The Devil's Daughter

By AngellEnerrgy

"Lucian." "Shh, baby." His lips grazed my skin, the heat threatening to rush to my cheeks. "You'll learn you... More

I ɴ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ᴅ ᴜ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ
P R O L O G U E
0 . 1
0 . 2
0 . 3
0 . 4
0 . 5
0 . 6
0 . 7
0 . 8
0 . 9

1 . 0

2.8K 61 62
By AngellEnerrgy

So many of you wanted Mr. Lucian's POV so here I am making your desires come true. Enjoy, bisou bisou <3

~Lucian Dalton~

"You're dismissed." I spoke as the men evacuated the meeting. I sighed, leaning against my chair tapping my fingers on the desk.

The thought of her consuming my mind again. From her dark-brown hair to her stunning brown eyes and the way her thick lashes hovered above them. The way her hands felts when she placed them on either side of my face to be able to smash her lips into mine.

That minx will forever have that effect on me, since the beginning she had this control over me and it pissed me the fuck off.

When she kissed me that night, my whole body was on fire. Her touch burned me, yet felt like absolute bliss, and after her lips molded perfectly against mine, I couldn't get enough.

Unfortunately, there was an urgent meeting I had to attend in New York that needed my attention longer than I expected. My body was agitated as I couldn't wait to get out of here and have her in my arms again.

I chuckled at myself for craving her feisty attitude and those soft eyes of hers. I caught myself smiling with the thought of her eyes. No matter how mad she gets, her eyes always stayed soft. I was lost in the thought of her, that I didn't notice my phone buzzing.

Glancing at my phone, I answered swiftly.

"How lovely to hear from you, Zac." I answered, suppressing a chuckle.

"I swear to fucking God Lucian, you have the worst timing when it comes to being nice to me." He complained, although I noticed his tone, which instantly caused me to straighten my posture.

"Zac, what the fuck happened?"

"No! Nothing, um, please be nice to me a little more before I tell you this." Zac replied. "I'll probably not get any kindness from you after you find out." He mumbled so quietly that I could barely hear him.

"Zac." I warned.

"Okay! OKAY! Holy shit." He sighed. "Darinaleftandwedontknowwheresheisandwewenttoherplacebutapparentlyshe'snottheirbecauseherbestiewasfreakingoutabouthergoingonawalkandnotcomingback." He said quickly.

"Zachary." I gruffed. "I swear to fucking hell if anything happened to her-"

  "You can't do shit to me because if she finds out you hurt me, she'll kick your ass." He interrupted.  "But the jet is already ready for you. Jay is already trying to find her location. We're gonna find her, Luce."

  I hung up and instantly walked out of the building.

  You're okay, Darina.

  You're okay.

"God, please be okay." I breathed out as I fidgeted.

----

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I yelled, opening the doors. I saw Zac run into the living room, his face stoic. "You! I told you to fucking watch her!"

"Hey! Don't fucking blame me, Luce." He stated. "She was cooped up in her room for fucking days and we tried to get her out of there but she wouldn't respond. We were gonna break down her door the day when she left." I felt my throat tighten, as my heart banged against my chest.

  I glanced at the guards standing by the doors to see them all bruised up. I raised my eyebrows at them and looked back at the moron looking at me. 

"She beat the fuckers up because they were trying to stop her from leaving." He nodded his head towards them, as a worried look cascaded over Zac's face. "She was crying, Lucian. She left here in tears."

  I gulped, trying to ignore the pang in my chest.

  I fucking did this.

  I left so fast that I didn't even think of telling her where I was going.

"Fuck." I uttered, grasping my hair. I looked at Zac, and his gaze softened. He placed a hand on my shoulder and patted.

Jay rushed in, his laptop in his hand, and his eyes wide. "We found her." Zac and I instantly rushed towards him. "I found the footage of her leaving her house, and if you see here, she's walking deeper into the woods." He pointed a finger at her figure on the screen.

  "But, boss, look here when I rewind the footage." He pointed his finger at the corner of the screen, and I furrowed my brows. There were three men following her, hiding within the trees.

  "Jay, zoom in." He started typing and soon the screen zoomed in on the men. "Pause it, and clear the quality."

He did so, and then I looked at the symbol on their jackets.

"Fucking Russians." I huffed, raising my hand and signaling my men to get ready.

"Boss, if you may, you can see she put up a fight," Jay commented, I looked at the screen again and indeed noticed she put a hell of a good fight. I glanced at Zac and he was making weird facial expressions as if he felt the pain they went through. I looked back at the screen, and saw the man swinging a gun at her head, knocking her out.

"I'm going to fucking kill them," I yelled, heading towards the doors already.

  "Hurry up, Polli. We got a badass to save." I heard Zac yell out as we got into the car and drove off.

-----

   We pulled up to the building. Not leaving the cars just yet. Zac eyed the building suspiciously.

  "Uh, the dumbfucks didn't guard the building." He commented, pointing through the tinted windows. I glared at him, and he looked at me, his mouth agape. "What! I'm just saying. You can't tell me you don't find it weird that the place is dead silent."

"Zac shut the fuck up." I said, loading my gun.

"I'm serious, the whole fucking creepy-ass town could hear me if I tooted." He exclaimed, making me shake my head. Then, I faced him, as a smell started to enter.

"Zac?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, innocently.

"Did you just?" I looked at him, then looked down, then back up.

"I was fucking testing my theory." He said, shrugging his shoulders. I looked at him in disbelief, as I saw a hand raise. I looked at one of my men, I nodded at him for permission to speak.

"Boss, can we at least open the window? I can't breathe." He complained, the other men holding their breath.

Zac scoffed. "Kiss my ass, it's not that bad."

"Zac." I stated.

"Yes?"

"Get the fuck out."

"EXCUSE ME?" He yelled.

  "Be quiet, you fucker." I smacked him, as I looked outside. I opened the door and nodded at my men as we walked towards the building.

Zac was right, the building was too quiet. We opened the doors, aiming our guns around the room.

"Oh shit." Zac said as we all looked around the room. There were at least 5 bodies laid flat on the floor. I crouched down and felt one of their pulses.

"They're alive." I stated, nodding my head at my men to deal with the men on the floor. "Zac." I motioned him to follow me.

There was another door, and we opened it slowly and looked through the little opening the door has made. There was Darina held at gunpoint.

"Fuck." Zac whispered. His eyes were wide. I smacked the back of his head and shushed him. "Did you just-"

"Sh." I looked again, and the fucker started to speak.

  "Come on, Darina. Be a good girl now." He chuckled as he walked closer to her. I was ready to launch at him, but Zac held me back, pointing at Darina. I looked at her, and noticed her looking at us, her eyebrows furrowed. I nudged my head towards the ugly fucker, and she scrunched her nose, and lightly shooed us with her hand.

  "I think she wants us to leave." Zac stated.

  "No fucking way." I replied, sarcastically.

  "You know, now is not the time to be sarcastic. Your girl is being creeped out by some loser."

  "Zac, I'm so close to shooting you right now."

  "Oh, please." He scoffed.

    I looked back at Darina and saw the fucker trace his gun down her body, I'm going to fucking cut his hands off.

"You know, your father never told me how beautiful his daughter is." The fucker chuckled, tracing his gun on her jaw. "It's sad really, if only you obeyed then I wouldn't have to waste a pretty face."

"Why? What did I do wrong?" Her soft voice made me loosen my grip on my gun.

"My men outside doesn't explain it, doll?"

I heard Zac chuckle behind me. "Darina knocked those fuckers out? This is gold."

"Maybe, if you did something for me, I would let you go." The ugly motherfucker spoke again, and this time, it was the last straw.

Before I barged in, Darina grabbed his shoulders and kneed his nose. We heard a crack and then she kneed his dick, and he hunched over in pain.

"Oh. I'm never pissing Darina off." Zac said, holding onto his balls.

"You little bitch!" The fucker yelled, which caused me to barge in and shoot his leg. He cried in pain, holding his leg. His face was bloody from his broken nose.

"All that blood looks good on you." Zac said, smiling. "It really brings out your eyes."

"Lucian." The fucker paled.

"Oh, so you've heard of me." I smirked, shooting his arm. His screams surrounding the room. I glanced at Darina, checking for any injuries. She looked at me and shook her head. I drew my attention back to the fucker and crouched down in front of him. "You should know better than stealing what's mine."

"I-I didn't know!" He exclaimed.

"Ah, too bad." I shot his other leg, hearing him cry in pain.

"Luce." I heard her voice whisper, as she walked towards me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him. "Leave him, we have to go."

I knew Darina was strong. She was smart, and she knew how to fight. But I know how scared she is when it comes to taking a life away.

I knew Darina was the cause of the passed out men out there only cause they were alive.

I turned towards her, and the scar on her cheek. "Are you okay, mi amore?"

"Luce, i'm fine. We have to go now!" She exclaimed. Right then, one of my men rushed in.

"Boss, there's a bomb." He said frantically. I looked at the fucker and furrowed my brows. I saw him smile, as the blood stained his teeth.

"Shit, we're gonna die." Zac cried, holding onto Darina.

"Now, I don't wanna hear that negative attitude. Look at the bright side, my boy." The fucker smirked.

"Yay! We're gonna die! Wooo!" Zac said, shaking Darina's shoulders.

"Zac!" Darina exclaimed, snapping him out of it.

"Zac, get Darina out of here." I stated, my eyes not leaving the fucker.

"What? No!" Darina yelled.

"Zac, now."

"No! I'm not leaving you!" Darina exclaimed. She yelped as she was thrown over Zac's shoulder.

"Sorry, pumpkin." Zac shrugged, holding the back of her legs. "Cute ass by the way."

"Zachary." I growled, making him run out of the room. "Now, where shall we start?" I said, making his eyes widen.

I shot his hands, then I shoved the gun into his mouth.

"Tell my Mr. Dalton I said hello." I smiled, pulling the trigger.

I walked out, placing the gun into the belt of my pants and fixing my shirt. I stuffed my hands into my pockets as I walked out of the building.

Seconds later, the building exploded. I put on m'y sunglasses, and walked towards the cars.

"My brotha!" Zac exclaimed, pulling me into a bro hug. I chuckled, patting his back. I stepped back and looked at my angel.

"Baby." I sighed, walking towards her. My arms extended to her waist to pull her close to me, but she placed her hand on my chest, preventing me from doing so.

"Do you have a death wish?" She screeched angrily. I noticed tears in her beautiful brown eyes. A few of her hairs were caught in her left eyelashes, but she failed to notice them. "You could've died!"

I was confused. "I don't-"

"Stop." she cut me off, "Just stop." Her anger was gone. She slumped, exhausted. She took a deep, shuddering breath. My heart twinged as I saw how worried she was about me. I slowly embraced her small frame.

"I'm okay, baby." I swallowed. "I'm here."

I heard her sniff as she melted into my embrace. I nuzzled my nose into her hair, her perfume still lingers.

"I'm right here." I muttered into her hair. "I got you, baby."

EEEEEEEEEEEP AHHHHHH SO THIS IS SOMETHING.

Longest chapter i've done so far but i promise they get longer.

BABIES HOW DID U LIKE IT!???

Btw I miss y'all, how are you? How's your mental health?

I love you guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 15K reads!!! My heartttt.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 79.9K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
2.6K 40 13
The name Gustavo sends a shiver of fear through every local in Italy. Franny is just a regular girl spending her last college semester studying abroa...
26.2K 388 6
Ongoing This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no. *Simplicity...
1M 27.8K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...