The new sage of six paths

Od BigBoyAizen125

Izuku Yagi was a child left alone by the world for his quirklessness. Alone, beaten, hurt, neglected, abused... Viac

Bio (before UA also updated)
unknown power and training
the tailed beasts
the number one hero
the Mangekyo and training
rebuilding broken bonds and birthday
The divorce and blooming flower
the seventh path of love
updated Bio for the entrance exam
entrance exam
the first day
the second day of battle training
Battle training?
Hana and USJ
USJ pt2
Bio (before sports festival)
First day after USJ (don't question)
Power of the first Ōtsutsuki
Sports festival - arrival of Hanshiki
Christmas Chapter
Failure becomes a lesson
Just a thanks
Beyond Compression
A New Year Special

That day a new sage was born

21.9K 254 121
Od BigBoyAizen125

Izuku Yagi was looking down from the roof top of his school. Tears once fell from his face, no longer did. He simply did not care anymore. He was ready to end it all. Right there and then but a gentle, humble and wise voice stopped him.

Izuku Yagi is a short boy for his age group, which is 13. His round face was framed by a short mess of untamed blonde hair, which sticks at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and some what circular, their irises is a bright blue, which can be very watery, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent energised appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in a diamond formation, on each cheek.

"One who dares take his life shall bring ruin on the world, the one who change it shall perish and the one who shall change the flow of the world shall fall. That will happen if you pick this" Izuku turned around to see a old man.

The old man was a tall and pale-skinned man, who had deep wrinkles and a strong jaw line even for his elderly age. He has spiky, shoulder-length, pale brown hair, with a chin length, braided lock hanging in the front of his face of his front left ear. He also sported a goatee, which tapered down to his waist. He had a pair of horns - like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead. He had a red ringed like eye marking at the centre of his forehead and two ring like purple eyes. He wore a white, full length kimono with a patten of six black magatoma around a high collar, beneath which, he wore a necklace which was also made up of six black magatoma. On the back of his kimono was a larger, black ringed eye marking a patten and having nine black magatoma arranged in three rows of three beneath the black ringed eye.

"Who are you?" Izuku asked in a broken and sad tone.

The old man gave a small frown at the boy "I am here to give you a chance at life, a chance to become a hero" he said with a kind smile at the end, to show that he was truthful.

Izuku's eyes went as wide a sources "You can make that happen!?" He asked shouted at the man who nodded. The old man held out his hand and Izuku, without thinking, took it, to then be transported to his mindscape.

Izuku's mindscape:

Izuku woke up in a room that looked like a sewer. In the middle was the old man standing there with a big smile. He gestured for Izuku to come to him and he did.

"Before we continue I shall tell you my name. My name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the sage of six paths, creater on ninshū and the first jinchūriki" he told Naruto who nodded, while having a very confused face "I shall also introduce you to my sons and my brother so that we all and give you the power to make this world come to peace" he said while Izuku nodded dumbly.

Particles of blue light came together as it formed a person. He was another tall pale-skinned man with hairless brow ridges and white hair, which was long and reached his waist. His bangs were short hung to the left side of his face with a chin length lock which hung to the right side of his face. He also had small, horn like protrusions on his forehead and had and had milky-white eyes. He wore a full length kimono with a patten of six black magatoma around a high collar and dark pants. He also had a dark crescent-moon representing Yin mark on his left palm.

The blue haired man looked at them and smiled kindly towards them "hello nii-san and umm" he looked at the younger boy who said his name to be Izuku "hello Izuku, my name is Hamura Ōtsutsuki, the man who lived on the moon or the shinobi on the moon. How ever you want to say" he said with a kind smile while the boy nodded.

Hagoromo looked at his brother with a smile before talking "Hamura you already know why I have summoned you, right?" The older one said while the white haired male nodded. He understood already.

"So Izuku, I am here to give you my dōjustu of the Byakugan and Tenseigan. They are both very powerful and you will promise that you will use my power to bring world peace" he told him and he vowed he would before Hamura put his left hand to his eyes, putting chakra into them and sending his dōjutsu over.

Izuku's eyes went from the light blue to milky white, a sign of having the two dōjutsus. His eyes though changed back to their original light blue.

Hagoromo put right his hand on his forehead. He put in all the chakra he had, all the Kekkai Genkai's passing into him, with his little brother as well, giving him the sun and moon cresent on the plan of his left and right hand.

The two older men stopped infusing their chakra, and moved their hands away as Izuku had changes. His blond hair was more pale as so was his skin. His hair fell down from being all messy, and untamed to normal. His eyes can become milky-white and his face becoming more stern. His eyes also weren't has large anymore and were like Hamura's

Izuku looked into the water below, and saw himself. He smiled. He already liked the changes.

Then two more chaka flames erupted out of the ground. One side of the room darker, and the other lighter.

The darker side had a formed a male with long brown hair in a long cylinder with two locks wrapped in bandages framed either side of his face. His eye brows were cut short, a sign of nobility and dark onyx black eyes, with had blue markings around his eyes, which were turned up at the corners. He wore a high-collar, light-coloured kimono held closed together by a dark slash. The collar of the kimono was adorned with magatoma and under his kimono, he wore a black full-bodied suit underneath.

The lighter formed a male with spiky brown hair with two locks, which were wrapped in bandages framing either side of his face. He possessed stern facial features. He wore a blank forehead protector around his forehead. He also wore a light-coloured kimono with magatoma adorned around the collar. The kimono was held closed by a dark slash, and underneath his kimono he wore a black full-bodied suit.

The dark eyed one looked around, and spotted the three "why have we been called, father?" He said while seeing the small blond boy "and who are you?"

"Hush Indra. This is Izuku, me and your uncles successor for this time period and the one to bring peace" his father told him while patting Izuku on the shoulder.

"So your the one father likes to talk about. I am Indra Ōtsutsuki, the first Uchiha and creator of ninjutsu" he said and then closed his eyes but nudged his brother.

"Oh right! I am Ashura Ōtsutsuki, the first Senju and Uzamki!" He said with a big smile and Izuku already liked him the most.

"So I think it is time for you two to give your gifts to him then" Hagoromo said and Indra went to Izuku while looking him up and down. He was making sure this boy was worthy.

"Well then I gift you with the power of the Uchiha clan. Our eyes and our dōjutsu, the Sharigan. There are five levels and only father can awaken them for you straight away, but that would be to risky for now. For now you have the one tomoe Sharigan" he then infused his chakra into his eyes and Izuku felt the difference in these ones. It hurt, a lot. But he gained it.

"Okay so I am going to give you the body of the Senju and the chakra pool of the Uzumaki and also the chains" Ashura did with enthusiasm. He placed his hand on Izuku's heart and chakra flowed through. This one empowered Izuku's body and gave him more physical attributes and chakra flowed more and deepened.

"Wow" was all the boy said while Hagoromo nodded.

"Ok so we have a training plan then" Hagoromo said "seeing you will be here as your body will adjust to your new found power, we must train you inside here for now. I will teach you about the history of the shinobi world and before it during our time and also how to use your Kekkai Genkai's. Indra will teach you how to use your Sharigan and how to master jutsu hand signs. Hamura will teach you history along with me and how to use the Tenseigan and Byakugan. And finally Ashura will teach you Kenjustsu with Indra and how to use your chakra chains"he finished and Izuku agreed.

Outside Izuku's mindscape, Mustafa, Izuku's school, 5:40:

A sleep deprived man was jumping across building to building in search of his nephew who didn't come home. He was going to his school to see if he was still there.

This man was Shota Aizawa or more know as Earserhead. Shota is a slender and tall, pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder length black hair that hangs in front of his face, and (often) half-opened eyes. He usually has a worn-out and fatigue appearance. His facial hair remains unkept, and his eyes almost always look tired and flat. He sports a ragged black outfit that consists of a black long-sleeved shirt and matching black pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature scarf at all times. He hides a pair of bright yellow goggles underneath his scarf for when he needs them in a fight.

Aizawa was nearing the school, and something told him to go to the roof. He didn't know what but he went, and found his nephew on the ground.

He rushed over and out a hand to his forehead. Warm, very warm. He also saw that his body started to change and he thought about the possibilities. He called someone who would know more about these thing, and that being Recovery Girl.

<What is it Aizawa? I didn't expect a call from you> a old ladies voice came through his phone while the sleep deprived cat lover just sighed.

"I found Izuku except I think he is awakening his quirk or something" he said boredly while he heard a gasp through the phone.

<Well that's good news! Do you want me to run scans on him to see what it is?> She asked and he agreed.

"There is also something else only you can do here so I will let you deal with it" he told her while placing Izuku on his shoulder.

<Yes, yes. Ok bring him to UA and I will sort everything out> and with that they needed the call as Aizawa got ready to go to his work place.

He was now going to take Izuku there while he didn't even know a bit of the truth.

Unknown world:

"Such powerful chakra comes from Earth. It hasn't done that in such a long time. Well it reminds me of our chakra" a blue haired women said looking towards the direction of Earth "looks like earth will be reminded of the power of the Ōtsutsuki clan"

To be continued…

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
155K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
57.3K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
46K 875 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...