Algedonic

By shawdywitdabawdy

More

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘“
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ž (๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’ (๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
๐ธ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ (๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ฆ (๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ (๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐ด๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  (๐ธ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐น๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜)
๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฅ
๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐‘Š๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ผ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

๐ท๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’

1.3K 61 5
By shawdywitdabawdy

Shawn

I was supposed to announce Tez for his performance, but clearly we gotta change some shit up.

I went behind the stage and saw Tez.

"Ay bro, you seen Ché anywhere?" He asked frantically. I laughed to myself.

"Nah." I replied looking down at my phone. I was letting my body guards and security to prepare themselves to escort this dog out.

The DJ stopped the music and I got on the mic.

"Wassup wit y'all?" I asked enthusiastically to my guests. They cheered in response.

"Y'all having fun tonight?" I asked and saw Gia at the perfect spot with her phone camera facing me.

"Firstly, I wanna thank everybody for showin up tonight, give it up for yaselves." I yelled and they cheered again.

"Na, I know what y'all been waiting for all night, BUT, we gotta switch up the program a little." I chuckled.

"Give it up for Lil Tez!"

The crowd roared as Tez came and dapped me up.

"My man's was supposed to be performing for y'all, but he decided to fuck around and cheat on my best friend tonight, and ion take that shit lightly." I said looking the punk dead in his eyes as my guests booed him.

"Cmon bruh." He said to me with a screwed up face.

"Fuck you nigga." I said lowering my mic.

"So what y'all think?  Kick his ass out?" I asked the crowd.

"Kick his ass out! Kick his ass out!" They all chanted.

"I ain't goin nowhere without my girl." He said mugging me.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Who, Jasmine?"

He kissed his teeth, "Stop fuckin playin wit me, I know you know where she is." He yelled.

I put the mic back to my mouth, "Debo! Ace! Vince! Come fa this punk!"

My people handled him and he was off my property minutes later. I made my way back to the safe room.

Ché

Comments:
ksowavy_: 😂😂 ion blame him I woulda been cheated on her fatass

jiliahh: damn I wish it was me 😩

slxme.4kt82547: somebody find her @ 👀

rashawnbrian: niggas really sick as fuck 🤦🏽‍♂️

bill93726278490392726: these females in this generation have no respect for themselves and they wonder why no real men want them

2kbrandon: Y'all gonna see them right back together tomorrow. Bitch probably only with him for the clout and money ‼️🤦🏾‍♂️

baby.gi: wowww 🤦🏽‍♀️ really Montez?

These comments made me sick. How they hell did they find a way to blame me for his fuck up?

I sat there quietly reading them and crying to myself.

I rolled my eyes as I read the messages that made me even more nauseous. I couldn't wait until Shawn came back. He really had some fuckin nerve texting me like I'm fuckin crazy.

Girlfriend 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
Attachment: 1 Movie

I opened Gia's message confused but still watched the video. It was a video of Shawn putting Tez on blast. It made me happy, it made me smile.

I saved it and posted it to my Instagram story. I checked hers and Shawn's and the same video was there.

I heard the door open and got really excited.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Of course, girl. You know I gotchu." He said hugging me.

"So how you feeling?" He asked as I laid back down in his lap.

"Hurt. Embarrassed. Mad." I started. "I mean look at these comments!" I said showing him my phone. He drew back.

"I already saw them. I can't look at that shit again." He admitted.

We sat there in comfortable silence.

I almost fell asleep before my phone started blowing up again. We rolled our eyes knowing exactly who it was.

I laughed at the Bruno threat.

"Shawn I wanna say something on the stage." I started. "Then do you mind wrapping this party up?" I asked nervously.

"Ain't no thing. I ain't really feeling it anyway."

We made our way to his outside area where the stage was set up.

"Goodnight again people. My amazing, beautiful, lovely best friend wanted to say a few words about a nigga." He said as the crowd hyped me up.

"Wassup y'all? First of all Shawn, happy birthday," I started as he pretended to blush. "I wanna thank you for what you did for me tonight and for staying solid all these years. We've been through some rough shit and I know I haven't been the easiest person to deal with..." he nodded hard and I rolled my eyes  "neither have you, nigga. Anyway." I chuckled.

"I love you and I appreciate you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you, friend." I finished as the crowd cooed at us. He hugged me and lifted me up for a few seconds.

"Aight everybody, you think we can sing happy birthday to the birthday boy for the one time?"

They started without a response. I admired him as he smiled. He was precious and I'm glad he was feeling happy right now.

"Ay Gi, snap a couple pics for us!" Shawn said through the mic and she complied.

We did a couple poses. My favorite one was where we simply held out our hands and showed off our matching pinky rings and bracelets.

"I'm sorry the night got cut short, but ay nigga doin what he have to did." He spoke into the mic as his guests clapped him up. "Na, y'all don't gotta go home, but yo ass CAN'T stay here. GOODNIGHT!" He dropped the mic and we walked off. I grabbed Gia and we followed him. He took us to his bedroom.

"Where's your lil girlfriend at?" I asked Gia.

"She's packing up. I'm actually goin home with her tonight." She said with a wink.

I got excited. "Okay girl, I see you."

I noticed Shawn shuffling in his closet.

"Shawny, find me something comfy to wear please. I'm spending the night."

"I gotchu." He replied.

"We still on for tomorrow? It's fine if not. I know you need some time to yourself right now." Gia asked.

I thought about it for a while then nodded my head. "I need a distraction." I answered, with my head in my phone.

I was nervous about posting this, but I knew it needed to be said. I took a long needed shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I plopped down on his bed with Gia and scrolled through Instagram. I saw Shawn's post. It was the pictures we took earlier.

rashawnbrian: Ay what we is? 😝❤️💎

Comments:
(Pinned Comment) lovechemarie: 4LIFERZZZZZ 😝❣️

baby.gi: looka my bestie and her bestie 😍😩

lightskin.baby.kay: i knew they was fuckin

jiliahh: LOVE TO SEE IT 😍😍😍

theshaderoom: 👀

mikey: Solid 💚

I rolled my eyes at the shade room's comment. I checked their account for the second time tonight to see their newest post. The video of Shawn telling Tez off and a screenshot of his latest post. I checked the comments. I wasn't suprised to see an overwhelming about of "they fuckin" comments. I kissed my teeth.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, deciding to leave that mess alone for tonight.

"Who got you smiling in ya phone like dat." I asked Gia, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, shut up!" She laughed. "Shawny pooh finna have you like this soon." She teased.

"Did I not just get out of a relationship an hour ago?" I asked. 

"Exactly. You need a permanent distraction."

"Permanent distraction?" I repeated.

"Ion know. It sounded better in my head." She giggled.

We busted out laughing as Shawn walked in and blindly joined us.

"You don't even know what we laughing at." I said rolling my eyes playfully at him.

"What, y'all was talkin shit about me or something?" He asked laying face down on his bed.

"Yeah." I said plainly while stretching my feet out so that they were on his head.

He grabbed my ankle and tried to push my legs but I put them back.

He sighed, "Ion even have the energy for you. I'm tired."

"Well get some cause we gettin drunk when Gigi leave."

"Wowww you don't wanna get drunk wimme mamí?" She asked acting hurt.

"Ma'am, you bouta get drunk and nasty with ya lil girlfriend in a couple minutes." I said rolling my eyes as Shawn lowly chuckled.

I shot a look at him while I bit my lip. That chuckle was powerful and I was too glad that he couldn't see my face right now. Gia pushed my shoulder and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. She play too much.

"Ouuuuu! Time to get my pussy ate!" Gia sang.

"As you should," I said matching her energy. "Come walk them out Shawny."

He grunted then pushed himself up, "Ight let's go."

This gonna be a long night.

Hey😘 sorry if the last two chapters were kinda all over the place I just wanted to get something out. I ain't mad at how they came out tho.

Lemme also put y'all onto my other story "Her Last". Das some deep shit 😩 Y'all should read it cause I'm bouta drop a sick ass   plot twist ‼️

Check out "Gotta Love Him" for me too baby. I haven't updated it in a while but I think it's a good lil read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 53 26
Find out
84K 4.1K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...
344K 16.9K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet