(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

Par smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... Plus

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 11

1.8K 35 26
Par smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

Envelope

Anastasia Pierce:

I lazily opened my eyes. Only my lips still bruised. "You'll get up for the 'pop quizzes' today" she was on her knees in front of me after smoothing my back for a few.

I nodded running my fingers back in my hair. "You were upstairs last night right?" He questioned as i raised my thumb at her. "Well, It's a good thing you aparated yourself last night y'know?" She shrugged picking her uniform from the closet. "W-w-w-why?" I furrowed my brows still stuttering my tongue out. What could've possibly happened if Riddle didn't tell me to aparate myself, would have i died stumbling down the washed stairs. I stood up moving to the bathroom

"The jocks of year six and seven including DAYmon were having some kind of an all boy party last night till two am." She shrugged looking at me before i shut the door then opened it wide examining her.

"If you're asking how did i know? I've been awake for three hours and passing by the dorms. They said Professor Riddle caught them and they are all banned from the quidditch team for two weeks." She explained as i parted my lips raising my brows. I shut my lips again nodding then shut the door.

I stood looking into the mirror and checking myself out with my brain all loaded with him. Was that considered help? Or was it just another way to get him to fuck me? He was another level of confusion.

Critical some might say. Brutal too. How could someone humiliate me in an hour then protect me from humiliation hours later.

As if he's the only one allowed to do such crime. Because yes, humiliating someone who's 24/7 on edge is a crime.

I brushed my hair and teeth then got out to see her already fully dressed. "Hey do you know if Blaise is coming today?" She tilted her head narrowing her eyes. "M-mayb-b-b-be. H-h-he was-s a lit-tt-tle b-better-er, las-s-st." I gulped after she held her hands up. "Maybe, he was a little better last night?" She smiled teethly as i nodded with frustration.

"Good. Now what do we have first?" She clapped her hands. "Use sign language, you know I understand it." She smoothed my shoulders. A specific year passed that i had to use sign language. Blaise's aunt was my teacher, patient and beautiful this one.

I signed her defence against dark arts before she scowled. "Today isn't Tuesday is it?" She groaned when i nodded with a smile. "Eww! Fine, just get dressed." She threw herself on the bed as i chuckled then started dressing.

...

"Malfoy was there too yeah." Blaise and Liz sat with me in between in our bench waiting for Riddle as Blaise added. "What were they doing anyways?" She leaned in her palm. "Sexualising, smoking and sinning every sin." He sighed making me fake gag. They chuckled at my reaction before i smiled with depression kicking in again.

I inhaled silently with tears bubbling up again. I opened my arms after checking them out peacefully. Without those two, I would've probably killed myself or worse lost it repeatedly and went numb forever. Numb of every feeling any human could feel. Love, hatred, passion, enthusiasm, sadness. All of it would just come up blank.

They took me in too as we embraced for what felt like a minute. Liz ran her fingers through my hair while Blaise rubbed my back. "I love you." He kissed my shoulder. "I love you Anastasia," it was almost in union, her words with his. "I l-l-love y-y-y-y-you t-t-to." I whispered before pulling back and wiping my eye aggressively.

They kept chattering until he came in. "Morning." He came in in his black turtleneck with black trousers and a leather jacket on top. Not going to lie, i admired him beneath all the fights about him in my head.

His face was newly shaved and his hair cut beautifully. Nothing in his curls changed, only that it was more organised. I lent in my palm staying utterly silent. Blaise neared me. "I hate the sight of his face, but i still think he's got style." He raised a brow before i signed a me too making him scowl in surprise.

I waited for him to swallow it still looking at him then signed that i hate the sight of his face making him almost snort but he kept it in. Riddle organised everything before picking up the quiz papers. Liz was right, we did have pop quizzes.

He didn't even throw me a look. Instead, i could tell he was trying his best to keep his eyes away from me. Like he would burn if his eyes met mine accidentally. I rolled my eyes before he started distributing them.

His veiny large hands tapped every desk placing the papers on them. He came by my desk and places it tapping it repeatedly. "Nothing gives you an excuse." He lowly mentioned making me turn my head to Liz but apparently she didn't have a clue what was happening.

I looked up at him with revulsion. I signed a- i never mentioned one. He raised a brow at me. For a few seconds i thought he didn't understand. But then he bent towards me almost reaching my ear. "Your bruised lips might've mentioned." He described that i had my whole face healed except my lips.

I turned my head to the side feeling another tear grow on my lid. Fuck i hate him.

I picked up my pen then started my quiz. It was all clear and i solved. I solved it all correctly to show him that i never even asked for an excuse.

"Once you're done place it on my desk." He crossed his arms reclining two hoots in his leather chair in front of the class. I answered it hastily. Recognising every answer from my constant study of the available nights.

"Wow, you're doing great." Blaise furrowed his brows beside me making me shoot a smile then as i turned my face to Riddle i let it fall. If he mocked me one more time about anything related to my family. I might just kill him. He kept his eyes locked with his shoes

"Give me an answer." He nudged my arm as i chuckled nearing him. "Mr Zabini. I suggest you stay quiet." He was listening yet again, lowered his head making Blaise scowl then nod going on. I huffed then kept answering. I was done.

I stood up jumping over Liz's leg to pass. Her palm slapped my ass gently and lowly making me convulse surprised. I turned back right away with a wide smile and a sneering look. She bit her lip shrugging then kept writing.

I rolled my eyes proceeding to Riddle. I looked him up and down in disgust. Alright fine, he protected me from humiliation, yet he caused it. He gradually dragged his eyes from down, to my figure checking every single inch of me then to my eyes. He crossed his arms sighing and tilting his head to the side. That tilt caused a few strands to fall out of shape.

I looked him up and down in nausea then slapped the paper on his desk. I signed a I'm done with my jaws tensed. Everyone paused looking up at me after the sound echoed. "Obviously." He narrowed his eyes picking my paper up and huffing. His tone still quiet and deep. So deep sinking me down in them for a moment before i raised my chin high up in apathy.

I took my seat back crossing my legs and arms. "Is he bothering you?" Blaise whispered. I raised my index to my lips. "H-h-he ha-ha-has-" i tried whispering before he himself used sign to tell me to use it. I signed "he has really good hearing." He furrowed his brows at me in confusion then nodded.

I stayed mute resting back in my seat. Zoning out, "as a prostitute." He said last night and my heart dropped at the time being. I gulped then rubbed the felt tear on my cheek aggressively. Selling my body was his hope and money source then.

I shook my head massaging my temples with one hand after wrapping my head in my palm. I dropped my head down with my hair falling from the sides on my face. "Are you alright?" Liz came back from handing her paper and placed a hand on my leg.

I looked up at her with sucked lips shaking my head keenly. She sighed then embraced me. "We-we-we're in cl-cl-class-ss." I stammered in her neck. "I don't care." She held me tighter before i hugged her back intensely wanting to stay in her arms forever.

Blaise joined, "i love group hugs." He commented making me scoff. "M-m-m-me t-t-t-t-too." I huffed before we pulled back. My eyes caught his for a moment before he moved them back to his shoes. I wanted to tell him to stop. But I honestly felt my heart skip a beat after knowing that he saw us and didn't do anything.

"Are you all done?" He asked standing elevated and leaning forward on his desk. "Yes sir," some students answered. "Good, we're starting a new lesson." He took his jacket off slowly making my breath weigh in my chest and brain. How it just slipped difficultly away from his muscles then down out of his forearms.

Students groaned falling to their desks or throwing their heads back. "Silence." He calmly said a word and everyone just halted. All of them. Taking off his jacket and pulling his sleeves up a little. A tail of an ink appeared tickling his arm making me tilt me head checking it out with narrow eyes. Trying to figure what was it.

It was a little snake head. I pushed my lips out inclining at it, before he obviously saw me and immediately pulled his sleeves down. Almost anxiously. I furrowed my brows at him before he tensed his jaws.

"First I'd like to announce that any action similar to last night's would be more than considered rule breaking. I'll take it as drug use, underaged drinking, sexualising in details with no consent. All of those will not only expel you, but it might also get you to Azkaban. And since you're mostly 18, your verdict would be the same as adults." He crossed his arms leaning back on the desk. He then turned back to grab the chalk then proceeded to the board.

Me and Liz parted our lips low key impressed by his precision. He stood tall before i heard a prolonged angry huff of someone familiar. I looked back to see Damon almost literally burning his eyes through Riddle. His jaws tensed, his eye muscles twitching. I gulped feeling his heat radiating into me. My legs almost shivered due to his supremacy as i stared at him.

I kept my stare for a few before he threw me a look making me gasp quietly. He shut his eyes swallowing and exhaling then opened them back at Riddle. His hands were clutching whatever they caught as his veins popped. If angry, why so hot?

"Mr Basset," professor Riddle turned back with his jaws equally tensed and venom shooting out of his eyes. I danced my eyes between them then exhaled waiting for the fire to ignite. The hottest two people in the room just wanting to murder each other. Fuck yeah. The class went more silent than mute then observed them.

"Is there something you wish to add?" His tone still muffled and fascinating. He shrugged at Damon, "internal... rage. Perhaps." His eyes twitched narrowing for a moment then relaxed back. His arms crossed on his chest as he looked down at him.

The ocean eyed boy breathed like a bull flared his nostrils then swallowed. Riddle stood just awaiting his answer not breaking his eyes from his. The anger yielding from both of them made more fire than expected erupt madly inside of me. I turned my head away leaning in my palm with my head in Liz's direction. She had her jaw slightly slacked watching them.

I couldn't help but feel the smile building up my lips. I could feel the potential fatigue of both my embryonic numb legs.

I took my lip in sucking on it then i let it go when Liz noticed me. "No sir," he snarled. "I'm good." He added after i turned back to him. Riddle raised his brows sneering a bit before turning back to the board. I parted my lips clueless.

Who was the reason of those oceans between my thighs?

I picked up my copybook from my bag then started focusing on something else other than the flashbacks of pain and devastation in my head. Just flashes here and there.

Was it really going to happen? Was he really going to forcefully get me to live with him? My heart weighed each time professor Riddle would ask someone to answer his pop question. Sheerly terrified that he might ask me. His eyes kept glancing at me each now and then. I think he was noticing my breath breaking.

"Professor, Professor, Professor." Andrea Willson kept stretching her hand up that i almost gagged from how keenly she begged for attention. Typical, she's been asking for it since year one. "Yes," he sighed almost in frustration. "Miss Willson." He shut his eyes dragging his eyes from the side to her.

"Why is Anna not answering anything? we all did." She crossed her arms in pride making me part my lips; my heart dropping to my toes. She cocked her brows sneering at me.

My breath weighed in my chest as i burnt my eyes through her. He was going to do one of two things: either ask me and embarrass me in front of the whole class or he was going to ignore her. I really hoped he was going to ignore her.

He narrowed his eyes at her switching his mahogany eyes between her and me. I glimpsed at him from the corner of my eyes that i almost broke. He sighed then spoke.

"Why are you in other's people's business?" He shook his head at her. "Or must you beg for attention in the most low way you could reach? Putting others in a position you think they'll feel uncomfortable in, and you could turn out to be the one who caught them." He tilted his head to the side making a tear of fucking relief surface my lid.

I could feel my lip twitching into a smile. "Miss Willson, if you want attention. Just go have one of your hoax seizures in the middle of the hallways like you did... one too many times." I could swear i felt my heart dance in my chest. Her lips parted with her breath now hitching to her brain.

His jaws tensed since he didn't stop there. Professor Riddle didn't stop there. My eyes trapped him in my brain as i widened my eyes and felt a smile surface my lips.

"How about you answer the next question," his heals clicked after he started nearing her bench. "What's the first sign there's a werewolf around?" He calmly asked making her blink fast.

She stayed silent for a minute. Fucking dumbass, the answer was the full moon.

He looked down at her as she looked up clueless. I looked at Liz and Blaise. They had their seating positions the same: legs crossed in pride as they sunk two hoots in them. Liz shrugged at me in pride. "Does he know?" She whispered. "Kind of." I signed making her drop her jaws then nod keenly supporting him.

"What's the first sign there's a werewolf around, Miss Willson?" He repeated the question. His gaze almost engulfed her blushing awkward face. "You don't know?" He lowered his tone making it only higher than a whisper. I could feel the shame shooting from her hastily blinking eyes.

"How unfortunate." He quietly added tapping her desk with his bent middle finger's silver ring. "Miss Pierce," he turned to me right away making my face fall.

I took my face away from my palm gasping from my nose. I breathed then mouthed it. I mouthed it with some kind of timbre in my voice. But I didn't speak, i tried my best not to. "Correct." He backed off raising a brow at her.

"The answer is the full moons." He went back as i smiled widely with pride. We looked at Andrea in union and the moment he turned his back. We raised out middle fingers all of them up in the air. She rolled her eyes brushing her hair back.

The lesson went on normally. This man was just like fairytales. Fake and untrue yet attaching. Too attaching that i almost wanted to get up and hug him, but still i wanted to punch him. I just felt like i wanted to do that one day.

...

"Miss Pierce," he snapped me out of solving the pages he told us to solve. I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Come," he gestured me with his fingers making my thoughts switch forbidden. I placed my pen down furrowing my brows in confusion.

I stood up nudging Blaise's legs, yet he teased by not moving them. I narrowed my eyes at him before he understood what i can do then stood up emptying the way for me. I scoffed then moved to my professor's desk.

I tilted my head at him waiting for his speech. "Go to my office, get me the book labelled Werewolves origin." He commanded raising his face up to me since he was sitting down.

I scowled. I don't like being commanded, and surely not something like that. I'm not a fucking teacher's pet. "C-c-can-an som-m-eon-one e-e-els-se do it-t." I whispered to to him before he inhaled flaring his nostrils.

"When i demand you something, you silently and politely obey." He slapped his flat veiny hand on the desk making me flinch nodding in revulsion.

I took off to the hallways cussing underneath my throat. Absolutely disgusted by him. If bipolar disorder was a person, i guarantee it was going to be him. TomRiddle disorder is the new name of it.

Although i hated that command, i also found it the best thing to do. Specially since he didn't hesitate to shame that bitch. Or maybe he did, but at the end he did it. And I wasn't put in a position i did not prefer at all.

I panted heavily after rushing up the stairs. I pushed the door open moving inside like someone was chasing me. Like i needed to hurry. I mean yeah, i might like repaying favours, but not by climbing up and down the stairs twice to get one book. He could've just spelled it.

I moved to his desk, which hand only one book on it. Just one. Werewolves origin. I widened my eyes with parted lips in shock. Seriously? He couldn't spell that here. Only if. Only if he was planning it.

I stood halting in my place for a few. Am i going to die now? Will Nagini come out and eat me or he just forgot it here. I then looked onto the desk and found an envelope.

It was upside down. I tilted my head to the side, was that on purpose too? I narrowed my eyes, "sus-sus-suspicio-ous." I sucked my lips in before i snatched it.

If it wasn't meant for me, I'll just read it and put it back. But it was.

The only thing written on the envelope's behind was: To Miss Pierce. In lively cursive apparently with a quill too. I placed the book on the desk then slowly opened the envelope.

He wrote me a fucking letter?

There was nothing but an empty card in it. An empty one, before i turned it again. My jaw dropped and breath got taken away by every written letter as it shocked and relieved me all at the same moment. My heart pounded in my chest with zest and freedom. Thank you Riddle.

You won't have to worry about your father anymore.

That was all the card contained. I didn't even care anymore if i was running late. I dropped in his chair with tears of glee and discharge rushing out of my eyes. I dropped my head in my palms crying loudly with the card in my lap.

I sniffed sucking my tears back before a broad smile got pulled by my lip corners as i stood up clutching the book then stormed out excited. I ran downstairs, tripping each now and then.

But i almost felt like i wanted to kiss him.

His cheeks, don't get me wrong.

I rushed into class with a wide teethy smile on my lips. "An-nyth-th-th-thing el-s-s-se Proffes-s-or?" I handed him the book gracefully panting with my smile. He furrowed his brows shaking his head.

"Oh look everyone. Anna's got her stuttering back. What's wrong? You got your daddy issues back on track?" Willson crossed her arms leaning back in her seat before i chuckled.

"Well at least she has one. Where is your dad, Willson?" Liz turned to her raised a brow. Andrea dropped her sneering smile, her bangs almost hiding her eyes. My best friend was about to light a whole bonfire. "Oh wait that's right...he's dead." She lowered her head before the blonde she was humiliating gulped. Blaise sighed turning his head to her with a leer waiting for his turn.

"When was he killed- oh sorry. That's entirely my bad. He committed suicide, didn't he? He couldn't bear the thought of having you as a daughter." She kept her calm yet loud tone to show everyone.

I widened my eyes at her sucking my giggle in. Yes we were sheerly bullying her, but who's the one to blame?

I looked back at Riddle as he sat quietly only flipping through the pages of the book silently giving no reaction to what was happening.

"Of course Liz. Who could handle the thought of having an attention seeker slutty daughter as their own." He added to her words making me drop my jaw. "I mean why even try you don't even feel that good." He narrowed his eyes in disgust.

"Specially after you begged for me to sleep with you last week, when i did. You didn't even pleasure me as much. I guess it's because your," he cleared his throat signalling her cunt. "Is tired." He shrugged.

"You don't feel as good to anyone at all now. Right, mate?" He turned back to Andrew. He cocked his brows nodding. "Let's ask someone else you slept with shall we?" He narrowed his eyes before standing up. "Anyone who thinks she feels good, please raise your hand." He announced locking his fingers together.

I looked back at Riddle who obviously had a mischievous smirk on his lips. Did he just allow is to do so? I turned back to her.

"I s-s-suggest-t you-ou sh-sh-shut up." I widened my eyes after seeing her blurry eyes. "One more word from that mouth of yours, we'll both whip your ass right here right now." Liz looked at her, me then her.

"I don't even know why are you trying so hard with that flat ass of yours. Flatter than wood, you are!" She kept burning her eyes through her. "And how you're stretching your shirt down, trying to reveal your non existing tits. Who are you trying to seduce this time?" She chuckled wickedly.

I pointed at Professor Riddle with my thumb chuckling with sympathy. She really wanted to get him in bed, didn't she? New news. She can't. "G-g-good l-l-l-luck with-th that." I raised my brows before she turned away in embarrassment.

"Don't play with fire, Andrea." Blaise spat beside her then sat back down. She breathed heavily with her eyes shedding a few tears. "Mr Zabini, Miss Winchester," professor Riddle started glimpsing at them then looked back at me with a mocking smile that fell right away, "and of course miss Pierce. Detention." He sighed as i nodded keenly almost laughing.

"Professor can i-" she started looking down. He sighed nodding before she stormed out sobbing. I went and sat between them. I flattened my palms out sideways before they slapped them in union in pride and i folded my arms in my chest.

"This is going to be the best detention ever. Isn't it?" Liz chuckled as i nodded keenly. "Who got you smiling like that?" Blaise queried making my heart skip two beats clueless what to say. "I got good news." I signed as he inclined then the bell rang and the lesson was over.

"We have Potions." He dropped down in his desks. "Let's skip it." I signalled after yanking him back stretched. "I like they way you're thinking." He shook his index at me. "We can't. We have to get the antidotes notes." Liz shook her head making me frown my brows.

"Fine. you go. Write your notes. Give them to us." He counted on his fingers as i inclined in favour. She burnt her eyes through him sucking her cheeks in after gathering her stuff.

She then realised we weren't kidding and her face fell. "C'mon you've never skipped a lesson in your entire life. And this is our last year." He held a shoulder of hers squeezing it.

"One." She raised an index. "You decided that later. C'mon I'll get you a decent somewhere, and drinks on me." He winked at us before i stood up quickly, my chest full of zest.

"We're not leaving Hogwarts!" She argued while he pushed her outside. But before i left i turned back to Riddle smiling widely at him. He raised a brow in suspicion.

I drew a sarcastic heart with my finger in the air making him almost chuckle. I knew it was only a millimetre from that smile that i wish to see someday.

I waved at him as he shook his head. "Go," he sighed in frustration. Sociopath. Smile at me motherfucker.

I nodded rushing after Liz and Blaise.

£&£

Hi.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.6K 1.9K 32
"My first misfortune was being born a rarity in the magical world: a True Seer. My second was catching the Dark Lord's eye." The first book in what I...
5.1K 158 21
She retracted her hand from my grasp, and placed it against my cheek delicately instead. "I'm sure, I'm just worried I won't be good. I've never," sh...
3.9K 101 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...
23.2K 531 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...