Just The Three Of Us - Sirius...

By An0nym0usWriter21

*UNDER EDITING (as of 11/18/22) - GRADUALLY UPDATING* In which Celeste Miller falls head over heels for not o... More

cast
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

twenty-two

3.4K 130 22
By An0nym0usWriter21

     "So what are your plans for Valentines Day, Celeste?" Lily asked, whilst the two girls were walking in the corridor, side by side. "Anyone ask you out?"

     "Um," She wanted to say no but that would be a lie. She had plenty of boys and girls who had asked to spend the day with her. But neither of the boys she wanted had uttered a single word about the holiday to her. "Yeah. Quite a few people actually."

     "That's exciting, who?" The ginger girl bit her lip. "That is if you don't mind me asking."

     Celeste let out a laugh. "I don't mind." Lily nodded as her cue to continue on, so Celeste did. "Well I've been asked by three ravenclaws, two seventh year boys, and a fifth year girl, I believe her name is Pandora. Then, four seventh year hufflepuff's. Gabriel, Colin, Mark, and Andrew."

     "Whoa, I've been asked by like two boys, but you're out here being asked left and right."

     "I'm sure a lot of other people would ask you, but y'know James, he'd-"

     "Get all bloody territorial?" She raised her eyebrows almost as if she was daring Celeste to disagree with her.

     "I wouldn't say he's territorial...just persistent?" Celeste offered Lily a shrug, but the gryffindor was not amused.

     "Considering I've only been asked by two people, and I'm not saying this to be narcissistic, but I know I could get way more, if Potter would just leave me alone." She sighed.

     As if Lily saying his name summoned him, James along with the rest of the Marauder's appeared from around the corner. "Evans? What a surprise to see you here!" Celeste and the boys snickered, but the green eyed witch's glare shut them up.

     "I walk here everyday and you know this, quit acting like you don't. Cut to the chase. What is it that you want?"

     The chaser ruffled his dark hair. It looked as if he just got off his broom. Not in a good way. "Well Lily-Flower, I was just wondering if you had a date to hogsmeade for this Saturday?"

     "I don't." He smirked and went to open his mouth to deliver a reply but Lily cut him off. "And before you ask, that doesn't mean I want to go with you either. In fact, I don't. So please save us both some time and don't bother asking." With those parting words, the witch stormed off, leaving Potter and Pettigrew who was practically attached to his hip, to trail after her.

     Sirius slung his left arm around Celeste's shoulders and his right around Remus'. "Well I already know Moons is free, but what about you Celeste, do you have any special plans?" His grey eyes twinkled with amusement but Celeste didn't notice. She was too busy relishing in the warmth radiating from his toned body as he held her close.

     "Nope. I'm all free." She internally cringed at how fast her answer came out but Remus' laugh broke her concentration.

     "Really? I would've expected someone like you to have been asked plenty by now." He shook his head, sandy curls falling into his eyes in the process.

     "Someone like me?" Her dark eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

     "Someone who's funny and smart."

     "And beautiful, you can't forget that part Moons."

     Celeste was sure her face was the same shade of red as the boys ties, but if they noticed they didn't comment on it.

     "Of course."

     "What Moony is trying to say, is that we think you're beautiful, smart, and funny, as well as kind and many other amazing things. So it's surprising that you don't have a date yet."

     "Wel-"

     "But that's okay, because you can be ours." He winked.

     "Your..."

      "Date, Celeste. You can be our date for Valentines Day, if you'd like to be." As Remus smiled his scars became more prominent. Neither Sirius or Celeste cared, they thought he was handsome with or without the scars lining his face.

     If she wasn't in the presence of the boys or anyone for that matter, she would have jumped for joy. Instead she returned Remus' smile and gave her answer in a much calmer manner. "I'd love to be your date."

     Celeste found the boys waiting for her by the great hall at noon, just as they said they would. Her dark hair was curled and she had allowed Natalia to do her makeup. Dorcas painted her nails a dark red to match her dress. She wanted to wear her typical blue but Sienna was not having it. She threw a complete fit at the idea of wearing anything other than pink or red on Valentines Day. That's also the reason Celeste's friends were wearing dresses of similar shades.

     As she approached she noticed the attire of her dates. Remus was wearing a fitted brown sweater with black trousers; Something that was very Remus but had a bit more of a fancy look to it. Sirius on the other hand was dressed in his typical clothing, a white shirt and black jeans. This time though his shirt was practically hidden by his favorite Christmas gift, the leather jacket from Celeste. They have to be the hottest guys in the entire school. 

     "Celeste, you look amazing." Remus said and Sirius agreed.

     "You both do as well." She smiled and they returned it.

     Sirius' grey eyes sparkled as they roamed over her body appreciatively. "C'mon," He reached for Remus' and Celeste's hands and intertwined his fingers with theirs. "I wanna go to the Three Broomsticks before it gets too crowded."

     "Pads, wait." Remus turned to Celeste. "Do you want to go there or would you rather go to the tea shop?" Sirius grimaced at the mention of Madam Puddifoot's but waited for Celeste's reply anyway.

     Much to Sirius' pleasure, Celeste laughed and shook her head. "I'm not the biggest fan of that place. We can go there if you'd like to though."

     "No, I'd rather go to the Three Broomsticks. I just wanted to make sure you had the option in case you wanted tea instead." His cheeks were flushed as he sent a grin her way. She grinned right back at him.

     "In that case, can we go now?" Sirius sent his best puppy dog eyes to Remus, and the taller boy complied.

     "Let's go."

     Sirius went to purchase the butterbeer, leaving Remus and Celeste to find them a good place to sit. It wasn't too hard seeing as Sirius' idea to head there first paid off. Remus guided Celeste to a booth in the corner of the pub. His hand was warm on her lower back and that was all she could think about. 

     As they sat she wanted to frown at the loss of contact, but before she could he picked up her left hand and intertwined their fingers. "Is this okay?" He asked.

     "It's more than okay." He nodded at her words.

     "I'm really happy you said yes to be our date. If you wouldn't have, I'm positive I'd just be sitting in my dorm right now." 

     She chuckled. "I'm sure that's not true. Plenty of girls...and guys like you Remus. One of them would have asked you. Well probably more than one of them would have asked you."

     "Would you have?"

      She drew in a breath. Celeste wasn't expecting to be asked that, but she was sure of her answer. "Yes. It would have taken everything in me, but I would have."

      "What about Sirius?" 

     Speak of the devil and he will come. "What about me?" He asked as he placed the glasses of butterbeer down and slid into the booth on Celeste's other side.

     "I was just asking Celeste if she would've made a move on us, if we hadn't on her. She said yes about me, I'm just waiting to see if the same can be said for you."

     "Oh?" He slung an arm around her shoulder and began drawing stars on her arm with his fingers. "So what's the verdict?"

     "Yes, I would've asked you if you hadn't asked me. But like I told Rem, it would have taken all the courage I have."

     "Well you do look good in gryffindor red." He winked. 

     "Though we still love you in blue." Remus added.

     After spending an hour talking and drinking their butterbeer, Sirius made eye contact with Remus and the final piece of their plan went into play.

     "Celeste, there's something we want to ask you." Remus pulled his sleeves over his hands out of nervousness.

     "It's okay if you say no, but Moony and I have been talking about this for quite some time and came to a decision last night."

     "Okay? What is it?"

     "Padfoot and I have fancied each other for a long time, but we also have fancied you for a while now." Celeste's blue eyes widened. "And we thought that if you said yes to today, you might fancy us back."

     "We realized that we want to be together but not if that means we lose you."

     "You wouldn't lose me, I'm always gonna be here for you both."

     "Celeste, I don't think you understand what we're trying to ask." Sirius rubbed the back of his neck and took a deep breath. "We want to be together, but we want to be with you."

     "I-"

     "Celeste, do you wanna be our girlfriend?"

     She reached for their hands and held them with a small smile on her face. "Yes. A thousand times yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 8
Lilliana (Lillie) Lupin is just starting her seventh year with her twin brother and best friends. The only catch: she's in love with one of them. Whe...
620K 22.5K 47
Estella Bennett had a seemingly simple life at first glance, aside from her bright pink hair and troublesome best friend. She was uncomplicated, a...
120K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
304K 11.4K 61
Chapter order is INTENTIONAL An Interactive Marauder's Era Fanfiction. Poly Relationship with one girl with Remus Lupin, James Potter and Sirius Bla...