Do You Really Love Me, Usagi...

By TheAllPowerfulErza

Misaki and Usagi are still living together, and they decide the really want to get married, so they decide to... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
NOT A CHAPTER
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
A/N
Part 16
Part 17

Part 1

4.3K 90 6
By TheAllPowerfulErza

One day, Misaki was out walking with his friend Sumi-senpai after school. They went to a book store because a new volume of the manga Misaki liked had just been released. Sumi waited until Misaki came out of the store. Misaki had a huge smile on his face. *ring ring* Misaki's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Misaki! Were are you??" Usagi's voice came out of the phone. "Gosh, chill Usagi-san. I'm just at the book store with Sumi-senpai. I'll be home soon. Its only 4:00pm." Misaki said, exasperated. He hung up. "Usagi huh?" Sumi asked. "Yep. That's the tenth time-"*ring ring* "make that the eleventh time he's called me today.. Hello?" Misaki said. "Misaki. Come home now. I want to ask you something." "I'm on my way Usagi-san. I'll be home in 3 minutes." Misaki said. He and Sumi were about three minutes away from Usagi's flat. "I'm gonna head out. My house is the opposite way and I feel Usagi does not want to see me. I'll see you later Misaki!" Sumi said and walked away. Misaki went to the flat and let himself in. "Usagi-san, I'm hom-" He was cut off by a big hug from Usagi. "Misaki, we need to talk. Sit on the couch." Usagi said. "W-what about?" Misaki asked nervously.

AUTHORS NOTE:
What does Usagi had to tell Misaki? What will happen? Read to find out!!
Callie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 6
Short-ish story. Mentions of mpreg. Check out if bored. I own none of the characters. Credits given where due. Enjoy
2.2K 54 3
Catcher!Eijun Pitcher!Kazuya [SawaMi/Miyusawa]
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
21.7K 867 26
After the death of his closest friend and love of his life. Akashi seijuro was at a loss of life. Trying to get through each day hoping the pain woul...