𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙅𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙍𝙔, 𝙤𝙘...

By happilyvii

({ book cover from pinterest - i do not claim it! }) This is an Oceans 8 fanfiction between y/n and Lou Mille... More

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝘢.𝘯
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙖.𝙣

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

558 22 7
By happilyvii

You wake up in the morning, to the sweet smell of Lou's scent. Sage and vanilla. You rolled over and smiled, seeing an already awake Lou next to you. "Why didn't you wake me?", you ask groggily. "You looked so peaceful," she responded caressing your cheek. You blush. "Are you excited for the Met Gala today?", she asks pulling you closer. "Mhm," you respond. "Especially with seeing how incredible you're going to look." Lou laughs and kisses the tip of your nose. "You got the roles switched, honey." You shake your head. "I'm serious, you're gonna look killer." You lean and kiss Lou. You pull yourself out of bed. "I'm so excited," you squeal once more, while slipping on your clothes. Lou laughs and stares at you. "What are you staring at?", you ask while unraveling your hair from the bun it was resting in. "Just thinking about how absolutely beautiful you're going to look. That's all," Lou says with a smile. "Stop it!", you say, jumping onto the bed hitting Lou with a pillow. "Hey!", she shouts, protecting her face from the pillow you were swinging around like a crazy person. You let out a laugh. "That's it," she says tackling you onto the bed. You both burst into laughter. Then the laughter, turns into a long, sensual kiss. Lou pulls away first. "Time to start the day," she says unenthusiastically. She goes to get roll off you, when you hold onto her. "What are you doing?", she laughs. You push your lips into hers and kiss her passionately. "I love you," you say, pulling away. Lou smiles and pulls you into a hug. "I love you so very much, y/n."

You walk downstairs, in a baggy shirt and sweatpants, and into the kitchen. You see Tammy sitting at the island in the kitchen. "Good morning," you say, smiling at her. "Good morning!", she says enthusiastically looking up at you. You pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit next to her. Tammy closes the book she was reading. "Are you excited?", she asks turning to you. "Super excited!", you respond with a big smile, after you took a sip of your coffee. "I was meaning to ask you, if you'd want to come and get ready with me and Rose?", she asks. "Yes of course," you respond instantly. "Perfect! We're going to go and get some accessories and our hair done," she says rubbing your back. You give her a big smile. "Thank you," you say with a smile. "We love you, yknow?", Rose says from the dining room. You lean back and see Rose sketching at the dining room table. Her glasses perched at the edge of her nose. She looks up and winks at you. You smile and blow her a kiss. "I love you all so much too," you say, popping out of your seat. "I'm going to get ready." You leave the kitchen and run up the stairs. 

You put on a pair of jeans and brush your hair. "Where are you off too?", asks Lou, making the bed. "I'm going out with Rose and Tammy. We're going to get our hair done and buy some accessories," you say putting on some chapstick. You turn around from the mirror and pose for Lou, who was staring at you the whole time. "Do I look okay?" Lou smooths the comforter on the bed and walks over to you. "You're always beautiful," she says twirling a strand of your hair with her fingers. "My beautiful girl," she smirks, kissing you. You kiss her back. "Come on y/n!", shouts Tammy from downstairs. "We're not getting any younger down here," chimes in the Irish. You begin to laugh as Lou lets you go. "Have fun," she says. You nod and peck her cheek. "See you a bit!", you say running down the stairs, putting your shoes on as you do so. Lou laughs as she watches you stumble out the front door.

You hop into the backseat of Tammy's car and buckle in. "Sorry," you say as Tammy glances back to make sure you're buckled in. "It's alright," says Rose. Tammy begins to drive. You look at the clock in the car. 10:21 a.m. The Gala was at 6:30 p.m. "Where are we off too first?", you ask shifting in your seat. "I was thinking to get some new accessories?", Tammy asks, looking at Rose. "Good idea, let's do that." You smile. After about 10 minutes of driving, Tammy pulls the car into a parking lot. You all get out of the car, and walk into the store. "How are we supposed to shop for accessories when we don't even know what our dresses look like?", you ask scanning the aisles of the store. "I'll tell you if they match or not," says Tammy. You nod. "What color would go best with my dress?", you ask. "Hmm," says Tammy. "Gold or silver, most likely." You nod and walk to look at heels. You find a really cute pair of golden heels. They were very elegant, not bulky, not to short or to tall, just right. You get them in your size and go over to look at the jewelry. You decided that you didn't want something big or obnoxiously shiny, so you chose a simple golden necklace with a small diamond hanging off of it. You smile and put it on top of the shoe box in your arms. "Ready?", asks Rose. "Mhm," you say with a smile. You walk over to the register with Tammy. This time, you were going to pay. You handed the cashier your credit card and pay for everyone's items. Tammy goes to protest, but you interrupt her by saying, "My treat this time."

Rose got a pair of nude shoes and Tammy got black heels with a diamond bracelet. "Do you know what your dress look like?", you ask Rose as you drive to the hair salon. "Mhm," she says smiling at you through the rearview mirror. You fall backwards into the seat. The waiting was killing you! You pull up to the hair salon and walk inside with Tammy and Rose. You decided that you wanted to do a safe hairstyle. So you were going to have a braided headband and wavy hair. Tammy reassured you it would really suit your dress and your face. Tammy got her hair done in a very elegant low bun with pieces of hair framing her face. Rose said she didn't want to do anything at the salon, because she was going to do it herself. When it was time to go home, it was already 4:37 p.m.

You pulled up to the house and walk through the front door, walking behind Tammy and Rose. "Wait on the couch, okay?", Tammy says. You nod and sit down on the couch. Tammy goes into the other room and pulls out a bag with a hanger sticking out at the top of it. It was your dress. Rose walked with Tammy. "Are you ready?", asked Tammy smiling brightly at you. You nod and widen your eyes, smiling brightly back at Tammy. She unzips the bag. You put your hands over your nose and mouth. "Oh my god," you manage to say.

"It's beautiful," you say walking over to it. "Thank you so much," you say hugging Tammy. "It was originally a pink dress, but Rose insisted to do something with it," Tammy says with a wink. You let go of Tammy and turn to Rose. She shrugs at you, with a smile. "Rose!", you exclaim, hugging her tightly. "Thank you both so much," you say, smiling at them both. Tammy hands you the dress, kissing the top of your head. "Go on and get changed, I need to see this dress on you!", she says ushering you. You smile and run up the stairs. You run into your room and take off all your clothes. You pull the dress over your body and spin around in the mirror. You looked stunning. You slip on your heels and do your makeup better, according to your dress. You fixed your hair and looked at yourself in the mirror once more. A light knock came from the door. "Come in!", you say turning to the door. Lou walked in wearing a stunning green emerald jumpsuit. She was beautiful. "You look gorgeous," you both say in unison, staring at each other. You blush as Lou walks in further. "Can you come up to the roof with me? I want to show you something." You smile and nod. "You're beautiful, Lou," you say looking her up and down once more. You kiss her, humming into her presence. "You're the beautiful one, y/n. My gorgeous baby." You blush even more. "Can you help me put on my necklace?", you ask. Lou takes it and puts it on, kissing your neck. "Come," she says holding out her hand. You take it and follow her up to the roof. 

The roof was lit up in the same fairy lights from your first date. You got to the top and noticed a long trail of flowers leading up to the table where you had your first drink. The sun was setting, making a dark atmosphere at the roof, making the fairy lights look even more illuminating. "Wha-?", you asked turning around but Lou was no longer there. You walked a bit further and noticed each of your new family standing next to the trail, on opposite sides. They were all holding a different flower. Each girl, incredibly stunning. You walked a bit further down the trail, when Amita held out her flower to you. You looked at her confused. "Take it," she said, with a smile. She looked beautiful in her golden gown. You smile and mouth, "You look beautiful." She winked and you kept on walking. Constance handed you a flower, then Daphne, then Nineball. When you got to Debbie, she handed you two flowers. She smiled at you and kissed your hand. You walked a bit further to Rose. She looked at you and put her hands over her mouth. She handed you three flowers. "Gorgeous," she whispered under her breath. You hugged her. She looked absolutely beautiful. You walked to Lou, the last person standing next to the trail. She handed you three flowers and hugged you for a moment. When you pulled back, she was teary eyed. "You're so beautiful," she says sniffling. "So are you," you said to her, smiling. Then, Just The Way You Are started playing. "What?", you laugh, walking towards the table, following the trail. You looked down at your bouquet and smiled. Lou walked around from the trail and stood in front of you. She smiled and turned you to the side. "You look immaculate," she says smiling at you, holding your shoulders. "No, you do!", you say giggling. "What are we doing up here?", you ask. Lou smiles and sings along with the music. "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole stops and stares for a while, cause girl you're amazing just the way you are." You smile at blush. The rest of the song starts playing in the background. Lou gets down on one knee. "Y/n," she begins to say. You start tearing up. "Oh my god," you whisper. Lou opens up a box and shows it to you. "Will you marry me?" 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

a.n- i know this is really soon, but i'm so excited to continue writing this story, i couldn't wait. hope you enjoy this episode!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.2K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...
18.4K 974 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
34.7K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...
43K 1.4K 28
CATE X FEMME READER (Since i started this story my writing has improved so later chapters are better written.. so bare with me and try to push thro...