Star Wars ๐Ÿ‹Lemons๐Ÿ‹

By Taylorbeanbetch

Im thirsty for some Star Wars characters. Lets drink some Lemonade shall we? More

Bad Batch - Hunter - Good Puppy
Bad Batch - Echo - 'Upgrades'

Clone Wars - Clone 99 - Crush

801 6 4
By Taylorbeanbetch

(Minor Edits, July 19, 2023)

I couldn't help myself. The moment I saw the pure un-corrupted 99 on the show. I wanted to fuck him so bad. I saw a lacking of 99 porn, so I took the initiative.. Hoping others will follow my lead. Hope you enjoy!

--

Walking through the blank white halls of Kamino with a soft sigh. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, following one of Kaminoan's as they give me a tour of their expansive facility. Having been hired recently to be a Doctor. Since there can't always be a Medic clone on site due to the ever growing war.

"This here is the barracks where the clones sleep, your work station is nearby." The female Kaminoan turns her head to me as we slowly stride past. Gesturing her long hand to the door as we walk.

Looking down into the hallway that leads to the various Barracks.. I see someone in a dull blue jumpsuit.. he looks.. deformed..? "Excuse me Tal' Shiar, who's that there?" Pointing to the man mopping the floors with a curious look.

"Hm?" The Kaminoan stops in her tracks turning to look down the hall. "Ah that is CT - 1899.. The Jedi generals on site refer to him as 99. He is a defective clone unfit for combat, so he takes care of the facility. Come, our tour is concluded. I shall lead you to your room so you may ready yourself for your duty's in the morning."

"Yes ma'am." Looking up to Tal with a nod she leads me through the base, towards the housing complex for non clone staff.

-

After walking a short while, we enter the Housing Complex. Tal' Shiar leads me straight to my rooms door past very few others. Most likely they are for visitors such as the Jedi. "You may gain access to your quarters via your badge and a code you may punch in.  May you sleep well Y/N." Bowing her head to me she takes her leave. Striding gracefully down the blank white halls. Humming to myself I rub my chin.. entering my own personal code to my room. The door clicks open and I sigh with relief, happy that I didn't forget the code.

Walking inside I take a good look around.. it's... bland. But what else should I expect? The Kaminoan's aren't really known for there interior design.. Now... Where are my things? She told me that she would have some troopers bring them to my room..

Walking around the room I find all of my things sitting on top of the bed. Sighing with relief I stride over. Unzipping a few of the bags to begin getting unpacked. Making sure to grab a change of clothes for bed before I put them all away.. But it's getting rather late... I'll just finish unpacking tomorrow.. I'm exhausted. The flight here sucked..

- Next Day - Evening -

"Right then, you're fit as a fiddle." Turning to my console I begin typing the results of the exam into the database. The clone sitting in front of me looks at me with confusion. Sighing softly I shake my head side to side with disappointment.. These poor troopers.. "You're fine Trooper.. Next?" The clone trooper stands up, giving me a small bow before leaving the room. 

Looking down at my data pad, pulling up the next file to view. A blob of blue enters the room through the corner of my eye. Looking up I see the clone with the blue jumpsuit walking into the room looking around sheepishly. Holding his hands close to his chest, avoiding all eye contact. "H-hello ma'am.."

"Oh, hello there." Looking up from the pad I give him a welcoming smile. Looking back down at my data pad I nod to myself. "It seems that you're my last patient for the day. You're 99 correct?" Looking back up to the clone I gesture to the examination table in front of me.

"Y-yes ma'am.." The clone cheeks erupt in a light red, keeping his eyes locked to the floor. Walking in front of me he sits down on the edge of the table, adjusting himself to get comfortable.

"Alrighty, let's take a gander at your file.." Adjusting my glasses, pushing them farther up my nose. Loading 99's file up on my data pad to view.. I scrunch my eyes together.. This poor guy.. So many genetic defects.. "Right, let's just begin with the standard stuff." Looking back up to him with a smile. Standing up from my seat I walk closer to him, putting my stethoscope to his chest he begins to breath in and out. Moving it to various positions on his chest and back. "Good, your lungs are clear. Have you been experiencing any form of pain lately?"

"No miss.. n-no pain.." 99 shuffles in his seat, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Alright that's good. I need to get your blood pressure and temperature now okay?" Stepping closer to him I grab the pressure cuff off the wall. Wrapping it around his arm it activates, automatically testing him. Using my stethometer I place it on his wrist, allowing the data pad to record the results.

The machine finishes it's procedure, automatically logging it into the data pad. Grabbing my temperature gun I point it at his head getting the reading.. noticing his bright red face. Switching on the internal scan mode I wave it over his body. Looking down at my data pad for the results.. everything seems to be normal for him.

"Well then You 99, are in perfect health." Smiling to him I step back allowing him to scoot off the bed.

"Um... I heard you say-. B-Before I came in.. that I was your.. um.. last patient..? Could I.. walk you back to.. y-your room..?" 99's eyes dart up to mine, noticing he's playing with his fingers nervously.

My eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Uh.. sure 99. That would be wonderful. Always better to have a companion." Smiling to the clone he grins happily.

-

After a few moments I quickly shut everything at my station off. Walking out of the large med bay doors I see 99 waiting for me next to the entrance. Smiling to him again I walk down the corridor with him by my side... The both of us heading to the housing complex.

-- One Month Later --

Rubbing my eyes sleepily I sit at my desk loading up the orders from the head of staff.. God where's that sweetheart 99 with my nightly de-caff..? "Morning Sugar." Closing my eyes I try to not burst into a fit of rage. Turning around in my chair, I give my colleague the best fake smile I can manage.

"Morning Dr. Gepporu.." Fully turned around I see a Twi'lek doctor with a grin on his face. "How can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me this evening hm?" Leaning against his work station, still grinning like a douchebag.

"Dr. Gepporu..... I'm afraid I must decline." Turning back to my station to get back to work he scowls, walking over to my desk he puts on a kind face. Hearing the door hiss open in the background.

"Why not sugar? We both get off work at the same time?" Gepporu looks my body up and down hungrily. Lust visibly in his gaze.. Kriff, will this asshole not take the hint?

"Dr. Gepporu I am far to busy-" The Twi'lek leans in closer, invading my personal space-

"H-Hey! Leave h-her alone!" 99 limps into the room holding a cup of caff in his hand.

"What? Go away clone. Can't you see we're busy here?" Gepporu snarls at 99 showing off his sharp canine teeth.

"C-can't you see she's n-not interested?" 99 sets my cup of caff down at my station, rage boiling in his gut he clenches his fist.

"Fucking defective retard.. Go away." Gepporu waves away in a 'shoo' motion to 99, turning back to me with a smile.

"DON'T YOU CALL HIM THAT!" Clenching my fists I grit my teeth, standing up from my station. My chair falls back landing with a clatter. Seeing red. "99 is a fucking gem! He is the sweetest man I have ever met in my entire fucking life. You are a piece of shit who just wants some ass. Get the fuck out of my face before I punch your teeth in! YOU WALLOWING SCUZ DUMPER!" The doctor holds his hands up in surrender walking away with a scoff.

99 looks to me in awe, eyes practically sparkling he walks closer to me. Looking me over to assure that I'm okay. Such a sweetheart. "A-are you okay?" 

"I'm fine 99... I'm gonna clock out early though. Head back to my room to file a formal complaint.. That bastard.." Clenching my fist I shake my head side to side. Clenching my jaw, trying to hold it in.

"I-I can walk you there! I'm d-done with my shift!" 99 smiles to me with great enthusiasm.

"Thank you 99. You're such a sweetheart." Stars, what did I do to deserve him? He is so sweet to me..

Moving quickly I move to put everything away, making sure that its all in it's correct place. Making sure to turn my stations lights off before I walk away.

Quickly exiting the med-bay with 99 by my side. The both of us make our way to the housing complex. Taking our time as not to rush.. Not wanting 99 to have an asthma attack. "99.. I'm so sorry about what that asshole said.." Side eyeing him I take a sip of my coffee. mmm.. always perfect. He knows me so well.

"It's fine Y/N.. I'm used to it.." 99 shrugs nonchalantly as we get closer and closer to my room.

"Oh.. 99.." Pouting I look towards him with sadness in my eyes.. This poor sweetheart.. He's too kind for this world.. I need to do something nice for him.. ooh! I know! "Why don't you come in? I can make you that tea you like?"

"S-sure.. That sounds great!" 99 smiles as I enter my pin code, the door unlocking automatically once I press the last number. Stepping out of the way I lead him inside, him limping slightly as he walks into my room.

"Go get yourself comfy on the couch, I'll start your tea." Walking to my small kitchen I grab a kettle and begin to boil the water.  Grabbing the black leaves from a small bag I sprinkle them into the de-fuser. Adding a sprig of mint and some cinnamon. Just the way he likes it. The stove stops automatically allowing me to drop the de-fuser inside. Letting the tea steep without scalding the leaves.

Grabbing the kettle and a tea cup I make my way over to him with a smile. Setting it down on the coffee table, I pour some of the black liquid into his favorite mug. A storm trooper helmet mug I found when I went off world for my week off a month ago... 99 takes it from me happily, blowing on it gently before sipping. A content smile creeping on his face... I love seeing him like this.. wait love?

Biting the inside of my cheek I stare down into my de-caff. "99..."

"Hmm? W-What is it Y/N?" 99 looks over to me, holding his tea cup in his weathered hands.

Fuck.. I need to tell him.. If I don't, there's no telling if I'll ever get another chance.. he has to know.. "I.. have something to.. confess.. but um.." Scratching the back of my head I set my caff down on the coffee table. "Actions.. speak louder than words.."  99 looks at me confused, his eyebrows scrunching together.

Gathering up all of my courage I move quickly, swinging my leg over his lap. I straddle his waist, my groin resting on top of his groin "W-What are you-" Holding his cheek in my hand, lovingly rubbing it he sputters out, his face turning a bright red.

"99.. can I.. kiss you?" 99 blushes a dark red, his pupils growing larger by the second.. Nodding slowly not believing that this is real- it must be a dream.. he must be asleep in his bunk..

Leaning in close I gently kiss him, working our lips together I feel a boldness burn in my gut.. Licking his bottom lip he gasps softly, opening his mouth allowing me entrance. I gently push my tongue into his mouth. Exploring him with a soft hum, tasting the tea on his tongue as we twirl around each other. 99 breaths heavily through his nose as we kiss, his eyes closed with determination set on his brow.

Cautiously wrapping his arms around my waist he hums softly into the kiss as I slowly pull away. Looking at me in a dazed state he smiles happily. Biting my lip I push my luck, gently grinding my clothed sex against his. 99's breath hitches in his throat, his hands flying to my hips. Closing his eyes, gripping my hips tight in his hands. "Y-Y/N.. w-w-what are you doing..?"

"99.. I'm showing you how much.. I love you.." Nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, 99 shivers at my hot breath fanning over his flesh. Leaving kisses everywhere I can, I begin to nibble on the delicate flesh. Causing a soft surprised breathy moan to erupt from his throat. Rocking my hips down, I gently grind my clothed cunt against his cock. Feeling how hard it is beneath me. 99 holds onto my hips tighter with a growl, closing his eyes throwing his head back.

"Y/N... I- haar'chak (damn it)- Please.. m-more.. you feel so.. good.." 99 let's out breathy whines as his cock throbs with want in his pants. Droplets of precum staining the inside of his jumpsuit.

Leaning back away from his neck, cradling his head gently in my hands I smile with adoration. "99.... Will you.. make love to me..?" Rubbing my finger against his cheek he leans into my touch.

"Y-Yes.. please.. I want that more than anything Mesh'la (Beautiful).. I've loved you for so long.. since I first saw you.." Nodding to him with a excited smile I slide off his lap carefully, he quickly reaches behind and works at his jumpsuits zipper.

With practiced ease he slides his suit off his body, allowing it to fall to the floor in a blue pile. Standing before me stark naked, his cock rock hard and twitching with need. Kriffing hells, his cock is huge! It's bouncing up and down so much that it's hitting his abs! 99 suddenly feels very subconscious. Attempting to cover his body with his arms and hands. Feeling ashamed at his deformity.. Keeping his eyes locked down towards the carpet.

Un-doing the buttons on my blouse I look over to him. Furrowing my brows with worry, I stop what I'm doing. "99? What's wrong hunny bun?" 99's heart pounds in his chest.. internally panicking.. realizing that he's not good enough for her.. She's a goddess- HIS goddess.. she deserves the world-

"Y-you.. deserve better.. not a defective clone.. like me.. You deserve an Arc Trooper-" 99 keeps his eyes locked to the floor, all of his insecurities coming to the surface... Having never done this before.

Quickly working off my clothes I grab one of his hands, pulling it to my breast. 99 gasps looking up to me cupping it in his hand, his face burning a bright red. "99.. you may have differences from your Vod'e.. But that just means that you're more unique.. that's what I love about you hunny bun.."

"Cyare (Beloved).." Gaining enough courage I gently pull him flush against my body. Grabbing his other hand I glide it down my body, leading him to my wanting core. The moment his fingers touch my wetness his eyes widen with surprise. Looking up to meet my eyes, shocked beyond belief. "I..I did this..?"

"Yes 99.. all you baby.. you don't realize how much you turn me on.." Blazing heat rises to my cheeks as I look at him. Finally admitting it aloud to him. Boosting his confidence twenty fold.

"Y/N.. Ni Kar'tayl gar darasuum.. (I love you)... Ner'kar'ta.. (My heart)." Nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, gently kissing at my skin. Grabbing both of his hands I lead him to my bedroom with a loving smile on my face.

"You can take the reins 99. I want this to be special for you..What do you want to do to me baby?" Biting my lip I look at him with hooded eyes as we near my bedroom.

"O-Okay.. I.. um.. wanna.. fuck you slow.. a-and hard Mesh'la (Beautiful).." 99's eyes alternating from looking at me and the floor.

Entering my room I let go of his hands, sliding into bed I lay back. Spreading my legs I hold my arms out to him, beckoning him closer to me with a seductive gaze.

"99.. I... I want you to ruin me. Make me yours.. please..?" 99's breath catches in his throat at the sight of me... Never in his short life did he think he would have sex.. let alone with such a beautiful woman... With me..

Slowly he kneels on the edge of the bed, crawling up to lay beside me. Placing his hand on my stomach he glides his fingers down my body.  Moving them across my skin gliding them over my hips, slowly leading to my wanting cunt. Biting my lip he dips his middle finger inside me, pushing it inside slowly he watches my face, mesmerized. Gaining courage at my wanting expression he thrusts his finger in and out gently as he kisses at the skin of my neck. Gathering my slick on his fingers he pushes a second inside, curling his fingers at the end of every thrust. Hitting that spot inside me that shoots pleasure up my spine. Moaning softly I feel my hips twitch upwards.

Doing it once more, I can't control my body's reaction. Biting my lip my hips buck against his hand- wanting more of that sensation. "Kriff.. Feels so good.. stars-" Looking down at my cunt, 99 looks focussed as his thumb moves to my clit rubbing small circles. Keening out in surprise I grip the sheets, my knuckles turning bright white due to the strain. Moaning out soft breathy pants into the air, my eyes hooded with lust as he hits my g-spit every time. Sending heat filled shocks straight to my gut, inching me closer and closer to orgasm..

"C'mon.. Mesh'la.. Cum on my hand.." Kissing the side of my neck with loving affection, gently sucking at the skin. Nipping it lovingly. "Gede'tye Ner'kar'ta (please my heart).. Give it to me.." Pushing in a third finger they all hit it- I let out a silent scream as my hips arch off the bed. With his fingers still inside me I squirt all over his arm, his fingers thrusting into me prolonging my orgasm.

After a moment he slowly stops his movements, pulling his fingers out of me. Taking deep breaths he looks at me with a loving smile. "You are so beautiful w-when you cum.."

99's looks down at his hand, licking his lips. Well.. When the commander clones come by, they always tell him tales of how sweet a woman's cunt tastes...  Pulling his hand to his face, sucking on his fingers his eyes roll into the back of his head as he groans deeply. Licking his hand clean he looks up to me, cock twitching against my thigh. "You taste divine..."

Whimpering softly at the sight. NEEDING his cock inside me now. I cant wait any longer! "99.. I need you.. please.. Fuck me." He smiles nuzzling his head against mine.

"Anything for you Mesh'la." Carefully moving across my thigh in between my legs he bites his lip. Wrapping my legs around his waist I pull him closer, his eyes dart up to mine. Wanting reassurance that I actually want this.. such a sweetheart.

"Please.. need to feel you inside me." Letting out a shaky breath he nods. Remembering what the commander said.. he grabs my other leg putting it on his shoulder. Pulling my hips closer he grabs his cock in his hand. Rubbing it along my folds, gathering up my slick. Holding the base firmly he gently pushes inside, he is halfway in when he groans. "S-So warm.." Snapping his hips forward he hilts himself inside me with one thrust.

Biting my lip I groan out in satisfaction.. I never knew a man could be so fucking thick.. Stars.. he fills me perfectly-

Watching my face he slowly rocks his hips against me. Pulling out just barely leaving the tip inside then pushing it back inside with a snap. Biting his lip he closes his eyes in concentration. Resting his warm cheek against my calf as he thrusts hard into me, his hot breath hitting my skin. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass and my pleasure filled moans fill the air as I grip the sheets above me with a needy whine. The familiar feeling of heat in my gut returns

"Mesh'la.. Y/N.. I.. kriff.. can't last.." Opening his eyes he looks at me, groaning in frustration at my expression, his cock throbs with want inside me. Wanting nothing more than to coat my walls with his cum.

"99... Cum.. inside. Fill me up.." letting go of my leg he falls forward wrapping his arms around my body. Pulling me into a heated kiss, our tongues fight together as he sheaths himself inside me. Snapping his hips into me with quick deep thrusts. Hilting himself as deep inside as he can, groaning into the kiss I feel his cum fill my womb. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I cum around his thick cock. My walls clamping down like a vice. Squirting all over his groin as my body twitches with pleasure.

After the bliss filled haze ends, 99 gently pulls away from me. Pulling his cock out of my cunt, his cum dripping from my folds onto the sheets. "I-im sorry- I cummed inside-"

"Baby it's fine, I have protection.. 99 you were amazing. Where did you learn all that?"

Looking down at my cunt he frowns. "Well uh.. One second.." Getting up off the bed he quickly limps over to my fresher. Returning a moment later with a wet cloth.. Walking to me he begins to clean my body of his cum. "Commander Cody told me some.. Any GAR that were off world and came back tell me things.. Teach me stuff.. there you go all clean."

"Thanks honey... Do you um.. wanna.. cuddle..? Stay here for the night? It's my day off tomorrow.. I could make you breakfast in the morning? Actual food not those disgusting ration bars they force you to eat.."

"Mesh'la.. that's.. so nice. Yes, I would love to stay!" 99 crawls in bed next to me. Wrapping my arms around him our legs coil together as I grab my blanket. Covering both of our naked bodies. Snuggling closer to him I sigh with content when the light shut off automatically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 228 43
~ Intuition - Book 1 - Rex and Lenora ~ ~ ''They told me, ''Be sensible with your new love. Don't be a fool, thinking this is the last you'll find.'...
10.6K 188 21
Another AU
50.2K 1.3K 14
[COMPLETE] โDin, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.โž โ€ข The princess of Rainoh regrets the decision of ordering her Mandalorian out of her planet, without realizing the ๐”…om...
5.1K 56 16
Heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeee's JOHNNY