Phantom Knights Male Reader O...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Yuto Tsukumo the adopted Little Brother of Yuma Tsukumo from the Tsukumo Family. Follow my jou... More

Info
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 1
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 2
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 3
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 4
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 5
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 7
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 8
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 9
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 10
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 11
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 12
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 13
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 14
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 15
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 16
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 18

Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 6

5.3K 97 54
By DeadFizh08

Yuto P.O.V

After I caught Nelson who sneak up in the night at the studio and got his Sparrow costume. Sparrow and I Duel cause he was posses by the Number card and on his field is Beast-Warrior Puma, D.D. Esper Star Sparrow and the Number 83: Galaxy Queen with the Equip Spell Card: Furious Max Curse and one facedown card.

Sparrow LP: 4000

While on my field are Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots who are in Level 4 thanks to the Break Swords effect, Continous Trap Card: Phantom Knights of Fog Blade, and one facedown card.

Yuto Tsukumo LP: 3500

Sparrow: "Give up, Furious Max! You can't defeat me and I will save my friend from your control!"

I fake grit my teeth from thinking and look at Nelson

Yuto: "He still thinks that he's the Sparrow and thanks to the Number's influenced increases his pressure to be the hero." 

But then I remembered Nelson's mother which gave me an idea, so I use my D-Gazer to contact someone who could help me.

Yuto: "Come on..."

Then a screen pop from my D-Gazer to reveal Tori who is sleepy cause it is nighttime.

Tori: "Yuto? Why are you calling me at this hour?"

Yuto: "Listen, Tori. I need you to find the manager of the Sparrow and bring her here to the Studio now."

I said which made her confused as to why I said that.

Tori: "Why?"

Yuto: "Listen. I'm Dueling against the Sparrow the one who causes the attack, right now. And I can't explain now, but I need you to bring the manager here as soon as you can, get it?"

Tori sees that I'm being serious right now, then she nodded at me.

Tori: "Ok, Yuto. I'll bring the manager here at the Studio."

With that, I ended the call and looked back at Sparrow on the stage.

Yuto: "Don't worry, Nelson. I'll free you from the control of the Number control."

Sparrow: "Make your move, Furious Max."

Yuto: "My turn, Draw!"

I draw a card.

Yuto: "Now I Overlay my Two Level 4 Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots."

Both of my monsters turn to energy orbs and fly through the sky, then we see a galaxy vortex appear on my field.

Yuto: "With these two monsters, I build the Overlay network."

Both energy orbs went inside the galaxy vortex to make an explosion of energy

Yuto: "Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Xyz Summon! Rank4 ! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Then I play the Spell Card: Xyz Treasure, I can draw one card for each Xyz monster from both of our fields."

I draw two more cards from my Deck cause theirs two Xyz monsters.

Yuto: "Battle Phase! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon attacks Beast-Warrior Puma with Revolt of Lightning! Disobey!"

Then the  Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon went to attack Beast-Warrior Puma.

Sparrow: "I don't think so I activate my Trap Card: Wings of Unity."

Then he reveals his Trap Card.

Sparrow: "Since I control the Sparrow on my field, it can stop your Dark Rebellion's attack on my Beast-Warrior Puma."

Then my Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon stops from attacking which made me act a little angry at Sparrow.

Sparrow: "Also it lets me Special summon the Phoenix Beast Garuda from my Deck."

Phoenix Beast Garuda (Atk 2500/Def 1200/Winged Beast/Wind/LV 6)

Then I see that  Garuda looks at D.D. Sparrow and Beast-Warrior Puma.

Garuda: "Hey, guys."

D.D. Sparrow: "Glad you can join us."

Puma: "What took you so long?"

Garuda: "The Princess got captured again."

When this is happening, I blink a couple of times at what just happened right now.

Yuto: "I need to stop watching television at midnight, it's making me dizzy."

Astral: "No way...I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own eyes."

I look at Astral and sigh.

Yuto: "Now is not the time to be fanboying right now, Astral."

Puma: "You didn't abandon the princess did you, Garuda?"

Garuda: "Of course not, I beat the bad guys, saved the Princess and now I'm here to help you guys."

D.D. Sparrow: "Glad you could make it and you as well, Puma."

Garuda and Puma: "Of course."

Then Sparrow looks at me.

Sparrow: "Now due to the Garuda's effect, I can draw one card from my Deck."

While he draws a card I looked at his monster on his field.

Yuto: "He's got four monsters on the field and my monster can't get a chance to strike yet also his Number's effect is really annoying to deal with."

Then I looked at the cards in my hand

Yuto: "I place two-card facedown and end my turn."

Two-facedown cards materialized on my field.

Sparrow: "My turn, Draw!"

He draws a card and smiled.

Sparrow: "I can now summon another ally to the field, Furious Max."

Which got my attention.

Sparrow: "Since I have D.D. Esper Star Sparrow, Beast-Warrior Puma, and Phoenix Beast Garuda on the field, I can Special summon from my hand the Ironhammer the Giant in Defense Position."

Ironhammer the Giant (Atk 900/Def 3500/Rock/Earth/LV 8)

D.D. Sparrow: "You made it, Ironhammer."

Astral: "Ironhammer. About to be thrown away for a missing screw on his head. He's the Iron warrior who was saved by the Sparrow."

Ironhammer: "As long as I am here, don't even think about touching, Sparrow."

Yuto: "Not good."

???: "Yuto!

I turn around and see Tori along with Bronk and Yuma also they bring Nelson's mother with them who is angry at the moment.

Bronk: "We brought her, Yuto."

Tori: "Quick warning, she's not happy."

Ms. Andrews: "What's going on?"

Then she looks and to her surprise sees her own son there on the stage wearing the Sparrow costume.

Ms. Andrews: "What are you doing here, Nelson and how did you get past the guards?"

Then Sparrow looks at her mother.

Sparrow: "Are you speaking to me?"

That got her mad and she glare at him.

Ms. Andrews: "That's not the way you speak to your mother, Nelson."

That made him a confused look.

Sparrow: "My mother? What are you talking about my mother is right here."

He points at Number 83: Galaxy Queen behind him, which made her surprised.

Ms. Andrews: "Nelson..."

Sparrow: "I'm not Nelson, I'm the Sparrow."

Which made her even more worried.

Yuto: "Ms. Andrews..."

She looks at me.

Yuto: "You heard the news of what happened right? That's someone attacking people who dress as the Sparrow?"

She nodded as I pointed toward Nelson.

Yuto: "Your son did it."

She is surprised to hear what her son is doing on the news recently.

Ms. Andrews: "What?"

Yuto: "It's because of what you did to him, you pressured him to be the Sparrow and cast a shadow on his true self."

She is surprised at what she is doing to her son.

Galaxy Queen: "The Sparrow lives to serve me."

Nelson's mother is surprised by what she heard and everyone except me was also surprised by this.

Yuma: "Did that lady speak?"

He said which make both Tori and Bronk nod.

Ms. Andrews: "You're in big trouble, Young man."

Yuto: "That won't do at all."

She looks at me.

Yuto: "Watch this Duel and you will see how much damage you did to him."

Then we continue our Duel.

Sparrow: "Prepare yourself, Furious Max! I will defeat you to free my friend from your control!"

That got everyone confused at what he said, But I did an evil laugh.

Yuto: "Don't be foolish, Sparrow having more monsters means nothing to me at all and I will defeat you."

That got everyone surprised to look to see how I act, even Tori blushed a little to see how I act like he was in a show. Meanwhile, that made Sparrow even madder at me.

Sparrow: "In that case, I will set my friend free by force!"

Then I see that Sparrow Number symbol on his hand.

Sparrow: "I activate Galaxy Queen's effect once more! Making my monster indestructible and gaining the effect of piercing damage to my opponent."

Then one Overlay Unit went to Galaxy Queen's staff as she raises it giving piercing damage and indestructible to Sparrow's monster.

Number 83: Galaxy Queen (Atk 500/Def 500/Spellcaster/Light/Rank 1/OLU 2- 1)

Galaxy Queen: "Let the power of darkness flow within you."

Then four of Sparrow's monsters gain a purple aura around them.

Astral: "That is a troublesome effect."

Yuto: "You said it."

Sparrow: "Now Garuda attack his Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Garuda went to attack Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Sparrow: "Also his effect activates, when he attacks he gains 300 Atk until the rest of this turn"

Phoenix Beast Garuda (Atk 2500 - 2800/Def 1200/Winged Warrior/Wind/LV 6)

Yuto: "Not so fast, Sparrow 'cause I reveal my facedown Trap Card: Scarp-Iron Scarecrow. This card can let me negate one of your monster attacks."

I reveal my Trap Card and came out with an iron scarecrow to block the Garuda's attack.

Yuto: "Now my Trap Card flips back facedown instead of going to my graveyard."

Then my Trap Card flips back down into a facedown card.

Yuma: "Amazing to think you have a rare card, Yuto."

Sparrow: "You may have stopped Garuda's attack, but Sparrow has his attack on your Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Yuto: "Think again, Sparrow 'cause I activate my double Trap Card: The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace! This turn, Phantom Knights on my field cannot be destroyed by battle and the opponent's Atk is lowered by 600! Double means that it's lowered by 1200!"

D.D. Esper Star Sparrow (Atk 3000 - 1800/Def 1500/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

Yuto: "After this effect is triggered, this card becomes a Normal Monster in Special Summoned in Attack Position!"

With that my two Phantom Kn rights of Lost Vambrace become a Normal Monster to my field instead of Trap Cards.

The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace 1 (Atk 600/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/LV 2)

The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace 2 (Atk 600/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/LV 2)

Then I see that Sparrow smirked at me.

Sparrow: "You may have lowered Sparrow's Atk, but I activate Ironhammer's effect! I can target one of my monsters and it can attack you directly!"

Which worried me a bit.

Sparrow: "Now Sparrow attacks him directly."

Then Ironhammer opens his hand and D.D. Sparrow jump on top of it and then Ironhammer throws D.D. Sparrow and then his right hand went big and hit my guts which push me back to the ground damaging my life points.

Yuto Tsukumo LP: 3500 - 1700

Sparrow: "Your lucky that Beast-Warrior Puma can't attack because of your Trap Card and with that, I end my turn."

D.D. Esper Star Sparrow (Atk 1800 - 3000/Def 1500/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

Phoenix Beast Garuda (Atk 2800 - 2500/Def 1200/Winged Warrior/Wind/LV 6)

I stand up from that attack and  I put my hand on top of my Deck.

Yuto: "My turn, Draw!"

I draw a card.

Yuto: "I Overlay my Two Level 2 Phantom Knights of  Lost Vambrace! With these two monsters, I build the Overlay network!"

Then the two Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace turn into energy orbs and fly through the sky and then a galaxy vortex appeared and the two energy orbs went inside to create an explosion of energy.

Yuto: "Piercing through ten thousand warriors, the cursed spears of rebellion entombed in darkness, descend now! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 2! The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin!"

The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin (Atk 1600/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/Rank 2/OLU 2)

Astral: "The Phantom Knights. It shares the same name as his Trap Cards and the fact that his Trap Card can be Summon into the field during an opponent's turn Yuto's Deck is full of surprises." 

Sparrow: "I end my turn with one card facedown."

Yuto: "It's my turn, Draw!"

I draw a card.

Yuto: "I play the Continuous Spell Card: Traffic Control, if you control more than three monsters on your field, your monster can't attack."

Then I play the Spell Card and an energy barrier appears in front of the Sparrow monster

Sparrow: "Stalling won't do any good Furius Max!"

Galaxy Queen: "You must defeat this threat, Sparrow."

Sparrow and D.D. Sparrow: "Yes, Mother!!"

That got his real mother even more worried for her son.

Ms. Andrews: "Please stop this, Nelson. We can go back to the hotel and order something you like, you don't need to be the Sparrow anymore."

That made him mad even more and the aura appears even more menacing.

Sparrow: "Be silent! I have to be the Sparrow, do you have an idea the people are counting on me!!"

That made her widen her eyes and realized what she had done to her son, then Astral looked at me.

Astral: "You know what to do, Yuto." 

I nodded.

Yuto: "I activate Cursed Javelin's effect! By detaching an Overlay Unit, the Galaxy Queen's effect on the field is negated and their Atk drops to zero!"

Sparrow: "What?!"

The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin (Atk 1600/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/Rank 2/OLU 2 - 1)

Then an Overlay Unit went to Cursed Javelin's chest as he raise his spear creating lightning which he send towards Galaxy Queen hurting her in the process and also negating and reducing its Atk by zero.

Galaxy Queen: "Argh!!!"

Sparrow and D.D. Sparrow: "Mother!!!"

Number 83: Galaxy Queen (Atk 500 - 0/Def 500/Spellcaster/Light/Rank 1/OLU 1)

Astral: "Excellent work, Yuto. With these Number 83: Galaxy Queen's effect is negated and you can destroy Nelson's monster as well. And I was wondering why haven't you used Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect to cut halve one monster's Atk and give it to Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's Atk?"

Yuto: "Good question, Astral, Because of Number 83: Galaxy Queen's effect that I can't target his other monster and he had a facedown card that I am worried about."

Astral: "I see..."

Yuto: "Next I'll use the Equip Spell Card: Sword of Deep Seated to equip Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon to increase its Atk and Def by 500!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500 - 3000/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Battle Phase! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon attack Phoenix Beast Garuda!"

Dark Rebellion charges at Garuda where he pierces its body with its fangs making an explosion and damaging Sparrow in the process.

Sparrow LP: 4000 - 3500

Sparrow and D.D. Sparrow: "Garuda!!"

Yuto: "With that, I end my turn."

Number 83: Galaxy Queen (Atk 0 - 500/Def 500/Spellcaster/Light/Rank 1/OLU 1)

Sparrow: "My turn, Draw!" 

He draws a card.

Yuto: "Cursed Javelin's effect can be used during the opponent's turn! By detaching an Overlay Unit, Galaxy Queens are once more negated and their Atk drops to zero!"

Sparrow: "What?!"

Bronk: "What a powerful effect..."

Tori: "That means it can negate Galaxy Queen's effect."

Yuma: "Way to go, Yuto!"

The last Overlay unit went to Cursed Javelin's body where he raises its spear which generates lightning so he can send it to Galaxy Queen once more.

The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin (Atk 1600/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/Rank 2/OLU 1 - 0)

Galaxy Queen: "Arghh!!"

Number 83: Galaxy Queen (Atk 500 - 0/Def 500/Spellcaster/Light/Rank 1/OLU 1)

Sparrow: "You'll pay for doing this to my mother, Furious Max...! But at the same time, you may have activated that effect too soon!"

Yuto: "What do you mean by that?"

Sparrow: "Just watch. I activate the Spell Card: Monster Reborn to bring back Phoenix Beast Garuda from my graveyard!"

A portal appeared as Garuda flew out of it.

Phoenix Beast Garuda (Atk 2500/Def 1200/Winged Warrior/Wind/LV 6)

Sparrow: "Now I activate the Trap Card: Change Jet Iron! By Tributing my entire hand and my field to Special Summon D.D. Jet Iron from my Deck!"

Then we see that Phoenix Beast Garuda, Beast-Warrior Puma, and Ironhammer the Giant all joined together to make the D.D. Jet Iron that D.D. Esper Star Sparrow started to pilot it.

D.D. Jet Iron (Atk 0/Def 0/Machine/Light/LV 10)

Sparrow: "D.D. Jet Iron his Atk is equal to the total Atk of the monster Tributed by Change Jet Iron! So now its Atk is 8000!"

D.D. Jet Iron (Atk 0 - 8000/Def 0/Machine/Light/LV 10)

Sparrow: "Battle! The Grand Banquet of special attack! Attack Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon! Go, Iron Phoenix!"

While he said that I just smirk at Sparrow forgetting about something.

Yuto: "To think you forgot my Trap Card: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Sparrow."

Sparrow: "Oh no, I forgot about it!"

Yuto: "With these, I can negate your D.D. Jet Iron's attack and resetting Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to my field."

D.D. Jet Iron stops its attack toward Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Sparrow: "Dammit! I end my turn."

Yuto: "My turn, Draw!"

I draw a card.

Yuto: "The show is about to end, Sparrow! I activate Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect! By detaching one Overlay Unit, it can lower the monster on my opponent's side of the field's Atk by half, and Dark Rebellion's Atk increases by that amount! Treason Discharge!"

Sparrow: "What?!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon absorbed an Overlay Unit and its wings opened and produced violent electricity, then the violent electricity from Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's wings started to wrap around D.D. Jet Iron to halve and absorb its Atk.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 3000 - 7000/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

D.D. Jet Iron (Atk 8000 - 4000/Def 0/Machine/Light/LV 10)

Sparrow: "No way!?"

Yuto: "I'm not finished! I use the last remaining Overlay Unit and activate Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect! Treason Discharge!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon absorbed the last Overlay Unit and its wings opened and produced violent electricity once more, then the violent electricity from Dark Rebellion's wings started to wrap around D.D. Jet Iron to halve and absorb its Atk again.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 7000 - 9000/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

D.D Jet Iron (Atk 4000 - 2000/Def 0/Machine/Light/LV 10)

Sparrow: "9000 Atk?!"

Yuma: "So cool, Yuto!"

Bronk: "Overkill!"

Tori: "Amazing, Yuto!"

Yuto: "Battle Phase! I attack D.D. Jet Iron with Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon! Go! Crush that big machine with your fangs! Revolt of Lightning! Disobey!"

The Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon charged at D.D. Jet Iron with its fang pierce through which made an explosion that reduce Sparrow life points to zero.

Sparrow: "Argh!!!"

Sparrow LP: 3500 - 0

Winner: Yuto Tsukumo

The AR Virtual reality deactivates, then I reach to raise my hand towards Nelson and the Number Card came out of his body and went towards me so I grab it, then gave it to Astral so that he can regain his memories.

When that's over we see Ms. Andrews walk toward Nelson on the stage.

Ms. Andrews: "Nelson..."

Then Nelson wakes up looking at her mother.

Nelson: "Mom, I don't know what happened to me?"

Then she made a sad look.

Ms. Andrews: "I'm sorry for pushing you this far, I should have understood how you felt." 

Then he places his hand over her which gains her attention.

Nelson: "It's alright."

She smiles at her son.

Ms. Andrews: "It is alright to be who you are, Nelson."

Then he smiles as well and hugs her and she hugged him back as they did that we were all happy that their relationship is fixed and both Yuma and I thought of our own mother.

After that, we started to walk home leaving Nelson with his mother to spend some time together, suddenly I heard Nelson shouting at me saying.

Nelson: "Thank you, Yuto!"

I smile and gave him a wave of goodbye to him as we walk back home.

Yuto: "Anytime, Nelson 'cause you're my friend!"

Mini Timeskip

At night on the bridge, we were walking back home after the incident with Sparrow.

Yuma: "Man, Yuto. That was an awesome comeback."

Bronk: "Yeah! You're better in Dueling than, Yuma."

He said as Yuma glared at Bronk as Tori and I continue walking leaving them be.

Tori: "Umm, Yuto."

I look at Tori.

Tori: "If you knew who did all those attacks, then why didn't you tell me?"

I look ahead while blushing without looking at Tori.

Yuto: "It's because I didn't want you sad, Tori 'cause if you knew that that the real Sparrow is the one who committed those acts on the news."

I said which made Tori blush a little and smile at me.

Tori: "You are so sweet for caring about my feelings, Yuto."

Then she did something that I didn't expect at all, she kissed me on my left cheek which made me blush like a certain tomato head character that I didn't know of.

Yuto: "N-No problem, T-Tori."

She giggled, then I felt that something or someone is watching me so I looked around until I see a person on the other side of the bridge and I was surprised to see Reginald was there.

Yuto: "Reginald..."

But before I could speak or shout at him, he speed away with his vehicle which made me sigh and Tori is worried for me.

Timeskip

At the Tsukumo house in Yuma's attic, both Yuma and I along with Astral are watching the ending of the show which brought us emotions.

Yuma: "That was a good ending."

I nodded in agreement while I was crying a little as well.

Astral: "Observation Number 10: A bond between a human parent and child is strong, very strong."

Yuma and I nodded at what Astral is saying, then we went to sleep in our rooms to have a good night's rest for tomorrow's school.

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 3
After helping Yuma and Astral putting an end to the conflict between Astral and Barian world, Naminé left Heartland alongside Luna and E'rah with the...
36.4K 416 34
(Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Reader insert) (Y/N) is Yuma's childhood friend, who always supports him along with Tori and Bronk. They both had dreams to become th...
15.2K 293 23
Hikari Yuta has always been able to see the spirits of the cards. From time to time, he would be playing in the backyard of his house with the "imagi...
7.3K 196 16
Gayu Tsukino, a teen boy who had never thought of that his life will turn 180° once he moved to Heartland with his mother. this story includes. bl bl...