Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎

6.8K 214 66
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

I was in a suicide mission. Might as well be the suicide squad. Kazimir the fucking Joker and me I don't even know.

I looked at the phone and picked it up. This is was going to be risky, but life comes with risks. This was my only way.

I don't have a choice I have to. I would be free from multiple things. After this whole fucking bullshit I'm moving far away.

I turn on the phone and wait for it start up. I turn on the tv and go on Disney plus. I scroll down and resume Scandal.

Scandal was about to be my comfort show. Huck and Harrison and my favorite so far. I can't stand anyone else.

Olivia was a mix. The phone chimes and I unlock it. I press the only number on the phone. This message was time ago, I forgot my bad.

770-836-4048: Updates?

Me: I will have him to you in the max of four months, but I will have to be careful. I'm dealing with some people

I know just have to wait for them to reply. I put the phone down and go to the kitchen. I got some popcorn and put it in the microwave.

I'm making it a thing every time I watch Scandal I eat popcorn and drink wine. I get the wine out of the cupboard and go put it down on the table.

I check the phone no message and I doubt their will be one in time. When I get off from a shift tonight I will check again.

The microwave goes off and I get a bowl out. I take out the popcorn and shake the extra kernels out. I dispose of the kernels and fill the bowl with popcorn.

I ate some of the popcorn walking back over to the couch. I put it on the table next to the wine.

I close my curtains and turned off my lights. I put away the burner phone and went on my phone. I texted Tyrone and checked my notifications.

Just Instagram and Emails. I toss my phone to the side and pay attention to the show.

This whole election rigging is crazy as shit. It's the fact Olivia went from Fitz that slowly shriveled up pear to this thing.

He looked like one boggle head ass bitch. Olivia has poor taste in men. Let me not even start on Rosen.

I ate my popcorn and laid back. My door knocked and I knew Tyrone was here. I went to my kitchen and open a draw that I keep money for times like these.

I pulled twenty and five bill. I unlocked my door and I didn't see a black nigga with dreads. I saw a  whole mayo jar, A sexy one.

"Kaz? What are you doing here?" I ask.

Kazimir was sexy ass man. I also couldn't deny that after we had sex for the first time. He was a real pussy pleaser.

It's just the fact that I don't want to mingle with him. I'm going to slowly want more because of silly things.

That's why after four months and I get what I want, I'm going to disappear. Hakeem is big enough to live by himself.

"Mysh, can I come in?"

"Cut the mouse shit and yeah," I snap.

I walk away from the door and I hear it click behind me. I also heard the lock click. I put the money on the table and go sit on the couch.

"Are you hear to kill me?"

"No, I have to do as of right now. Our plans can start in a week. I need to get my next shipment before we start," he explains.

"I see and you are in my house why?"

"You are going to be my source of my entertainment as of right now. Plus this is my way of "earning  you," he air quotes.

He sits down next to me and take handful of my popcorn. This motherfucking bitch. I snatch the bowl off the table and held it to myself.

"Kazimir, I really don't want to have to deal with your dramatic's and I'm watching my show."

"Fuck your show, we can find a show that we watch when we are together," he suggest.

"One, do you not come in my house and say fuck my shows. I bet you now that you watch fucking documentaries."

"I don't watch documentaries, so what are you gonna pay with?"

"Kiss my ass Kazimir. Disney or Netflix?"

"Netflix," he laughs.

I turn off Scandal and go on Netflix. I hand him the remote and eat some popcorn. He looked through the shows.

"Alright Whatever show this is," he says.

"It's Bridgerton and I have seen it."

"The Withcer?"

"Seen."

"Money he-."

"Seen."

"Good gir-."

"Seen," I interrupt, again.

"You have seen every show on this fucking app, what have you not seen?" He complains.

"Actually I been watching to start this show and I doubt you have seen it," I say.

"What show is that show?"

"Shameless," I hesitate.

He types in shame.

"The first one."

"Aliyah you have to be joking this has eleven seasons, so do you think that we can finish this in four months?"

"Yeah, if you wann quote and quote earn me, you will just have to find time and watch it with me," I smile.

"Alright I will try my best to watch it with you," he says.

"Good, do you wanna order food? cause we are going to be there for a while."

"Might as well."

"You're paying though," I say, quickly.

"That was expected," he chuckles.

***
We ended getting six episodes and half through. He was actually enjoying it. I got uncomfortable from sitting like some duck and laid on him.

He didn't complain when I did so I guessed I was fine. Tyrone came and dropped of my weed, we didn't even have a small conversation like always.

Kazimir literally made sure he was seen and heard. I never knew he had some serious jealousy issues. He punched his Alexei, so I don't know what I expected.

Pizza was delicious as always. I actually had a good time hanging out with him. He wasn't shitty as I thought he would be.

The only part that annoyed me is that I need to go to work. He's not really agreeing and it's pushing my buttons.

Everything nice thing I have to say about this man always disintegrates. The only good thing about him is what he got in them pants.

"Kazimir, I have to go to work. If you want to still come to my house and watch shameless. I need money to pay my bills and my monthly subscriptions," I argue.

"I will give you the money, so you don't have to work."

"I don't want you to. I'm twenty four and I can pay for my own shit," I yell.

"No, you can work at McDonald's or KFC."

"I am not working at a fast food restaurant. Why are you even complaining about where I work?" I scoff.

"Because men in nightclubs have issues with touching what's not theirs and you are mine."

"Let me get this straight you want me to sit on my ass and let you hand me to me?"

"Yes, you won't have to worry about anything."

I sighed and rubbed my head slightly. He was going to give me a headache. He was back to being Mr Russian Devil.

"I will strike a deal with you," I say.

"What?"

"You allow me to work four times a week and I will give you one day out of my week," I offer.

"Two days."

"Okay three days," I say.

"Two days," he repeats.

"You are actually being an asshole right now, Kazimir please," I beg.

"Begging is not changing my mind," he refuses.

"You are a very frustrating man Kazimir," I complain.

"How am I supposed to understand you if you are speaking Spanish?"

"Then stop speaking fucking Russian."

"I speak a few words to you in Russian and you go a little mad."

Oh he was asking to just get one slap in that pretty face of his. You know what, why am I arguing.

I could spend the next few months living some rich girl life, with some type of exceptions. Although the rich girl life does seem nice, I would get bored very quickly.

"Do you remember what we discussed in Connecticut before you got comfortable and fell asleep on my boobs?"

"I do."

"Good, I told you I'm not one of your bitches that will listen to all your demands. Me and you are the same. If I want something I get it. You agreed to that," I remind him.

"This is the one thing I'm disagreeing to, everything else is a yes. This is a no, mysh."

"Fuck you honestly, I can do what I want," I spat.

"No, for once in my life I actually want to take care of someone besides my family. I'm choosing you, so no you don't get to do anything. All you have to do is look pretty, but be deadly."

"Kazimir that is not what I want. I want to feel like I have a life still, not as some monthly display for you."

"You aren't a monthly display for me," he sighs.

"You know for us to be partners we have to work together. This so against my usual rules. Fine I will stop working, but I get to keep one of your cards," I smile.

"I can agree with that as of now."

"Good, since I'm not working anymore, wanna finish season one of shameless?"

"Of course."

140 days remaining

***

"You lied to your Russian that you were at my house?" Sasha asks.

"Yes, it's the only option I had. I was not about to quit my job just because this Russian Devil tells me I have to," I scoff.

"Plus I spent my day with him yesterday. I just told him today I was with you," I added.

I get the tray of drinks and walk to a group of guys. I place their drinks in front of them. I look at the one in front of me and smile.

He places a twenty dollar bill in my bar and smirks. I walk away and go back to Sasha.

"When he finds out you are in big trouble," she laughs.

"For what? That nigga ain't finna do shit to me. I am a grown motherfucking woman," I kiss my teeth.

"You know he doesn't play. Remember the first time he took us?"

"It won't happen again, don't worry and he won't hurt you," I say.

"How exactly do you know that?"

"I just do, I promise. You are on stage next, so take two shots and go prepare. I will through money at you as dance," I smile.

"Oh you better bitch."

She walks off with her heels slightly clicking. Tonight was okay. Not that much customers so I happy.

I don't have to deal with to many handsy assholes.  I go to the break room and sit down. Let me just take a small break.

"Ayo Aliyah Ivan wants you in his office now," Sugar yells.

I kiss my teeth and groan. I just planted my butt in these cushy cushions. I get up and head towards his office.

I open the door and Ivan sat at his desk. I really hate seeing his face. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"You needed me?"

"Yes, I wanted to discuss something with you," he says.

"Okay... about what?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but you're fired," he spoke.

"Was it Kazimir? That dumb fucking Russian I am going to fu-," I yelled.

"I'm a what?"

I turned around and Kazimir leaned against the wall. He was surprisingly in a suit. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

I should be focusing on the fact that he is here, but Kazimir always looks sexy in his suits. I wasn't in the proper attire to even be fighting.

I was wearing seven inch heels and kind of in a bikini, just the accessories added. He wasn't even looking at my face.

His eyes were just going up and down my body.

"Kaz, when was you there?"

He looked back up at me and glanced at Ivan.

"Ivan go," he ordered.

Ivan gets up and leaves me in the office with Kazimir. I'm about to get my shit rocked. I stand up and face him.

"I knew you would lie to me about where you was," he tsks.

He steps closer to me and in habit I step back. I feel the wooden desk behind me. Why couldn't we argue somewhere else.

"I don't want to depend on you."

"And why not?"

"Because after this you can't give me money anymore. I will be gone and I will basically be broke."

I wouldn't be broke, but I rather have a stock pile of money saved up.

"Why do you even care about what I do anyways?"

He puts his hands on the table, caging me in. He looked me in my eye and his eyes followed to my lips. He looked back up at me.

"Have you noticed the way that every man looks at you in this club. I watched you for thirty minutes and I didn't like it one bit. I don't like seeing something of mine being in the hands of another man," he says.

His voice sent shivers down my back. I feel that ache slowly climb up my body. The close proximity of us.

One moment we was talking about killing and next thing I know he was being possessive. Either he's bipolar or I'm just insane.

"Kazimir," I start.

He suddenly pushes everything off the table causing echoes of things falling. He picks me up and puts me on the table.

"I want you and its making me mad that I can't have you," he confesses.

"You don't want me, you just want to have sex with me. You have proven that multiple times."

"I wouldn't have went all the Connecticut for you or even show you comfort when you was crying. I wouldn't have sat down to watch that show with you," he admitted.

I didn't know what to say. At least I know I got the qualities to make a nigga fall for me so quickly without knowing.

I think he's just in over his head. He's just crazy, but there are plenty of people out there that are white and skinny.

I'm the opposite of everything so why me? I really need to answer him, but I don't what to say to him.

"Let's strike another deal," he says.

"Okay... like what?"

"Not only do we have four months to kill your sister and Jorge, but four months for you fall in love with me," he offers.

This is like 365 days just less time. I doubt I would, I took me almost a year to believe Juan liked me.

"Are you Rumpelstiltskin now?" I joke.

He had a straight face and looked serious. Oh he was serious. Of course he was.

"What's the catch?" I ask.

"You can't leave after this," he answers.

"Fine, but I keep working here," I smile.

"No."

"Mhm we will see about that," I hum.

"Much as I want to keep talking but you are not wearing the best of clothes right now an-."

"Ivan fucks everyone in this office so no," I interrupt.

"He's been fired so everything has been replaced, so technically you would be the first."

139 days remaining

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
21.4K 547 32
"On the ground," Ace instructs, his voice steady and low. I gawk at him, my eyes bugging from their sockets. "You're kidd-" "Do as he says," Viper m...
8.7K 423 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...