╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 14

9.8K 275 116
By aanime-slxt

A little bit of spoilers ig?

There will be pictures at the end of the chapter to show what the dress, and heels look like. As for the lingerie, y'all can use your imagination :)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Third POV

Eijiro chuckled, leaving the room whilst closing the door behind himself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku says on his bed, unable to process what Eijiro just said to him.

'H-He wants me to...to wear the lingerie..? And show it to Katsuki and himself...?' Izuku thought to himself, as he started to stare off into space.

But a knock at his door caught his attention, stopping him from staring off into space.

"Hmm..? Y-Yes..?" Izuku said from one side of the door, before opening it up.

When the door opened it showed Mina and Denki. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey babes!" Mina said coming into the room after Izuku stepped aside for them both to come in.

"Hey Izu baby!" Denki hugged Izuku, lightly scenting the other Omega in his pheromones.

"H-Hey.." Izuku tilted his head, " What brings both of you here..?"

"We want you to mister~ to go have a nice shower, and get dressed in this! Don't look at it, just trust us!" Mina said with a smile before turning to the side as her smile turned into a smirk.

"Yeah Izu! Well, wait in here if you don't mind!" Izuku slowly nodded his head.

"Okay.."

Mina handed the clothing to Izuku, before lightly pushing him to his bathroom, and closing the door behind him.

"Now hurry up babes! We wanna see what you'll look like!" Mina said through the door.

Izuku nodded his head before realising Mina couldn't see him.

"U-Uh o-okay!" Izuku then welcomed the door before walking to the shower, turning on the hot tap, waiting for it to get to the point it would burn his skin, before turning on the cold tap, waiting for the water to go warm.

Once the water was to Izukus likings, he stripped his clothing off, putting them into the hamper in the corner.

Izuku stepped into the shower, sighing as the warm water hit his back.

The Omegan dam then tilted his head back letting the water run through it.

Izuku then brought his hands to his hair, running his finger through it, making sure water went through every strand of hair.

Once Izuku felt his hair was fully wet, he straightens his head again, before reaching out for his strawberry scented shampoo.

He opened the lid before squirting a bit into his hand, right before placing the bottle of shampoo back down.

The dam then put the strawberry scented shampoo into his hair, rubbing it in well.

Once all of the shampoos were in Izuku then tilted his head back again, washing it out.

After all of the strawberry-scented shampoos was out of his hair, he tilted his head back up, whipping his face, making sure the water wouldn't get in his eyes, before reaching out for the also strawberry scented conditioner.

He let the conditioner set in his hair whilst he ran his slim fingers through it, getting all the conditioner through every strand of hair.

After a couple of minutes of the conditioner being set into the Omegas hair, he then tilted his head backwashing out the conditioner.

Izuku ran his fingers through his hair, making sure it was all out. When he knew all of it was out of his hair he then tilted his head back up, before reaching out for the hot tap.

When he gripped into it he turned it right, turning the hot water off, before doing the same with the cold water.

Izuku then stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel from the towel rack.

Izuku then looked towards the clothing Mina had told him to wear.

He first dried himself off before seeing a set of lingerie was there.

Izukus face flushed, wondering when they got it.

This was a black set with netting panties.

Izuku let out a whine of embarrassment before putting the underwear on and top piece.

He then grabbed, what seemed to be a black fitted dress.

Izuku pulled it out in front of himself to get the full view of what it looks like.
And it was something that was going to show off his curves.

The dam let out a sigh, before putting the dress on.

He turned to the mirror, to see that the dress was perfectly fitting.

The Omega then went to the bathroom door, opening it.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Mina and Denki who were on Izukus bed watching the large TV in his room heard the bathroom door open which got their attention.

They turned their heads towards the ban room door, seeing Izuku step out of the bathroom, with the black fitted dress on.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT DRESS FITS YOU SO WELL!" Mina squealed in surprise and shock.

"We did such a good job on picking the dress and lingerie." Denki nodded his head whilst crossing his arms, with a big smile as he let out happy Omega pheromones.

"U-Uhm... do I look... good?" Izuku asked looking off to the side.

"Oh, babes... you look fantastic!" Mina came up to the greenette hugging him.

"Yep, you look truly beautiful!" Denki then followed, hugging Izuku as well.

Izuku let out a small laugh.

Mina and Denki then pulled away from the hug.

"Ok now put these heels on!" Izuku looked at Mina to see her holding heels.

"Why do I need to wear heels..? It's the only dinner..." Mina shook her head.

"The bosses may be making dinner but we all normally dress nicely for it." Izuku made an 'oh' sound.

"Yup! Now baby put these heels on for us please~" Mina said handing the heels over to the dam.

Izuku took the heels out of the hands of the pink-haired beta, walking Over to his bed, sitting down and slipping on the heels.

Izuku then stood up.

"Shit.." Denki said under his breath.

Izuku and Mina tilted their heads to the side.

"You look so hot.." Denki said practically drooling.

"Denki! You have an Alpha! And he's an Omega like you!" Mina said sacking Denki across the back of his head.

Denki pouted, "I know~ but we could be a rare pair~" Denki winked towards Izuku, making the other Omega blush.

Denki giggled.

"Don't worry Izuku I'm loyal, I won't cheat on my sleepy boy for the world... But when you're in and when I'm in heat bet you're sweet ass I'll help you." Denki gave a smile and blew a kiss.

"Denki!" Izuku giggled at Mina.

The dam slowly nodded his head whilst biting his bottom lip.

"Sure... I'll let you help me during my heats..."

Denki and Mina's eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?!" Izuku nodded his head.

"IZUKU BABY ARE YOU SURE?!" Mina asked shocked.

"Yes... but I don't want to be a homewrecker for you and Hitoshi.." Mina shook her head.

"Don't worry babes, Alphas know that some Omegas like to stay with other Omegas during their heats. It gives them comfort." Denki nodded her head.

"O-Oh ah okay.."

"Now! Let's go~ I'm starving."

As of cue, a small knock came on the door.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the fourteenth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

GUYS JUST LETTING YALL KNOW I PROMISE THIS ISNT A KAMIDEKU.

I just wanted to add some spice so I might make them friends with benefits for when their heats come, but of course, it won't be for every single heat it will most likely be, one heat Katsuki and Eijiro have Izuku whilst Hitoshi will have Denki Ghent he next heat to come would be the Omegas together.

If you guys aren't ok with that tell me please ;(

here's what the dress and heels look like :)

Words: 1328

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 21.8K 42
Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on nowadays. They shine across the nation an...
49.4K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
212K 5.8K 50
Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented him from working any labour-intensive jobs...