šˆššŒš€š“š„ šŸ‘šŸ– - š²š›

By kaylakyzzz

ššš„š„ š²šØš® š”šššÆšž š­šØ ššØ š¬š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­ š¢š¬ š„šØšØš¤ š¢š§š­šØ š¦š² šžš²šžš¬, ššš§š šžšÆšžš«š²... More

š’š‘¬š‘¹š‘¶ - š’„š’‚š’”š’• ā€¢ š’‡š’†š’˜ š’˜š’š’“š’…š’”
šˆššŒš€š“š„ šŸ‘šŸ–
š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ.
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ.
š’„š’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ‘.
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ’
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ”
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ•
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ–
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ—
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸŽ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ‘
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ’
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ“
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸšŸ”
š‘¬š’‘š’Šš’š’š’ˆš’–š’†

š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ šŸ“

977 45 7
By kaylakyzzz

OMNISCIENT:

It has been a month since Kentrell's release. Kayla and Kentrell have seen each other every now and then but hey it's a small world right?

The last time they encountered each other was at the store where Kayla saw Kentrell in the sweets aisle looking and picking up the last blue packet of skittles. It was Kayla favourite type of skittles. How did he know this though?

Maybe they just had a lot in common?

They gave each other small talk every time they saw one another and kept it as a friendly conversation.

The problem was that Kayla didn't realise she was forced to see Kentrell. He wanted to see her every single day.

It is now the start of September, and Kentrell wanted to have her now. He was done being impatient.

Was it a risk?
YES.

But he was willing to take it.

*✲☆⋆

Driving his convertible along Kayla's neighbourhood he saw her coming outside of her apartment. To say she didn't look beautiful again.

He honked his horn, alerting the women of his presence. She looked around until her eyes landed on him. She gave a smile and wave and walked up to his car.

Kentrell bit his bottom lip watching her hips sway to side to side as she walked towards him. He signalled her to sit in his car opening the door for her.

"Hey Kentrell, I haven't seen you in a while. Well except the times we kept bumping into each other, seems we have a lot in common." She said chuckling a little bit.

"Yea it's a small world isn't it, but say let me take you out. Just to say thank you for helping me." He asked twiddling his fingers waiting for a response.

"Sure, sounds like fun." She replied smiling looking into his eyes as he looked away nervous.

He looked at her flashing his grills giving one those smiles that made Kayla blush under his gaze.

"Ima pick you up at eight, it's a surprise where we're going tho." He said making her giggle.

"Alright then I will get ready. Bye Kentrell." Kayla said. Kentrell took her hand and kissed it.

To say he will never get tired of kissing her soft hand, he couldn't wait to kiss her lips.

"Bye miss Kayla." He replied as she left the car. She gave another wave before heading inside her apartment making Kentrell drive off.

*✲☆⋆

It nearly the time for Kentrell to pick Kayla up for their, well, time out together. He decided to take her somewhere formal and special. He wanted to impress her.

Kentrell also bought her a watch for another way of saying thank you. It is similar to his one that he wears all the time. Looking at his flip phone he was thirty minutes early. Smoking a blunt he sat back and waited for time to hurry and pass by.

On the other side Kayla was getting dressed and still has not decided what to wear. Her hair was already in braids so that was the least of her problems.

She decided to keep it simple by wearing a white body con dress with some flat clear sandals as she didn't want her feet to hurt in heels.

Doing the final touch of her makeup it was ten minutes to eight which meant that Kentrell would be here soon. She grabbed her phone and wallet and waited patiently for Kentrell.

Kentrell saw the time and honked his horn a few times outside Kayla's apartment. Kayla came out after two minutes.

Kentrell licked his lips, as she never failed to impress him with her looks. She dressed modestly but still kept it formal at the same time.

"Hello Kayla you looked very beautiful." Kentrell said as he kissed the side of her cheek.

"Thank you Kentrell to say you don't look the same aswell." She said flattered by his compliment as he started the car driving towards the restaurant.

Comfortable silence filled the car, Kentrell with his eyes on the road and Kayla at the same time with Kayla on her phone waiting patiently for the two to arrive.

"Girls Love Beyoncé." Played in the background.

Once arriving, Kentrell opened the door grabbing her hand helping her out of the car, guiding her to the entrance.

"Mr Gaulden. It's a pleasure to have you and your partner here today. We are so lucky to have you here. Let me guide you two to your seats."

The two followed the waiter upstairs where they seated next to a window that highlighted LA streets and lights. The view was incredible.

"Wow LA looks so pretty up here." Kayla stated as Kentrell gave a head nod in response.

After ordering and enjoying their food, they both enjoyed each other's company. Small talk flowed through the room, listening to the conversations they both had with each other.

Kentrell listening to what she does even though he already knew, he wanted to show that he cares and that he is listening. Kayla showing the same when he spoke about what he does but not revealing too much yet.

Once they finished their meal the headed out the restaurant. Before Kentrell allowed Kayla to enter the car he grabbed her but the waist making her turn around to look at him.

"Kayla look I wanna say thank you. Without you I would be stuck ina cell with a bitch that can't keep her hands to her dam self, ANYWAYS, look I bought you something." He said looking into her eyes the entire time.

Kayla gasped at the sudden watch that was being placed around her wrist. "Kentrell I can't take this-."

"Please it's a present from me to you." Kentrell said. "Look we're matching."

She laughed whilst wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you."

"You welcome Kayla." They both looked into each other eyes then looking at each other lips. Faces both leaning into each other. She was hesitant at first, I mean they are just acquaintances or friends?

Both connected their lips into a soft kiss. It didn't involve tongue; it was too early for that. They both pulled away smiling at each other as Kentrell held the door open for Kayla to enter.

Driving back to Kayla's house, they both sat allowing the music which was playing, the beach by Giveon to flow through their ears.

"See your mom told you bout this side, it can ugly. I'm just a boy from the east side-." Kentrell sung along. "Do you love me." Kayla finished off.

Kentrell look at her smiling, "You like this song?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

"You have a nice voice Kentrell. You should still pursue rapping." She said. "I would shawty, but the life I live, it's too tricky and risky." He replied shaking his head.

A car that had tinted windows pulled up aside of them. Kentrell looked to the side and squinted his eyes trying to see who it was.

When the windows to the car rolled down, it was the same man, who took the photos at Kentrell's trial but this time instead of camera he had a gun pointing directly at him.

"Shit, umm. Kayla you trust me right?" He said speeding down the road while looking into her eyes. She was terrified right now. How is he driving whilst looking at her at the same time.

"DO YOU." He shouted raising his voice.

"What's going on Kentrell, who was that in the car and why are they after us." She said avoiding his question scared by his sudden change of tone and demeanour.

He kissed his teeth. He hated having to use his powers on her but this was the only time she would actually listen.

"Do you trust me?" He said looking deep into her eyes.

"YES, I TRUST YOU." She responded.

Once he was able to lose sight of the car, he headed towards Kayla's home. After an eventful night, he had to make sure that she was safe.

Both exiting out the car they headed towards the front door of her apartment. "Kayla if you let me inside quickly I can explain to you what just happened in the car." He said looking at her frightened face.

She was scared to let him in at first but then just opened the door allowing himself in. She sat down on her sofa as he took a seat next to her grasping her hands.

"Look Kayla their are people after me, and since you helped me become a free man their after you too and I know you must think I am crazy and stupid for dragging you into this but listen, I promise I will not let anyone touch if we are in this situation again."

"Kentrell. I don't know. What just happened in the car really scared me but somehow I have this trust feeling that you will protect me so, what do I have to do?" She responded.

"Your gonna come live with me for a while and ima make sure your good with the help of my friend ok, no one is gonna ever touch you. Your safe with me." He said looking at her. He kissed her cheek, waiting for her to responded.

"Okay, but on one condition. No secrets and being honest all the time." She held out her pinky.

He wrapped his pinky around hers and kissed it.

"NO SECRETS."

*

LONDON,ENGLAND.

Joe hurried into his bosses office. His partner who has been taking pictures of Kentrell and Kayla sent him the recent footage of the two together in the car. He also found out who she was.

KAYLA WATKINS:

Lives in Los Angeles, California.
24 Rosewood apartments
Age: 21
Birthday: ?
Ethnicity: Mixed
Job: Lawyer.
Married: No
-------------
He had all of this information about her ready to show his boss. He wanted to get rid of Kentrell once and for all.

"Boss look at this." Joe said sliding the information and picture to his bosses direction. A few minutes pass of them looking.

"I see he has her already wrapped in his arms. She looks familiar I don't know, but she does."

"Alright tell your partner to go raid her house he's obviously gonna be there with her. Hey he might catch them doing the nasty! Off topic but looks like Mr Gaulden ain't so smart now. Book a flight to LA. Now piss off."

Joe nodded his head and left the room texting his partner telling him what his boss ordered.

"Mr Gaulden you are one of a man aren't you. I wanna be like you. Getting a girl like you. Your powers aren't gonna stop me from killing you. Your business will be mine soon."

"Once that women finds out who you really are, you will be left alone. Again."

*

But boy was he wrong. Kentrell was always ahead of him. Ben was in London for the time being using his small partners to look after Kentrell's branches and warehouses. He knew what Joe and the boss was doing.

Once he heard that Joe was going to LA he knew this would be a perfect time to tell Kentrell.

Ben was smart he knew they were gonna cross paths sooner rather than later. He messaged Kentrell, "Joe is going to be on a plane to LA with the opp, they're coming for us."

Within five seconds Kentrell replied, "Well we're gonna be on a plane to London before they are. Remember once we got that business it's gonna be ours."

Ben chuckled, whilst stepping away from the bosses building heading towards the London trap to see how the business was doing.

*

MEANWHILE:

Kayla was with Kentrell on their way to his house. He explained half of what his job was and the dangers.

This sent her over the edge, but with Kentrells tricks she had agreed to go with him. From comfortable silence it went to pure awkwardness.

She told him to stay away from her and that obviously wasn't going to work.

Kayla frightened of his presence and Kentrell driving not really phased of what was going to happen. He just didn't want the women he loves to get hurt.

They reached his house which was modern mansion. It was in the forest with acres of land surrounding them. Kayla's mouth dropped at the sight, from her studio apartment to this it was a like a dream.

All this money from selling drugs?

Kayla didn't judge him but she knew there was more that he did. She was upset because he promised that there would be no secrets.

Walking towards the entrance, Kentrell carried her heavy suitcases. Opening the door, he let her in first resting the suitcases near the door.

"Is this all you?" She questioned looking around at the interior. Everything looked so planned out and organised. His house was cleaned and spotless. It was like a brand new house.

He nodded his head. "Look ima show you where you will be sleeping for now." He said grasping her hand leading her up the stairs.

For now?

She followed him, until they entered a room that looked amazing. A master bedroom. All white, she was surprised how it wasn't dirty.

Kentrell looked at her facial expressions and chuckled to himself. "Ima let you get settled down." He said as he exited the room but was stopped.

"Wait can you stay with me. I don't wanna sleep by myself, even though your not in my good books right now."

Kentrell was taken back, this time he didn't even use his powers on her. He nodded his head as the both undressed as she got into nightwear and Kentrell into his boxers.

"No looking!" She said laughing. Kentrell kissed his teeth but obeyed. Kentrell peeped her ass is so big mane.

She climbed into bed, with Kentrell as he brought her closer hugging her waist as she rested her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat beating slowly.

"Kentrell what are you doing?" She said looking at him. "You said you wanted me to be with you right now. Either we sleep like this or your left by yourself, okay." He spat at her leaving her speechless but nodded in return.

"Do you mind if I play some music, I wanna sleep faster." Kayla asked. He nodded response while she got her phone putting her playlist on with the first song being, Love Like That by Snoh Aalegra.

"Tomorrow we are gonna pack to go to London. I know you might not agree just sleep on it and let me know in the morning aight?" He said quietly as he knew she was drifting off to sleep.

She looked at him too tired to respond. She will probably talk to him about it tommorow. As she drifted off to sleep she wondered to herself if she would ever be in a mess like this if she didn't become his lawyer.

Her life now in danger, but somehow she felt safe around his arms and his touch. Not to mention he brought this watch for her. But that wasn't the point.

She's meant to hate him right now, but why isn't she?

Kentrell saw her fall asleep in his arms. He smiled to himself. He didn't need the plan no more he got her where he wanted. He just had something to worry about.

Joe and his boss.

He knew they were coming for him and her. He knew what he had to do kill Joe but the boss was tricky. He's a smart man, but is smart enough for Kentrell.

Kentrell shook those thoughts off for now. It was time to rest with the women he loves in his arms. She may not feel the same way right now but all in due time.

Kentrell kissed her forehead and turned the side lamp off. Darkness filling the room. Moonlight shine fanning off the blinds.

He gotta keep her safe but how and for how long?

-----------------

INMATE 38

I know it might look it's rushed but trust me the next chapter bout to be long so it spaced and evened out.

The boss is going to be revealed soon.

🤍-free yb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.4K 36
š–Ŗš–¾š—‡š—š—‹š–¾š—…š—… š—€š—‹š—ˆš—š—Œ š–ŗ š–½š–¾š–ŗš–½š—…š—’ š—ˆš–»š—Œš–¾š—Œš—Œš—‚š—ˆš—‡ š—š—‚š—š— š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—€š— š—Œš–¼š—š—ˆš—ˆš—… š—š–¾š–ŗš–¼š—š–¾š—‹ , š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š–¾'š–½ š–½š—ˆ š–ŗš—‡š—’š—š—ļæ½...
656K 23.1K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
534K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
79.8K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story