freaks | steve harrington | b...

By energetichufflepuff

where one with a skateboard and a sarcastic attitude meets the other with pretty hair and fallen popularity. ... More

*|.main characters.|*
*|.playlist.|*
another day, another pain in the ass - 001
halloween - 002
adventures in babysitting - 003
deep conversations - 004
the junkyard fight - 005
come together - 006
pulling it all together - 007
amigos - 008
the upside down - 009
the summer of 1985 - 010
the code - 011
erica, the new member - 013
the russian base - 014
drugged, or whatever! - 015
the truth about kat - 016
the final battle - 017
*|.read book 2.|*

spying - 012

917 15 2
By energetichufflepuff

the bell rang rapidly.

there's only one person who does that: erica sinclair, who is lucas' sister. god she's annoying.

"i'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl please." she sassed.

"no. no more sample today." robin chuckled.

"why not?"

"because you are abusing our company policy." i pushed through the back room's door with my butt.

"where's the sailor man?" she looked behind robin for steve.

"sorry, he can't help you. he's busy." robin turned around to the translation book.

"busy with what?" erica sassed.

"spy craft." i smiled. i left robin to deal with erica, while i walked over to steve and dustin trying to hide behind a bush.

"did you find anything?" dustin asked steve.

"i guess i don't know what i'm totally looking for." he said.

"evil russians." i responded while squatting down.

"yea exactly. we don't know what an evil russian looks like." steve rolled his eyes.

i took a walkie talkie.

"tall, blonde, not smiling. also look for ear pieces, camo, duffle bags, that sorta thing." dustin said.

"got it." i responded.

"right, duffle bags." steve said.

i started walking around the middle of the mall to help look for evil russians. i looked back over to steve and dustin, and they were fighting over the binoculars.

steve shoved dustin down, and he landed where the extra walkie talkie was.

mine made some static noises, then i could hear everything the boys were saying. i guess dustin didn't realize he was sitting on the button.

"oh you've gotta be kidding me!" steve shouted.

"what?!" i asked through the radio.

"andra coby is talking to that meathead mark lewinski!"

i rolled my eyes, and kept searching without being suspicious.

"dude you gotta focus. just give me the binoculars!"

the boys fought for them again.

"oh jesus christ, whatever happened to standards?! i mean lewkinski never even came off the bench!" steve kept complaining.

dustin managed to get the binoculars from steve.

"dude, you really are the worst spy in history, you know that?" i spoke.

they didn't hear me...

"and i don't know why you are looking at girls anyways. you have the perfect one over there." dustin spoke.

i pretended i didn't just hear that.

"stop." steve looked away.

"kat! kat! kat!"

"stop..." i whispered, but they either ignored me, or they still couldn't hear me.

"kat! kat! kat!"

"enough! even if, she isn't even my type. she's not even in the ballpark at what my type is."

i felt crushed.

"what's your type again? not awesome?" dustin asked.

"thank you. for your information, she's going to college soon, and she's weird. she's a weirdo, and she's hyper. i don't like that she's hyper."

i felt my blood boil as steve was talking.

"and she did choir, that's a bad look, and she was in the high school av club. no." he finished.

my heart was racing. i felt anger and pain inside of me.

"now that you're out of high school, which means you're technically an adult, don't you think it's time to move on from the primal construct such as popularity?" dustin asked, while looking around.

they still don't realize i can hear everything they are saying.

"ok, primal construct? is that some stupid shit you learned at camp- no- nothing?"

"camp no-WHERE, and it's shit i learned from life? instead of dating someone who you think will make you cool, why not try and date someone who you enjoy being around? like me and suzie."

i had to jump in and say something. "oh suzie? yea like 'hotter than phoebe cates,' yea that suzie."

they didn't even look at the radio. they still don't know.

"let's think about it: how did you score that beautiful girlfriend of yours? oh yea, with my advice." steve said. "because that's how it works henderson, i give you advice, you follow through. not the other way around, alright peabrain?"

i rolled my eyes at him, and i was being serious about it. i was still wondering around, trying to fit in, when the walkie talkie spoke.

"target acquired!" dustin shouted.

"where?" i asked.

"10 o'clock. sam goodies."

i looked by the store, and there was a tall blonde guy with sunglasses and he was carrying a duffle bag.

"give me that!" steve snatched the binoculars. "oh shit! duffle bag."

"evil russian!" the boys said in sync.

i met the boys at the escalator, and we were chasing the man.

"slow down." dustin said.

me and steve quickened the pace.

"we're losing him." i said back.

"you're getting too close!"

steve then bumped into some random guy.

"watch it dickwad!" the man shouted.

the man we were following turned around and without thinking we had to act like we weren't following him.

dustin went to the phone that was next to him, and i grabbed steve's face, and pulled him in for a kiss.

once i saw the man turn back around, i let go of steve's lips, and continued to follow him.

he walked into the jazzercise place. "alright everyone. listen up! i just have one question for you. who... is ready to SWEAT?!" he didn't sound russian, he sounded american. the man wasn't carrying any weapons, he was carrying a boom box to play music. he turned it on, and started thrusting his hips.

the women in the place followed his actions.

steve and dustin were so mesmerized, that i just rolled my eyes, and walked back to scoops ahoy.

once i got back, robin was sitting on the counter drinking a milkshake, and holding the notepad with the code on it.

"hey, did you get anything new?" i asked walking over to her.

"yea. the next part is 'a trip to china sounds nice, if you tread lightly.'"

then, a knock came on the hallway door in the back room.

"could you get that? i gotta take this order." robin leaped off of the counter.

"sure." i walked to the back door, and opened it.

"delivery for you."

"thank you."

the delivery guy was dropping off a few boxes of extra cups, spoons, and plastic boats.

i looked at his shirt as i was signing off on the paper.

the logo on his shirt had a silver cat.

that made a spark in my head.

"have a nice day." he said.

"yea, you too." i said back.

after he walked away, i thought to myself:

silver cat.

"silver cat. silver cat!" i grabbed the notepad robin was holding and ran to the middle of the mall. i stood on the fountain looking around at all of the stores. "a trip to china sounds nice..." i said to myself. i was looking for anything to do with china or the chinese. i found the chinese restaurant called imperial panda. "a trip to china sounds nice! if you tread lightly..." i looked around for anything to do with the word tread, and i found kauffman shoes. "if you tread lightly! when blue meets yellow-" i saw the big clock, with blue and yellow hands. "in the west." i smiled. i just cracked the secret russian code.

"kat!" steve shouted.

he and dustin walked over.

"what are you doing?"

"i cracked it." i said.

"cracked what?"

i hopped down from the fountain. "i cracked the code."

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

when the mall was about to close, steve, dustin, robin, and i snuck outside to the roof above the mall.

we found the delivery drop off sight, and we were waiting for the company to drop off any deliveries.

"look for 'imperial panda' and 'kauffman shoes!'" robin shouted.

it was pouring rain, and it was kind of hard to hear everyone speak in a normal voice.

"there's boxes with that whistling guy, 10 o'clock!" dustin pointed.

"what do you think is in there?!" i shouted.

"guns, bombs-"

"chemical weapons!" robin said.

"whatever it is, it's being guarded."

"great! that's great!" steve put his hands over his face.

the big door opened.

"hey! what's in there?!" i asked dustin.

he held the binoculars closer to his face. "it's just more boxes!"

"let me check it out." steve went to grab the binoculars, but dustin wouldn't budge.

"no i'm still looking!" he shouted.

"let me see! hang on!" after steve screamed that, the guard with the gun looked up at us.

"shit!"

we leaned down under the railing so they couldn't see us.

i didn't realize that my hand was gripped to steve's.

he noticed too, and i unhooked my hand from his, because i was still mad at him for saying those things earlier.

we managed to get away, and escape back into the mall.

"well i think we found your russians!" robin exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 394 37
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨�...
38.4K 405 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
64 0 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
7.8K 155 31
in which daisy hastings moves to hawkins, indiana, expecting her new life to be boring, but a certain party changes that. stranger things 2-4 f!oc...