Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
16
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

26

6.3K 263 41
By JiminBeJammin

Luna giggles as she stumbles out of the sauna with Jin. He'd set up a spa appointment for the both of them as a surprise after he'd heard about the night she'd had. She was touched by the gesture, but was too sore to even think about traditional sex, so she'd given him a hand job in the sauna as a thank you—something she didn't have to do but wanted to because she felt like he could use some adventure.

He was always the perfect gentleman in public, something she loved, but there's nothing wrong with spicing things up from time to time. Apparently, he'd loved it and was now jokingly accusing her of being some sort of siren to get him to do something like that.

"No, I'm pretty sure you just can't resist me, especially when I'm in a bikini," she chuckles.

"You may be onto something with that theory," he grins, checking her out as she walked ahead of him.

"Mhm," she smirks, winking at him over her shoulder as she stepped down into the cool milk bath that was waiting for them.

He watches as she wades through the bath, some of the rose petals on the surface clinging to her skin.

"You know, they say Cleopatra used to take milk baths," he says, shedding his robe and getting in with her.

"I heard, but I never thought to try it for myself. Wow, this tub is deep. It's more like a pool," she says, sitting on his lap.

The water was now at her shoulders with the added height from his thigh, not her chin like before.

"It's one of the things that made me fall in love with this place. There's not many places that have tubs big enough for multiple people to fit comfortably. Feels like it's for royalty," he says, resting his arms on the ledge.

"It does. This isn't as gross as I envisioned either. It's actually nice," she says, pleasantly surprised.

She thought she'd be off put by the smell or something, but all she could smell was the roses that decorated the surface. The red petals stood out against the milk, aesthetically pleasing as well as providing aromatherapy.

"I thought the same my first time. The benefits sold me though. I try to come here at least once a month now. Milk softens, hydrates, and exfoliates the skin. It even helps with skin irritation, which is why Taehyung-ah likes them. The rose oil is also good for a number of skin conditions, but I like that it's anti aging," he says, whispering the last part as if it were a secret.

"Ah so this is what has you aging backwards. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," she whispers, pretending to zip her lips shut.

"Top secret," he says, making her break into a fit of giggles with how loud he said it.

About 30 minutes later, the two were getting ready to move on to their next treatment, but not before sending a few thirst traps of them in the tub together to the group chat.

The rest of the appointment consisted of a body scrub, table shower, facials, and full body massage—leaving the pair extremely relaxed by the end.

"Can't we just stay here forever?" Luna jokes, wrapping her arm around Jin's back as they exit the spa.

"As amazing as that would be, we'd be too sleepy and relaxed to work," he chuckles, tucking her under his arm as security escorted them to their car.

"We'd look amazing though," she says as he helps her climb into the backseat.

He gets in behind her and they're off to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch—a cafe frequented by idols regularly.

The drive didn't take long and the two slide on some shades before security escorts them out of the car, catching the attention of a few passerby's on the street. They kept their expressions pleasant, smiling and waving back at the people that were outside of the cafe trying to get their attention.

"Kim Seokjin, what a pleasure. It's been a while...and you brought your beautiful soulmate," the ajumma behind the counter gushes.

Luna smiles, taking off her shades and bowing in greeting. They chat with the nice lady while they order for themselves as well as a takeout order for the others.

They look back when they hear commotion outside and Kai and Baekhyun of EXO(and SuperM) walk in.

"Ah, Seokjin-ah," Baekhyun exclaims once he recognizes him.

"Luna-ssi," Kai greets excitedly, looking utterly starstruck.

She greets him back with the same enthusiasm, glad she'd decided to dress decently today despite it being a chill day. Her and Jin were matching in terms of color. He had on a black, slightly oversized button down, skinny jeans, and black shoes while she wore a black, strapless, knee-length maxi dress and jeweled silver sandals. He opted for a matching dad hat, knowing his hair would be damp after their appointment and she let her damp curls free, pulling them back from her face with a headband.

"It's so nice to meet you," she told both men after they'd greeted each other.

She and Jin moved over so they could order, but stayed so they could chat.

"Likewise, but everyone's excited to meet you. Our members are going to be super jealous when we get back," Baekhyun says while Kai orders.

"I'm so glad I lost Kai bai bo today or you would've met Mark instead," Kai says, dramatically sighing in relief.

Jin insisted that the kitchen cook their order first and they talk until Kai and Baekhyun's order is ready, nothing but good vibes and laughs. It was funny how the people in the background faded away while they all just focused on each other—accustomed to the stares and people trying to sneak pictures.

"It was good talking to you too. Tell Bighit I'm down for a collab whenever," Baekhyun says shooting her finger guns and a silly smile.

"I definitely will. I'll have my people call your people," Luna says, making him laugh as they gathered their bags.

"Good to see you two. Tell Jimin to call me. Me, him, and Taemin are supposed to be getting together soon, but I haven't heard from him lately," Kai says, and they assure him that they will.

"Oh, and congratulations on your bond," Baekhyun adds on their way out the door.

They both thank him and wave before turning back to the counter.

"The kitchen just started on your group order. Your food is ready. Follow me," the ajumma from earlier says, leading them to a more private area near the back of the restaurant.

"This looks amazing,"Luna says before she and Jin start to dig in, hungrier than they'd realized.

"So we're finishing Moon today, no excuses Mr," Luna says, wiping the corner of Jin's mouth with a napkin.

"Okay okay, I suppose I've put it off long enough," he says, feeding her a piece of meat from his plate.

"That's an understatement," she jokes, the sound of her phone ringing cutting her off.

She pulls her phone from the side pocket of her purse and answers it once she sees it's her manager, Lola.

"What's up?" she asks.

"My apologies for disturbing you but I found...well actually Adora found something we think is worth you seeing. I'm sending you a few screenshots from an article now," she says.

Luna shook her head, already having the urge to roll her eyes. What now?

"Okay, hold on for a sec. I just got them," she says when she receives the notifications.

She pulls her phone from her ear and clicks on the messages and then the screenshots. Her shoulders relaxed as she read, realizing the article was only talking about her debuting her blonde hair in Comfortable.

"Um Lola, this is just talking about me having blonde hair in the Comfortable visual," she says, confused.

"Look at the date though. That article came out the day you filmed Comfortable. You didn't tell anybody because you wanted it to be a surprise, remember. BTS didn't even know," Lola says.

"Hmm, you're right. That's weird. I even covered my hair when I came outside even though I was using the private garage," Luna says, her brows furrowed as she thought back to that week she had blonde hair.

There was no way anyone would know that day. She got the hair installed the exact day of the video shoot.

She looked at the article again, checking the date and time. It was posted just 3 hours after she wrapped up filming.

"Is everything okay?" Jin mouthes as she put the phone back up to her ear.

She held her hand up to tell him to hold on while she let Lola know that they would talk more about it later and to thank Adora.

"Sorry. Apparently Adora found this blog article that talked about my blonde look for Comfortable just three hours after the shoot ended that day. I kept it a secret, remember," she says, showing him the article.

"That's strange, but did everyone know it was a secret? Maybe someone that was staff that day let it slip," he says, passing her back the phone.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knew, but I'm going to do some investigating before I jump to any conclusions," she says.

She made a mental note to have Lola help her check everyone's social media for spoilers. They knew the choreographer and all the dancers personally so it wouldn't take long. The stylists, director, and videographer were under contract, but they would still check just to be sure. If they all checked out, then that would mean they had a mole to catch; and she'd much rather discover someone let it slip rather then deal with the drama that came with a mole.

A/N: Some one on one time with Jin!

They met Baekhyun and Kai 😁

More of the guys hanging with their friends to come.

There's some funny business happening behind the scenes 🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 33.6K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
302K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
1.8M 53.6K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
58.8K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...