Raspberries || SovBrit Countr...

De Pangea_Phase

The human world can be a dangerous place sometimes. . I have only written this on Wattpad, nowhere else. ... Mai multe

See You Never
A New Friend
The New Life
Only A Little
Hung With Who
Two Crying Men
Tell Him No
A Nice Walk
What Lives North
Can We Hug
Give Him Back
We Can't Go
Crying And Laughing
Who Are You
You And Me
A Little Help
Pumpkin King Jack
But We're Together
Happy To Be
Dont Scream Darling
What Just Happened
The Good Truth
One Tall Lady
Yep We're Drunk
The Country Council
Great French Hound
Finding A Way
Who's The Villain
A Painful Death
Die A Virgin
The Feared Truth
Thats My Promise
The Flowered Tree
The Wrong Commie
A Russian Dream
Ottoman My Friend
The Mad Queen
Seeing The Dead
Agree To Disagree
Everybody's Gotta Live
This Wont Work
Petals In Snow
You Can Marry
Carry Me Back
A Weird Dream
Seeing Clouded Sheep
That Wasn't Expected
The Psychopathic Soldier
All You Had

The Great Truth

1.2K 35 420
De Pangea_Phase

Gore Warning

Not Really
------------------
.

The Communist didn't know what to do...

The blood was everywhere. And body parts were scattered around the floor.

He...
Da. Voice. You don't think I can see?
But why do you feel nothing?
I don't know...

Soviet looked down at the small Union who was curled up on the floor.

Why did he do this?

Britain had gone on a killing spree. He had murdered the whole entire family. Even the dog. It was a scene you'd see in some film, not real life.

The dog had been tied up to a tree by its collar. So it had suffocated to death.
The Father was cut up, his face was covered in cuts and sticks coming out of his eyes. His jaw looked like it had been ripped off. And his other body parts were everywhere, cut up as well.
The mother had had her skull and ribs crushed inwards. Her hands and legs were around the campsite.
One of the Brothers had been completely crushed. It looked like he had been slammed into the tree multiple times. You could tell because the tree had blood covered in it.
The other brother had their stomach cut. Alot of blood there...
And the sister had tufts of her hair ripped from her scalp. All of her teeth and her eyeballs were missing. Including her fingers.

CSA looked again, hoping it was gone. But no. He went back to throw up.

Soviet sighed and walked over to the Brit.
He could hear muffled giggling and crying from the man who still stayed in his little hug.

USSR sat down next to him, avoiding the blood. He put a hand on the man's shoulder, looking around at the bodies.

"Heya Brit..."
His voice was gentle again. Jack's giggling soon turned to sobbing.

"You want to get away from this place?"

USSR looked at UK who was shaking his head, still in his knees.

"Why not?"

It was silent for a long second. Britain sniffed and decided to speak. It was very muffled, but Soviet tried to listen as best as he could.

"cause...like it here...please?"

Thats all the Russian could hear. But he understood.

"Why did you do this?"

Britain started to cry even more.

Soviet was pretty scarred from what he had saw. Yesterday they were all laughing, now they weren't even breathing. Even the kids... It was horrible.
The Brit leaned onto the man, crying even more. He looked up at Sov.

He had a cut along his right cheek. So the humans were actually trying to protect themselves. Why didn't the other two countries wake up during this? Were they just really deep sleepers?

"They're still h-here..."

Britain whispered. USSR was concerned now, what does he mean they're still here? They aren't, they're dead...

The man started to laugh again.

This was something Soviet never expected from this Union. Starting off so innocent, now turning out to be a fucking serial killer.
A very gory one at that. And this probably wasn't the first time he had killed someone. He probably murdered hundreds, if not thousands of humans.

Now there was a serious question that needed to be asked. Why was he actually here? What had he done to get into this world?

"Come on Brit. We need to go..."
Soviet started to stand up. But the island grabbed his neck and pulled him back down. He wasn't strangling him...just holding him in a position that looked like he was trying to strangle him.

The Russian held onto Britain's wrists, not pulling him off just yet.

"They're free Soviet...they're free!"

Britain put his head onto the man's chest, crying even more.

"They're free!"

Soviet was so confused, he patted the nation's back. Looking around at the bodies again.

Maybe he see's something you can't.
He's different.
Yeah, he's a fucking Murderer!
Don't say that about him like it's bad, remember I'm here for killing someone too.
You're protecting him now?
He's not bad! Stop acting like he is voice. He's just different from everyone else we've met.
You should go back to the Germans. They're more trustworthy than this Psycho!
Shut up. Britain was right in the first place.
Britain Just Wants You For Company, He Doesn't Know What He's Truly Doing!
At least someone actually wants to spend time with me instead of USING ME!

USSR hugged the crying man. Trying to comfort him. Brit didn't know why he killed them...did he? He just wanted to. Because he felt like it was right. He was used to it.

They stayed hugging each other.

*

Britain stayed silent. The American was exhausted from puking continuously. And Soviet had many more questions.

They were now walking deeper into the woods.
CSA knew he should stay quiet this time. It was the right thing to do. Unless he wanted to be killed by Brit himself.

October was coming to an end...Halloween was coming up soon. Not like they would celebrate it. Which made Britain even more sad.

*

Even more silent walking. No one getting the blood out of their head.
The wind was getting even more violent.

*

USSR sighed. It was too quiet.

Britain looked at his tie on his arm. He decided to take it off, revealing a hole. It was still painful, but the blood had dried out finally. He wrapped the tie back on, tightening it even more.

CSA shivered in the wind. He was used to hot weather, not exactly this type.

It was quite a boring walk.

*

Nazi smiled at Schäfer and his new bow tie. It was a red one, and it suited the sheep very well.

The garden was perfect for a lone animal Schäfer's size. And it was full of bright fruits like tomatoes. Actually, it was just tomatoes. But different types.

Italy did love his tomatoes...

The wooly creature had made a perfect friendship with the boy. They both slept together, ate together, walked together and spoke alot to each other. Well, Schäfer speaking in Baahs and Maahs. The Nazi speaking mostly in English.

Italy was becoming to dislike the sheep though, and every other European. But Third always protected him, he loved him very much. And if anything bad were to happen to the sheep, Nazi would set out to hurt the one who hurt his friend. No one was ever going to hurt Schäfer...and Third promised that.

Italy called the boy for dinner. Like he was his dad or something. Surprise, it was spaghetti! And then lettuce for Schäfer. Because Nazi would have threatened the Italian if he fed the sheep anything that wasn't a treat.

The animal ate it all very quickly, and Third ate half a bowl before leaving it to go back outside.

FI stared at the half finished spaghetti. He took a deep breath before grabbing one of the spoons and throwing it at the wall with force. He started to curse and scream in Italian.

The German laughed as he heard this.

Wasted spaghetti. And Italy wasn't going to eat something that was already contaminated in foreign germs.

*

Soviet and Britain were alone again. Confederacy had gone to find wood, still trying to get them together.

CSA sort of knew Britain's little murder sprees but he never knew it was that gruesome. He shivered at the thought of it. Plus, that little girl was his friend...why did he kill her.
Guess that was karma for killing Britain's Human friend, the old lady that originally stayed in the cottage.

Britain was digging a hole in the soft and muddy dirt. Another use for his long nails.
USSR watched. He really needed to ask the Brit a question. Something he noticed that Britain was trying to ignore the whole time he was here.

But he couldn't help but smile at the British man's sudden change. Childish.

"Dig hole, dig hole, dig hole-"
He chanted. Repeating the words over and over like he was summoning something.

It was cute.

"Britain?"

"Dig hole, dig hole, dig hole-"

Soviet laughed.

"Jack?"

"Dig hole, dig - Yes Soviet? - hole, dig hole...DAMMIT NOW THE PATTERN IS FUCKED!"
He stopped digging and looked at the Commie in frustration.

"Sorry."

"You're helping me dig."

"Oh. Okay. Can I ask something first?"

Brit nodded.

"If you don't feel comfortable. Then just forget it. But I've noticed in the past that you never answered my question. Why are you here? In the first place...?"

UK's eyes widened, he looked down. Soviet nodded, realising that the man didn't want to tell him.

It was silent for a while.

"They believed they were dead. But I didn't realise. I was young."

Britain started off. He took a deep breath.
Soviet was listening carefully.

"I see that I was trying to do a good thing. It was a good thing. I told them that. I told them that they were free and happy. That they were there, laughing and playing around. But no, they just looked at me like I was a monster."

Brit closed his eyes at the memory. Trying to remember the truth.

"To put in more simple words...i had killed my family. I had killed the only people that loved me. My Brothers and my Father. Killed means something different to you. But freedom is how I like to say it. They were free. But the other countries never saw that."

"You - you killed them?"

"I freed them."

"What for?"

The island started to tear up.

"They didn't want it though. I...i did it for happiness. Knowing that they could do whatever when I was done. But they screamed. They were scared. I was confused...i didn't understand because I was so young. Fourteen years ago."

"Mind me asking who your family was?"

"My brothers were all older than me. Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, North... I would never forget their names..."

"North?"

"Northern Ireland."

"Ah. Alright...so you freed them?"

The Brit started to cry at the Flashbacks. The terror in his brothers eyes...

Sovi walked over and sat beside him. The Communist put a hand on the man's shoulder. He always did this to comfort him, because he didn't know what else to do. It Calmed Britain down anyways.

"You don't have to speak anymore."

"Sorry a-about everything. You...you've done so m-much. And I o-only h-hurt you..."

USSR realised something else with this man. He was very emotional.

"No okay. I didn't even listen to you."

"Mm...i-if I had m-made it c-clearer th-then none of th-this would have...h-happened."

"Hey. Let's not argue now."

"Mm. C-can you d-dig hole with m-me?"

"Of course I will dig holes with you."

Britain giggled and wiped his tears. He acted very childish when he cried.

The two began to dig the hole again, making it even more bigger.

*

CSA walked back with a few dried branches. It was hard to find something dry in this part of the woods, since the rain had dampened everything.

He looked at the two digging a hole. Soviet using a hammer and sickle, Britain using his hands and feet.

Chaos.

But it was nice to see them getting along.

The night was far, but they all set up a fire. The American being the one to light it, with a piece of flint and Soviet's hammer.

Britain asked why he even had a hammer and sickle. Soviet shrugged.

"Maybe because of my flag?"

"You don't even farm though. Right?"

Confederate questioned.

"Da. They're just helpful..."

The two English countries nodded.

*

Night had finally arrived. The American put more wood into the fire.

USSR sighed.

"Reminds me of home..."

"Noooo... I think it reminds me of arson."
UK explained. Everyone smiled.

Arson...

Brit made sure to not sleep next to Soviet. Soviet agreed. They all distanced away from each other, sleeping alone.

*

Later that evening...

Back in the trees...someone was watching them. They stared with curiosity...

Weird looking things.

.

------------------

"2016 words. Short but Its 1am. Hah. Cliffhanger again! I got to stop doing this.,,

"If you're reading in the future. Carry on with your journey. Or sleep!,,

"But no more until I get to Chapter 20"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

114K 7.1K 50
~Thank you for the continued love for this series! I was 13 when I began this book, and am now taking the time to go back to completely rewrite it, a...
4K 87 15
[!] this is abandoned and will not be updated again. [!] This book is a trigger warning in and of itself. Drabbles varying in length, unedited. Some...
4.2K 67 19
Eris Thornheaven, scorned daughter of deceased Molly and Alexander Thornheaven, lives a life only an outcast can achieve. A will to survive drives he...
1.1K 56 33
✨THIS BOOK IS MATURE✨❤️NOW YOU KNOW❤️ "I thought you would be good for me." "And I thought you would love me." "Well, then I guess we were both wron...