Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23

21

3.1K 54 58
By riddlesupremacy

|| The five stages ||

Alright, maybe I was possibly being a bit dramatic. Come on now writing the dark lord? The most powerful, ruthless, scariest wizard of all time.

Mattheo would murder me himself.

Come on Gaia, Mattheo must've had a plan he couldn't just up and leave everything that we had. Well technically speaking there wasn't much, besides me just being his fuck toy.

I mean, maybe he'd be back soon, telling me he found a way just for it to be me and him. Just the two of us, alone.

But I pushed that thought away, it was just me thinking about fairytales.

Things that can not exist.

So I lay there tossing and turning, giving all the pros and cons on what would happen if I followed through with this ridiculous plan. I would have to give up Enzo, Daphne, Pansy, Blaise, all of them. Would it all be worth it? Would it be worth it just for him?

**********************

"Gaia" I heard a faint voice say, but I was too half-asleep to open my eyes, "Gaia" the voice called out more urgent this time.

"Hmm?" That was all that I managed to say until I felt fingers run through my hair, almost as if these fingers knew my hair, where all the tangles were, and where all my soft spots were.

"I'll come back for you, I promise it." The voice whispered, a hot breath leading down my neck.

I sprang up gasping for air as if all of a sudden all the air in my lungs had gone. "Mattheo?" I called out in the morning air, to only be left to see nothing. I squinted my eyes, the morning light almost blinding me. "Mattheo?" I called out a little louder this time.

Rubbing my eyes, I rubbed the back of my neck, where I had felt a warm feeling.

It's just your imagination. I mean we were literally on the verge of writing the dark lord last night, it's normal to have a nightmare, or rather more a realistic dream about, your ex-lover?

Right?

"Mate, if you want to admit it or not, something is wrong with her," Blaise whispered loudly.

"Could you blame her? she was head over heels for him, and he just up and left her out of nowhere, with no expectation." Daphne defended and smacked his arm harshly.

"Screaming his name in the middle of the night isn't normal." Pansy, plopped on the couch snacking on cookies.

I heard every remark they said, from Daphne hitting Blaise for calling me out to Pansy going on about how I might be a death eater. Blaise wasn't wrong, it was the truth I will admit, but what got to me is how Enzo was just completely silent.

Or was he eve-

"Eavesdropping is we love?" Enzo opened the door for the both of us, giving me a cocky yet warm smirk.

All suddenly the room went quiet.

"Oh come on, continue. Keep saying how you believe she was a death eater. It's my favorite part." Enzo said as he took one of the cookies Pansy held still in her hand.

Oh, how I love Enzo.

"Or what about the part, where Blaise was getting on about how Mattheo was going to kidnap me, an interesting theory." I began as Daphne let a laugh slip.

"He would and you know it," Blaise argued with the rest of them.

"Pans, come on you have to agree!" Blaise shouted, as she just threw her hands up in a surrender-like motion.

For the first time in days, I could finally say I let out real laughs.

-

The back of my neck began to burn again, and itch. I rubbed it, wincing a bit.

"Everything alright?" Enzo asked his face fuller with worrisome

I smiled, "Would be if you could make me your famous hot chocolate." I begged with pleading eyes,

He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and just like that he was downstairs, and I smelled the chocolate.

I was just a bit curious, anyone would be that dream felt far too real. Nothings going to be there Gaia, you are just overreacting, I mean maybe Blaise is right.

It was eating me alive not to, I moved my hair to the side and looked at my neck in the mirror, to be met by a red-looking rash sensation.

Tell me if that's a coincidence or what?

Is Mattheo trying to tell me something? Is he in danger, better yet am I? It isn't even possible for him to reach me, I'm sure of it.

At least that's what I've told myself.

"One cup of Enzo's famous, hot chocolate for the lady." He smiled

"You are an angel," I said gulping down the hot liquid.

"That might be a little t-" He cut himself off seeing, that I had already chugged more than half of the liquid.

I blocked out everything he said. Is Mattheo trying to contact me? Or am I even sure it's him? Mattheo knew my weak spot is my thigh, he'd put something there if it was important.

"Theo's here." Pansy jumped in and squealed away.

Enzo and I shot a glance at each other, thinking the same thing.

Since when did Pansy Parkinson get excited to see Theodore Nott?

"Well, that's my cue." Enzo patted his lap before getting up to go,

"Wait, Where are you going?" I asked getting up also.

"Going to miss me are we?" He turned around picking up the blanket and wrapping it around me.

"In your wildest dreams." I smacked his chest, knowing he was right.

He leaned in to kiss my forehead, and caress my cheek, "Don't worry darling, I'll be back before you know it."

I felt a flutter, but nothing more.

MATTHEO ;

"Son, why was the muggle I ordered you to kill making such a fuss?" My father spoke, his voice aggravating me with every sound he made.

"Maybe she spoke a lie, or rather a truth he does not want to believe." Bellatrix giggled in my ear.

"Shut your filthy mouth, Bellatrix." I spat,

"That is no way to speak to your mother, dear." She clicked her tongue, "Crucio" She muttered

I fell to my knees,

The feeling was familiar, but I wasn't going to let her get the best of me, I held every sound in, every scream I wanted to let go, the feeling of knives plunging into every part of my body, over and over again. Deeper and deeper than the last.

"Enough." He spoke.

Walking up to me, using his wand to lift my chin. "Kill the muggle right now, or I will kill what you hold dearest to your heart."

"You wouldn't." I spat, anger coursing through me, He wouldn't dare to touch Gaia. Or have anyone go anywhere near her. I'd kill him with my bare hands if he ever got anywhere near her.

Bellatrix let out a giggle.

"Hm, maybe I'll have her turned into one of us instead if you'd prefer that." He walked away playing with his wand.

"I'd rather have her dead before she becomes one of us," I argued back.

"As you wish." He seemed rather surprised.

Bellatrix stayed quiet.

***********************

"Your back." The woman called out.

I ignored her as I tied her up.

"Please, listen to me. Gaia- She'll never forgive you. You, you can free me and I'll hide you and her, I promise I will. Just trust me, please. My daughter, if you do this the prophecy will come true." She shook to say her last words.

I tied the ropes even tighter and gagged her.

But I did consider what the muggle woman said, yes it was a nice lie. Gaia's mother is dead. This woman in front of me is a fraud. How dare she speak lies about my Gaia.

"Good thing, I'm not a man or trust," I said as the woman closed her eyes ready to meet her fate.

She sobbed into the gag, turning her head away from me,

Reminding me of Gaia very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 208 31
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction
73.3K 812 62
Short stories about the man who is my current obsession...Tom Riddle.
126K 4.4K 37
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š π–»π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Žπ—π—‚π–Ώπ—Žπ—… 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘™! π‘‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’-π‘“π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘›, π‘€π‘œπ‘™π‘£π‘–π‘ οΏ½...
961 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc