Vault of horrors

By doctor_geramia

This is where I put all my scary stories More

A twist ending
I saw it coming
A monster in his closet
I loved her
Doors
The man that ate all the newborns
Wake up
Mr. Widemouth
Ickbarr Bigelsteine
Forgotten friends
An accident
A deal
My job
Growths
A message from your personal demons
It stands there
It was an accident
Rap rat
Its ok to cry
Baby dolls
Ramblings of a mad man
They got the definition wrong
I begged you
Subway suicide
A writers mind
The year was 1991
Ice
Headlights
they least expect it
always count the people
Long jack
Is it right?
Don't peek
"Most Definitely"

A text message

216 17 6
By doctor_geramia

So I should start off by telling you my girlfriend has a bad habit of sleep texting. Every now and then I'll get a message from her at about 12:00 am or 3:00 am. I eventually got used to it as the messages were usually just jiberish or random auto corrected words. Until one night I woke up to the sound of my message alert going off, I checked the time to see it was about 12:32 am. I figured it had to be my girlfriend and when I checked sure enough I was right, but this time it was an odd message. It was only one word "help" when I read it I got a chill down my spine but I quickly brushed it off realizing she was probably just sleep texting. I laid back down and closed my eyes, but as soon as I did my message alert went off again. Surprise surprise it was from my girlfriend the message read "please", I quickly got up and dashed out the door not even bothering putting on cloths. I realized these text were to precisely written for someone not even awake, I got in my car and began speeding down the road. Halfway down the road I got another message it read "hurry", I pressed the gas peddle to the floor and within the next hour I arrived at her house. I ran to the door to find it unlocked and I ran inside up to her room, only to find her asleep in bed. I sighed in relief she was ok and that's all that mattered but just to be safe I looked around her house under tables, under her bed, and behind curtains. After looking around I headed back to my car and drove back to my house, I got home and layer back down happy knowing that my girlfriend was safe. Then my message alert went off and when I looked at the message my skin felt ice cold and I dropped my phone. The message had read "you forgot to check the closet".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.6K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
95 4 4
Assortment of Random Short Stories I Wrote
19 0 16
a collection of all my stories into one book
128 5 5
All of my short horror stories in one place!