Eighty Butler's Little Wife (...

Por krudo10

Yuanyuan is the last life steward system in the future world. After 5023, all mankind has entered the era of... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Ending

Chapter 54

1.6K 44 0
Por krudo10

    In a blink of an eye, a month has passed. During this period, the Wucheng Public Security Department was besieged by reporters almost every day. All the media in the city wanted to find out the whereabouts of Teacher Chen.

    Countless units have also heard about the DNA identification technology interview, and the letters sent from them seem to pile up like snowflakes, which is equal to the number of letters written by previous readers.

    The higher-level leaders also sent instructions, wanting to inquire about Zhang Yanping, who is Chen Yuan, who is actually better than Professor Han, and can get the research results first.

    However, Chen Yuan's deliberately low-key, let this matter gradually calm down, after all, she did not accept interviews, did not show up in public, deliberately avoided these things, and Zhang Yanping and the others helped conceal their identity. Many people were just curiosity for a while. After a long time, the identity will not be too deep.     There is also the lack of information in this era, even if the news is not spread so quickly, plus deliberately concealing the name, so Chen Yuan still leads the life of ordinary people, she is very satisfied with this.     Actually, Shen Huai has always prepared another gift for Chen Yuan. He knows that Chen Yuan's affection for herself and her family may not be repaid in this life. He has a sincere heart, and he uses this heart to treat her all his life. Hobby.     Moreover, this gift is a bit large and complicated. Shen Huai has been secretly preparing for a long time, but after being exchanged by Niuniu last time, this time he plans to personally give it to Chen Yuan.     Chen Yuan came home from work in the studio, and she just wanted to wash up after finishing the water. Shen Huai saw that the children at home were all asleep, and made a shush gesture, lowered her voice and said, "I'll prepare a gift for you."     Chen Yuan nodded, and walked to the bedroom with Shen Huai and asked: "What gift?"     Shen Huai carefully took out a thick kraft paper bag from his military bag. This paper bag is almost as thick as the Xinhua Dictionary. What was inside, she looked at Chen Yuan and smiled gently: "Open it and take a look."     Chen Yuan touched it with her hand, feeling that it didn't feel like RMB, and Shen Huai's salary could not be so high, so she hesitated for a few seconds. She was surprised when she opened it.

    There were several stacks of green and blue inside, which turned out to be thick treasury bills and hundreds of food stamps.

    She looked surprised, where did so much hard currency come from.

    These food stamps are still in common use, but they have been reduced in some places, but the food stamps Shen Huai gave her are all brand new. Are these food stamps food stamps? No, it's a full granary, which represents the grain that can't be eaten all year round.

    Although there is no shortage of food at home, I still seem very excited about so many food stamps. This is completely instinct to stock up.

    Not to mention the treasury bills. One is worth dozens of dollars. There are more than one hundred in total here, which is several thousand dollars in total. I don’t know how long Shenhuai has accumulated. It should be a long time no matter how you look at it. .

    Chen Yuan counted casually, and quickly came up with the results. The food stamps are 999 chapters in total, and each number can be connected. The number of treasury bills is 199. 199 and 999 represent a long time. It seems He is really interested.

    "How did you get so many consecutive food stamps?"

    Shen Huai looked at Chen Yuan and looked at his expression, smiled and said, "It's been a long time."

    Although Shen Huai said it was an understatement, Chen Yuan said. I feel that collecting so many food stamps and treasury bills is definitely not so easy. Shen Huai must have spent a lot of thought to collect so many consecutive numbers.

    "Thank you, I like it very much." With

    so many food stamps placed together, it seems to be filled with a sense of security, at least no matter what, you will not feel hungry and poor.

    The value of food in the backward era is very precious. As the life gets better and better, everyone can eat and wear warmly, and the whole family has no worries about food and clothing. This kind of life should really be cherished.

    When Shen Huai heard Chen Yuan say that he liked it, he was very happy, with a smile that couldn't hide on his face, and stepped back a little excitedly: "If you like it, then I will help you fetch water and wash."

    Chen Yuan excited to see him have some incoherent even do not see the road behind, quickly shouted: "! Do not wait for the next move,"

    but said the time was too late, is just Chen Yuan Shen Huai just tripped over a bucket on the floor, on the About to fall, Chen Yuan went up to stop him, her body was staggered, and the bodies of the two fell on the bed.

    Shen Huai came over with a heavy pressure. There was almost a distance of 0.03 meters from Chen Yuan. He kissed her lips together, soft touch, with a sweet and warm taste, like Marshmallows are like drinking a cup of hot chocolate in winter and a cup of ice-cold sweet tea in summer.

    The world's time stopped, the buckets on the ground turned around, stopped the sound, and each other was so quiet.

    You can hear their breathing and heartbeats, bang, bang, and bang.

    At this moment, Chen Yuan suddenly felt that her adrenaline had begun to secrete again, her capillaries expanded, and her skin quickly turned red like a shrimp. She seemed to have a small deer bumping into her heart. In fact, it was the constant exchange of airflow between the left atrium and the right atrium. The feeling of turning into oxygen and pumping to the whole body quickly, all the symptoms are instinct, which can't be controlled at all.

    ,

    People ah, the heartbeat is normal, blood vessel dilation is normal, why not accept this feeling that.

    After a short pause, I felt that my breathing was not smooth, but there was a special feeling that I couldn't tell what was going on. It was scientifically said that there was too much dopamine secretion, that's how it was.

    Chen Yuan's mouth was red and swollen, pushing Shen Huai away, and she warned in a low voice, "Go to bed."

    Shen Huai looked at Chen Yuan, her face was particularly happy, it was more beautiful than eating honey, and the feeling of pro-Chen Yuan was better than that. Is honey even sweeter?

    After Chen Yuan left quietly, Shen Huai wanted to recall what he felt just now, and it took a long time to turn off the lights, sighing in his heart that the revolution has not yet succeeded, and he must continue to work hard!

    ***

    The 28 studio "Future World" project was quickly launched. Chen Yuan and Lin Wei signed a share contract, and Chen Yuan was the screenwriter and the chief producer. The share was 38%, which was the highest share Lin Wei could give to Chen Yuan. It’s really because the animation project is different from other projects. When you sell it to the TV station, you have to do it up and down, and all kinds of advertisements, as well as various voice actors, are also expensive.

    Being able to give Chen Yuan this price is already the top in the industry, and it is impossible for any author to make such a share. Only Chen Yuan is worthy of Lin Wei's risk.

    And Lin Wei also knew that Chen Yuan and his cooperation also took a very big risk. After the two discussed, they planned to make the first six episodes of the first season to see Fanxiang.

    If the response is good and the reputation is big, you can increase the price with the TV station in the second quarter. This is the safest and safest way.

    Chen Yuan actually doesn’t know much about the production methods of animation, but she can simulate the production process of classic animation in the database for N times, so that she will be very experienced when making her own "Future World". At the end of the month, there were no mistakes, and the six episodes of cartoons were made smoothly.

    The plot inside is still the original, the plot has not been changed, the screen is more vivid, and the style is also copied from the original one. They are all color animations, and they are all two-dimensional animations with superb painting skills.

    When this animation was just finished, Lin Wei struggled for a long time before giving a very appropriate comment.

    That is, it doesn't look like an animation that can be made in this era at all.

    It's too exquisite, and no flaws in exquisiteness can be found, or it is because the resolution of the TV screen is not high, or the visual experience may be better, and there is no way to lose the resolution.

    Chen Yuan also felt that it was impossible. After all, TV screens are only a little big now, and color TV screens are not high-definition, but she has matched the current playback equipment as much as possible.

    To be honest, no one in this era can be more perfect than what she has done.

    Lin Wei is very satisfied with the new animation of "Future World". He was full of confidence in the beginning. Now after seeing the finished product, he is more relieved.

    And this work is very famous in Wucheng, contacting several TV stations, almost all of them rushed to ask for the exclusive broadcasting rights, and finally decided on a Chinese TV station with the best ratings.

    Other TV stations did not buy "Future World", and I was very upset. At this time, there was a cartoon with the same theme named "Galactic World", and bought it as a substitute.     Then, how China TV station promotes "Future World", how they promote "Galaxy World", and the period is all on the heels of the front and back, almost what China does. They saw it immediately and made the same style. .     Even the posters and trailers have achieved a similarity of 90%. It is simply a clone of "Future World" but the characters are different. This behavior did not constitute infringement at the time. No way.     Live a lot of heat to the other party.     The broadcast time is also on the same day, but the name of the TV station is different.     Some viewers who don't know it are easy to get confused after watching the trailer, and they don't know which real "Future World" is.     In this case, there is no way for the time being. Of course, Chen Yuan and Lin Wei also know that Hongqi Studios did this deliberately in order to retaliate for their popularity.     But they did this, but they were very wrong. The work is not something that can be imitated to imitate. They can only cut out similar trailers, but if the content is bad, it is bad. Even if the audience is tricked into it, Can't stand it for long.     So with this idea, Chen Yuan and Lin Wei are still quite relaxed, but the other employees on this project are very nervous, and they are still very worried about the results of this work.     In a blink of an eye, the day when the animation program was broadcast, several children in the make-up class were all at Chen Yuan's house waiting for the broadcast of "Future World".

    When Erbao switched programs, he saw a program that was very similar to "Future World", otherwise the name of the TV station was wrong, maybe I really thought that program was the cartoon they were looking for.

    However, he just took a few glances, and soon felt that it was not good, so he quickly changed the show to China Channel. When he saw the familiar name, the few children sitting together were all excited.     In addition to Chen Yuan's house, there are also many similar families in Wucheng at this time, and many senior book fans are all attentively waiting for the end of the opening song.     At this time, a family’s TV was also playing cartoons. The child watched the scenes after the opening song was finished, and the animations appeared to be not quite right. It was not the "Future World" he wanted to watch. After watching for a long time, he found that it was called " The animation of "Galactic World" felt that I was deeply deceived. Under my anger, I changed the channel decisively and found "Future World" again. It was like eating candy, and I felt very satisfied.     The viewership rate after the channel change is not included in the total viewership rate. Galactic World is facing such a situation. The viewership rate, which could have been watched, quickly dropped to the end of the first episode, and soon there was no drop. Look at the way.     If Chen Yuan knew, at this time, she would definitely think that if there was a barrage, "Galaxy World" would definitely be sprayed with scalp blood from the audience. Now that there is no barrage, watching the ratings so far away, you can feel deeply. Grievances.     The situation of China TV Station at this time is completely opposite to the situation of "Galaxy World". The scene is like gongs, drums and firecrackers dancing, and the red flag is crowded with people. It can be as lively as it is, because the ratings of the animation just broke 1 as soon as it was broadcast. , Directly break 3 at the end, this kind of ratings breaks the record of ratings of all animation works, which is even higher than the ratings of TV dramas.     If it continues like this, it will definitely not be a problem to become the first few works of this year.     In fact, the director wanted to narrow down. After the second episode was broadcast, the ratings continued to increase. Such good data is the best proof. It is said that data is the most honest feedback. This is true. Of.

    The director of the Galaxy World Broadcasting TV station, after a night of jumping-off-style broadcasts, his face looked as if he was doing nothing at home, and his face was ugly and scary.

    At this time, I regretted buying the films of Hongqi Studios. The quality of Hongqi Studios was still good in the past. What happened this time is really too bad, s has lost their original standards.

    In the final analysis, it was because of imitating the "Future World" fireworks, and everything was imitated by others. As a result, the painting of tigers was not an anti-dog, and it could not help losing its original characteristics. It also messed up the existing plot, which led to this. This work is only a fancy, far from others' works.     This director has also watched the animation of "Future World" and admired it as he watched it. Compared with this kind of treasure, "Galactic World" is simply rubbish.     The eyes of the audience are always discerning, and Hongqi Studios obviously fools the audience as fools. This is the result of their backlash. Nowadays, no one cares about the works.     Director Qian and Jiang Anqiang immediately panicked when they heard such a poor ratings of "Galaxy World". They were originally going to catch the heat, thinking that even if they are not as good as the other party, they can still get a bad one. Just take it. Earn a passing point.     But I couldn't help getting the passing points, and the grades were so embarrassing. They were far worse than their previous works at Hongqi Factory, and they were countless works.     Anyhow, what is the difference between the things that took two or three months of hard work to make?     The two began to look for reasons, and found that the other's animation was well-made, the plot was compact, and the high popularity of the original work, this is not too unreasonable. If the ratings are not high, then there is no high.     And "Galactic World" is really not as good as the other party. The difference is not even a little bit. Director Qian and Jiang Anqiang have nothing to do if they are not convinced, because professionals who have seen the animated version of "Future World" may have a feeling in their hearts, that is Okay, I can't fault it.     Besides, the professionals are so convinced. Although ordinary people don't understand professional knowledge, they know whether the work is good or not. This time they really made a mistake.

    Director Qian was downcast, Jiang Anqiang said again: "This work has a low ratings because it will be broadcast on the same day as them. It will definitely be affected, but it doesn’t matter. After the episode is over, other animations have not been produced yet, and it is impossible to broadcast continuously immediately, so we can take advantage of their breaks and regain the ratings."

    Director Qian heard this method as soon as possible. , As long as the past few days, when the other party's six episodes are over, you can grab the ratings.

    A few days later, the animated version of "Future World" finally ushered in the end of the first season. Director Qian themselves thought that the spring of "Galaxy World" was finally ushered in.

    Unexpectedly, "Future World" was rebroadcast on the same day, and it was broadcasted on six TV stations. The ratings were still booming, and it was not affected by the end of the broadcast.

    "Galactic World" is crowded even more desperately.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1M 101K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
54.8K 242 7
these are gonna be one shots about the novel - It ends with us by collen hover these are just gonna be some fan fiction short stories from differen...
2.5K 167 12
Where Riki's secret admirer would constantly send him letters Enhypen Riki x OC fluff, possible angst lowercase intended, short chapters (mostly) but...
3.1K 71 12
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ Wonyoungism refers to the trend of taking good care of yourself, through skin care, exercise, and healthy eating habits. ↳ ❝ [ i don't care...