FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

De NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... Mais

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

3 Unexpected

4.1K 234 12
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 3 Unexpected...

In the meanwhile,

A girl was hiding behind a tree. She looks familiar to us. We have seen her somewhere already. Yes... she is none other than the same girl who was pushing a car the previous day. She slowly peeped out, biting her nail. She ran her eyes here and there, in a searching manner. She should be frightened of someone.

That's when someone tapped her back. She closed her eyes, biting her lip.

*Why are you hiding from me KHUSHI? * a guy asked.

*I'm not hiding from you* Khushi said.

*Then, from whom? Are you scared of me? *

*Look, Deepak, I don't want to hurt you more and more... that's why I'm staying away from you*

*You can hurt me... and also love me... you have rights, Khushi...* the guy said emotionally.

*Shut up... just shut up...ok? *

*Can't you talk to me sweetly? *

*I have told you many times, don't roam behind me...* she said extending her index finger.

*But why? I love you so much, Khushi*

*Try to understand, Deepak*

*Trust me Khushi. I can't live without you... do you think you can get a good man than me...? *

*I'm not looking for a good man and I don't want a good man... understand? *

*Khushi please, accept me... please...*

Khushi sighed. Deepak was roaming behind her for the past month. He had been roamed behind another girl before he started roaming behind Khushi. He got to know that girl was already in a relationship with someone. So, he started following Khushi forgetting the girl. Deepak wanted to marry a working woman. So that he can live lavishing.

Khushi was not ready to get married not only to Deepak but also not to anyone. She had ambition. She had no one for herself. She wanted to be not only moral support but also economical support to the HOME in which she brought up. So, she wanted to go to the ABROAD to earn money. She is trying from all the ends to go to the UK.

*Khushi, please accept my love* Deepak pleaded.

Khushi thought for a while and made herself up.

*Ok... I think I should not hide the truth from you anymore* she said.

*What truth? *

*I love someone* she lied.

*Whaaaat! It's a pure lie. I know you love no one*

*How do you know if I met him secretly? *

*I don't believe it*

*He is a BIG SHOT in this society and I'm an orphan. That's why I don't meet him openly because I don't want him to get criticized * she built the story up.

Deepak was looking at her with unbelievable expression.

*Yes, he has a reputation. That's why I didn't tell you about him before*

*Introduce him to me*

*I told you...*

Cutting her,

*But, what harm if you introduce him to me? I just want to see him. I will believe your words only if you introduce him to me. Or else, you can't stop me from roaming around you* it sounded like a warning.

*No... I can't do it*

*Ok. Don't introduce... Show me him from far at least...*

Khushi sighed. She doesn't know what to do and how to avoid this idiot. Until she leaves India, he will be behind her. She knew that. She has to trick him anyhow.

That's when her sight fell on a man who was coming out of K&K son's jewelry shop. The same man who helped her to push the car the previous day. Khushi didn't know his name but we do... ARNAV... our story HERO. Khushi saw him removing the car lock with the remote stylishly while walking towards the car. A fraction of a second, she got stuck in Arnav. Her eyes sparkled, seeing a known man.

Deepak noticed her changed facial expression. He looked in the direction and saw a young man opening the car door who looked damn handsome and ravishing. What a look...! What a style...!

*Is he your man? * Deepak asked her.

Khushi widened her eyes. She and his girlfriend...? He looks damn rich. His attitude itself told her that. Khushi gulped down hard, looking at Arnav.

*So... he is your man...* Deepak said assuming idiotically and rushed towards Arnav.

Khushi was horrified, seeing him going towards Arnav. She followed him.

*Stop, Deepak... stop... listen to me* she shouted from behind while chasing him.

But, Deepak was not ready to listen to her and he was damn faster than Khushi.

Arnav extended his hand to open the door. He stopped near the car door as he got a call. He attended the call as it was from Anjali.

*Hann Di... I have collected the chain. *

*Thank you, Chotte. *

*I'm coming home, Di* he disconnected the call not letting her talk more.

Arnav sighed. He will do anything for his sister... even marriage... but now, he could do nothing for her. Lavanya is his best friend Aman's girlfriend. They are in a relationship for more than two years. Even though Lavanya was not in a relationship with Aman Arnav would not have liked her because he never felt anything for her.

Aman had no one for himself. In fact, he had no one other than Arnav... recently Lavanya. Aman was very sincere in the relationship, so was Lavanya. They knew Shyam very well. He wanted Arnav to marry his sister. He wished that even before he got married to Anjali. But Lavanya lost her heart to Aman. Arnav would do anything for his sister but circumstances led him to go against her. At the same time, he has to save his friend's relationship. What would Arnav do? As of now, he had no idea.

Arnav was about to get inside the car, he stopped again as someone called him.

*Siiiirrrr...*

Arnav looked at him.

*Sir...Are you in love with Khushi? *

Arnav shrank his eyes but Deepak could not see that as Arnav was wearing dark glasses. Arnav's eyes fell on the girl who came there running behind the guy panting hard. Arnav's eyes softened, seeing her. He smiled.

*Sir, I love Khushi very much. I won't interfere in your path if you are really in love with Khushi* Deepak said, pointing at Khushi.

Though Arnav couldn't understand anything he read the girl's face who was gulping down, restlessly. So, her name is Khushi. Arnav supposed.

Deepak turned towards Khushi as he didn't get an answer from Arnav.

*I know you are lying... he doesn't love you... in fact, you love no one... to get rid of me only you lied that you are in love with someone... what are you going to say now, you love someone not him? * he pointed at Arnav.

Khushi rolled her eyes sighing.

*Look, Deepak...*

*You can't stop me from roaming behind you, Khushi. You have to love me... you have no choice... Maybe, I can't enter into the Indira Gandhi working women's Hostel where you are staying. But you have to come out of the hostel every day to go to the office... don't forget that*

Arnav somehow got a clear picture now. This stupid is torturing her in the name of Love. Arnav always respects true lovers but not this kind of senseless idiot.

Khushi was about to tell Deepak something,

*Ohhh... Is he Deepak, you told me about? * Arnav asked Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav surprisingly whereas Deepak shockingly.

*Are you in love with Khushi? * Deepak asked with the same shock.

*I don't like to share my personal matters with anyone. But for Khushi, I don't mind do that. *

He paused for a while and looked at Khushi whose eyes was widened.

*Yes...* said Arnav.

*Sir, can't you get someone other than Khushi? * Deepak asked.

Arnav wondered. What kind of man he is? He folded his hands.

*I can understand the depth of the problem... (he paused for a few seconds) ...Khushi* Arnav said.

Taking the chance, Khushi came beside Arnav and stood next to him.

*We love each other. Is that clear...? * she asked Deepak

Deepak looked at them for once and left the place with a hung face. Arnav turned towards Khushi and got stuck, seeing Shyam standing behind them with an unnamed expression, watching the drama.

To be continued...

The next chapter is available on INKITT

Arnav is in Love

Arnav was stuck,seeing Shyam. No need to say he was fuming in anger. Arnav is in love with thisgirl. If he loves this girl, why didn't he tell him that before? He would nothave given hope to Lavanya about marrying Arnav. Arnav's arrogance is unbearablesometimes... Shyam left the place seething. This matter should be inquired in RM...Arnav has to answer Raizadas' questions. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.2K 2.3K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
111K 3.6K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
138K 10.3K 65
Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily married on the other dais next to them. Arna...
111K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...