Unable to feel warmth.|Katsuk...

By tinglykneecaps

One day when katsuki Bakugo was bullying izuku he felt incredibly cold but thought nothing of it. As he was w... More

Inspired By
How it all began.1
Rules.2
Dorms.3
Not a chapter
Moving Day.4
Warmth.5
He agreed.6
Continue?
Day out + Cudlding .7
Hospital Again .8
Dismissal.9
Unable to feel warmth.10
The accident.11
The reveal.12

Tysm

1.6K 19 0
By tinglykneecaps

Tysm for 100 reads!!! It means so much to me that you guys are reading my books and even decided to give it a go!! I didn't think my story would get anywhere but seeing that over 100 people read it means so much to me!! I know to some of you 100 reads may not seem like a lot but to me it is so once again Tysm for all the support I've been getting from just reading my shit posts, voting for them and even commenting that you enjoy it makes my day! I hope you guys have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night and that you are doing well!!

BAIIIIII xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 40
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
2.4K 38 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
70.7K 2.2K 10
[Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou] - Katsuki Bakugou is aggressive, depressed, and just tired of being alive. He struggles to hide what he is truly f...
91.6K 2.5K 24
Will the class of 1A ultimately be able to save their Demon Prince from their father or will they fail? What will happen when a certain human called...