๐–  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•‹๏ฟฝ...

By snowflakethehybrid

๊งdemon slayer various x demon reader๊ง‚ (y/n) a demon but not just any type of demon, she already conquer the s... More

ฯ„ะฝiเธ—gs ฯ„ฯƒ ะบเธ—ฯƒฯ‰ ะฒั”ฦ’ฯƒrั” rั”ฮฑโˆ‚iเธ—g
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–
1. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
2. A แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด Uษดแด‹ษดแดแดกษด
3. ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
4. (ะฃ/ษณ) ิƒฮนฮฑษพแƒง
5. ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ÿผ. ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•
7.๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ
Muzฮ›ะ› ะšล‚ะ‘utsujล‚
9ฬท.ฬท Tฬทhฬทeฬท sฬทmฬทeฬทlฬทlฬท oฬทfฬท eฬทnฬทcฬทhฬทaฬทnฬทtฬทiฬทnฬทgฬท bฬทlฬทoฬทoฬทdฬท"

10.ฦฌั”ะผฮฑัฮน ฦŠั”ะผฯƒฮท ฮฑฮทโˆ‚ ฮฑััฯƒฯ‰ ฦŠั”ะผฯƒฮท

885 30 8
By snowflakethehybrid

warning: the next scenes will have violent, and gory scenes so please process with caution!

Holes in the shape of circles were on the wooden wall as paper seals fall to the ground " AHA-HA-HA! Just like what Yahaba said, a structure appeared in a place that didn't have anything there before!" the temari demon laughs with her Temari balls on hand "You got my clothes dirty with dust" the other said dusting his clothing but making the eyes on his hand swell and veins form around it "anyways Susamaru...should I say that the way you handled this was immature..." he said his hand pointed at her "or too simplistic you got it dirty, you know." Susamaru said before turning to the big hole on the wooden wall " You're so annoying it was all thanks to my handbells that we were able to find this place so soon, okay? I want to play a little bit longer and your clothes aren't dirty, you're such a neurotic guy." she said a smile on her face ' A hand-ball...!!' Tanjiro thought as he holds Nezuka and (y/n) close ' Just a handball thrown by that woman was able to destroy the house to this extent...!!? Tanjiro look at Susamaru "AHAHAHA found you! found you!" she repeated herself before her eyes landed on (y/n) backside she could see her (h/c) to (f/c) hair.

"oh she's here too! this will be so much fun!" Susamaru said laughing, Yushiro holds Lady Tamayo closer looking at Susamaru annoyed 'This woman...one of Kibutsuji's underlines?!' raising her hand and ball in hand before throwing them with so much force that it bounces around the remaining wall destroying and denting it Tanjiro holds Nezuko and (y/n) closer to him.

The ball bouncing then came closer to Yushiro that "Yushiro-san!!" Tanjiro screams seeing that the ball had hit Yushiro's head exploding it and blood splattering and falling to the ground Tamayo holds Yushiro's headless body "...Nezujo!! carry the unconscious woman in there to a safe place outside!!" Tanjiro said to Nezuko "it's too dangerous we have a basement take her there" Tamayo interferes as the Temari balls keep bouncing from the wall and sending dust and destroying everything "go Nezuko!" Tanjiro said as Nezuko carefully from the Temari runs to the unconscious woman to bring her to a safe place.

(y/n) just look at Sasumaru uninterested "Ahaha! I killed somebody. Hm?" standing in front of Lady Tamoyo is Tanjiro katana in hand 'she has a noticeably different smell than the demons I've faced in the past...!! Is it because she's really strong...? A heavy scent...just sucking it into my lungs feels heavy!!' sweat forms on Tanjiro forehead "The demon hunter with the earings on your ears...that's you right? and she's here too" Susamaru said bouncing her Temari balls ' So their target is me and (y/n)?!' Tanjiro eyes widen, (y/n) calmly stand up from the floor "hisss" hissing sound came behind her as Yasu tail swinging from side to side and teeth bearing at Susamaru "Tamayo-san please get to a place where you are able to hide!" Tanjiro looks behind him to Tamayo "Tanjiro-san please don't mind us, and carry on with your battle. we will be fine even without your protection." Tamayo said before glancing at (y/n) "because we are demons."

the Temari balls fly back to Sasumaru, (y/n) could hear when Sasumaru catch it she could hear a ringing of bells 'Even if I avoid that handball, it will still turn toward me" Tanjiro thought as Sasumaru threw again both Temari to Tanjiro at full speed 'Full focus breath of water seventh style Drop Ripple Thrust, Curve' Tanjiro performs a fast and accurate stab to the Temari forming drop wave pattern around the Temari.

' Going from the side with the sword in a curving trajectory to pierce the handball in order to decrease its momentum? Hmph.' Susamaru looks at the pierce Temari "!?" the Temari then suddenly shake making Tanjiro look at it and then the Temari just hit him on the forehead. 'How can this handball still move?! an unnatural turn occurred as well when it struck Yashiro-san but this isn't a special curving around ball...what is this...' a sudden movement then called Tanjiro "(y/n)! watch out!" the Temari ball was going to her and before it could hit her she transforms to ink ╏1╏'luckily (y/n) dodge that...' Tanjiro sigh "Ack-" Tanjiro look to see Yahaba as his foot on the ink "so they called this the ink demoness you sure go up to your name," Yahaba said and grind before twisting his foot making (y/n) groan before she moves under him to put some space she transforms back to a more human form before dusting off her sleeves and glaring at Yahaba.

"oh...did I make the ink demoness angry, oh sorry" Yahaba laughs not sorry at all making Yasu hiss "and what with this flee bag?" Yahaba looks at Yasu, the cat looks angry at the demon and then sharpens his claw and scratches him "ouch the hell?" Yahaba looks at his leg to see a scratch mark "stupid animal" he kicks Yasu in witch (y/n) catch him, "Hisss" Yasu hiss at Yahaba and (y/n) pat his head.

With Lady Tamayo, she was holding the headless body of Yushiro. The headless body then begins to grow, veins and flesh growing "La..." a voice whisper catching Tanjiro and (y/n) attention "Tamayo-sama!!" Yushiro scream as his head begins to grow back "I...I said this before, haven't I? from the very beginning I told you we shouldn't get involved with that demon hunter! my blindfold technique is still imperfect! You know this, don't you?! just hiding the stricture, the presence of beings, and the smell won't wipe away the existence of said beings themself! The more people that are hidden the more chance of Kibutsuji picking up on the traces we leave behind!" the only thing Tamayo could do was keep silent at Yushiro's words. 'The demons closed in on us so fast, that I didn't even smell them before they attacked..I see, so this was because of Yushiro-san's blood demon arts. ' Tanjiro eyes trail to Yushiro who was almost done regenerating his head, eyes popping from the flesh on his face and hair appearing in his head he screams "I hate people coming to interfere with the time you and I spend together! I hate it so much! I despise such people! I despise them with passion! it unforgivable!" finally with his head back, he bares his teeth.

(y/n) turn to the demon and putting Yasu on the ground "Ahaha!" throwing her orange kimono revealing a small sash that covers her chest and upper abdomen and four more arms. " What are you talking about? so fun! so interesting! I will allow you the glorious death of dying by the hands of the twelve demon moons." she laughs but (y/n) only furrow her eyebrow '...' she looks at Susamaru but didn't see any kanji number on her eyes 'Twelve demon moon?' Tanjiro ask "They are Kibutsuki's personal servants!" Tamayo screams and (y/n) down one of the arrows from Yahaba attacks ending beside Tanjiro as she got prepared to fight "Now let's play! until the night ends! until your life ends!" Susamaru smile and throw 6 handballs at them at high speed luckily Tanjior dodge them by ducking down and (y/n) turning into an ink puddle, the handball destroying everything on their path and bouncing of the wooden house one of them even hit Yushiro shoulder drawing blood as he protected Tamayo.

' If I use my technique here, I'll cause Tanjiro-san and (y/n)-san to be caught within it...If I want to make Yushiro transform into combat mode, I still need some time to prepare...' Tamayo thought clutching to Yushiro.

"clanck"

"clanck"

"clanck"

The sounds of Tanjiro katana hitting the handball sound the air, (y/n) on the contrary was dodging the handball but her eyes were different blood-red eyes look through the fox mask as the handball came t close grassing her fox mask and almost destroying it 'too close for my liking' she thought dodging one again one that was directly going to her head but it turns again to her only for (y/n) turn back to a puddle of ink.

' If I slice them with my sword, then their power decrease..but even so they are still able to hit me. there are two different scents of blood. there are two demons in total I'm able to figure out their position as well from the smell...however--' just as Tanjiro dodge the ball turn back to him 'Even without striking anything, their trajectories are able to change in mid-air!!' one again Tanjiro uses his katana to pierce the handball as the handball splash with blood 'I can't hold on any longer...I don't have the chance to cover for other people at all!' (y/n) with her Mangekyō Sharingan everything seam to move slow but even with her Mangekyō Sharingan, some would graze her forming little scratches on her clothing and skin. ' This is getting annoying I can't even get my brush out or write anything without anything hitting my back' (y/n) grans as one hit her back 'I got distracted'.

"Hey, moron demon hunter! If you can see the arrow patterns, you will know which direction they will be traveling! just avoid the arrow patterns like that fox mask demoness╏2╏!!" Yushiro yells half his face cover by his own blood "arrow?" Tanjiro turns to look at Yashiro " Seriously, you can't even see them?" Yushiro put his hand on his white kimono "I'm going to lend you two my sense of sight!" Yushiro then threw a paper making it flew to Tanjiro forehead and (y/n) shoulder, the piece of paper glow forming mark-making Tanjiro eyes glow while (y/n) touch the piece of paper '...' she keeps quiet before jumping up dodging another handball 'Demonic Transformation' (y/n) form change her horns showing more and a split forming on her forehead but been cover by her fox mask and baring her teeth.

'I see it!! so the handball is following the arrow pattern...and moving on this at to strike!!' Tanjiro and (y/n) could see the handball with many arrows moving to them "Yushiro-san thank you! I can see the arrow patterns now!" Tanjiro then dodge the arrow he could see backing away as (y/n) twist and turn her body in midair dodging any arrow that came too close to her 'I'm not going bad to that horrible man' a handball then hit the side of her fox mask making it fall to the ground and as it falls the giggle of the bell is the only thing she could hear, eyes widen and with fast reflexes, she catch the falling fox mask before hugging it 'Damn it' she put it on her hakama and jumps away from the arrow that strikes the ground below her.

As Tanjiro dodge Nezuko just came out already finish from leading the injured woman to the basement. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro turn to her sister "Nezuko let go outside take care of the demon up in the tree!" Tanjiro order making Nezuko nob understanding before they run outside, (y/n) seeing this turn to a puddle of ink and appear outside with them "(y/n) be careful!" the handball came behind them returning to Susamaru arms.

Nezuko knowing what she must do jumps into the air to one of the trees "I'm the one you want to take on!" Tanjiro with katana in hand got prepared for battle, (y/n) quickly grabs her special brush from her sleeves "Yasu" (y/N) call to her cat as he came to her side barring his teeth and claw "The demon hunter wearing hanafuda-like earings... and the ink techniques demoness...no questions." Susamaru said "I'm going to bring that head of yours to him and bring her back" smiling at them she squints her eyes at them. (y/n) quints her eyes back as veins forms around her eyes turning to a white color 'Byakugan' she has change her eyes to look through the tree "Yasu help Nezuko look for the other one" Yasu following her orders jump to the tree claws hitting the word and his head looking from side to side looking for the arrow demon his master orders him.

"What fun this is!" Susamaru laughs before throwing her handball at them, Tanjiro grabs (y/n) hand and runs around as the handball follows them jumping from the ones that hit the ground before running to the side of the building, the handball hit the wall 'Nezuko, how much longer?' Tanjiro holding (y/n) closer look at the damage "Tanjiro I can try summoning some creature I just need you to cover me for a little" (y/n) voice broke Tanjiro from thinking "hm" Tanjiro nob as her hit the ground with a soft thump, (y/n) immediately with her brush begin to write as Tanjiro cover for her hitting the handball as if they were baseball.

"虎 (Tora)" was written on the floor meaning tiger as she finishes writing circles forming around the word before glowing the ink fly to the air as (y/n) concentrate at the word before it changes forming a white tiger "attack" (y/n) point to Susamaru "Oh seeing the ink demoness own demon art is quite a blessing I can't wait to bring to back to him" she laughed "come at me then, let see what you got" she dodge the claws of the ink tiger sending her handball at the tiger but before it could hit it the tiger turn to a puddle of ink and appearing by Tanjiro side and clawing one of the handball that was going in his direction "watch you back, don't get distracted" (y/n) pat Tanjiro shoulder "but...As long as I'm here I'll...protect you..both of you" (y/n) said glancing at Tanjiro.

At the tree, Nezuko and Yasu were seen jumping from tree to tree trying to look for the arrow demon finally they spot them and Yasu was ready to give him a scratch for hurting his master. Running to him Nezuko twists her body and kick him but the arrow demon protected himself with his arm but not for long because Yasu with his claws jump at him and pierce his arms with his claws, continuing this Nezuko and Yasu attack him making him gra¿oan from the pain and with the handball with Yasaha losing focused on the handball the arrow begins to disappear to ashes.

'There gone!' but there were still handballs going to them 'Water breathing...third form, flowing dance!' Tanjiro with his katana infuse with water cut through the handball cutting them in half 'well done Yasu...Nezuko' (y/n) thought "Shiroi (meaning: white) attack" the white tiger then runs to the demon same with Tanjiro and both of them cut the arms of the demon "Miss Tamayo, are these two demons closely related to Kibutsuji?" Tanjiro asks looking at Tamayo who has a hand clutching her side of the face, blood trailing from her forehead look at them from the holder of the wooden house.

"Most likely" All of them look at Sasumaru Yushiro standing beside Tamayo, Tanjiro with his katana on his side and Shiroi bearing their teeth, and (y/n) was looking at the cut arms on the floor, black smoke was coming from them as they disintegrated leaving nothing behind "Ahahahaha you think you're going to extract blood from us? I don't know what you're scheming" Susamaru looks at the ground before placing at Tanjiro Hazel eyes looking at him "but I won't allow you to do anything to displease him!" veins cover her face surprising Tanjiro "If you think you can extract blood from us Twelve Demon Moons, then have at it!" Susamaru turned to Tanjiro in which (y/n) fastly turn to ink and appearing in front of Tanjiro with sharp claws and Byakugan in her eyes.

"Watch your back!" Yushiro warned them "Don't let your guard down for a second! If those two really are Twelve Demon Moons, then they're undeniably more formidable than any other demon you've killed until now!" (y/n) gave a glace at Tanjiro who holds his katana firmly "right! understood!" looking back at Susamaru (y/n) could see she doesn't have a kanji number in her eyes 'As I expected she didn't look familiar at all the last time I was there..' (y/n) then feel something move her hakama looking at what it was Shiroi was nudging her side "I see...alright you can go back now" the white tiger then nods back at her before turning to an ink puddle 'I haven't used my ability a long time I'll say I'm a bit rusty...' (y/n) looks at the ink puddle closely sink to the soil only living a damp ground behind.

"Watch my back, don't let my guard down for a second, undeniably...until now...Right! I'll do my best!" Tanjiro grips his katana tightly "(y/n)-chan be careful too" Tanjiro stands beside (y/n) in which he got a nod her head back at him "Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro turns to Tamayo "Let's use those three as decoys and escape!" Yushiro point at them in witch Tamayo looks at Yushiro surprise her face becoming white this made Yushiro act quickly "I'm just kidding!".

Back in the tree, Yahaba felt two presence nearing him and block Nezuko kicks but as he blocks he felt claws pricking his hand " Don't stir up dust like that and look what you did stupid cat so filthy!" the eyes on his hand then snap close this made Nezuko eyes widen as she was dragged down, Nezuko timidity holds Yasu close to her.

Back with Tanjiro and (y/n), they look at Susamaru laugh before her cut arms then regroup rapidly 'She grew new arms in such a short time! She can regenerate way faster than those Final Selection demons!' Tanjiro thought looking at Susamaru grabs her handbells. "I'm going to bring that head of yours to him and I'll bring her back even if she doesn't like it!" Sausamaru declares Tanjiro was sweating while (y/n) just narrow her eyes at her.

Then a shadow covers them making Tanjiro snap looking up it was Nezuko with Yasu on her hold "Nezuko!" Nezuko falls into Tanjiro bringing him down with them, Yahaba then jumps down from the tree "Now then, why don't you three die at once?" throwing a handball at then Susamaru said, (y/n) look at the handball heading to them and with a blink her eyes turn red as she grabs all of them and moves them somewhere, dust came flying to the air as the dust clear she could see a crater on the class they were falling back she puts them down safely "Thank you (y/n)-chan, are you okay, Nezuko?" Nezuko then looks at Yasu who looks at her before then turns to look at (y/n) "..." both of them look at her as if they were waiting for something 'What do they want now?' (y/n) sweatdrop at them "...I'll give you headpats later..?" (y/n) said and in an instead (y/n) could see their eyes turn to star for a moment.

"Hey, Demon hunter! red eyes demon woman, you get rid of that arrow man first! We'll take on the Temari woman with your sister!" Yushiro calls them "Understood!" Tanjiro then looks at her sister " Nezuko, whatever you do, don't push yourself too hard." Tanjiro said to her, Nezuko look at Lady Tamayo stumble to stand beside Yushiro in her eyes she sees her mother with her youngest brother Rokuta in tears, her eyes widen before slit form on her eyes, standing up and letting Yasu free from her hold who immediately jumps to his owner's shoulder. Tanjiro and (y/n) direction were on Yahaba while Nezuko on Susamaru "I'm counting on you" then all three of them runs to their opponent 'I swear...I'm going to extract their blood!' Tanjior runs to Yahaba who just stand there while Tanjiro was running (y/n) was preparing for a mother ink summoning, with her paintbrush, she quickly wrote on the ground "カラス (meaning: crow)" the letters been visible before the word glow and out came many crows "distract" (y/n) points to Yahaba as the crows fly to her order 'If it means the medicine will be perfected even a minute sooner, I'll gladly fight any demon! I'll fight and win!' then everything went black the sound of the ink crows disappear to Tanjiro only he could see Yahaba in front of him and a very transparent line form from the katana to Yabaha neck 'There it is! opening threat' everything seems to slow down to Tanjiro.

"What a grimy little urchin you are and that woman's own ink from those creatures are dirtying me, all of you stay away from me!" Yahaba hand-eye close and the thread that Tanjiro see snap surprising him 'The thread snapped!' below Tanjiro was an arrow pointed the other direction he was running making Tanjiro swing fail just by a little "and all of this crow...perish!" arrows came flying to the crows like thread been bonded together as if they were mapping a theory connected before all of them explode sending ink everywhere staining everything that was close "ugh stupid ink creature" was what Tanjiro hear before been throw to a tree hitting his back "guh!"

(y/n) look at the puddle of ink that was on the floor then something came flying to her "now it's your turn" she hears Yahaba said but before it could get closer she just turns into a puddle of ink before repeating again "damn it woman just stop turning into an ink puddle will you!" Yahaba hand-eye slow as the arrow who had Tanjiro moves arrow hitting him with everything it hit, Tanjiro following it like a ragdoll been throw around, (y/n) in change was downing the arrow from touching her, red eyes concentrated looking at the direction of the arrows. Back with Tanjiro, he was still thrown around "Ouch! this hurt! I mean this really...it seriously hurts!' Yahaba hand eyes close again as Tanjiro was thrown again into the air as the arrow keep moving him so high up in the air, (y/n) could see some ink was slattered on Yahaba's clothing 'I can try to exploded the ink but I first need this arrow to stop trying to hit me...' she dodges another arrow beside her 'this is getting annoying just when I escape from that horrible place I'm been hunted to be dragged again to that place!' she dodge another 2 arrows before turning to puddle of ink 'Ink Clone Technique (Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu)' the ink puddle turns to two, one moves behind Yahaba without him noticing the other resurface to be a clone of (y/n) as a decoy to have his attention on trying to get her with his arrow.

'This demon woman is very fast at doing the arrow!' Yahaba said before smirking ' but she won't dodge for long' an arrow pierce "(y/n)" stopping her as "she" look at it surprise before many came piercing her body as blood splatter from the stab before...it turns to an ink puddle 'it not her?!'

Yahaba then feels someone's hand on his shoulder and the sensation of something hot surrounding his body"ink explosion" Yahaba looks behind to see her 'Wha-!?' the ink-stained in his clothe begging to glow before an explosion happens covering the whole arena with black smoke, Tanjiro who was high in the air then feel the arrow disappearing but everything around him was black '(y/n)-chan must have fought Yahaba! why is there smoke everywhere?!' Tanjiro could feel himself falling very quickly the smoke was clearing up and with what little Tanjiro could see he was nearing to the ground 'a move! unleash a move to blunt the attack! eight forms, waterfall basin' Tanjiro change his form with his katana going to swing to the floor and ones it collided water gush from his fall making Tanjiro land to the ground marking on the ground from sliding from the fall, Tanjiro was panting looking around seeing a dent on the ground "(y/n)-chan?" he looks but could see where she was or Yahaba "I'm surprised of your power ink techniques demon" a voice said coming out of the tree it was Yahaba his cloth were a little charted from the smoke "I almost couldn't dodge it" the ink puddle

"..." Tanjiro feel a pat on his shoulder looking to his side it was (y/n) half her face almost charted, her pale skin red and bloody and he could see the flesh "(y/n)-chan...." Tanjior whisper looking at her face who didn't bother and wasn't showing any expression of pain that half-face was almost destroyed and was just flesh and bones "don't worry about me..." her face was regenerating but he could see at a slow pace "it'll take some time to fully regenerated at the moment" Yasu then cames beside her one of his leg missing and one hole was his eye was suppose to be "Yasu you stay here you done enough" Yasu jumps down to the ground before curling up and licking his missing leg as it slowly regenerates.

On the other side, the smoke was clearing up, and Susamaru smile "that ink techniques demon really just blew up damaging half her face huh?" she laughed before throwing her handballs to Nezuko who dodge it by jumping around, the sound of running caught there attention Yushiro was running to them before he completely disappears surprising Yahaba "He vanished?" looking at he was running to her she the feel someone hit her side, tumbling from the hit that keeps coming at her she tries to protect herself but she could see where the hit was coming before falling to the ground, Yushiro appears in front of her looking down at her "You hurt Lady Tamayo! I'll never forgive you for that!" Yushiro angrily said pointing at her.

The name mention by Yushiro catch the attention of Yhaba "Tamayo? Hey, Susamaru, the one over there...Wouldn't that be Tamayo the fugitive? What a great souvenir she'll make!" Tamayo clutch her hand from where she was looking "Is that right?" Susamaru slowly stands up handballs on her hands before looking at Tamayo before throwing the handballs at Nezuko and Yushriro who run from it. "idiot!" Yushiro screams noticing Nezuko turn to the handball "You mustn't kick it!" Tamayo warned her but like the time slow and handball was coming closer before...Nezuko tries to kick it only for it to slice her leg clean making her fall face-first to the ground.

Seen this Susamaru runs to her and kicks her making Nezuko fly to the hole that was in the house beside Tamayo who looks at Nezuko worry "What fun this is!" the handball bounce beside Nezuko cut leg blood on the floor and the sound of bells every time the handball move "What fun this is! I like kemari, too!" the handball then was caught by Susamaru who look t Yahaba "Yahaba! Will five heads be enough to take home?" Yahaba then turns to Tanjiro, (y/n) and Yasu "No. we're taking three the demon hunter, the fugitive, and the ink techniques demon" Tanjiro with his hand outstretched to be in front of (y/n) look at Yahaba and katana pointed at him."We have no use for the other two" (y/n) half injure face was almost done regenerating just needed a little more time.

Inside the house, Tamayo was tending Nezuko bleeding leg 'Nezuko...the bleeding isn't stopping instantly. she's recovering so slowly.' Tamayo looks at the blood that keeps falling from Nezuko's leg before taking out a syringe with a substance inside it. "Ths medicine will help heal your leg right away, all right?" Tamayo looks at the syringe before injecting Nezuko, in Nezuko eyes she a ¿w her mother tending her wounds making her look at Tamayo in a trance.

Back outside Tanjiro was protecting (y/n) giving her time to regenerate 'What should I do?' Tanjiro thought his katana was shaking and pointed to Yahaba ' I can't lose no matter what (y/n) has put herself in danger getting half her face blow! but even if I can see the opening three, it won't be easy to slash him! any move would be pointless unless I can land my blow in the opening with pinpoint accuracy! If I'm off by even a little, the move won't be nearly as potent! He'll only change the sword's direction using his arrow skills! and I hate to say it,' Yahaba outstretch his hand the pupil of the eye who was shaped in an arrow pointed up 'but those eyeballs on his hands are creepy! thought I hate to say it!' the eye then close and arrow came behind Yahab all pointed to the direction of Tanjiro and (y/n) "(y/n)-chan!" the one mention stand up before dodging the arrow coming her way her face fully been recover "don't worry about me, I'll be alright, worry about yourself at the moment!" Tanjiro dodges another arrow 'The speed of this arrow! It's not going to disappear until it hits us!' Tanjiro jumps up from another arrow flipping his body backward 'and I can't slash it with my sword!' Tanjiro tries to slash the arrow but the arrow bended to the slash ' the instant the blade touches it, I'll get blasted away in the arrow's direction!' and just like that Tanjiro was thrown to the arrow direction hitting his back with a brick wall, making Tanjiro katana come out of his hold.

'What should I do?'Tanjiro seeing an arrow coming his way quickly moves a little making the arrow grab his haori instead and falling to the grown, (y/n) was still dodging the arrow before one of them wrap her wrist stopping her movement, seen this she tried tugging her hand back and seeing another coming nearing her seeing this she quickly turns to a puddle of ink escaping from the hold of the arrow and the one that was coming to her, (y/n) as an ink puddle quickly moves zig-zagging to Tanjiro and reappearing.

The eyes in his hand close and an arrow forms moving to Tanjiro and wraps itself around his arm "It's all going the way I wanted it to! Your arm's going to get twisted right off!' Yahaba said the arrow pupil pointed to his left, Tanjiro look at his arms before running to a tree up and jumping spinning in the air surprising (y/n) the arrow liberating itself from the force, Tanjiro then falls to the ground beside his katana and grabs it and turn to Yahaba "So, you eluded it by spinning in the same direction as the Kouketsu arrow? Damn monkey!"

' I can't take much more of his attacks! I gotta strike back! I gotta change the arrow's direction without touching it directly!' "It's about time for both of you to die!" Yahaba outstretches his arm and the eyes close 'Adapt your moves!' Tanjiro runs to Yahaba, (y/n) look at where Yasu is seeing an arrow getting closer to him making her eyes widen quickly she runs to Yasu picking him up and jumping up dodging the arrow, with her levitation powers she floats in the air before looking at Yasu who was sleeping and saw that his leg was fully regenerated.

Tanjiro clutches his katana in his hand 'First, use the six form to envelope the arrow!' memory of the time he cut the swap demon came to mind, the time he twists his upper and lower body, creating a whirlpool of air that cuts anything caught in it. 'then use the footwork of the third form...to close in on him!' Tanjiro keeps running dogging any arrow that came to him 'Twist!' twisting his body two arrows were trailing behind him 'envelope! Twisting Whirlpool, Flowing Water ' the arrow that was coming to him then got caught up in the whirlpool making Yahaba groan and try to move the direction of the arrow 'My sword's so heavy!' Tanjiro holds the katana harders as the arrows try to change the direction 'but...second forms modified horizontal water wheel!' Tanjiro swirls horizontally hitting Yahaba cutting his head off the beads falling to the ground.

—————𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 -—————-

On the manga panels came out Tanjiro, Nezuko and (y/n)"Those are some powerful demons!" Tanjiro said "Those Temari and arrow combination attacks are giving me so much trouble! are you okay, Nezuko, (y/n) almost half your face was only flesh and blood are you sure you okay?" Tanjiro turns to his sister and (y/n) in which Nezuko hums with an angry face while (y/n) nodded back at him.

Tanjiro turns to the front with a smile on his face" Today, I have a Taisho secret for you about those demons! Those two, Yahaba and Susamaru, met for the first time today. I hear that they became friends chatting with each other on their way here." Tanjiro said smiling and cupping his hand to his mouth "I can't believe how much in sync they are when they only just met! Well, we can't let them beat us! Nezuko, (y/n)-chan, let's practice our teamwork!" Nezuko in return hum while (y/n) nodded at him but then regretted it later "Fist form!" Tanjiro said outstretching his arm behind him Nezuko then copied while (y/n) just keep looking at them and covering her face.

"Second form!" "hum hum!"

"Third form!" "hum hum hum!"

Tanjiro laughs looking at Nezuko "looking good Nezuko!" Tanjior smile while (y/n) just smile at the Kamado sibling behind her hand "aw (y/n) you didn't join us maybe next time?" (y/n) just patted Tanjiro's head "maybe next time..." this catch Nezuko attention "hum hum!" Nezuko outstretched her arm to her "alright you two" (y/n) patted Nezuko head getting hum from her in return. "Next, Episode 11. 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 I'm leaving the Temari woman to you! Let's fight together!"

Tanjiro said and then a curtain came falling down and covering the room and the cast and on bold later printed on it said.

—————-𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴—————-

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒

◐ ╏1╏: I did say bendy and the ink machine reference well (y/n) can transform to ink like bendy.

◐ most of the chapters writing are from the Manga but I'm also trying to look for the episodes so I can compare them and write them especially the fighting scene. (update: I found a website where I can watch the episodes if anyone wants it, it's crunchyroll!)

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒: Hello! it has been a long time since I update isn't it sorry for the long wait the past few days I wasn't feeling well but everything is okay now, so a couple of days coming up I'll probably won't be updating since exams are coming up and my 2nd trimester is ending so hope you will understand this that for all have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.1K 27
"We've been kept in the shadows for long enough!" (Y/n) Kibutsuji and Unika Kibutsuji, the oldest son and daughter of Muzan Kibutsuji. After the anci...
2.4K 140 5
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, y/n, a introvert who is quiet yet sarcastic, befriends tanjiro and his friends, which leads her to meeting many ot...
70.1K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
88.1K 3.3K 22
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she tries to survive and figure out how to...