Lubeto // SMUT // One shots

By unknown_person_28272

(not my cover art) yes its smut, if you dont support smut idc just don't read it this isn't made for you. It... More

A/N
2. The Towel
3. What Do You Know?
IMPORTANT A/N AND QUESTION
UHHHH AHAHAH

1. The Chair

17.2K 178 1.6K
By unknown_person_28272

ALBERTO'S POV

I'm so excited to see Luca. In waiting at the train station right now, along with Massimo and Luca's parents. I have a couple flowers in my hands for Luca. Im kinda nervous honestly. I keep thinking about all the things he said in the letters. How much me misses me and how excited he his to see me. I blush thinking about it. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a train. It took me a second before I realize. "LUCA?!" I yell looking down the tunnel. "OH MY GOD!! ITS THE TRAIN! ITS LUCA'S TRAIN!" I jump with joy. 

The train slowly comes to a stop. I start to nervously sweat. He's not gonna like the flowers. He's gonna be grossed out. He's gonna be weirded out. He's gonna hate me. He's gonna- "Silenzio Bruno..." I whisper to myself.

The doors start to open on the train i expect to see Luca but instead it Giulia. She comes down and I quickly give her a hug then push her away. "Missed you too, Alberto." She laughs and walks to her father.

I look up to the doors and I see Luca looking down holding his bags. "Luca?!" I say as tears start to form in my eyes.

He quickly looks up and sees me. "ALBERTO?!" He yells and runs into ny arms.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I hold him tight not wanting this moment to end. I feel tears run down my cheek.

"I missed you too." His voice shakes. He slowly pulls away, I can tell he doesn't want to though.

I stare into his eyes for a moment. His eyes in the glimmering sunlight look like melted chocolate being mixed and poured into the mold. I come back to reality. "Uhm, here. They're for you." I hand him the flowers my face is a bright red.

His face turns red too "t-thank you." He smiles and takes them. He runs to see his parents.

Im about to turn around and a girl about our age walks out. "Who is she." I say to Giulia.

"My best friend. She's gonna be here for a little bit with us. Her name is Amelia."

"Oh ok."

They start chatting and I run up to Luca and we all head back to the house for dinner.

LUCA'S POV

Once we reach the house. Every one, Alberto, Amelia, and Giulia take their seats at the table and Massimo is cooking. I look around and see there are no seats left except Massimos and I know he'd be mad if I sat there. I see Alberto talking to Giulia and Amelia.

He looks at me. "Whats wrong Luca? No where to sit?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah sorry Luca, I accidentally broke a chair."

"I guess you just have to stand or something. " Giulia looks at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"No, he can just share a seat with me. If thats ok with you Luca?"

"Oh, yeah that's ok." I smile at him.

He pats his legs, indicating i sit on his lap. Im confused I though he ment share it like I sit beside him on it. I shrug it off. He's my best friend, best friends do this for eachother. Right? I sit down on his lap. He leans back with his hands on his head.

I lean forward so I could move my butt back more. And I do. I hear him inhale sharply. "Are you ok 'berto?" I turn to him.

"Yup." He says still holding his breath. He puts his hands on my waist. He lets out his breath.

My face turns red a little bit. I look at Giulia. She looks as if she's holding in a laugh while looking at Alberto. "Shut up." He whispers.

"Whats going on." I look at Giulia.

"Its nothing." Giulia snickers quietly.

"Okay..?" I adjust my self in his lap once more.

I hear him breath in really quickly. And he lets out a very small and silent sound. "Mm" I don't think Giulia heard.

"Are you sure your ok?" I ask, worried, looking back at him.

He has his eyes closed and his mouth closed tightly. As if he's restraining him self from something. "Mhm."

I feel something under me. It feels hard. Like there's something in his pocket. I turn to him again and whisper "is there something in your pocket?"

He looks at me, his face red. "Uhh... no?" He whispers back, nervously.

"Well I feel something under me." I move my butt around trying to get it to go away.

Alberto quickly covers his mouth and throws his head back. He exhales slowly. " c-can you p-please stop moving a-around?"

"oh, yeah, sorry. Was i hurting you?"

"N-no..." he moves his hands down to my thighs. He leans forward and rests his chin on my shoulder.

My face turns bright red again. I hear Giulia and her friend whispering and laughing. "Whats going on over there."

"Nothing.." They continue laughing.

Then I realized what was happening. With Alberto. "Uh.."I clear my throat. "Alberto?"

"Yeah."

"I don't t-think I should b-be on y-your lap an-anymore." I whisper.

"No, baby, its ok. I like you just where you are." He smirks at me.

I think he knows I know- wait baby? I feel my face go red, really red. Giulia stops laughing and looks at me worried. "Are you ok, Luca?"

"U-uh y-yeah, im f-fine, why do you a-ask?"

"You just look really red."

I laugh nervously. Alberto moves me around in his lap to get more comfortable. And at that point, I felt it. I accidentally make a small sound. "Mm." I smack my hand over my mouth, and Giulia looks at me. "Luca, you don't sound fine."

"Oh ye-yeah I'm just t-tired." I say, my voice straining.

"Uh, Okay?" And continues to whisper with her friend.

Massimo hands us our food. "Trenette al Pesto, enjoy. What happened here." He looks at us confused.

"Well th-there were n-no other seats, so al-alberto offered to sh-share." I said nervously.

"Oh, alright." He sits down.

Alberto puts his hands back on my thighs, his chin still on my shoulder. He moves around again, causing me to throw my head back. I smack my hands to the side of his legs.

"Luca, I don't think-" Giulia tries to talk but I interrupt her.

"I'm f-fine I just, uhh, g-got a pain i-in my stomach."

"Yeah..."

He squeezes my thighs. I turn and whisper to him. "Alberto..."

I see him smile. He likes teasing me. I look at him angerly, my face red.

I start to eat my food. Or try to. Alberto makes a small movement. I try not to make any sounds.

I hear Alberto make a small laugh. "Shut up." I whisper to him. My face becomes red again.

I try to hurry up and finish my food.

"Whats the rush?" Amelia asked me.

"N-nothing im just hungry."

"Oh, ok."

I finish my food and run upstairs to Alberto's room.

ALBERTO'S POV

Luca finishes his food and runs upstairs to my room and slams the door.

I get up from the chair.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Giulia asked, confused

I look at her annoyed. I go upstairs and knock on the door. "You ok, baby?"

He cracks the door open and peaked out. I could see his face was red. He grabbed me by my shirt and throws me in the room. He slams and locks the door behind me. "Stop calling me that." He sits on the bed. He crosses his arms.

"What happened down there."

"Bro, you! Why couldn't you sit still?"

"Well, thats your fault, you started it!"

"No you did! You told me to sit on your lap!"

"You moved around first. So.." I shrug.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to get hard!"

"Yeah.."  i sit beside him on the bed. I look into his eyes as he looks into mine. "But you liked it." I smile at him.

His face goes bright red. "Yeah but-"

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" I take off my shirt.

"Well, I don't thi- hot damn." He looks at and puts his hands on my abs.

I smirk at him.

"When did this happen?" He blushes and looks up at me.

"When you were gone."

"Wow." He quickly pulls me into a rough kiss.

I pull him closer to me and put my arms around him.

I pull away to breathe. He quickly pushes me down on the bed and sits on top of me.

"Luca-"

He starts to grind on me. I put my hands on his waist. He holds onto me by my shoulders.

I hear him moan, as he looks up with is eyes closed. He starts to go faster. "l-luca." I moan.

He bends down and starts to kiss me. I quickly pull away from his lips. He looks at me confused, then I start to kiss his neck. He moans more, as he continues to grind.

There's a knock on the door, but its locked so we continue. I stop kissing his neck.  "Y-yes?" I try to say without moaning.

"Is everything ok?" Giulia says through the door.

"Oo, uh, y-yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Mm ye-yeah just g-go."

"Ok?"

Luca smiles down at me, moaning again. I starts to unbutton his shirt. Once I finish, i take it off and throw it on the ground.. he's gotten stronger too. I look and see he's getting hard. I smile. I get up off the bed and stand up. He looks at me confused, and disappointed. I pull down my pants. His face lights up he smirks at me. I pull down my boxers, revealing my hard cock. He gets off the bed and gets on his knees infront of me. He looks up at me (asking for permission) and I quickly nod my head. He smiles as he starts to stroke it. I throw my head back, silently moaning. Luca looks at me with a mischievous look on his face. I smirk at him knowing what he's gonna do.

LUCA'S POV

I look at Alberto while stroking his cock, he smirks at me. I put my mouth on it going up and down slowly. He starts to moan a bit louder. I gradually went faster and faster.

"Ooohh, Luca- im gonna c-cum." He moans again.

I stop sucking and continue stroking his dick. I open my mouth and I move my hand faster. He bites his lip looking down at me. I smile, going faster.

Soon after I go faster and he cums in my mouth. He looks down as if he's proud of me. I look up at him as I swallow it down. He smiles and puts his hand on my cheek.

He bends down and starts to kiss me. He grabs me standing me up. He tugs at my shorts (asking for permission) "mhm" I hum, still kissing him. He quickly pulls my shorts and boxers down. He sits .e down onto the bed and kneels infront of me. He spreads my legs apart and starts caressing my risen member. I start to moan he looks up at me with his glowing green eyes. He starts to go faster.

"Mmmmh a-alberto..." My face tensed up from pleasure.

He smiles at me then puts his mouth on my cock and starts bobbing his head up and down. I moan once more, but louder.

He stops for a second. "Quiet down baby." He smiles at me. He continues where he left off.

"A-alberto im gonna c-"

"I know."

My hands make their way to his hair. I lightly start to pull. I hear him make a small sound, he likes that. I moan again. "Mmph."

I unexpectedly cum into his mouth. He pulls away, an looks up at me as he swallowed. "Thanks baby." He smiles at me.

"Thank you" I wink at him then lean down to him and kiss him.

He stands up and puts his shorts and boxers on. I stand up and do the same. I put my shirt on, without buttoning it, and he just doesn't put a shirt on. Before leaving, I out my hand on his chest once more. He laughs. "What?"

"I love you." He laughs again. He bends down and kisses my cheek. I out my hand over the spot he kissed it and ge grabs my other hand. We both head downstairs.

We see Giulia and Amelia at the table talking. "And I don't know i just thought it was suspicious that they kept-oh- hey boys."

"Hey Giulia" Alberto looks down at me and winks.

"Uh, where's your shirt? And why are you holding hands? And why were you guys up there for so long?"

"I don't want to where one and none of your business."

"Uh.... but i heard- nevermind."

My face becomes read. "Y-you heard what?"

"Nothing, come sit. We were about to play a game."

"Uh, ok." We go sit down and I sit on Alberto's lap again.

"You know you can sit in papa's seat, he's not playing?"

"No, I know."

She smiles.

"What?"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

(2244 WORDS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.