Flow [annyeongz au]

Autorstwa iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... Więcej

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14 // Yujin
*15
*16
*17
*18
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24

*19 // Yujin

466 16 4
Autorstwa iveuniverse

The 7th grade's relay race finally ended and next runners are currently preparing for the race.

"Oh, it's Wonyoung running?" Hyewon asked in confusion.

"I also reacted the same when Yuri told me but they said there wasn't anyone else available for the relay." Yena explained.

"Wonyoung's running?" Chaeyeon asked as she came back with our drinks.

"Yep." I simply answered. She literally asked the same thing Hyewon did.

"She looked kinda tired earlier. I saw her losing balance in the hallway during lunch." Chaeyeon added.

Right on cue, the first runners already started. I glanced at where she was and she really didn't look fine. Good thing that Hana isn't running beside her, she might do something stupid again.

The baton is already passed but then suddenly, a runner that seemed out of balance ran into Wonyoung, making all the runners fall.

"Dumb of me to think she won't do anything!" I immediately ran towards where they were.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PARK HANA?!" Junho rushed to check Wonyoung first, looking furious.

"Junho, it's not that. I tripped on my own foot and was trying to hold on—"

Junho ignored her and carried Wonyoung carefully.

"She fainted as she fell down. I'll take her to the nurse's office." He said as he walked past me.

I simply stood there in worry, just looking at his back as he walked away but why does it feel like he took something from me?

************
Their relay race was called off but our class was running next so I had to prepare. In the end, our class won. I wasn't able to focus that I almost got taken over, good thing I woke up.

"You did great, Yujin!" Minhee congratulated and offered a high-five.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied with a small smile and gave him a high-five, as well.

"Uhmm, about what I said the other day, where do you want to go later?" He asked.

"Oh, that? Anywhere is fine." I answered him.

I excused myself and went to where Hyewon was.

"Hmm, did Minhee ask you out? Pretty persistent." Hyewon said as she took little glances on Minhee's direction.

"Just think of it as a friendly treat, okay? By the way, where's Yena?" I asked.

"Duckie went with Yuri to check on Wonyoung. But the way Junho rushed there, he's a cool guy now, huh?" Chaeyeon replied.

"What are you saying? He was obviously just acting cool. Jeez." Hyewon said as she hit her.

"I should go check. See you guys later." I told them and walked away.

I went inside the nurse's office and saw Yuri and Yena, as well as Junho.

"Hey, bestie." Yena greeted.

"She's fine, okay? No need to worry so much." Yuri said.

I glanced at both Yuri and Junho and took the chance to ask.

"Have you talked?" I asked Yuri.

Yuri just looked away. I signaled Yena to come with me but this idiot couldn't understand so I had no choice but to drag her out.

"They need to clear the air. Gosh, Choi Yena." I told her.

She just looked enlightened and then we went back to our where our classmates were.

"Did they win?" Yena asked Hyewon.

"They placed second. I should go to her first. Later." Hyewon said and went to congratulate Eunbi.

"Is Wonyoung okay?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Yeah. Thankfully." I said and smiled.

"This girl worries too much. Wonyoung isn't that fragile, you know." Yena said as she taps my back.

"Hmph, I know that."

************

"I'm really glad you accepted. I was really nervous." Minhee said as we were walking together.

"What were you so nervous about? We're friends, no need to be so stuck up, you know." I said.

We went inside a burger place. He offered to order so I just sat down waiting for him.

I took out my phone and was about to send Wonyoung a message but I then felt I don't need to.

Why the hell is Junho bothering me so much? This is so annoying.

"Yujin? You there?" I snapped out of it when I heard Minhee call me.

"Oh, you're already here? That was fast." I said.

"Are you alright? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"No, no, it's not that. Let's just eat." I told him.

We engaged through small talks throughout the meal and eventually went home. He offered to walk me home and I felt like he would insist so I just said yes.

"I'll be fine from here. You should get going." I told him as we arrived on the intersection.

"Yujin, I know this is absurd to ask..." Minhee said, looking nervous.

"But, I want to shoot my shot. Can I court you, like officially?" He continued.

I was surprised for a second but I know letting him be won't take us anywhere.

"Minhee, I'm really sorry. You're a friend and I can't see you more than that. You even knew about Minju unnie and me." I told him.

"But, you're done, right? Can I at least take a chance?" He asked again.

"Yes, we're over but it's just that... I can't tolerate anyone's feelings towards me right now." I said.

I feel bad but I just can't.

"At least tell me there's someone you're interested in, right now. That'll make me feel a bit better." Minhee said, looking disappointed.

"I don't think there's any—"

"It's probably Jang Wonyoung, right?"

At that moment, I couldn't say no, but I couldn't say yes. All I could think of was Wonyoung does have a place in my life but I don't know how to put it. I don't want to think too deep about it.

"It's not her. She's different." I simply told him.

"Okay, then. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Just so you know, I'll still give you snacks or treat you from time to time. You don't have to think too much about it." Minhee said and slowly walked away with a smile, but it looked like a sad one.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop that though." I said softly but he was already too far to hear.

"It's probably Jang Wonyoung, right?"

"Perhaps... it could be? Argh! Whatever!"

I probably look stupid too talking to myself like this.

************

pretty yujinnie
hey bb bunny

u home?

baby bunny
yepp

did u just get home?

pretty yujinnie
omg ure curious about me do u like me now?

baby bunny
i should've not asked

pretty yujinnie
jk yep

remember that dinner minhee offered?

baby bunny
oh was it today?? did u eat well? lol

pretty yujinnie
omg u asked me if i ate well

my heart's fluttering

yep i ate well hehe

baby bunny
wudaheck

oh right junho and i made up

Yeyyy

pretty yujinnie
ooh that's great

it'll finally stop bothering u noww

baby bunny
ikr but we still have to deal with Park Hana

gosh she might rage or whatever

pretty yujinnie
now im mad at that brat again

tell me if u need backup im up for it hehe

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.4K 3.2K 25
"I start to freak out right now. My hands are shaking in fear," -Yujin
36.2K 1.2K 21
Wonyoung's trying to make it into photography. Yujin needs to pass her psychology class and Wonyoung happens to be great at that subject. One problem...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
20.9K 925 13
The school's troublemaker Jang Wonyoung is at the risk of expulsion after one of her pranks go a bit too far. In order to save her, Class President A...