☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

Por giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... Mais

note
☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

03 : CAUGHT

2K 71 28
Por giyyuuii

I might have did Deku a lil bit too much, is he acting like an uwu boy with all the blushing?! a hc for me is that he would be a blushing mess when he's with someone he likes so bare with me :((

"TODAY'S training drained every energy I stored! I'm quite surprised that my all my body parts are still intact!"

As the five talk about today's training and how hard it was they decided to take a walk around the school since they were given a little time to rest as their homeroom teacher slept again on their classroom, in fact he let them play around so that he can sleep in peace without any noise especially from the light haired explosion boy who has anger issues.

"It really was hard, but I felt that I somehow improved. As expected from a top hero, Aizawa-sensei!" Iida chirped.

"You're right." Shoto agreed.

"Change topic, how did it go between you and (L/N)-san, Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked curiously as their eyes settled on the green bean who suddenly felt conscious.

"He was with (L/N)? Ribbit." Asui asked as she eyed the boy. She wasn't present yesterday that's why she has no idea on what's happening. Shoto who is beside her just shrugged despite being present yesterday he still can't catch up on what's really happening.

"Yes, (L/N)-san is helping Midoriya-kun on his hero journal." Iida answered as Asui nodded.

"Let's not change the subject okay? I'm a hundred percent curious, how was it Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked again obviously excited to know what happened yesterday when they left him with the (e/c) eyed girl. The pink cheeked girl's eyes shimmered as she wait for her friend to answer.

"I-It was fine." He answered not wanting to share them the precious moment he had with you yesterday.

Uraraka frowned at the short reply, she's not gonna stop until she knows what happened.

"Come on! Tell us more details~" Uraraka whined trying to squeeze more of the juicy details.

Izuku had no choice but to tell them what happened since after all they are the reason why he had a chance to talk with his ultimate crush which is (L/N) (Y/N).

"What? You didn't even talk to her?" Iida gasped after hearing the story.

"Yes—but in my defense, I was nervous!" Izuku tried defending himself but the group just shook their head and gave him a judging stare.

"(L/N)-san is such a sunshine, she did all the talking just to not make you feel lonely, ribbit." Asui said. Izuku knows that Tsuyu didn't mean anything by that but he felt guilty because of what he did.

But who could blame him? Walking in a park with your crush side by side as the sun sets? Isn't it just like one of those scene from a romantic show?

"I'm sure she didn't mind that." Shoto said in full honesty.

"So are you both gonna meet up again? When? Where? What time?" Uraraka asked making Izuku hold his hands in front of him for defense as his friend started throwing questions at him.

"I still don't know. She said she'll just approach me after school so we can decide." Izuku answered. He felt a blush made its way on his face as the thought of him and you being together again alone later. Not completely alone but no one would be pestering the both of you.

The four looked at each other knowingly before giving Izuku a teasing smile which made him blush more.

"W-What?" He asked innocently.

"Don't be too excited Deku-kun~" Uraraka teased before letting out a giggle.

"I'm not! I-It's just too hot today!" He defended again but none of them listened to him which made him frown a little but it was immediately replaced with a silly smile, he couldn't wait to see you again.

I want you to be here.

Just throwing off the fact that he did just see you 25 minutes ago.

.

"Can't you just ditch him?"

You're currently in front of class b's classroom as you and Monoma leaned on the glass window while taking a look at the scenery outside. Luckily they're also in a break so you decided to hang with him since you're gonna be with Izuku later.

He kept on telling you to ditch the green bean and be with him instead, playing arcades and shopping like always before going back to the dorms and it doesn't end there, both of you would be in your own rooms in separate buildings and play online games together which means more time talking with him. It's not like you're complaining though.

"I told you, I can't just ditch him. He needs help and I also want to be his friend so~" You said with a bored face. Monoma made a face to show you how annoyed he is yet you shrugged it off, Monoma's mood swings has nothing on you.

"He has friends who can help him for example, that four eyes! He can even ask your classmates directly so why ask help? Isn't that a little bit-no not a little bit, that's hella suspicious!" He argued while making exaggerated hand gestures making you cringe a little.

You always knew he hated class a except for you of course since you two had known each other since birth. He would always go berserk if he spots any student from class a.

"There's nothing suspicious about that. I noticed that he's actually a shy guy so maybe that's why he needs my help, after all I know some of the student." You said trying to be humble on the part 'some of the students'.

"What do you mean shy guy? He's annoying, cocky and weird! Did you not see how he fought with the fire and ice quirk guy on the festival? What part of that is shy? Did he put up an act for you? Well that just adds up to my suspicion!" Monoma said as his brows furrowed.

You looked at him like he's the weirdest person in the world, well he is though.

You never thought Izuku as annoying, cocky or even weird. Sure, he had some guts. Not backing out everytime Bakugo declares war and even that time where he told Shoto to use his fire quirk while they were in a middle of a fight even that would be a disadvantage for him.

Well to be honest you also had doubts, Izuku kind of has this unknown tension when he is around you and you noticed it but you didn't point it out and just decided to brush it off since you thought he's uncomfortable with you. Still, you want to be friends with him.

"Now, don't look at me like that." He groaned which you just replied with a sheepish grin.

"So, am I forgiven?" You teased which made him roll his eyes at you.

"As long as we still play games every night then I'll forgive you." He answered which made you laugh.

"Deal!"

"Good. Come on, let's get some ice cream or something cold. You're literally sweating." Monoma eyed you from head to toe and made a face, you are aware that it's pretty hot today and you just had your training, even though you just took a shower your body still can't process the pressure you had done earlier.

"It's not my fault that I just had an intense training and that includes Bakugo beating the shit out of me and him literally touching me with his sweaty hands, I'm not complaining though that boy's sweats are sweet." You shrugged as you and Monoma started walking towards the cafeteria.

"How did you know that? Did you—" He stopped before giving you a disgusting look which made your eyes widen.

"What? I didn't taste his sweat, that's so disgusting of you Neito!" You defended your self and hitting his arm playfully.

"Don't touch me with your hands, his sweat might still be in there." He groaned before hitting you back playfully. But because of the fact that you just had your training you're body is weak so you lost your balance. Not having enough strength you just waited for your fall not until an arm snaked around your waist carefully causing you to not fall on the ground.

"(L/N)!" The owner of the arm called you, worry is evident in his voice as he held you in his arm tight but it didn't hurt you.

Looking up a set of green orbs met your (e/c) eyes. His eyes wide as he scanned you.

"M-Midoriya-san!" His name slipped out of your mouth, a blush making way into your face because of how little the space between yours and his lips are.

Why am I blushing? Isn't he mostly the one to blush!?!! You internally shouted still you kept a calm face trying so hard for him to not know what you're thinking.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Monoma asked calmly as he took you from Izuku's arms. Behind his calm demeanor you know that he is panicking yet he maintained his attitude towards class a, eyeing Izuku who is now looking at both of you.

"(L/N)-san! I saw what happened, you okay?" Asked a panicked Iida as he chop the air. Behind him followed Uraraka, Shoto and Asui.

"Oh, what is this? Class representative, four eyes here is worried about his classmate? How disturbing after—" Before he could say some insults you already placed your hand on his mouth to shut him up. He gave you a glare which you ignored.

Faking a cough you waved your other hand. "I'm okay just a little bit exhausted, sorry to worry you guys and thank you Midoriya-san." You answered and smiled at the boy with freckles who nodded.

"Y-Yeah, just be careful (L/N)." He answered and averted his eyes.

"I'm taking her to the clinic. Tell your teacher she's gonna going to skip class since your angry dog classmates went too far." Monoma excused as he escort you away from them. By angry dog he's probably pertaining to Bakugo Katsuki.

Izuku held tight on his shirt as he watched you and Monoma walk away. A foreign feeling creeping into him as Monoma's hand held you by the waist.

He didn't like it.

IM TELLING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE THAT THIS ISN'T A LOVE TRIANGLE AND MONOMA ISN'T A LOVE INTEREST~ COME ON I DON'T LIKE HAVING RIVALS IN A LOVE STORY AND BESIDES LETS ENJOY MONOMA OUR PRETTY BOY <33

WELL A FILLER MAYBE? A LITTLE PROGRESS FOR THE RELATIONSHIP, DW DEKU BESTIE I GOT YA~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.4K 943 10
Izuku Midoriya couldn't have expected that a blind double date, set up by Kirishima, would lead to what it did. This is the story of you and Midoriya...
2.7K 68 12
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
496K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
339K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...