?

Irene: Let's Go to Her..!

Yeri: Yahh... please not.. What if she Remembered us and What we have did..?

Irene: is That So...... Let's See it ourselves...if she remembere us or not.....!

Irene Departured towards the Y/n.... we Took seat in front of Y/n. While she's ignored our presence and continued Her sipping her Soup....

Yeri: Y-Y/n..?

She slowly Raised Her head and god her stare.. It's More Dangerous than Anythin' that we have ever see......

Y/n: Disturb Me Again and you'll Regret Being born...!

Wendy: We won't... But Ya really Don't Remember Anythin'  of New Years Party..?

Y/n: Did y'all Did somethi'n That Day....That I should Remember...?

Seulgi: W-why....We Will Do Anythin' to Ya.. ?

Y/n POV.....

By the shattering Voice of Seulgi and Worried Look on Red Velvet's Face , I understood.... There is somethi'n That They Are Hidin' From Me....Or They Are the One who pushed Me ? Well they list of reason....

Y/n: Good For y'all...or Else...*smirks*....I was planning the ways to Kill y'all...!

Chanyeol: Good morning Ladies...!

Exo Entered the dinning Hall and took seat whul exo Wanted to talk to Ya But Ya rolled your eyes and continued sipping Soup..... Exo kept Eyes on you analysing Your every Move..... But Then you're Mom also Entered the dinning the table....

Ye Jin: Y/n....Took your medicine..?

You didn't bother to Reply, but the maid behind you replied....

Maid: Ma'am...Miss Y/n already Took her medicines...!

Ye Jin Took a Glare at you and Took a seat on Empty Chair beside you......

Hoseok: Don't Worry Dad.... Our presentation Will Surely Get Successfull..!

Hyun bin: I hope that Too...!

BTS and Hyun bin Also came to Dinning hall while Dressed in Suit and files in Hand.....

Rose: Woahh...Dad... Oppa (BTS)... y'all are looki'n so Handsome...!

Black Pink Also Appeared from nowhere and joined the table.....
While you didn't even care to Look at em' and they we're looki'n at Ya with hopeful Eyes.....

Kai: WAit.....Is Their Any Important Meeting...Because Dad and Our BTS Hyungs Comes together for Only Big Projects...!

Namjoon: Yes...... Today We Are Goin' to present a presentation to foreign Company...!

Yoongi: And if They Liked our presentation and accept it...than our company will Get a biggest Profit ..!

Jungkook: Not Only that.... We'll rule the Market If Our presentation worked out...!

D.O: Seems like This presentation is really important for our company...!

Taehyung: Right... But There is Not Only our company.. There is others companie's presentation Too..! So it's looking like a competition...!

Lisa: Don't Worry Oppa... We believe in you and Dad...!

Jisoo: Miss Son.... Is you're Company is Also Givi'n presentation..?

Ye Jin: Uhh..th~~

Hyun bin: No....Ye Jin's Company isn't Givi'n the presentation...! Since I Asked Her to Not Participate and she did..!

You finally got Raise your Head and Gave a Glare to Ye Jin.... While She was wearing a Small smile...

You stood up from your place and walked towards Hyun bin....

Y/n: All the Best...."Mr Hyun bin"....!

Hyun bin: Thanks.....!

You took some Tissue paper and Slowly Put it in Hyun Bin's jacket's pocket......

Hyun bin: What Are Ya Doin'n ?

Y/n: Soon... You'll be needed This...So.. Keep it..!

You Smiled more like a saicastic Smirk  Departured to Your Room......

Y/n Mind: Come on Hyun bin.....I have already started Mah game Called "Destroy Hyun bin"...! *Dangerous psychotic Smirk*.....Now let's See How long you'll Last in Mah game and After You... it Will be You're kids Turn.....!

To be continued...........

No Ending note because No Matter what I Wrote. No I one listens to me.

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...
4.6K 204 22
Sequel to Kpop Idol Life - - - Park Yoomi, sister of Apink's Chorong and EXO's Chanyeol, had achieve her dream of being a Kpop idol. She has almost e...
85K 4.5K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
11.6K 468 21
When a girl is obsessed with a guy, she goes crazy. Crazy, crazy. Mad. She razes the school to the ground, coating it in crimson... No. She's not hum...