My Mafia Husband (P.JM)

By BoxyTaehyung

You are YN and got married to the biggest mafia in Korea, Park Jimin. He loves you, cares for you, and is ver... More

Chapter 1: First impression.
Chapter 3: Family gathering.
Chapter 4: Married.
Chapter 5: Anger issues.
Chapter 6: Shot.
Chapter 7: Discharged.
Chapter 8: Recovered.
Chapter 9: Regretting.
Chapter 10: Mood swings.
Chapter 11: Threatening.
Chapter 12: Strong shock.
Chapter 13: Still going on.
Chapter 14: Packing.
Chapter 15: Arrived to Dubaï.
Chapter 16: Going too far.
Chapter 17: Mission complete.
Chapter 18: Prooves found.
Chapter 19: Happy ending.

Chapter 2: Met each other.

7K 188 13
By BoxyTaehyung

2 DAYS LATER

AUTHOR POV

Now it was time that they both had to meet each other.

YN was a little bit nervous to meet him but Jimin was too much happy.

YN's mom came to her room then spoke as YN was sitting on her bed.

"YN, i think that you should get ready now. Jimin will come there at 6:30 PM and it's already 5:30 PM".

YN nodded while smiling slightly then her mom rassured her.

"YN i know you, don't be nervous. He is soon to be your husband so it's fine".

"Yes eomma, i know but this is natural so i can't stop myself from being".

YN's mom aka Mrs. Lee chuckled then went away after kissing YN's forehead.

Soon YN got up and went to wash her body.

After 10 mins she came out and went to her closet to look for a dress...

(This was the dress👇)

Then she went to do a light make up...

And lastly she made her hairstyle...

After preparing herself, she looked at the mirror for the last time then at the clock.

It was already 6:30 PM, she got up and went downstairs to wait for him.

She went to the living room and sat on the couch, then her parents too came after her.

They looked at her then gasped, YN looked at them clueless and got up.

"Is everything alright?".

Then Mr. Lee aka her dad spoke.

"Oh my god YN, you are so beautiful~~!!".

YN sighed in relief then thanked him.

"Thank you appa".

He smiled then suddently, they heard a horn outside of the house and Mr. Lee spoke.

"YN, i think it's Jimin, you must go".

YN nodded and bidded her goodbye before going out of the house.

As she stepped out, she saw Jimin with his hips resting on the car's door.

Her heartbeat increased while thinking about what will happen nextly.

She slowly went to him and stood in front of him, he looked up at her slowly and stopped by looking into her eyes.

He looked at her for awhile and got lost in her, he was just thinking that she was more beautiful in reality than in the pic.

He quickly snapped out when YN called him.

"Jimin!" "O-oh yes come please".

He opened the car's door of the passenger seat then let her enter in and she thanked him.

He quickly ran to the other side of the car, on the driver seat and sat down.

They both put on their seats belts and Jimin smiled at her before starting the car's engine.

He started to drive the car and the ride was silent until YN gathered her courage to ask him.

"Jimin?".

He hummed then looked at her but still did not stop himself from noticing her sweet voice.

"Hmmm, where are we going exactly?".

She asked him and he replied "In a restaurant, to have a dinner".

YN nodded and looked to the other side, toward the window.

Jimin looked at her then frowned, thinking that why she did not smile or got excited.

And as his curiosity was killing him, he asked her.

"Are you not happy about going there? If you don't like then let's go somewhere else".

YN shook her head while smiling.

"No Jimin don't worry, it's not like what you think. In fact, i'm happy to go with you there it's just i never went to a restaurant to eat...".

Jimin got shocked.

"YN, are you serious? Like you never went there?".

YN chuckled.

"I used to go with my parents when i was a little girl. But now that i'm a woman, i got more interessted in work, reading and all. If i get to the point is that i love to keep myself busy, like a kind of workaholic type, so i never had an idea to go outside and do an outing with someone".

Jimin got amazed by her personality and really impressed too.

"Oh i see..".

He smiled and she did too.

After 20 mins they arrived to a very luxurious and beautiful restaurant.

Jimin came out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for YN.

She came out while smiling to him, he smiled back.

Then he proposed her his arm which she accepted but was a little bit nervous.

He was quite confortable with her and she was happy about it.

But still, they met each other 30 mins ago so it was new for her.

They entered in and were greeted by the manager.

"Hello Mr. Park and-" he stopped when he looked at YN.

He did not know who she was and how to call her, so he looked at Jimin and he told him.

"She is my soon to be wife, so you can call her Mrs. Park".

The manager nodded.

"So welcome to our restaurant Mr and Mrs. Park, i will lead you both to your table".

YN blushed a little when Jimin called her Mrs. Park.

They both followed the manager which leaded them to a beautiful area.

There was no one because Jimin booked the whole area only for them.

There was a decorated table in the middle with a great view outside of the window.

"So enjoy please, the waiter will come very soon with the dinner".

Jimin and YN nodded and he went away after smiling to them.

YN looked around then approached the window after pulling her arm away from Jimin's.

She stood in front of the window and looked at the beautiful scene in front of her while smiling slightly.

It was not a usual thing for her, it was rare for her to come to such places.

She really loved it, but just the fact that she kept herself so much busy, she forgot that there's a lot of beauty in this world to see yet.

Jimin looked at her every movements then approached her from behind and back hugged her.

She got startled a little bit then sighed in relief after hearing Jimin's voice.

"Did you like it?"

He asked in a whisper tone while resting his chin on her shoulder.

She nodded "Yes i really love it, it's so beautiful".

Jimin smiled then turned her around and grabbed her by her waist.

She was a little bit shocked by his behavior: He was way already confortable with her.

"It's not as beautiful as you".

YN smiled shyly then replied.

"Thanks, you too, y-you are looking good".

Jimin pouted cutely.

"Just good?".

YN chuckled at his cuteness.

"I mean you are looking handsome too".

He smiled widely "I know".

YN laughed then said "So shall we sit?".

Jimin nodded and made her sit on her chair then sat in front of her.

He suddently asked.

"YN do you mind if we exchange our numbers so we can talk to each other?".

She nodded and took out her phone before they both could exchang their phone numbers.

Soon the waiter too came and started to serve them, but suddently the glass of water slipped from his hands and the water fell on YN's dress.

The waiter quickly apologized.

"I- i'm sorry Mrs. Park, i'm extremely sorry".

He bowed then YN spoke.

"Oh no it's fine don't worry it's just water so-".

"Are you serious?! Look at her dress, it's all dirty now!!".

Jimin cut her off by yelling at the waiter.

YN flinched badly then looked at him.

She looked at the waiter who was shivering because of his anger.

YN grabbed Jimin's hand and he stopped yelling before looking at her.

YN looked at the waiter.

"It's fine you can go, don't worry it happens with everyone so don't be ashamed".

She said while smiling and the waiter thanked her then went away and she looked back toward Jimin.

"Jimin, it's ok why-" he again cut her off.

"But YN, look what he did he-" she shushed him.

"Ssshhh, now it's fine it's just water, not a big deal. Let's just eat the dinner, hmm?".

He sighed then nodded and they started to eat.

After sometime they finished to eat and they talked alot.

Jimin paid the bill then they went out of the restaurant.

He drove Y/n back to her home.

When they arrived YN spoke.

"It was really nice to meet you, thank you for today".

Jimin smiled.

"It's okay, no need to thank me. I also enjoyed spending my time with you".

YN smiled and was about to get off from the car but Jimin grabbed her hand, stopping her.

She frowned then looked at him "What is it?".

Jimin was a little bit nervous to ask that but still did.

"Hmm i wanted to ask you something...".

"Yes...?".

She asked curiously and he breathed out deeply before speaking.

"YN, are you happy to marry me? I mean is it a forced marriage for you?".

YN smiled in awe after seeing his nervous face.

"If you want to know the truth, then the truth is that when my parents told me about me getting married to you, i was quite shocked and nervous. I was nervous while thinking if you will be a good man or not. I was not so sure about my response which was yes because i never met you before today. And today after meeting you and knowing you, i'm not regretting my decision at all. In fact i'm really happy, so yes i'm happy about this marriage, and about me being forcing, this is not a forced marriage for me. For me this is an arranged marriage who will maybe turn out to be a love marriage very soon, i mean i hope so".

Jimin just looked at her then suddently hugged her which froze her on her spot.

"Thank you for accepting me...".

He said in a whisper tone.

YN slowly moved her hands toward his back and hugged him back.

She pat his back and he pulled out from the hug while smiling to her.

They soon bidded their goodbyes and went to their perspective houses.

TBC❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Devil By 22_97j

Fanfiction

120K 5.3K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
178K 4.9K 31
Y/N has to marry her bully because of her parents company was about to close. So she unwillingly need to married to Park Jimin. Jimin treat Y/N badl...
11.4K 298 37
Park Yn a childish girl gets married to an ice cube yes Kim Taehyung a very cold mafia is her husband. Yn's brother jimin is also a mafia but he acts...
137K 4.1K 28
You and Jimin are best friends. You laugh have fun and despise the same things. You both fit together so well like two peas in a pod. Your amazing hu...