The Tulip cottage

By nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... More

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning
Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Epilogue - Happily ever after
Update
Bonus chapter

Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead

291 25 0
By nandy1910

Author's Pov

Everyone was shocked but Manisha's facial expression was priceless.

The person who was standing near the doorway was VEERA.

"How did you come here?" Rishi asked Veera.

"By car." Verra said and shrugged his shoulders.

"How are you guys? " Veera asked everyone.

"We are fine but how did you come here within such a short span of time?" Arjun asked him.

"My lovely sister is in tears so how can I be patient so I came here." Veera said.

"It will take around 14 hours to come from Tokyo. How is this possible?" Shivani asked him.

"I am superman." Veera said and everyone glared at him.

"OK.. ok don't look at me like that guy's. Yesterday itself I came from Tokyo. I went to Bangalore to attend a function. I called Manisha when I arrived at Chennai Airport. So from the airport I came here directly. That's all." Veera said.

"When I called, Why didn't you tell me? Manisha asked him.

"I planned to surprise you." Veera said while grinning and Manisha looked at him sternly.

Veera moved towards Rishi and punched in his stomach.

"This is for hurting her." Veera said.

Rishi clutched his stomach.

"Hey, I'm your best friend." Rishi said.

"But Nikitha is like my sister so better be careful before doing something wrong." Veera said.

"Do you want him or shall we throw him out?" Veera asked Nikitha.

She giggled and said "Leave him Veera."

Veera smiled and patted Nikitha's head then he said "Good choice."

Nikitha nodded her head.

Everyone greeted him. Then finally Veera went towards Manisha.

"Darling... " He called her sweetly.

"What?" Manisha asked without any expression.

"Darling... this time I didn't do anything, don't get angry." Veera said with a fake cry.

Manisha giggled at his antics.

Veera pulled Manisha's hands. She fell on him like a thud. Manisha gasped at his sudden actions.

Veera hugged her tightly and said in her ears " I love you."

She muttered "I love you too."

"Ohh my God .. my poor eyes. Both of you stop your romance for the time being." Rahul shouted.

"We can't stop. If you don't want to see then close your eyes." Veera said while hugging Manisha.

After a while the girls pulled Nikitha to the room.

"Tell me." Shivani asked Nikitha sternly.

"So you wanted to know , how did I forgive him? " Nikitha asked.

Girls nodded their heads.

"Yes, we wanted to know. As far as I know about your character. You won't accept the apologies easily and you won't forgive easily." Shivani said.

"A few years ago there was a girl in Rishi's friend's gang. Her name is Gracia . One day after the Rishi's first year success party. She asked him to drop her at home. During the ride she tried to say something to him. But at last she didn't say anything and went inside her home. The next morning Rishi received a call from the cops. They informed that Gracia is dead." Nikitha said with a worried face.

Everyone was shocked.

Nikitha continued "She was ga.. gang ra... raped.... and killed brutally."

Nikitha couldn't continue anymore and she swallowed her words. A few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

Dipshi gave water to Nikitha.

"I read her case file. She was raped and killed by the most brutal way. The cuts.. the bruise .... God. I literally shivered while reading her file. They found a letter near her dead body.

"We killed her because she is in love with you. We also know that you too like her. That's the main reason we killed her.
We want you to suffer Mr. Rishi Raj. You will lose all your loved ones day by day.
Don't worry I will kill you in the end."

This was the content written in the letter.
Cops found Gracia's personal diary. They came to know that she loved him from their college days and she planned to propose to him at his first year success party. But she didn't do anything.

Gracia was killed by that Mafia gang." Nikitha said.

The room was silent. The girls took a few minutes to process everything in their mind.

"Cops couldn't find the culprits. Rishi was depressed as hell. It took around 3 months for him to move on. Rishi and his friends tried very hard to find that Mafia gang but all their efforts went in vain. Once they kidnapped Rithvi but Rishi found him on time or else.. "

Nikitha gulped and she couldn't continue.

After a few minutes to ease the mood Shivani asked, "So, he was worried about you and did everything to keep you safe and secure."

Nikitha nodded her head.
Shivani received a text from Rahul.

"Don't say this to Manisha and Nikitha. After lunch , come near my car with Dipshi."

This was the content in the text. Shivani was thinking about the text and after a while.

"OK come let's have the lunch." Shivani said and took everyone to the dining table.

Everyone started to have lunch. Nikitha couldn't move her hands so Rishi said "I will help her to eat."

Manisha said "No no no... we will take care of her. Don't worry."

Rishi smiled sheepishly and nodded his head.

"Darling, Rishi will take care of Nikitha so why don't you feed me?" Veera asked with a smirk.

"Maria aunty can you please bring that chilli powder." Manisha asked Mrs.John while looking at Veera.

Veera's reaction was priceless after hearing Manisha's words.

"I will eat by myself." Veera said and started to eat.

After lunch Rishi and Nikitha were sitting in her room. Manisha and Veera were sitting in Manisha's room.
Others went outside the Cottage.
Rahul , Sanjeev and Arjun were already standing near the car.

Dipshi asked, "Why did you call us?"

Arjun said in a serious manner "Guys , we need to know about Rishi. Like his character, attitude, sincerity, way of approaching things and last but not least, his love towards our Nick."

"Why?" Dipshi asked him.

"What kind of question is this? Nick is our best friend. Rishi loves her so it's our prime duty to know about him." Arjun said.

"OK.. okk" Dipshi replied.

"I'll agree with you but how can we find that?" Shivani asked.

"We will ask him to stay with us. What do you say?" Rahul asked Shivani.

Shivani thought for a few minutes and agreed to their plan.

"Why didn't you call Manisha for the discussion?" Dipshi asked.

"What if she says this to Veera? He will tell Rishi, so that's the reason we're not going to involve Manisha in this plan." Arjun said.

Girls nodded their heads.

"Ok then ,let's execute the plan." Rahul said.

On the other side in Nikitha's room.

Nikitha and Rishi were sitting on the couch.

Nikitha was leaning on Rishi's chest. Rishi placed arms around her shoulders and held her protectively while caressing her hair.

"I missed you so much baby." Rishi said and kissed her head.

"Is it true ?" Nikitha asked him.

"What?" Rishi was confused with her question.

"During the fight you said about Harish and about my friends." Nikitha asked.

"I was angry with you for not telling about Harish. But after hearing your explanation. I understand and I know about your capability. Then I wanted all your concentration on me but you were showing importance to your friends so I was a little bit jealous but now knowing about their love and care towards you. I feel jealous of you for having such sweet friends. " I said.

Nikitha was trying hard to control her laugh.

Rishi glared at her. "OK ok.. calm down." Nikitha said.

In Manisha's room.
Manisha went and sat on the bed.

Veera sat beside her and continuously looked at her. Manisha was texting.

"Don't stare at me." Manisha said while looking at her phone.

"I'm not staring, I am just gazing." Veera said.

"It's creepy." Manisha said.

"No, it's romantic." Veera said.

"My God Veera.." Manisha said and shook her head.

Veera took her phone and placed it on the desk. She glared at me. He pulled her hand and made her stand. She was standing in front of him and Veera made her sit on his lap. He hugged her tightly from the backside. "I missed you '' Veera said to her.

She held his hands and leaned her back on him.

"Did you miss me?" He asked her.

"Nope, I have my friends to entertain me." Manisha said and chuckled.

"Ok get up." Veera said in an angry tone.

"No, I won't," Manisha said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't need me, right. Then why are you sitting on me?" He asked her.

"I'm just kidding." She said with pout.

"Then did you miss me?" He asked her again hoping to get a better answer.

She turned towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much." She said and nuzzled in his neck.

Veera felt like flying. He cupped her face and kissed her in the forehead. They sat in the same position.

"Why didn't you inform me that you're coming to Chennai?" She asked him.

"I wanted to surprise you but at last Nikitha gave a surprise for everyone." He said and sighed.

"I was a little bit worried about her." Manisha worried

"Aww.. my darling don't worry. Rishi will take care of her. He's a very good guy." He replied.

"What about that Mafia gang?" Manisha asked with a worried face.

"We will take care. You don't stress yourself." He said.

Living room...

Afterwards Rishi and Veera decide to leave.

"Guys, we have to leave now." Veera said and stood from the couch.

"Why don't you stay here with us?" Rahul asked them.

"What?" Veera asked him.

"We will be staying here for 2 days so you both stay with us." Rahul explained.

"Yeah, anyway, the day after tomorrow is Nick's birthday so you both stay with us." Arjun said.

Shivani and Dipshi nodded their heads.
Manisha and Nikitha were looking at each other not knowing what was happening around them.

"Rishi?" Veera asked Rishi.

Rishi looked towards Nikitha.

"Ohh.. you're asking Nikitha's permission Haan?" Veera said mockingly.

"Shut up Veera." Rishi said.

"Let them go home now and come the day after tomorrow. They will be having lots of work, right." Manisha said hesitantly.

"No Darling we don't have any work. Right Rishi." Veera said and turned towards Rishi.

Rishi nodded his head.

'Ahh... this man will never understand my hints.' Manisha muttered.

"So you both stay with us." Rahul asked.

Rishi and Veera nodded their heads.
Manisha noticed the mischievous glint in Rahul's eyes. After sometime Manisha pulled Veera to a corner.

"I showed a good way to escape but you wanted to fall into the trap." Manisha said and sighed.

"What are you saying?" Veera asked her.

"My friends are planning to test Rishi." Manisha said slowly.

Veera gasped and said "God ... I am dead now."

"Don't worry. They're planning for Rishi only. So don't panic." Manisha said.

"So sad... my poor friend." Veera said and wiped his fake tears.

Manisha chuckled.

"How did you know about this?" Veera asked her.

"They told you to stay here right. That time I found it." Manisha said.

"Ohh...." Veera replied.

"Don't tell this to Rishi. I even wanted to know about his originality." Manisha said.

"OK.. I won't interfere. I know that Devil won't be involved in this so Rishi will pass the test soon." Veera said and laughed.

The Devil mentioned here is Nikitha.
Rishi told Jai to bring clothes for him and Veera. Rishi and Nikitha were standing outside the Cottage, when Jai came to hand over Rishi's things.

"Good evening mam ." Jai greeted Nikitha.

"Good evening JAI . how are you?"She asked him.

"I am completely fine mam but Rishi sir lost his mind for the past few weeks." Jai said .

Nikitha chuckled at his use of words. Rishi glared at Jai.
Rishi stayed in the first room which is next to the staircase and Veera took the second room.
It's around 4pm. Everyone was sitting in the living room and chatting about something. That time Rahul showed a video to Rishi.

That video was taken when Nikitha was driving Arjun's bike.

Rishi said "I have a better video than this."

He showed a video of Nikitha driving the RE bike. Everyone was surprised to see that.

"Hey you shortie. How could you handle that bike?" Veera asked Nikitha.

"Veera......" Nikitha dragged his name.

"When did all these things happen?" Dipshi asked Nikitha

"After proposing, he took me for a ride." Nikitha said.

Then she started to explain the things that happened there.

Nikitha's pov...

Flashback scene

We both were standing near a bridge to watch the sunset.

"Rishi..." I called him hesitantly.

He turned towards me and asked "What Baby?"

"Can I drive?" I asked him.

He was shocked for a second and asked me " You know how to ride a bike?"

"Yeah... Ajju taught me during our college days." I said.

"You can ride but not this one." He said.

"Why can't I ride this?" I asked him.

"Baby... we will buy a bike for you but I won't allow you to ride this one." He said adamantly.

"But why?" I asked him with a pout and made a puppy face.

"Baby, I am possessive over my belongings. Even I won't allow Rithivi to touch this. Do you know something... my men brought this bike from my home using a truck."

My God .....he's a possessive freak.

I shook my head and said "I want to ride now itself otherwise I won't come with you."

I said that to test his patience.

"Baby.. don't do this." He said.

I didn't budge and stood a few metres away from him.
After a few minutes he gave the bike keys to me.
I grinned widely.
The bike was too heavy but I managed.

I told Rishi to stand near a tree and started to ride the bike.

That time he took that video.

Author's pov

She said only about the first part. But her memories drifted to the second part of the bike ride.
Rishi sat behind her and told her to drive. She was riding pretty well but after a few minutes. Rishi hugged her from the backside for balance.

"Rishi , what are you doing?" Nikitha asked while breathing heavily.

"I'm just holding you." Rishi said with a smirk.

Nikitha couldn't concentrate on driving because of his proximity. So she told him to drive.

Manisha's pov

We all were talking. Maria aunty served coffee for us. Suddenly Rishi bro asked Veera. "Hey, play boy. How did you fall in love with Manisha?"

Veera smiled and I glared at him.

"Rishi don't make fun of him." Nikitha said.

"I'm not making fun. I'm just stating the truth baby." Rishi said.

"Nikitha, see him." Veera complained to her.

Here comes his lovely sister.

"Rishi...." Nikitha growled at him.

"Ow..ow..ooo my queen don't give that look. I'll keep quiet." Rishi said and raised his hands in surrender.

"Baby... do you know once upon a time he's a pro level play boy but now he looks like a love sick puppy." Rishi said and chuckled.

Nikitha closed her mouth to control her laugh. Others chuckled.

"Before telling me about myself, first look at yourself in the mirror, Rishi." Veera said with a smirk.

"First tell, How did my baby become your sister?" Rishi asked him.

"Hey Mister, my sister became your baby . Your baby didn't become my sister." Veera said.

I was like. 'What's happening here?'

Nikitha nodded her head.

"Ohh ok fine..." Rishi replied.

"Except for your own sister you will treat all other girls like your girlfriend but now you're acting completely different." Rishi asked him.

Veera turned towards me and said "You're right Rishi. But after meeting her, every girl became my sister. "

Everyone started to laugh.

"Darling......" Veera whined like a kid.

"OK ok... I know you're a very good boy." I said and rolled my eyes.
Everyone chuckled.

"OK.. come on tell me, how did you meet her?" Rishi asked Veera.

"Oh.. now the 2nd love story has started." Rahul said and sighed.

Omg... now everyone will start to tease me.

"I met my wild cat one year ago." Veera said.

Arhh.... I told him not to use that name in public but now he broke my rules. Let him come to the room. I'll see him there. How dare he?

I just glared at Veera but he didn't look at me.

"Where did you meet her?" Rishi asked him.

I thought about that day and smiled to myself.

Flashback:

Except Dipshi everyone was present on that day. We went to a pub to celebrate Sanjeev's birthday. Shivani and others were dancing on the dance floor. Nikitha excused herself and went to the washroom. I was sitting alone.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asked me.

"Cosmopolitan." I said.

"Just one?" He asked me and raised his eyebrows.

I smiled and said "Just one."

He nodded his head and went back to his work. I was just scrolling through my phone.

"Hey" a guy came and sat beside me.

"Hi." I said and raised an eyebrow at him, calmly asking what the hell he wanted.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked me with a flirtatious smile.

"I can buy my own, thank you." I smiled at him. Trying to be polite.

"OK.. how about dinner?" He changed the topic.

"No." I said sternly.

"Come on honey." He said and placed his hands on my knees.

I pushed it off.

"I said no." I glared at him. I don't like touching without my consent.

He stood up and came towards me.

"It's just a little fun." He placed his hands on either side of me .

"Back off."I warned him but he leaned in more.

"Leave the girl alone. She said no." The bartender said to him.

"Thanks. I can handle this." I gave a genuine smile and he nodded his head.

That jerk placed his hand on my knees and another one on my arms.
I leaned towards him.

"Remove your bloody hands and move back before you embarrass yourself."

I whispered in his ears. But he didn't seem to take my hint.

"Come on baby." He said and moved his hands towards my neck. I jumped from the stool and stood in front of him.

"Just go away, this is the last time I'm going to tell you Or otherwise I'll chop your .......... I think you can get what I am trying to say." I said with a smirk.

He was shocked to hear my words but he tried to touch me once again.
I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back. But he stepped forward once again. I raised my right hand and curled it into a fist and punched in his face.
The hit seemed to shock him but he didn't budge and once again he came towards me dangerously.

"You... b..." He started to say something but I slapped him and he fell on the floor.

After some time everyone came.
I narrated everything. Rahul fisted his hands in anger. But I assured that I am fine. Then we all went to have dinner.

Veera's pov

My memories drifted back to the day I met her for the first time.

Flashback

Chennai

It's Saturday night and I'm sitting in the VIP section of a pub.
I saw a guy disturbing a girl but I couldn't see her face.
I thought of helping her so I moved towards her table. I saw her saying something to him.
He just backed off . His face was horrified after hearing her words. What the hell did she say?
He tried to touch her once again. But she punched him. Wow... she is very strong.
Once again he came towards her. She just slapped him tightly.

He fell down due to the effect. I was shocked at her actions. That guy stood from the ground. His cheeks turned red and blood was oozing out from his lip. Her nails were scratched in his cheeks.
I saw her face.
My God, she is fierce.
Her looks showed.. Don't-mess-with-me.

'Wild cat.' I muttered.

Two Bouncers came and took him out.
After that 3 boys and 2 girls came towards her. I think they are her friends. She said something to them. One of the boys fisted his hands but she patted his shoulders. They all went outside. I moved towards my gang.

Flashback ends...

Author's pov..

"Soo ... this is how you saw her for the first time." Rishi said and chuckled.

"Yes.." Veera said and smiled.

"Mam.. do you want me to prepare for the campfire?" Mr.John came and asked Nikitha.

"Uncle, why are you calling me 'mam'? You used to call me by my name. Why this sudden change?" She asked him.

She was befuddled with his new kind of respect.

"Uhmm.. You're going to be Rishi sir's wife so it's my duty...." Mr. John explained. But Nikitha stopped him in between and said "Uncle.. I want you to call me by my name."

"But mam..." Once again Mr.John tried to say something but Nikitha interrupted and said "Uncle... what I said is final. No more if's and but's."

Nikitha said in an authoritative tone.
Mr. John looked towards Rishi. Rishi smiled and nodded his head.

Mr. John smiled and turned towards Nikitha. " OK.. Nikitha I will prepare for the campfire."

Nikitha nodded her head and said "Guys come we'll go and collect some twigs."

So they moved outside to collect the twigs and dried leaves.
Everyone was chatting and laughing in the backyard but one person was standing on the balcony looking at them with a rage.
Everyone was happy because Rishi and Nikitha were united except one person.

Anonymous pov 01

Person 1: "He came back to Chennai."
Person 2: "Good"

Person 2 was fuming in anger.

Person 1: "Your brother also returned."
Person 2: "Yeah, I know."

Person 1: "So.."
Person 2: "Let me start my game."

Person 1: "What's your plan?"
Person 2: "Just wait and watch."

Person 2 laughed wickedly.

Person 1: "Your brother loves her so much."
Person 2 : "I know."

Person 1: "But, why are you doing this?"
Person 2: "Because I want my brother back from her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 28.2K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
2.4K 195 21
They say when a devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified, for he will go to the depths of hell...
9.3K 298 32
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...