Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Bubble Gum Drama Queen

3.3K 40 76
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: (barely BDSM) where everybody thinks Harry is sugar, spice, and everything nice. Louis, the poor thing, is the only victim of Harry's bratty side.

they kinda look like this ^ (but Louis has a little stubble)

Btw when I say BDSM I mean a very very watered down version of it, like halfway through the story you'll probably forget it's even suppose to be BDSM

-

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Harry chants as he climbs on top of a sleeping Louis and straddles him. Louis stirs awake with furrowed brows and an annoyed groan. When he finally opens his eyes, he sees Harry's forest eyes looking happily at him. Harry waves, then leans forward and lays on Louis' chest; he hugs his Dom's sides as well and somehow continues to straddle him.

"Don't you ever sleep?" Louis wonders, lazily resting his hands on Harry's bare sides. "And where's your shirt?" Harry quietly giggles when he hears Louis' voice vibrating against his chest before answering him.

"I didn't want it on, and I'm awake because we have to get up now," Harry explains.

"What time is it?"

"Seven."

"Harry, oh my gosh," Louis suddenly groans, "we still have another hour." Harry immediately feels bad for waking Louis up earlier than necessary, so he sits back up and pouts.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he meekly says.

"That's alright, sweet pea. Now let's get back to bed, because I'd like to go back to sleep." Louis starts to move to his side, which is Harry's cue to move. He lies on his side, facing Louis, then cuddles up into his chest. Louis hugs him to keep him close, wrapping the Sub in his arms and the cozy hotel comforter; hopefully Harry will let him sleep for another hour.

-

The boys are an hour and a half deep into their concert rehearsal. They run through a few songs and get comfortable navigating their way around the stage, and the crew makes sure the sound and visual effects are working properly.

"Niall!" Harry calls, then jogs to the middle of the stage just in time for Niall's solo.

"Hey, I don't want you to be, the one that got away, I wanna get addicted to you, yeah," Niall sings into his microphone, copying Harry's silly, yet endearing, dance moves. "You're rushing through my mind, I wanna feel the high, I wanna be addicted don't say no, just let go." Louis begins his solo immediately after, and he takes his eyes off of Harry so he can focus on it.

The rest of rehearsal goes smoothly, and the boys finish earlier than normal. They all head backstage so the crew can talk to them about the flow of the concert; Louis is whisked away for a haircut as soon as they're done.

"Lou, you can't cut his hair, we're supposed to be growing it out together," Harry pouts as soon as Lou Teasdale starts brushing through Louis' hair.

"We're just freshening it up a bit," Louis responds.

"I'm cutting off this much." Lou holds her index finger and thumb up so that they're almost touching. Harry looks at her demonstration for a second, then stands in front of his Dom.

"But Da-Lou," he huffs. "I don't want you to cut any of it." Harry should have stamped his foot to fully show off his bratty demeanor. Honestly, he would have, but Lou is right next to them.

"Okay," Louis simply says, almost patronizingly.

"Oh my gosh," Lou laughs. "Who knew Harry had a bratty side?"

"I did," Louis purses his lips and gives a half amused smile, like he is tired of putting up with Harry.

"Harry has a bratty side? I don't believe it," Zayn chimes in, now sitting in a free seat next to Louis.

"He's a nightmare," Louis dramatically says, rolling his eyes as well.

"Heyyy," Harry whines and gives Louis the 'don't tease me' face that Louis knows all too well.

"I'm just joking," Louis reassures him. Harry leaves after that, presumably retreating to his dressing room.

"You sure do pick on him a lot," Zayn observes. "He's pretty sensitive."

"He can handle it, I promise," Louis lightly laughs. He feels as if he is a veteran at dealing with Harry, and everybody around him is blinded by Harry's sweet, slightly manipulative, charm that makes them believe he is nothing but nice.

"Are you sure?" Lou wonders. Out of anybody, Lou spoils Harry the most. She always brings him a treat after his haircut, whether it be a little lollipop or a cookie from the snack table; she even lets Harry babysit two year-old Lux.

"I'm sure. When he's in public he acts like a princess. But when it's just us, he can sometimes be bratty and demanding," Louis says. Even though Harry has a temper and can act immature at times, Louis still finds himself completely devoted to him in the best way possible. "Like, if I had to paint a picture of Harry, it would be him in a fluffy pink dress and a tiara, throwing a tantrum over God knows what," Louis chuckles. Lou and Zayn laugh at this, and Louis' haircut is finished minutes later. "I'm gonna go check on Harry now," Louis tells them. He makes his way to Harry's dressing room and quietly knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Harry asks from the other side of the door.

"It's Louis." Louis hears shuffling coming from inside the room, and the door opens seconds later. "Hi princess," he smiles as he lets himself inside.

"You were teasing me," Harry pouts. He sits on the couch, and Louis sits next to him, much to Harry's dismay.

"You can handle it, right? You're a big boy," Louis softly replies. "Just tell me you don't like me teasing you and I'll stop forever," he says. Harry sighs, because he knows he can't do that. Well, he could, but he likes when Louis teases him; Harry thinks of teasing as one of the ways they show their love for each other.

"I like it when you tease me, Daddy. Because then you're paying attention to me," Harry admits.

"I knew it," Louis laughs. Harry seems to be very comfortable in his self-absorbed status. He can be the most selfless and kind person when he wants to be, but he can also be the exact opposite of that. "There's a little park not too far from here, and earlier the boys were thinking about going on a walk. Do you wanna go with them?"

"Sure. Is it hot out?" Harry wonders.

"It shouldn't be too bad, I think you'll be fine," Louis says, then kisses Harry and takes his hand. He leads him to the other boys, and they all go to the car and drive to the park.

-

The park is relatively deserted, because 2:00 is apparently an odd time to visit a park. The five guys, plus a few bodyguards who keep their distance, start walking the woodsy path. They are surrounded with lush green trees and bushes, and it feels like they are in their own world in the middle of a forest.

"Daddy my shoe is untied," Harry notices. He stops walking, and Louis waits for him to bend over and tie his shoe. However, when Harry keeps staring at Louis, Louis takes the hint.

"You want me to tie your shoe," Louis says in a deadpan tone. Harry nods, and Louis mutters "such a princess" before squatting down to tie his baby's shoe. "There. All better." Louis kisses Harry on the cheek, then holds his hand and gently pulls him along to the other boys, who have stopped walking a few feet ahead of them.

"So, H, why do you call Louis 'Daddy'?" Niall wonders after a few quiet moments. Louis' cheeks burn red, because they hardly talk about Louis and Harry's sexual preferences. Sure, they all talk about their sex lives, but they rarely talk about the fact that Louis and Harry practice a light degree of BDSM, thanks to Harry.

"Because I like to," Harry answers with a small smile on his face and his head held high, "especially when he grows out his facial hair a bit."

"Harry," Louis quietly says, trying to get him to stop. Harry simply giggles, then kisses Louis' cheek.

"Mate, does Harry annoy you sometimes?" Liam asks.

"When did this become a Q and A about our relationship?" Louis asks.

"We're just friends having a conversation," Zayn chuckles.

"Well in that case, yeah. Harry annoys the shit out of me on a daily basis," Louis sassily answers. "You'd think with this whole thing that I'd be in control, but as it turns out, Harry's got me so far up his ass that I can almost see the light at the other end." Everyone bursts out laughing at this, but all Louis gives is a small chuckle. Even Harry laughs, probably because he likes to hear that he calls the shots--even though at the end of the day, it is Louis who is in charge.

-

Harry, as always, is nothing but nice when they get back to the arena. He talks to crew members, jokes around with his band mates, and he chats away with Lou while she does his hair.

The boys have just finished going through their vocal warm-ups, and they are now waiting for the go-ahead to go on stage.

"Ugh, it's cold. I want my flannel," Harry grumbles.

"Better hurry," Louis says.

"Can you get it for me?" Harry asks, adding a slight pout to his lips for extra effect. Louis looks back towards the dressing rooms, then back at Harry. He suddenly remembers that he is the Dom in the relationship for a reason, not Harry.

"You can get it, you're a big boy," Louis says, almost patronizingly. Harry tilts his head and keeps staring at Louis, because he really doesn't want to get his own flannel. "Harry, go." Louis' change in tone makes Harry fix his posture, and he finally goes to his dressing room.

-

With music blaring, lights flashing, and fans screaming, One Direction kisses and waves goodnight to yet another crowd.

"I'm thirsty," Harry says to no one in particular, then wanders to a cooler to grab a water bottle. He sits next to Niall on a black leather couch, and Liam and Zayn congregate around them.

"Hi, bubba. Do you need anything?" Louis asks Harry. He stands behind Harry and mindlessly runs his fingers through his curls while he waits for an answer.

"I'm okay, thank you," Harry sweetly says, then gets up to get Louis a water bottle.

"Thank you," Louis smiles. As he listens to the boys' conversation, he notices a coin-sized hole at the seam of Harry's flannel. Louis playfully sticks his finger in the hole and tickles Harry's shoulder. Harry immediately jolts, and he whips his head back to Louis.

"What was that?" He quickly asks.

"You have a hole in your top," Louis says, touching Harry's shoulder through the hole once more. Harry's hand flies back and feels around his shoulder. Louis watches as his searching fingers find the hole, then inspect it for a few seconds.

"Nooo," Harry whines; he already sounds like he is on the verge of tears.

"It's just a little hole, Harry. We can sew-"

"I don't wanna sew it!" Harry complains, then rests his face in his hands. Louis takes a deep breath and mentally prepares himself for Harry's tantrum.

"Honey, look at me." Louis walks around the couch and kneels in front of Harry, who is unreasonably upset about his flannel--in Louis' opinion. "Harry," Louis softly sings, then gently tries to move Harry's hands away from his face.

"Stop it." Harry jerks himself away from Louis before moving his hands. He occasionally whimpers and whines, because he doesn't know how else to express his sad feelings about the hole in his brand new flannel shirt.

"It's just a top, Harry. We can sew it, or we can get a new one-"

"I don't want a new one! This one is mine!" He exclaims, and Louis decides that Harry has had enough.

"I know. Let's go to my dressing room, okay?" He grabs Harry's forearms and guides him up, then wraps his arm around his hips. "This is Harry being bratty. See?" Louis quietly points out to his band mates. They all give understanding looks, because they finally believe Louis. Every time Louis has said that Harry is a handful, he is a pain in the ass, or he is a drama queen, they have never believed him; now, they'll never doubt Louis again. Hell, they'll even pity him. Louis walks past the hair and makeup station on the way to his dressing room, and he sees Lou packing up.

"Is everything alright?" She quickly asks.

"He's fine. There' a hole in his new top," Louis explains. "He's just being melodramatic." He leans towards Lou and whispers, even though he has told Harry how dramatic he is before.

"Good luck," Lou says as she holds two thumbs up; Louis responds with a pained smile. They finally make it to Louis' dressing room, and Louis locks the door behind them to ensure privacy. Louis lets go of Harry and walks across the fairly empty room to the couch. Harry follows suit with small sniffles while he wipes his eyes. He has stopped crying for the most part, but he is clearly still upset.

"Come here baby." Louis opens his arms for Harry, who promptly sits next to him on the couch and hugs him. The sad boy soon realizes that simply hugging won't help him, so he swings his right leg across Louis' thighs and straddles him, now able to get even closer to his Dom.

Louis holds Harry tightly and quietly shushes him until Harry makes the decision to pull away.

"I know you always say that I'm a brat, and a princess, and a drama queen, but sometimes I don't know how else to express myself. I'm sorry Louis," Harry mournfully says.

"Oh honey, I'm just giving you a hard time when I say all that. Do you know I'm just joking or does it hurt your feelings when I do that?" Louis asks, hoping he hasn't been making Harry feel bad.

"It doesn't hurt my feelings."

"Are you sure?"

"It's fine, just as long as you know I'm trying," Harry responds.

"Of course. I'm so proud of you. And you know what, babe? I'll take you being a drama queen any day, it keeps things interesting." Harry's frown turns into a smile, and he lets out a small laugh at Louis' comment. "And you know what?" Louis adds.

"What do I know?"

"Follow me." Louis moves Harry off his lap, then leaves the room with Harry close behind him. They go straight to Lou's station, which is nearly all packed up for their next destination. "Can I have a pair of scissors?" He asks Lou.

"Why?" She wonders.

"I'm proving a point," Louis whispers. With a smidge of hesitation, Lou begins searching through a black bag. She gives Louis a small pair of scissors, and Louis immediately turns around to face Harry.

"What are you-Louis!" Harry gasps when Louis cuts a hole into his own shirt. It's the same size as the hole in Harry's shirt, but it is at the front of his shoulder versus the back. Louis hands the scissors back to Lou, then starts talking to Harry.

"It's just a shirt, love. There's plenty of other shirts for us to wear. We can even have somebody sew them if we really wanted to. Okay?" Louis holds onto the back of Harry's biceps as he speaks, because he wants him to really understand.

"I guess so," Harry says.

"Now is there anything else you wanna throw a fit about or are you ready to go to the bus?" Louis teases.

"Be quiet." Harry lightly shoves Louis, then starts walking to the exit. Louis gives Harry's bum a little tap before he walks next to him and holds his hand.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall are already situated on the tour bus, and Louis is about to join them on the couch. However, Harry pulls him to the bunks, saying something about being tired and wanting to cuddle. Louis simply smiles and goes along with it, but he can't help giving Harry a hard time at first. Even though Louis is the Dom in the relationship, Harry still somehow has a way of controlling Louis. And even though Louis likes to pretend that Harry drives him crazy, which isn't all false, he would move heaven and earth for his baby.

-

What should the next one shot be like?
^ (not a guarantee, just for some inspo)

Ooh I realized that this is my "passion project" so that's fun to put a name to it :)

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 119 20
Book of Larry oneshots! These are random stories that pop into my head or are based off of songs Xx
304 32 26
A new oneshot every day
44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!