The cute but cold boy(Complet...

By Limiamore

A cute but cold boy who name Park Jimin in love with the popular girl name Kim Y/n......will y/n except him... More

Kim Y/N
Park Jimin
Crush
the discussion
on the mall
back home
happy birthday!!
attention
the gift and the confession
......
he came back
the couple on the same ward
graduation and work(16+)
mad secretary
Kim's company new CEO
who are you??
wedding day
ceremony wedding day
new house
work...(16+)
Lina!!
recovered
"My wife be safe"
pregnant....
Change to be Mafia
Happy birthday Jungkook!!(attention)
Fight between enemy(1/3)
Fight between enemy (2/3)
Fight between enemy(3/3)
Forgive me(Final)
author
thanks for 400!!
NEW!!

the secret of Kim girl siblings....

37 4 4
By Limiamore

Jimin:Hun....she back....
Y/n:huh?

Y/n POV

I saw Jimin calling the cops to checking this company....while jisoo eonnie checking the CCTV.......what the heck is going on?
Jisoo:are you sure?
Jimin:yes.....

Suddenly Jennie and the kids come to us.....and lock the room....thank God the bedroom key was with her....

Y/n:what wrong?!
Jimin:Balisa.....she here.....she is a psychopath!!

So that the girl that cheating on him..... that's why he became cold.....now I know(a/n:you already knew it pabo!)....I go to my table and press the red button.....inside the room have a living room or should I say like a house?and a store to saved snippers, knives,guns and the bullets.....btw.....I already know she will come...she want Jimin back......

Jimin Pov

I saw y/n go to her table and I saw her office wall opening

...woah...so many secret door....even at our house have basement,and some room that need password...I don't know inside them cuz I never enter it except the Kim Family and yoongi.....

Y/n:Jennie,kids come here!

They follow and also me and jisoo.....y/n,Jennie and jisoo noona go somewhere while I with the kids....after awhile they come and woah.....

*I just screenshot for this*

After for awhile I saw them.....woah....
Y/n outfit....

Jisoo outfit...

Jennie outfit....

Lina:mommy?

I saw them shocked....did they hide something....??
Y/n:sorry*sigh*
Jisoo:well we gonna reveal our real ID
Jennie:ik it's hard....but you will use to it.....

Something hit me.....so they are the three girl masks who kill the biggest mafia at Seoul 10 years ago?!!!!and it's my step dad...who I hate along ago......my parent know it song they ask the three girl mask to kill him after I know that my dad still alive....my mom taking care if him secretly that time.....my step dad is the evil in mafia in Seoul all people hate him but after know he get killed....they wish to met them....and here I'm the third person who saw them....first my mom...second my dad....and me....how I can't realize this earlier?!

Y/n:seem like you already know us.....

If mom know this.....I wonder how she gonna react this
....she just saw them with mask....while her son's saw them without and with mask......I sigh....

Jimin:will you be ok?
Y/n:we will....
Lina:mom why you wearing this?
Y/n:you will know this when you are 20, sweetie....

She take her ring...and insert at mine....

Y/n:if I can't come here....please remember me in your life.....please....*tearing up*

My heart ache saw her like this.....

Jisoo:yah,why you crying when you already kill 1K mafia evil....*wipe her tears*
Jennie:but still....this is Balisa(I forget that it's not Lisa ok....Lisa is just a normal girl😂)no one can fight her...
Jisoo:but still she just kill 20 while y/n kill 1K....

I saw her look at the window and get ready..
Y/n:she is here....

Thank God to this building....no one hear....

Y/n:*at mic*attention to all of you....please go to the hall of Kim's Company for your safety....I repeat... ATTENTION TO ALL OF YOU PLEASE GO TO THE HALL OF KIM'S COMPANY FOR YOUR SAFETY!!(3X)

And they she push us three in the secret room where we can see all the place in this company (CCTV🙂💔).....she grabbed some guns,knives,and 6 snippers and 1 bag full of bullet....same to Jisoo and Jennie....

Jimin:your mask?
Y/n:I guess I don't need it....same to them....
Jisoo:it's Balisa....our second enemy....
Jennie:plus....she already saw our face....

*OTP*
Y/n:*at the group call*guys,don't come here....
Other:ok...
V:what?
Yoongi:Balisa is come back...
Y/n:yes....now go to Jimin company cuz ik there are room like my secret room there.....you need to go to the elevator and you will come here! rose don't forget some food and the office key...
Rose:ok ......ok ready!
*Hang up*

So that why I saw something between our company at my wall there a elevator to go somewhere and it's was elevator to come y/n office....aish Jimin...you such a stupid....pabo!pabo!

After 30 minute....

Suddenly y/n wall open and the elevator door open seeing the other with y/n's parents and mine.....rose also here wearing black...wait what?!

J/m:who-

She saw y/n and the other

J/m:mask girls...rose!
*Choose between the three clothes*

They bow and say....

Girls:we see again Mrs.Park!

J/m:so you all who kill SD/n(stepdad name)
Rose:well yes.....
Y/n:it's not that hard tho....
Jisoo:now go to the secret room...hurry!!
Jennie:she is at the main entrance!

They hug us....
Y/n:mom I know I make a big sins...but if I can't come here that mean.....
Y/m:what?!
Y/n:that mean God call me that time ....but if I can come here again.....thank God for forgive me*sobs*
J/d:please take care.... Rose
Rose:I will....

Then they lock the room and go to the main entrance....while us watching them from CCTV.....

Seem they put speaker and earpiece and speaker at their back....we can hear them.....

Balisa:well well here they come*smirk*
Y/n:what you want?
Balisa:Jimin....

I want to punch her.....
Rose:never.....
Balisa:oh c'mon...

The cops hide at outside while the girls fight her....the three fight her mans....while y/n fight Balisa......I'm nervous...all bad thought come at my mind......

_i scared that I will lose her......_

Jimin:Y/n...............

"Be safe......"

What happened to the girls??will they win??will they come back??will Jimin get Y/n again??what happened....you guys will knew it on next chapter....

A/n:hey guys!! please follow me for request new ff!!I don't care what ff but I just make Jimin ff......you may follow @jeonneli or my follower who her profile is jk pic!!

This her pic!!

A/n:she is making all the members ff......so if you guys want other ff you can visit her!!also don't forget to follow us for another ff!!

Bye!!to be continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
513 28 25
"Jimin..." "Yes?" The next thing she said caught me off guard. "Hold me." We're so close. Too close. "I want you, Jimin." [Beginning] Your father has...
19.2K 461 34
Y/N starts to have feelings for Kim Taehyung- a boy in her school who she can't get away from since she always sits by her best friend-Park Jimin. Ta...
14.2K 664 21
Jimin placed his arm on the bench behind you and leaned in so close to your face. "I can make you forget about him." He breathed against your lips. Y...