Mismatch || Hyunlix

De marshyunlix

"It was merely a marriage of convenience. There are no feelings involved." "He's nothing but a symbol of our... Mais

✧༺♥༻∞ Prologue∞༺♥༻✧
Fates Tied, Freedom Denied
Time runs fast, I hope this lasts
The beating of my heart, slows when we part.
In the darkest of nights, an anxious fire ignites.
Together in heart, soul and mind; Destiny roped forever to bind.
Shattering my broken heart, Crystal tears that fall apart.
Lost in an endless void, Answers I want to avoid
A beginning once again, something different from then.
Mysteries discovered, Truths uncovered
I just wanted comfort, but all that I feel is Hurt.
This house of cards, will fall and scar.
My broken soul shall heal, and feelings be concealed
I Hate our love, I do, Hate how much I love you
Wish that I could love you back, Wish that I could love like that
I hurt you and I'm sorry, all I wanted was to love somebody
I could hold you tighter, cause through the morning, You're my light
Bloom like a rose, Flutter like a cherry blossom, Fall like the Morning Glory
It hurts sometimes when I'm with you, It hurts sometimes but I miss you
The day bleeds into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all
Please don't go away, Please just choose to stay, stay with me
I'd Live For You, I'd Die For You, And It's All For You
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I wish that I was good enough, If only I could wake you up
Now matter how much I wait, I'm not a stranger to being alone anymore
And no matter whatever I do, I will never not think about you
I have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you
You're my starlight, that shines more in the deepest night
Lately, I've been thinking, I want you to be happier
My love has come along, My lonely days are over, And life is like a song
Over the ocean, it's overflowing, Colors of blue; But you make it golden
I see your true colors, and that's why I love you
And I See Forever In Your Eyes, I Feel Okay When I See You Smile, Smile
Heaven's A Heartbreak Away, Never Let You Go, Never Let Me Down
I Can Feel You Over Here, You Take Up Every Corner Of My Mind
My heart is running, I'm still looking at you
If I'm with you like now tonight, I could die in this moment
Every Second, Every Thought, I'm In So Deep; But I'll Never Show It On My Face
Heading Towards The Day 'Till I Get Winded, Best Moment Is Yet To Come
I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
I'm Dancing In The Dark, With You Between My Arms
Follow The Song And Dance In The Moonlight, Right Now, Play My Rhythm
✧༺♥༻∞ Epilogue ∞༺♥༻✧
Dohyun Loved His Siblings, Really

Healing my open scars, Wishing on a shooting star

8.7K 428 776
De marshyunlix

Felix had begun packing as soon as dinner was over, taking the few essentials he would need for the three day trip. He would set out tomorrow before the sun even rose, so that he would reach there somewhere in the morning.

Jisung was helping him out, comforting him every few seconds because the boy would burst into tears every five minutes. It wasn't easy for Felix, just promising his life away, He didn't hadn't even met his new husband, and it could be some forty year old wolf for all he knew. And besides, he couldn't decline to the marriage either, since it had been decided to unite them on the fifth full moon of the year, which was next week. 

The fifth full moon was a very important date, since it was the only time the constellations would align in the light of the moon, and the two souls that would be united were for life. No exits, No quits.

He could run away, but that's cowardly and he wouldn't get far. He had guards around him all day long, or his brother. And even if he did manage to escape them both, he wouldn't get out of the kingdom without the other clans chasing him away. 

Besides, His family would be devastated and he would anger the gods, bringing nothing but destruction upon their pack, so he wasn't going to disobey.

"I'll miss you." Felix said quietly, snuggling next to his fraternal twin brother. The other happily cuddled the younger twin in glee, using the time they had together to its maximum.

"Yeah, I'll miss your brownies..." Jisung responded, and the younger wolf huffed in annoyance.

"You won't miss me?" He asked angrily, pouting.

"I'm kidding! I'll miss you and your brownies." Jisung justified, laughing as he pushed Felix's pout back with his finger.

Felix sighed, looking outside the window and watching the stars twinkle in the sky. There was a spark of light, and a streak of white in the sky, as a shooting star passed by.

Felix jumped to his feet, and Jisung followed shooting the star. The two quickly made a wish, closing their eyes.

"You know they never actually come true, right?" Jisung said, after the two got in bed again and Felix shrugged.

"It doesn't hurt to try..." Felix replied, yawning as sleep finally began to overcome his senses.

"What did you wish for anyway?" Jisung asked, and the younger boy smiled at him, his eyes drooping.

"T-That... my... h-husband... be....g-good...." He said sleepily, falling asleep. 

Jisung chuckled, placing a small kiss on the younger's forehead, who smiled and hugged his twin closer, and two cuddled to sleep.

~

Felix bid goodbye to his family, promising a safe return and set off with the few guards that were accompanying him. The journey took two to three hours, and it was when the sun was rising overhead, crossing the snowy mountains that they entered the midnight pack's territory. 

"Halt! Who goes there?" A big and sturdy red wolf asked, his one patched up and scars on his arms and legs. 

The troop stopped abruptly, as the two strongest wolfs of their pack went to talk with the red wolf. Felix watched from behind as a grey wolf from his pack, Chan, talked calmly with the other red wolf. A brown wolf, Changbin, stood behind Chan, reasoning as well.

The two began growling at each other, and the three wolves began to raise their voices at each other, the red guard wolf not letting them pass into their territory. 

"What's going on?" Felix asked from the carriage, to his personal servant who was standing outside his window.

"They guard's not letting us in, he apparently wants physical proof that it is you. He thinks tat we are imposters trying to carry something illegal into their pack territory. Ugh, these midnight wolves are so obnoxious." Wooyoung explains, scrunching his nose. 

Felix nodded, scoffing. He opened the door of the carriage, Wooyoung immediately stopping him.

"Your highness, what are you doing?" Wooyoung whisper-shouted, pushing the younger boy inside.

Felix smiles, pushing Wooyoung's hands away and getting out of the carriage.

"They wanted physical proof, they'll have it." The freckled boy stated plainly, shape-shifting into his wolf form and walking to the front, the other guards clearing his way with shocked expressions.

He neared the growling wolves at the front, arguing like there was no tomorrow. The red wolf let out a snarl, his paw raising to hurt the brown wolf that was growling at him fiercely. It was then Felix intervened, stepping in between them both before the guard could land a blow on one his pack.

The red guard wolf froze, his paw in mid-air as he stared at the white beauty with wide eyes. 

Felix rolled his eyes internally, putting on a friendly face anyway.

"May I know what the commotion is about?" He asked, towards the guard particularly, who was still frozen in front of him.

The red guard wolf looked at the brown and grey wolf behind the white wolf, glaring at them once. He then returned his gaze at the white wolf, and although Felix had put on the friendliest face he could infront of the guard, his eyes showed he was annoyed and angry, and the guard gulped in fear, immediately moving to the side of the pathway, allowing the troop to pass.

"You may pass." The wolf said, tearing his eyes away from the white creature, his voice a little shaky.

Felix snorted under his breath, signaling the Chan and Changbin to continue infront, as he walked to the back, turning into a human as he got inside the carriage.

"You scared the shit out of him." Wooyoung whispered, looking at the red wolf who was staring at the carriage.

"Good for him, then. He should know not to mess with the moonstone pack." Felix responded proudly, smiling at Wooyoung.

"You're right there, prince." 

~

They had arrived at the castle/cave of the midnight territory, a few guards waiting at the gate. This time however, they let them pass inside, much to the surprise of the freckled boy. 

The troop stopped at the stables inside, the carriage stopping for Felix to get out. Only Changbin and three other guards stayed as wolves, staying at the stables to guard their valuable. Wooyoung, Chan and Felix went inside the castle, a guard wolf escorting them inside. 

They entered the main room, where the pack leaders were seated. Felix saw an alpha female, talking with her alpha husband, the pack leader. He had a few grey hairs, just like the Luna. And that's why Felix was there, to get married to their son and become the Luna of their kingdom. 

The two noticed the entrance of the omega Luna-to-be, Chan and Wooyoung had stopped at the entrance, it was a private moment for the royal family to discuss only.

"Welcome, Felix from the Moonstone pack. We are honored to have you in our humble territory." The woman rose from her seat, walking towards the boy.

Felix smiled, finding her quite friendly. But then his mind told him it was just an act, and they were just being hostile.

"The pleasure is all mine." Felix replied, bowing towards the Luna and the alpha leader was still seated at the front of the room, grumbling under his breath. The woman looked quite shocked for a minute, not expecting the same respect from the boy.

Shaking her head, she gestured him to come closer, glaring at her husband to greet the boy.

"Greetings Pack Leader. I am Lee Felix Yongbok, from the moonstone pack. It is very nice of you to let me stay here for the night." Felix introduced himself, like he had practiced a hundred times infront of the mirror. He placed a hand on his heart, bowing a full 90 degrees.

The leader raised an eyebrow, seemingly impressed. He nodded, gesturing the boy to get up.

"It is the same to you. Welcome to our kingdom." He said curtly, his mouth straightened into a thin line. His cold stare at Felix made him fidget in his place, but keeping eye-contact with the leader anyway. His mother had taught him to not show his weakness, no matter how scared he was.

"Hyunjin, dear? He's here!" The woman called out, looking around for her son. 

Behind the chairs where the royal couple sat before, from the red curtains, a tall handsome man pushed the red silken material to the side, talking busily to a servant. He walked into the room, looking at the Luna.

"What is it, Mom?" The man asked to the Alpha woman, who was glaring at him, mouthing some words.

Hyunjin eyes wandered to the side, making eye contact with the short blonde omega, both of them freezing. 

Hyunjin wasn't like anything Felix imagined. He was handsome, like he was created and made by Aphrodite herself. His ethereal olive green eyes seemed to entrance him, and had long brown hair, reaching past his shoulders. He was wearing a white suit and there were sparkling pearls in his hair, tying half of it up with a satin ribbon.

(I combined his red lights costume, with play with fire one, you get the idea- He's handsome.)

It seemed Felix was also the reason that caused the older alpha to go mute, the servant staring at him and then Felix. The queen gestured him to leave, a smile on her lips as the two observed each other.

Felix was like an exquisite jewel, and if angels existed on earth, then this was it. His blue eyes sparkled, and it held the planets and cosmos all in one. His cheeks were littered with small freckles, and the alpha swore he saw constellations hidden in them. His heartbeat sped up suddenly, inhaling sharply as he took in his husband to be.

But their eyes also held something else for the other, and they both understood it well. 

Rage.

They were angry, angry because the other was the reason they had to agree on the stupid marriage in the first place.

The queen clapped her hands, smiling widely.

"You both will look so good together!" She squealed like a teenage girl, and the omega blushed, a red hue coating his freckled cheeks.

Hyunjin smiled internally, finding the omega adorable. 

What the-

Snap out of it, Hyunjin!

The older shook his head, returning to his cold face as he sighed heavily, making sure the omega heard he wasn't interested in this whole affair either.

Felix heard alright, and he rolled his eyes at the older. 

The Alpha woman noticed the sudden change in both of the males, her smile fading away as she coughed, hoping to get rid of the tension of the room.

"Felix, dear, why don't you get set up in your room? After that, I assume you must be hungry after the long journey, a servant shall escort you to the dining hall." The Luna said happily, to which Felix smiled, nodding.

"Thank you, your highness." Felix said, bowing slightly.

The Luna scoffed, coming closer to the young omega.

"Oh, call me mom. We're all going to be family soon anyway." The woman said, and Felix blushed slightly, nodding anyway.

"Thank you, M-Mom." Felix said nervously, stuttering by accident, which did catch the attention of the alpha son, who looked at him through the corner of his eye.

"Much better. Now, Seungmin, get Felix to his room, will you?" The woman calls out, and the servant from earlier came forward, bowing to the queen and then Felix.

"Follow me, I shall take you to your room." Seungmin walked out of the room, and Felix signaled the 'okay' to Chan, who nodded, giving the prince's luggage to Seungmin and Wooyoung, walking out of the castle to go the stables. He would return back to the kingdom with the troop, and then comeback tomorrow. 

"Who are you?" Seungmin asked, pointing at Wooyoung, who looked offended at the welcome.

"I'm Wooyoung, thank you very much." The older omega said, glaring at Seungmin.

"He's with me. My personal attendee." Felix explained quickly, not wanting to start fight as soon as he had arrived.

"We don't have a room for him." Seungmin stated, walking through the hallways that led to Felix's room.

"He can stay with me." Felix stated plainly, and Seungmin couldn't argue to that, nodding as he opened a room, putting the luggage inside the huge room. 

"Enjoy your stay." Seungmin said, although Felix could see he didn't really mean it, his voice sounding so bored.

Felix nodded, gesturing with one hand for the servant to leave, who did so, bowing as he closed the door room.

"Man, people here are so damn rude." Wooyoung says, clicking his tongue as he takes Felix's luggage, setting his stuff around.

Felix nodded, although he wasn't really listening. Somehow, the only thing on his mind was the alpha he met earlier, the prince as soon to be pack leader of the midnight pack. 

He was so handsome...

No, Felix, Stop it!

"Fel... Felix...FELIX!!" Wooyoung shouted, snapping his fingers infront of his eyes.

Felix shook his head, looking around as he rubbed his ears, wincing.

"Why'd you zone out?" Wooyoung asked, curiously.

"Nothing..." Felix responded, mumbling.

Wooyoung smiled, knowing why exactly why Felix was out of his thoughts.

"So, how was the groom?" He asked teasingly, as Felix's head shot up, becoming a stuttering mess.

"I- um, H-He was...He was o-okay..." The younger said, looking away from Wooyoung.

"Mhm, You like him, don't you?" Wooyoung said, giggling as he watched the boy look at him with wide eyes, shaking his head furiously.

"W-WHAT!? I- D-DON'T! I-I'm just thinking about l-lunch..." Felix lied, but Wooyoung only laughed.

"Yeah right, lunch makes your face and ears red like a tomato? Don't lie to me, Felix." Wooyoung says, laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up..." Felix says quietly, hiding his face.

Well, this was going to be an interesting marriage.

Word Count: 2355

AN: Yay update! The title is kinda weird, I apologize, it had almost nothing to do with the chapter. Anyway, I hope you liked this update! Vote and Comment please! 

Stay safe <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

425K 12.5K 79
I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...
10K 366 10
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
5.3K 115 31
Hyunlix oneshots Requests open : Instagram account : hyunjinnie._.felix
16.4K 572 20
'Platonic, what fucking torture.' _________________________________________ CONTENTS- • Friends to lovers • Jealousy • Slow burn • Fluff/ 18+ • Cheat...