Kynedy Carter

By beee_harmony

The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her... More

beginning-1
social trash-2
auntie...4
running...5
boat... 6
j's...7
zipping... 8
twin...9
babybaby...10
mall cop...11
sunsets...12
people... 13
cousins...14
dad has a date... 15
space... 16
carpets...17
hate... 18
remember me...19
summer love...20
who...21
waterfalls...22
mommy...23
silence...24
feelings...25
legally speaking...26
field day...27

goods-3

704 20 0
By beee_harmony

Beyoncé:

I am the step mom the one who has the least interesting part of the story, I am the weak link the hated character maybe. Shawn Carter is my weakness I can not be away from him, I do not care the requirement. We met way before he got married to ex-wife who is sadly no longer with us.

We were best friend for the longest and we had dated for a brief moment up until he met his ex. He left me for her and I moved on we were still friends up until the day after his wedding I was cut off. I really did move on we were not friends he was not the one to call when I needed to vent or help with my albums or management. I was an independent woman who was a forced to be messed with no one could mess with me.

Then a day after his divorce finalized he called me and I went running his way. Was I wrong for that? Was I dumb for that? I do not know. He needed help with Kynedy's hair, he didn't know how to do it neither did his wife. They wanted to cut her hair off or perm her hair out she was only four years old.

My mom and I stepped in and gave life to her hair we gave him instructions to follow and her hair is long to this day. I did my best to give her good memories while doing her hair. The only way we got close is if I gave her money to let me to do her hair.  We never got that close we were both more reserved and I know I could of tried harder.

During the time we dated and were getting married I was also working a lot and not home as much. I wanted Shawn to have a strong bond with his daughter because he didn't get a lot of time with her. I in a neglected her not wanting to do that and it wasn't after we got married she started showing signs of it.

Her mom also hated me I don't know if that had to do anything with us but kid learns from their moms. I now am really trying to get her to change her perception. I just don't wanna be a try hard and push even further. I genuinely want a friendship with her.

Today was crazy I don't understand how people could work with children then lash out and yell at them. I was ready to step in and fight I would of dragged her out of my house if I wasn't pregnant with twins.

Anyways my plan was to go to Target and make a goodie bag for Kynedy. We recently moved and she decided the stuff she owned in her moms place would stay at New York in our other home. I knew she did not have a lot here so I meant to this earlier.

Now I was in Target grabbing her all sorts of things from toiletries to clothes. She is not with me because I want to surprise her and I also need to get some first aid things to help with her injuries.

After making my way around the school and grabbing everything I possibly could. I was leaving and getting lunch for today, we were having Panera Bread. For dinner we have someone to cook for us but lunch is on us.

Julius my bodyguard helped me load up my stuff into the car he was also driving for me. I was starting to get really big that means I have to slow down. I looked to my phone to see my momma calling me, I bet it is Blue.

"Hey mama, hey Blue Blue", I waved.

"Mama mama can I stay with auntie Solo", Blue blurted out.

"We will have to see baby I don't know if she is in a la too. Aren't you enjoying grandma time?",

"Yes but I want to be with auntie solo on Friday shes fun" I gapsed. She is so blunt let me say kids are just go for the gun crazy.

"So grandma is not fun?", I asked.

"Nooo I pove grandma she is fun but I miss auntie Solo", I laughed.

"I will talk to auntie Solo and your dad then we will decide okay baby" I answered.

"Run off I gotta talk with your mom", my mom told her.

"Okay I love you mom"

"Love you too blueberry", I saw her run off.

"How is my grandchild?", she asked.

"Kynedy oh mama it is bad, that pesky social worker I told you about attacked her. She left her so many bruises and cuts on her face and body. That was only her being along with Kyn for 10 minutes. She got arrested and is in process of getting a sentence. We aee srill very mad."

"I am just shocked how in the world they hire her and just threw a menace to society out there."

"I know I made sure Shawn was gonna sew aint no way she can get away with that or CPS and DCFS. They have been doing him dirty since day one because he is a rapper", I said.

"How Kynedy?",

"Well right now she is probably either just waking up or taking her nap. I left her and Jay to get food and get her a welcome home gift."

"Has she started to get close to you?",

"Not really she hasn't talked a lot to me it is only day two. She fell asleep on me though I am pretty sure it is because she could not see me", I said.

"I see. How you feeling about her?"

"A little stressed with this morning and also relaxed I am not trying to do the most and push her away. I want her to see I am here for her."

"I get you. Where you at now?"

"Like 20 ish minutes from home but I have to call solo"

"Oh yeah she gonna be on the line for a good minute call me later. Keep me in the loop"

"Bye bye mama", I blew a kiss.

We hung up and now I was calling Solange, I looked over to Julius he knew how extra she was.

"GIVE IT UPP FOR SOLANGGEEEEE", I yelled as she answered.

"What do you want from me?", she asked.

"Its what my daughter wants where you hanging out at? What part of the country are you in?"

"The one we and my boo are making kids for fun", I gasped.

"You so bad, but yes the twins want cousin do it.", she gasped at me.

"Now I won't I am in LA, I will be here befofe then twins are born honey. I was there with Blue I am gonna be there with my twinsies", she said.

"That's why you're the best sister ever, soeaking of Blue she wants to spend the weekend with you.", I said.

"Aight send her my way on Friday and we will have fun together", she said.

"That easy?", I asked.

"Yeah now about Kynedy I can be more auntie/ niecey with, how is she? Can I visit her?", she asked.

"Social worker ruined it that lady fought Kynedy, now she is arrested but Kyndey is hurt. I don't know if she wants visitors yet I will ask when I get home.", I said.

"You better I want to visit her today, Julez wanna see her although I will make him wait at least till the next week", she said.

"I will see what we can do, I don't wanna break boundaries.", I said.

"Okiee I'll expect my answer before 5", she hung up.

That girl is something else, by the time I looked up I was home. Before getting down I was put everything in gift bagsakong it look super pretty.

Walking in through the back door I set all the gifts in the dining room for after eating lunch. I brought forth hot lunch for the family Kyn was up and watching a tv show.

"Food has arrived come on in to the kitchen.", I said.

"What is lunch exactly? I recall you are not much of a chef. ", Kynedy asked.

"My momma has taught some things now it is better I keep it to myself. Panera Bread is lunch I was around the area.", I set up to food on the table.

"Yesss man no one would take me to one New York they didn't want to walk that way. Thank youuu beet root", she let that name slip, "oops sorry"

"I am going that slide but don't get to smart with me I will check you", I warned.

"Mhm", Shawn mumbled.

Kynedy

While she wasn't exactly my mom she was not bad she brought me one of my favorites. My mom hated Panera and hated the idea behind Panera. I wasn't allowed to eat it at home I had to eat it with my dad and I loved it.

"Hey where is Blue I don't see her running around breaking the sound barrier.", I said.

"She is spending this week with her grandma because she is finally in LA.", my dad answered.

"Oh so I wasn't important enougj to keep her around for my welcoming week", I inferred what other reason could there be. They really trying to keep me away from my sister.

"No it is not like that we also decided that simply because we wanted to give you this week of full attention. If Blue was here we would have to put more attention to her and you might feel isolated. Next week you can tell me if we made the wrong decision.", he replied back.

"So when do I get to be with family or hang out with people. Are you gonna keep me cooped up the whole week.", they both laughed.

"Okay social butterfly, don't worry you will see people.", he answered.

"Solange was begging me to let her come over today, if you want I can call her up. She said I can't interfere her auntie business", Beyoncé said.

"I have never gotten the chance to really meet her and she my auntie", I responded.

"That was part of the custody thing they didn't want you around Bey's family, Solange was close to breaking some laws", dad interjected.

"Well that was dumb"

"YeH it is in the past, you gonna love Solo she is fun. Do you want her to come", he said.

"Yeah why not let me start opening up my heart and meeting people.", I said.

"I will call her over", Beyoncé said.

We continued eating our meal it was not to silent bey and dad were catching up each other on next appointments. I was minding my own business I was thinking of how can I steal Beys paint or if  we could get a michaels or rich paint store. I wanted to paint all of my stuff of that nature is back in New York.

"I just realized all of my paint supplies are back in New York, this would be a good week to paint I want to paint.", I said.

"Solange is an all day thing most of the time, if she leaves before by 7 we can go to a craft store not too far. If not tomorrow", Beyoncé offered.

"Okay mañana you can't bail señora", she laughed.

"I promise, for today I see we are done eating I just want to show you what I got for you it is in the dining room", she said.

"Please not be your cooking", I crossed my fingers.

"I will go return it if you want and you can get my cooking.", she responded.

"Nevermind I am sorry", I said. I still wanna know what she got.

"Go on check the dining room" , she said.

"Im sorry but where is that day two here in this mansion lead me I was not taking notes on the tour", I said.

"Right sorry my pregnancy brain putting to much to the babies but its is over here pass the archway here.", she showed me.

"Woah nooo you didn't have to do this, no no no. I am living here for free and I am awful to you.", I felt bad. She got so many things there were endless bags.

"I will not return any of it. You are young and you have had a hard life and  I couldn't be there much for you. I know you probably feel that I don't like you or want you but that is far from the truth. We are hopefully gonna get to know each other and get a better bond. Open your gifts.", she said.

I finally got the courage after staring at them for too long, I mean she has gifted stuff through dad but not ever this blunt and direct.

The first bag bad a bunch of comfy clothes swearlts leggings and socks. All the colors were one I like very calm light pastels. She knew me well just with the first bags and then came the second it was going out clothes she had my style like the palm of her hand.

Even in the shower stuff it was all my faviete scents and colors for things, I could let her choose my room and she would know what to do.

"Thank you so so so much Beyoncé, but how did you know me well? You barely interacted with me in New York. I thought you didn't like me."

"I never meant to isolate you, the court saw two musicians as parents to be unfit. They ordered in the custody deal I couldn't be in any way parent authority and being friends was pushing a limit. I was observant I knew your style what you prefered and I helped Shawn with that. I did my best so that Shawn could keep you till we moved to California. We were gonna fight it out here.", she explained.

"And no one told me this!! I thought you hated me for the longest!!", I was frustrated.

"That was in the custody deal and your mom was good at calling the courts the CPS on us.", my dad added, "There was a lot of messed up stuff in your custody case. They favored your mom in a heart beat and I couldn't get them to be smart. We were fighting until the end and then well your mom passed."

"And even then they still hate y'all", I realized.

"They gonna hate that lawsuit all of them are gonna catch.", my dad added.

"You got them dad put me on the stand I will spill all the vial stuff them workers said about us.", I said.

They looked at me shocked, I realized I never sadi that. I never felt safe enough to adress if my mom figured I liked my dad more she would do everything to rip me out of his arms. I then realized that was why Bey couldn't be close to me. She was comforting like a mother sonce day one and she had no kids my mom was cold.

Damn the things you learn every single day.

"We got a a messed up past, we will talk about those horrible people at a better time. They aren't gonna go unaddressed for now lets focus on what we got."

"Yeah and my sister should be here in ten ish minites she was waiting for the greenlight.", Beyoncé added.

"How long has she been waiting?", I asked.

"Since she knew your flight landed."

"What if I would have said not to her just wondering?", I asked.

"I would of given it five days and she would of needed to return me a sweater that she forgot she stole", Bey responded.

"Five days us being nice, you gonna love Solange", dad joked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.3K 22
Single mother of one, Beyonce Knowles is a renowned doctor in one of New York's biggest hospital. She works day and night trying to provide and prote...
100K 3.7K 31
As You May Know Beyoncé Who Is Originally From Houston, Texas, Is The Mother Of 7 Year Old Caleb Jenkins. In This Story You'll See Beyoncé Encounter...
24.8K 618 28
the Carter's has a daughter that was kidnapped at 6 she warms back up to them rather quickly will beyonce be the one to reboot her daughter's memory...
131K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...